The Knighthood Of Gobaith [old]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Amaria

Post by Amaria »

ATTENTION ALL PAGES!

My fellow squires and I are hosting a meeting for all pages who are genuinely interested in their future in the Knights of Gobaith. We will be discussing what is needed of you - what we expect - and what you will need to know to advance.

The meeting will be held in a few days at the castle. The meeting time is subject to change so please check back frequently.

((As of now - Monday 5 pm EST))
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Hello all fellow members in the Knighthood.

I write these parchments after a discussion I had today with a member of the Knighthood. I was there told that he and maybe other members of the knighthood as well think I have tried too hard to become a good warrior.

I will therefore explain why I have trained this hard.

First of all - I am born in a noble family back at the mainland in Salkamar. I was as the youngest of six sons taught that duty is of great importance. I also learned to work harder than most people since I always wanted to train with my older brothers.

When I came here to Gobaith and I was accepted in this Knighthood I was extremily happy since it was a chivalric code that I truly live by and has been taught to follow since childhood. I soon realised that even though I have always been considered a really good fighter I had a lot to learn here. This Island is so hostile that a warrior need to be really skilled. I also knew that basic idea of the knighthood was that we are supposed to protect the island from all evil.

Many times the evil can be defeated by non violence but the rest of the times violence is a must. I strongely believe in solving conflicts without more violence than neccesary - sometime you succeed and sometimes you fail. In the conflict with the Albarian soldiers by the bridge it is hard to know if it was a failure or a success. I actually sent the Baron two letters by dove to make him remove the soldiers for free passage for innocent travellers. I really think that was a very important issue to solve since innocent travellers where stopped, robbed and injured and Greenbriar was shut off from the rest of the island. First letter I politely asked him to remove the soldiers because it was no point attacking innocent travellers. The second letter was an ultimatum where I wrote that I would fight his men by the bridge and count them in order to send that list to him to make it easier for him to calculate if it was really worth it. It ended upp that I did fell 50 men the first day after the deadline and should have done the same the day after if the soldiers haven't been removed the day after. My actions was probably only one of many but that might show a bit of philosophy - first non-violence then violence if needed which I think was needed in this case. If I had not trained as much as I have, I would never have been able to act as I did though.

I have been tempted to join other guilds just as the member who talked to me have done. I did think that the duty of the Knighthood was so important, though, that I had to concentrate in fulfilling my duties there first before I added more duties.

The member told me that I overdo my training because I have reached his fighting skills and surpassed in one month what he has done in acouple of years. I say that is what happens when you put on more duties than you already have when you have duties like the ones we have in the Knighthood. That is each and every members choice. He also told me that he works really hard as well - not only me. I don't doubt that, but I only work with my duties for the knighthood and nothing else.

I am but a page and have been ready to train all the time with members, been ready to follow orders from higher ranked members and I have attended on every meeting as far as I know of. I can not be blamed for the fact that no orders have been told to me, that barely noone have wanted to train with me and that I might have missed meetings that I have not been told about.

I have trained really hard on my own because of this. When no orders comes from the knighthood and noone from the Knighthood wanna train then that is the only option left if one want to be as prepared as possible for the heavy duties that lies upon us.

I also was questionen whether I have protected the island as much as he has done during my time here and how much I have done in the knighthood duties. Obviously I could have done more if I had been in Trollsbane all the time instead of training but then one has to see what rank I have after all. I am a page. I am supposed to learn about the island and the Knighthood, follow orders and so. I believe I have learned a lot during this time and I believe I have a lot still to learn - but who doesn't? I am a page and can't be part of operations unless ordered and cannot take own initiatives and drag in the knighthood since my rank is to follow and to learn. If noone lead me then it is not much to do. I have made some own initiatives anyway as the already mentioned bridge and so on, but I am very careful with dragging the knighthood into any of these initiatives due to the fact that I simply have no right to drag the knighthood into anything like that as I see it.

As summary I thought it was better to learn to fight as well as possible before heavier duties lies upon me and my time is needed in other places when I might become a squire or knight in the future. If that is so wrong I want you to tell me that like this honest member did.

Obviously I think this member has wrong in what he says and I have gone from the view that I find this person as an excellent member of the knighthood into start to doubt a bit about the commitment this member has to the chivalric code that is the foundation of the knighthood.

First of all I belive this member do brag to much which is not what we should do according to the code. We are supposed to be ready to defend the island and do it when needed - not tell anyone that we can. We should show our capacity by actions not by words. But that is how see the code.

Second of all the member is on a hunt for money which is the oppositie to what the code says.

Third of all the member think that I overdo the weapon training just because I have surpassed him in a short time. We need to act like Knights! We should be not only brave and honorful, we also need to lead by example, we need to show our capacity with action - not by words, we need to focus on our duties not on our personal wealth. All this is in the code - the foundation of our knighthood!

I don't want this to point anyone out and I don't want this to be some kind hunt for this person who I still believe is a very good and worthy member of the knighthood. I really do hope that this member look at these words though and understand that I have thought all this over before I started my training and that I seriously don't need to think of if I overdo my training or not. Better train to much in this stage than too little since then you can end up having no time to train and you can't fulfill the duties as good as you may have done. I refuse to fail fulfilling my duties just because I have not done the best I could to prepare myself. If I need to stand back in my sence of duty and must be forced to risk more failures that I have to, then this knighthood is clearly not the knighthood I believed I was in. I will continue training to be as prepared as possible and if I am not allowed to do that then I guess I need to be a lone knight instead.

Signed,
Page Frederick Hawkmoon of Gobaith.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

If you so think you are ready to be on the path to knighthood then why have you not asked to take the squire test? I realize it has not been listed on the main parchments for some time, but us knights ask the squires to teach the pages what they need to know, thus bringing up that I will not hand out the tests but instead expect you to come to me. When you think you are ready for promotion you let me know first, when I think you are ready then you will be raised.

I'll admit, you work hard as a warrior, maybe a little too hard. But when I ask you a simple question such as what does Findari represent or even who is the govenor of Varshikar is, then I am not so sure that you have been paying attention to what we have been asking you to do. It is the pages job to study, to understand, to realize knowlage, take it, and apply it to everyday life. I want to make sure you can wield power and use it properly, I want to know that you can take information and understand it so that it can be used. I am not running a guild full of trained soldiers who can beat things into the ground, but can't understand their sway or lack there of in society.

There are a reason why very few people become knights currently. Either they have power and don't know what to do with it, they leave, or they refuse to put their foot forward as a page and state that they feel that they have learned all they can and are ready to prove they are truely able to be a knight. Which one are you? Or will you choose to be none at all?

Are you ready or are you not ready to become a squire? Put down the sword and pick up a book. Prepare for the squire test, and when you think you can pass it, speak up. Rambling about your exploits will get you know where. This isn't a race to see who can become the best fighter the fastest. This is about becoming a great knight when the journey is done. We are not competeing against each other, we are working together to become better.

And now I should expect a dove from each and everyone one of you pages who want to become a squire asking about the squire test and stating that you are ready. Have I made myself clear?

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Expecting Doves.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

First of all I get a bit upset of your first sentence. I have NEVER stated or even mentioned that I am ready as Squire - as anyone can see just by reading my parchment above. Until now I have thought that it is up to the Squires and Knights to decide if I am ready for the test or no. Which you can easily understand by reading the parchment about Ranks and duties. I quote:

"Page: (Servant of the Knighthood)
The lowest and starting rank in the knighthood. Pages are watched by squires and knights, observing whether they are fit and promising for a future knight. Pages must help the knighthood in whatever it is requested from them. Knights have the rights to send orders to pages. Squires must first request permission from the knights before doing so."

I do have read quite a lot but it is also a lot to take in if you have not forgot about that and what you maybe don't know is that I personally had to find out what I was supposed to learn by asking- noone told me that until I asked around a lot.

When it comes to the questions... The leader of Varshikar is an unknown person to me since every time I go there I can't find a single soul of importance there and the question was told quite a while ago when I was really new at this island. I have looked at the wall with their parchments and there is a name but since I have no idea who that person is that name tells me nothing and if I ever have to get ahold of him I can at least send a dove to him for a meeting.

When it comes to the question about Findari I had no idea it was a test and I also was a bit unconcentrated since we had just been training and was about to go to a meeting. I did not know what you meant by the question really which I also asked you. I mean what does she represent? Is it air you think of? Or is it music and art? Maybe you mean she is the representative of the Bards and artists?

I have been told it takes a long time to become a Squire and even longer to become a Knight. I believe in and follow the chivalric code and therefore I train hard to be able fulfill the duties that easily can be seen just by reading it. If you think the knowledge of the island, its inhabitants and its history, all the knowledge of the gods and the history of all we know of is of greater importance than to follow the chivalric code so be it - but then tell the pages that and make sure they know what to learn. I mean if something is really important then you need te let us know it not just once but every time we meet if we don't show progress.

About race to become the best warrior it is of course a race - for me personally to be as good as I can - after that I cannot do more. I want to finish this race to be ready for next step. I don't compete against other in the knighthood though. It is just common sense for me that I make sure I am as prepared as possible to defend Gobaith and its inhabitants from evil when the chivalric code says so. What other think about that is up to them.

I have the feeling that you you don't have the chivalric code as base in the knighthood and still you are very clear in that it is the foundation of the knighthood when reading the parchments. And when noone has told otherwise than what can be read - how to know?

You believe I overdo my training. What should I have done instead? Maybe trying to be a smith? Maybe join three other guilds to earn some extra money and have some fun? Study until my eyes are bleeding? I will then make clear for you all that I am not member of this knighthood because I want to have fun - I am a member of the Knighthood because I want to fight the evil, I want to protect the weak and good, I want to make sure that as many people as possible can have good life, I want to change the world to the better! The duty as I believed we had is so important that if one is not busy with different assignments and so on in the lower ranks I believe one should train hard to be prepared for the future steps of the rank in the knighthood. I have read about history and the gods regularly and will continue doing that but lets face it - it takes time to learn everything - especially details.

I am not saying and have never said that I am ready to become a squire and as I have already showed above - the parchments of rules you have clearly state that you higher ranked people are to observe who is suitable to become a squire. I do not care for whether I am page, squire or knight unless I am worthy the rank. As it is now I feel I am probably good enough as warrior according too you but still have some work with theory and getting some more experience about Gobaith and its inhabitants just as you say. I have studied more than most pages I would say though and believe I have fulfilled that duty as well considering my time here. After all, my hard training as warrior doesn't mean I have not done anything else. I have done many other things!

All I am guilty to as I see it is that I have follwed the Chivalric code and worked hard. How many pages have been promoted to become a squire this early I must ask? Are Pages normally promoted this early, really? I have been told a promotion normally takes a long time and therefore I have concentrated in what I believed was the most important things to learn now in the beginning just to widen the range of import thing while learning more and more.

About the fact that I mentioned the bridge story was merely an answer to the arguments the member had against me and also a way to show that just because I can fight well doesn't mean that I prefer using it. I could bring up more example but I toook this recent example since it showed that I still do my duties while training and that I try to solve problems in least bloody way.

Sure we should work together but are we doing that now? I don't think so as I said at our meeting some days ago. As it is now we work more as individuals I would say, but that might be because I am a page and probably take no part in operations and so. As I feel now pages don't get the support as they should have and I think Amarias parchment above is a great example of how it should be more often. I will try to attend at that meeting if I can - that is for sure.

Sir Dantegon Marescot, please, read what I write next time and don't read what you believe I mean what I am writing. I write what I mean - nothing more, nothing less. At least I try to write that way.

Signed,
Page Frederick Hawkmoon of Gobaith.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

After reading all of these parchments, I request that we have a meeting, of atleast myself, Dantagon, and Frederick. I believe there is something we clearly need to work out here. And Frederick, if you plan to use me as part of an arguement, then write my name. If i ever wish my name to be anonymous, i will say such.

Altrix,
Squire of Gobaith
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

I would gladly join this meeting, if allowed by Dantagon.

Signed
Liam heneghan
Dantagon Marescot

Once again, Fredrick, you jump to conclusions and ramble. Once again it sounds like you are trying to point out what you have done over others, making you sound better than others. I am glad you are excited about something and wish to do good, but you need to calm down and learn to listen more instead of jumping into something. I worry it will one day get you killed, and I do not want such a sad event to happen upon you.

Altrix and I will meet with you, Fredrick as there are some things you are refusing to understand. Consiter it part of your teaching as a page on the way to becoming a knight. Personally I do not understand why Liam wishes to join us, this is some what a knighthood meeting between two higher ranked members and a lower member.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I would like to point out that it is Altrix most of TB's population have a problem with, while almost everyone likes Frederick! Personally I think he is the most knightly member of this Knighthood since Jorokar Sladrir. You speak of bragging Sir Dantagon, and I agree there has been a lot of bragging coming from your knighthood, but it has not come from Frederick, it has come from Alitrx! How many times have we not heard: "I can kill golems with my bare hands! Of course I could to something as simple as this!" or "I can even kill demons!", from your soon to be squire.
You seem to have mixed up the names of your members Dantagon, cause your descriptions of character should belong to the opposite person you assigned it to.

Also, have a look at when this problem arose! It was when Frederick approached Altrix in skill with the blade. This is a matter of jealousy, and it is pitiful to see in such an honourable knighthood as the Knighthood of Gobaith.

I would very much like to elaborate on this some time, but sadly I am currently very busy with my studies. Either way, I doubt you will even take the time to listen. I just hope you can refrain from petty insults like: "I fear it will once get you killed". Cause no, you really don't.. You are using it rhetorically, and I do not think you should speak of the Death's of your pages squires and knights, in such a context!
Dantagon Marescot

Personally I want to know what everyone has against Altrix as I know nothing about it. I have already been yelled at once by Yusuf about how he is not ready for knighthood, yet he failed to explain the reasons. Honestly, I am not a baby sitter. If the populace see's something I do not, it would be nice if it is pointed out to me and not in an accusing way, but in full detail.

Fredrick is knightly, yes, but I have found his actions to be very rash. He has much to learn before he is ready to become a knight. To be honest, it is Mark who was pressing that Altrix should be a knight already. But I shall speak to both of them regardless.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I am glad to hear this, though I do not know what rash actions you speak of. I am sure you know what you talk about though.

I would be happy to meet with you and discuss Altrix, if you wish. I am sorry that I forgot to sign my note earlier, but as I said I am very busy these days.

~Daelyn Mitore~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Daelyn,

Let me ask you this as straightforeward as i can... are you still pissed because i told you you could lock the tavern up when the skies tore open and we were faced with a storm nearly as strong as that of the hurricane we had awhile back? Yes, i bragged about my abilities then because you said i had no right to decide if people were alowed to enter the tavern, and i bragged because i wished to make the point that i -could- kill a walking tree that some people felt threatenned by...

If that is why you write here, then you may as well stop wasting your ink.

Not to start any arguement with Yusuf, but could that have been around when i had suspended him from the guard? Since then i have given my apologies to him many times, yet they have fallen on deaf ears. If he did it afterwards, then he has nothing to base those judgements on as i have said nothing more than apologies, yet could not say any more if i wanted too as it was a one sided convorsation.

Also, daelyn, how would you know when this problem arose? It happened in the graveyard and was very much convorsation between 2 people, and no more. I believe you have only joined in this because you have a personal problem with the fact that you tried to run a situation your own way, but when it proved to be the wrong way, you decided to get payback... just a thought though...

And, when I slayed the demon... I seem to remember it was only Odin who actually heard me say that 'I can slay a demon', though I dont believe I ever said 'I can -even- kill a demon'. Also, I have never once said 'ofcourse I can do something as simple as this'. Now dantagon, for all that I say here, I ask that you dont judge my words as rash or anything of the sort... but Daelyn, this is not your arguement, this has never been your arguement, and I ask that you -leave- this arguement, if you have something to say about me, say it to me, and I will try to work it out. I can not work on something that I am not informed of. Yes, you will say it is my own actions, and therefore I should be well informed of it, but no... that it not always true, infact it is very rarely ever true. If you and Dantagon have a meeting, I ask that I am allowed to join, if only to listen, because as I -have- often said, 'I am here for the betterment of the island', and if it needs to be that I stop saying anything that anyone might take as offensive, other than ofcourse in special situations, then so be it!

Infact, to add to this, I ask that anyone who wishes to comment on this, do so, perhaps not on this board, but maybe a dove sent my way, or Dan's will do, but if this is truely a situation so widespread caused by me alone, then I wish to know.

Now, I leave you at that, and thank you for your time.

Altrix,
Squire of Gobaith
Paladon of the Church of Gobaith
Acolyte of the Order of the Flame
Marshal of the Southfields
Guard of Trollsbane

PS: I thought about taking the titles down as they could only add to your arguement, of boastfulness but after a moments thought, I decided to leave them, because if you can only attack a man through the titles he bears, and the deeds he has done, then maybe the issue isnt the title bearer to begin with...?
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Of course, a Knight that tells women to shut up, forces others to attack backs of a opponent, and runs like a coward from duels would tell someone to Knight a man that fits an even more unknightly, yet same tainted and honorableness path as himself. As for the statement of the Knightly deity of Mister Sladrir, I know from first hand experience that though.. his actions were just and more Knightly then Altrix and Mark combined, he held a slick and uncanny ability to not follow his word.

Frederic is on the path to be a good Knight. Though he possesses far greater skills then this example, Ayla, in terms of a template from the Knighthood for a Knight she should be something every squire and page should strive to resemble.

The message is left unsigned.
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Hello again fellow member of the Knighthood of Gobaith.

Me, sir Dantegon Marescot and Altrix have now had the meeting. The meeting was in my eyes a complete waste of time. All I got to know was that I already are good enough in fighting for the Knighthood and therefore are forbidden to train more, that I need to study more and have more time off and do other things than training. I also learned that I need to listen and need to open my ears which I have no idea what it comes from since I always listen to people. I don't always agree but that is another thing.

The meeting pretty much was Dan and Altrix asking me questions about what else I do than training and then ignore what I answer since they have already decided I train only and only think of fighting. If I spoke up to answer I was simply told I did not listen.

They also asked me questions like how many times I have been to the library. I answered about ten times and Altrix directly asked me why he had never seen me there followed my the question "If I ask people what you are like, would the descripe you as a humble literate person?". What kind of questions is that I thought and replied, "No, of course not. Would people describe you like that Altrix?"

Dan and Altrix, I am really dissapointed in the way you handle all this and the fact that you both had already decided who I am and only spent the whole meeting to try to make me fit in to that picture you have of me was just a terrible way of handle this.

Summary - no more meeting about this for me, please.

About all that is written here on this wall... Dan, you say that I jump to conclusions and ramble. I simply ask you some questions then and you can simply answer those then. It can't be more strict and direct than that.

1. How can you say that I jump to conclusions when you are the one that write that I have tried to look better then you others? I say YOU jump to conclusions just as you jump to conclusions about me even though we have barely met each other except on meetings. How can you know who I am? Please explain that and then tell me who jumps to conclusions.

2. You told me in the meeting that I took the chivalric code too serious. Can't it be the opposite? You maybe take the chivalric code to ligthly? If an entire order is based upon one document - should that not be pretty strict and not the opposite?

3. You told me I am far better than needed in my fighting skills. When thinking of the fact that we all swear an oath to the knighthood - should that not be up to one and each of us to decide when we have fulfilled our oath and that it then should be up to the knighthood to point out things the members are too bad in - not the ones they are too good in? As it is now I have sworn a personal oath to the knighthood and YOU force me not to follow that oath.

4. You have mentioned several times that my actions are rash. Can you please tell me what actions I have done that I have been so rash in? You have not mentioned even one of those actions!

5. You tell me I need to learn to listen. What have I done that makes both of you thinking I am no good listener? I clearly told you several times during the meeting that I promised to stop training my fighting skills and study instead just as you say. I also told you that I don't think that decision is right though and that seemed to make you believe I did not listen to you. I say it again - I listen and follow orders but I also tell you that I believe you are really wrong. That does not mean that I can't listen - that means I am honest to you and tell you what I believe. But maybe you mean something else?

I might ramble as you tell me, but at least I have some arguments. Now I wait for you to answer my arguments and questions since I got no answers during the meeting that I believe is even nearly good enough to make me change my mind. And say that I jump to conclusions and makes rash decisions that you fear will lead to an early death... Well would like some explanations of those words please. Something that supports what you say about me.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Dantagon Marescot

We don't need a personal update on the guild walls every time you have a problem. Could this not have been solved by dove?

Dan
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Hello Dan.

Solve it as we intended to solve it with a meeting? Try to look at this from my perspective.

You state that I try to brag - that I do this to make me look better than the rest, that I am rash in my decisions that might lead to an early death, that I jump into conclusions and that I ramble in the parchments on the wall but don't want to explain what support you have for those claims at the wall? When you need to back your claims up you suddenly want to have it more personally?

This is no new problem this is still the same problem and I believe you should have told me that after the first parchment instead and not when it comes to you needing to back your claims up. You have told things about me that is not that flattering at this wall and I expect you to back those things up now or take them back - on this wall.

Signed,
Frederick Hawkmoon
Dantagon Marescot

Okay, this time I am asking you since I don't want the walls to be cluttered with things that can be solved by dove. Will you please remove your parchment and sent it to me by dove. I will be most obliged to look at it then. These parchments should be for buisness anouncements, not items which should be sent by dove.

Dan
Hawkmoon

Post by Hawkmoon »

Frederick Hawkmoon carefully removes the parchment from the wall and ties it to the leg of a dove instead and then send the dove away.
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

*Page Mairae Auvrie stops to look at the board on one of her rare trips into town and tries to read as much as possible though not proficient yet in the common language particularly the written. Shaking her head slightly and looking north toward the gnolls she mumbles more in elven then common*

Maybe I should go back to training for a little, it is too confusing here.
Dantagon Marescot

Liam has been made head priest and advisor to the knighthood. Not only that, but his skills in diplomacy make him useful for any problems someone might encounter with others. Liam is a good man and was once a page in this knighthood until personal issues forced him to step out. Regardless he has tried to remain loyal to the knighthood and should be given your respect. Come to him if you have a personal problem, I am sure he would be glad to help. Being as he is now back in our ranks, he is under protection of the knighthood.

Also Gregory Hardcast has returned to the isle. Unless he tells me otherwise, he is still consitered to be a member of the knighthood. I ask that a squire please update Gregory on everything he must know as soon as possible.

Sir Dantagon Marescot

((Buisness board, no bs here, please))
Joxia Doral

KoG

Post by Joxia Doral »

I for one was very surprised but none the less pleased to see Gregory walk through the gate of Trolls Bane. I want to welcome him back and would be more than happy to update him on the events and occurances of late.

Squire Joxia Doral
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

Thank you for this honour Sir Marescot, I will do my best to serve the knighthood.

Father Reverend Liam Heneghan
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

*below is written elegantly*

My fellow order members.

I apologise for my absence. Urgent.. matters on the mainland have been consuming my time as of late. Although still quite ignorant of the isle's full situation, i can already tell that the stench of politics is weaving its way across our land. Politics, my friends, is a time for steady heads and unwavering loyalty. Dont let the sullied words of certain men sway any of you from what your first duty must always be. To protect and serve our isle.

We must stick togethor, for the road is long. Never give up the fight, and remember what is right.

On another note, ive got a houseworth of building materials stored. If someone from our guild wants them, send me a dove.

Your humble associate..

-Gregory Hardcast.
bdgdkay

A letter of resignation

Post by bdgdkay »

The letter below is written in what seems to be a shakey hand, but the handwritting, and signature still seem to be authentic. It can be found inside the castle's meeting room, held down to the table by his key

To the Knights of Gobaith,

It sorrows me deeply, but in this parchment, I announce my resignation from the Knights of Gobaith. I am not being forced to resign by anyone but myself.The reasons for which I wish to keep unspoken.

I will continue to live my life in the spirit of the Code of Chivalry, and I pray that one day, if I return, I will be still welcome among your ranks.

I ask that noone tries to stop me, and my mind can only be changed by one person, and that person will be left un-named, but you know who you are.

I will not waste any more of your time by writting more on this parchment, so I will now end with nothing more than a fond farewell, and may the knighthood forever work for the just cause and become ever prosperous.

Signed,
Altrix[/i]
Dantagon Marescot

Altrix,

This is unfortinuate to hear and I do wish an explination. Please send me a dove explaining your reasons, perhaps I can help you sort them out.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
NightHawk

Post by NightHawk »

Some words are scrawled in red, but it doesnt seem to be blood

I am leaving the knighthood...

AIDIN.
Dantagon Marescot

We'll talk, Aidin.

Dan
Dantagon Marescot

The castle walls have been cleaned.

((http://gobaithknights.proboards57.com/index.cgi Use your character name, please.))

Dan
Dantagon Marescot

Liam is temporarily suspended as priest and advisor of the knighthood until further notice. Currently the situation in Bane must be sorted out and if the accusations are true, believe me, I am hardly pleased.

Over the next few days I'll be attempting to make a few suggested changes to the knighthood. I will put them up in the castle ((see forum)) when I get a chance. As I might be involved in my work during that time, please speak to Amaria if you have a problem. Also any suggestions as to how to improve the knighthood is always acceptiable. Just be sure the suggestions are serious and within reason and man power. It is difficult to run a knighthood and expecially difficult to help the public when lacking in time and people, also when everytime you try to help a new complaint pops up. So please, come up with something to push us forward.

Dan
Alber G

Post by Alber G »

I would like to make a call to the knighthood, not to believe these treacherous lies that again flow like poison from the fangs of the serpent Julius. A call to all my brothers and sisters of faith, comrades and friends. If you know honour - You'll know what is right since there is no doubt.

Liam Heneghan
Dantagon Marescot

I would like to hold a squire meeting within the coming days. Impromptu or not. There are some changes we will be making to the structure of the knight system, even though we only have one knight, I will need you to fill positions until promotion or other reasons.

Dan