The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

De Leon

Post by De Leon »

I wish to give my deepest apology to all for my conduct this evening, I spoke out of turn and about matters that did not concern me! I shall endeavor to hold my temper in future!

Ever faithful
Ricardo de Leon, Page of the knights of Gobaith
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Thank you for your apology.

~Evan Ross~
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I apologize for not being able to attend or reply to doves for the past weeks but certain matters took the better of me.

I am currently recuperating in the hospital of Bane.

Faladron
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A Hawk arrives with a personal letter for what remains of the 'Knighthood'~

Hail!

Rumor has it that you had a meeting, and decided upon a new course for your group! I find this to be wonderful news.

I shall not be one to relive the past. Once your 'Order' has formed and established itself, I shall be happy to supply what you need to build a home, or renovate a current one through C.O.W.S.

I have not been supportive in the past, but the reason is behind us now. I hope the path of virtue and righteousness you have chosen will be successful. As many dangers that exist upon this Isle, the traders and travellers, even newcoming fighters need all the help and guidance they can get.

Good things are happening in Gobaith. Be patient, virtuous and persistent, and you will enjoy the greater community.

In hopes of a better future,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

No apology needed Colin. It was a difficult situation for all of us. I can understand that you feel... ignored. This was not my intention, or Evan's I am sure. I hope you are willing to meet with me, so we can discuss your leaving. I hope we can come to an agreement, as I believe you have misunderstood "the path we are headed".

You were far from the only one who could not attend Faladron, and noone can blame you for being injured. I hope we can arrange a new meeting, and that you can be there as you are one of the proposed leaders. I wish you a swift healing!

I thank you for your kind words Chief Coppperpot, though we have no plans of creating a new "home" yet. Our next meeting will be closed to nonmembers, as there are several decisions to be made. After that meeting we will have a new leader, a leader I hope you will meet with for diplomatic purposes.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Lythios

Post by Lythios »

( an elf followed by a cow was seen reading through the boards before this new parchment was added here)

Fellow residents of gobiath who respond to this board of knights of kallahorn,
I'm Lythios Karenesti, an elf who is very much interested in selling things to a guild of any kind. This is the first knighthood I've approached with an offer. I as a merchant would like to provide my services to you all. Since i was of the impression that Julius was the head of this knighthood ( is he still?) i sent my list of goods to him through a dove before.
After reading all these parchments I'm not at all sure to whom i should sent the list now.If someone who has authority would point me in the right path i would happily oblige and send my list again to the person concerned.
Awaiting your response to this,
yours.
Lythios Karenesti.
P.S. i see that chester has already offered his services.. i hope whoever is in authrity will consider me too. 2 is better than 1 as i hear say.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Yes, Julius Rothman is the leader of the one man knighthood Kallahorn. However, A new knighthood is in the process of being formed that he well not lead. If you wish, You can send a dove to me with a list of wares.

~Evan Ross~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn has went through some tough times lately. As the sole leader of Kallahorn, I shall see to it that we are stay strong, actve, and well equipment. All members need to to send me a dove with equipment needs.

On a side note, The Knighthood of Kallahorn has introduced a new Squire today. A former Squire of the Knighthood of Gobaith, Arthael Meranwyn will be a welcome addition to our Knighthood. Borine, former Page of the Knighthood, has joined the Knighthood as a mercenary as well.

Also, if at all possible, I'd like to schedule a meeting ((18:00 GMT Saturday 2:00 eastern standard time US)) at the Kallahorn keep. Hope to see you all there.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Ubbidwak Waggek, a member of the guard of Trolls Bane and a former page of the Knighthood as returned to the Knighthood on this day. He will serve once more as a page, though his time in the Knighthood will pass over in terms of his squiring.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Aeridor, Colin and Evan, and everyone else who showed concern about the future of this order please send note to me so I can have a word with you all.

Faladron Furnir
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

How come two guilds post on the same wall?

~
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

How come a nameless wiseguy joins in to point that out?
Julius

Post by Julius »

The Order of the Virtue is longer a part of Kallahorn, so please refrain from writing on this board. Go make your own and then you can discuss all the necessities of a guild there. Not only did you cause the resident loud mouth of the isle and proclaimer of being the best thing on the isle to make a random and senseless post (that I've pointed out before, not to post messages that aren't relevant) but your also cluttering these boards.

Please refrain from such usage of communication,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Actually the only people no longer being part of Kallahorn are those who openly announced that they'll break their oath, kick the codex with their feet and spit on it, by turning and leaving the guild in the middle of a conflict.

As however most of those people who announced their leave had no clue what was happening, or had any say in the war being declared anyway, and as they saw that they couldn't support actions of this sort, they had all right in the world not to side with the order anymore, which means the only person who broke the codex willingly was infact you, Julius.

And do not give me a story about how your "withdraw" served the greater good of all of us. Knights do not work with deceit and camouflage like that.

You are a sorry power driven man, whose tantrums endangered those that were willing to serve under you, for what gain?

You change your mind at a whim, and make decisions hasty and uncalled to the situation at hand, decisions unworthy of everything a knight should value and represent.

You can not denie that you left this knighthood, your words still stick to this wall. With that action you either lost all decisive power over the guilds future actions as you openly and willingly turned your back upon us, breaking both the guilds code of conduct and the code of chivalry and honor itself. If you did this just to frame your enemies and remain in charge however, that action is equally uncalled and unworthy for one that carries the title of "sir". Regardless how you explain your actions, I for one will not follow your lead anymore, not recognise you as the leader of whatever this is what you think is left of what was once a knighthood, and I advice everyone with a sane mind not to do so aswell.

You already purged my name from your little memberlist, getting shorter and shorter each passing day, secretly without any notice neither to me personally nor the public, however I want to announce it officially aswell:

Due to the recent happenings I will no longer remain a member of this "knighthood".

Faladron Furnir
The Carpenter
Julius

Post by Julius »

Alright, good luck with that.

On a lighter note, the meeting has been postponed to ((Tomurrow, same time as the already scheduled one)). I hope to see you all there.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Borine

Post by Borine »

Should I go to the meeting?

Borine
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting starts in 20 dwarven minutes. Unfortuately, it could not have been postponed to any later date or time. Not all members are expected to be in attendance.

A crude map is drawn below.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Though the meeting wasn't much of a success, many events have happened today to announce publicly.

Wolf, former Page of Kallahorn, has rejoined the Knighthood as a Squire. He left because of the war once before, and hopefully another foolish decision on my part won't happen again.

Ubbidwak Waggek, Town Guard and page of Kallahorn has been Squired on this day. He has served the Knighthood of Kallahorn for many long months (the Order of the Crimson Wolf beforehand) and deserves this position.

We shall rebuild, Kallahorn. Just give us time. For a place for worship, a grave site for fallen Knights, and a place of study for the pages of the Knighthood, the monastery of Eldan has been purchased by me. Once the final transaction goes through, we'll be able to build even more exciting ventures for the Knighthood here.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I suggest you speak to Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell. We had spoke of restoring the monestary in the past. If you are interested in doing the same, speak to her. The monestary will be open to everyone who wishes to come in peace.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Julius

Post by Julius »

The Eldan land is and will be open to all those that wish to come and worship. The Credii currently make there home there as well. However, it does not take someone such as yourself, Dantagon, to announce these rules and regulations of the monastery. You are welcomed to come by and have a conversation if you wish to further discuss the matter. No sense in wasting anymore wall space. You might also note that the building/buildings have been restored already.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

And it is sole that reason why the monestary should be owned by the priests, not a knighthood. Again. I suggest to speak to Lady Cad'ell about restoring the monestary and any additions you wish to make to the land. She has plans she would like to carry out and are currently in the works. If you are interested in discussing this further, please send Lady Cad'ell a dove.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I do find it spectacular how important some people think they are.

Perhaps you did not read his post clearly enough, but Julius infact said something, no he said exactly, and you may read it above: "the land has been purchased by me", meaning that he infact has already spoken to everyone involved and the necesarry permissions have already been granted and negotiated, the deal being over already.

If he did not do so yet, it is not your concern to point out that he might claim things that are not true, but rather the concern of those, that hold the necessary rights of ownership and have a say in the matter.

As I suspect you do not monitor everything either Julius or Lady Cad'ell do, or who they negotiate with about whatever issue, you can not say precisely whether or not his announcement is true or not, whether or not he did or did not already speak to those people that are affected by the purchase or involved in it, which leads to the question what exactly the purpose of your "suggestion" was.

If I buy a sword at a smith then show it to a friend in the tavern and say "Look what I have bought" will you come up to me and ask whether the smith already knows about what is happening to his sword aswell, Dantagon?

Rather burn some of the parchments you might write to keep yourself warm as Adras is rather chilly this year than littering walls with messages that hold no real meaning.

Faladron Furnir
Dantagon Marescot

Fala,

I don't need to ask Lady Cad'ell to know that he didn't ask her. We had a prior agreement on what to do with the monestary which is in works. If he says he purchased the monestary, then I know he didn't ask her because she wouldn't have sold it to a knighthood. Mine or his. I suspect this is the work of the building master and I am going to suggest to Julius once more to speak to Lady Cad'ell. She would be more than glad to find all the people who wish to help her renovate the monestary.

Dan
Julius

Post by Julius »

Currently in the works, Dantagon?

Are you really trying to make me laugh? Before the Credii and the Druids got a hold of it was nothing but a ruin. I have paid for the repairs of the monastery myself along with the leader of the Credii. Your little plan that you had in works has already been accomplished many months past due to your lack of activity. How can your plan be in works when you don't even know the true, current condition of the building and land it self? It's restored by someone other then you or Gwendolin. End of conversation.

The ownership of the land has long since passed through her hands to a more stable, active, men and women, and now me to restore the land to it's former glory. Now, with that, please refrain from making such messages on my boards.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

The druids took the monestary without asking Lady Cad'ell's premission. They repaired it, yes, still, without her premission. But I do thank them for repairing it. They then passed it on to the Credii. Last I remember Lady Cad'ell was figuring out how to get the monestary back. And no, you don't seem to understand what we intend to accompish. Sure it has been repaired, but it should house priests and paladins and not a knighthood that has a castle and 3 or 4 men to live in it.

And no, I will not cease telling you who the monestary belongs to until you speak to her.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Julius

Post by Julius »

The building will not "house" anyone besides the Credii. It is open access to anyone that wishes to come there and worship. The Credii, Kallahorn, and the Druids of the Forest are all active. Gwendolin is not. I haven't seen the woman in so long that my brain cannot even produce a accurate enough description of her. Now, I own it. You can either accept that or continue to ask me to talk to some random, inactive, lady about rebuilding something that is already rebuilt.

And thats my last word on the matter. All other messages from you will be ripped from our boards.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Owner of the Eldan Monastery
Warrior of Malachin
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Actually, the Druids did most of the repairs quite awhile ago.
Dantagon Marescot

Send Lady Cad'ell a dove, asking her about her plans, and I will cease to write on your board. For every note I see removed I shall write two more in it's place.

Dan
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

While this debate goes on, I'd like to remind everyone that the Credii, or what we have left, still dwell up here. If any of you wish to join us, or seek guidance, we offer our hand with great pleasure.

Respectfully,
Expleti Caecilianus Cathari
Julius

Post by Julius »

Julius Rothman laughed loudly as he stepped through the keep doors, looking over the parchment. He ripped the parchment down roughly, tossing it into the nearby fire. He closed the doors gently, locking the bolt in place. With another chuckle escaping him, he slowly brought his hand to rest on the ruby jeweled blade at his belt, sliding his back down the far wall as he sit down.
"Let's see you try, Dantagon," Julius said as he closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the wall, his grip firm on the blade hilt.