The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

So to reitorate, the meeting for all remaining kallahorn members and anyone else who wishes to come will be at (4pm est, 10 pm gmt changed) on the second floor of Trolls Bane library.

Hope to see you all there.

~Colin
Last edited by Colin Smalls on Sun May 18, 2008 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((ok that'd be 11 gmt... lil late but will work I supose.))
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Last edited by Keunthus on Sun May 18, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slaskes

Post by slaskes »

((2 hours earlier, that would be perfect))
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

(changed)
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((that leaves us at 11 gmt swedish/german time, just to make things clear))
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn has been through many changes since it was first formed as the Republic of Callahorn. It has been in countless other changes since the days of Stephen Rothman and Arameh. The most recent "change" could cause the Knighthood to fold altogether. The only thing I wish to stress in the early remnants of this message is that all this is in fact, my doing and fault.

It is my fault that we attacked Jorokar. It is my fault that I wanted equality and neutrality between the two guilds, though I wanted power as well. It is my fault that we went to war. It is my fault that Dain Laiden, Dominic Fisher, Seregon, Wolf, and Starling turned and ran during the war. It was and is my fault that these smalls revolts against my rule are going on in the interior. It is my fault that Jorokar won the election.

Place the blame on me for being a Rothman. Place the blame on me for being a incapable leader. Place the blame on me for my lust for power. Place the blame on me for being a arrogant, jack ass bastard. Place the blame on me for kidnapping Jorokar. Place the blame on me for not consulting you before going to war.

However, members, former members, and associates of Kallahorn, do not place the blame on me for being the man that caused the end of Kallahorn for the 5th time. You may leave if you wish, you may tarnish my name, you may fault me for everything. But, I promise you that Kallahorn shall, as long as my heart beats, stand strong. From the ashes of tyranny and a inactive leader in Dain and a lusting leader in me, we shall rise once more.

The only thing that I asked of you, is for you to rebuild with me. Reputations can be rebuilt, Knighthoods can be remade, names can be given a clean slate. I do not hold you any where, but I do ask for you to stay with me for a very short period of time. I've never been given the chance of leading Kallahorn, my moves have never only been under my supervision. Give me a second chance to win back your hearts and fight under our banner once more. On this day, Kallahorn shall remove all members from the roster, signifying a clean slate for the Knighthood. Every member that still wishes to join Kallahorn will have to give the oath once more.

As for the meeting, I shall attend if possible if you guys allow this fallen leader to dwell in your presence.

With the best of luck Kallahorn,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Jaren

Post by Jaren »

Men must understand that not all are destined to be King, instead some are fated to lay the foundation for something far greater to grow in the future.

Jaren
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Julius. You are a powerhungry man with the mind of a child. You care nothing for the knighthood, or us, and only used it to further your own ambitions. You are welcome to come, but if you begin throwing your weight around the guild again, i, and i am sure several others, will play no part in the future of Kallahorn.

I mean no offense Julius. I hope you can understand when i say i do not trust you.

See you at the meeting.

~Colin
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Last edited by Keunthus on Sun May 18, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slaskes

Post by slaskes »

((when is that?))
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((lmao.. didnt think of that... Eh lets meet there to begin with, and move if it is taken...))
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

*A heavily cloaked, grumbling figure wanders up through the flurries of snow and slams a piece of parchment below the others before wandering on, muttering something about the weather*

May want to move your meeting elsewhere, loves, in case you want some of
your members to get more diseases than they already have. Seems Bane's
come down with a nice sort of plague or something. Have fun if you dare, my
boys.

--> K
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

~The note is removed~
Last edited by Evan Ross on Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Thankyou Kaelyn. Your words of wisdom give strength to our arms and lift our spirits in this turbulent time. Boys, we will move outside town after first meeting.

~Colin.
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Last edited by Keunthus on Sun May 18, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

((say in about 20 minutes))
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((the meeting is 21 gmt.. still.. That is 23 gmt German/swedish time. In other words, meet in the library in 44 min.. cya there;) ))
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Last edited by Keunthus on Sun May 18, 2008 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((Not now.. daylight saving or whatever. England is GMT+1 right now, im prettuy sure anyway))
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

(( 20 minutes, End OOC )).
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

Remove
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

(( If thats in 20 minutes, Yes. ))
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

((my clock might be wrong, but... no... I have said 23 swedish time:P.. if its not 20:23 gmt now, someone please correct my clock...))
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

((There is a term called PM. Use it next time instead of spamming my thread. A mod perhaps can have some assistance? Instead of having a whole page full of OOC.))
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

((I thought we were able to delete our posts, like many other boards. Appearently not. I agree, some mod should remove the OOC-posts from this thread.))
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

The meeting was a relative success, though few members decided to show up. I realise the time must have been inconvenient, and urge all interested, former members of Kallahorn to send me a dove or to seek me out, in order to find out what was discussed. The governor showed up, as did several members of KOG. I believe this proves that peace is assured, and hope that it will last.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

As a side note, Three people where proposed as leader, Faladron, Aeridor and Myself and we have proposed a new name, The Order of Virtue. Both the new name and the new leader shall be voted on at our next meeting. Also, Our next meeting well likely be closed to nonmember and people who have not been invited. The leader and the name should be decided by us alone.

~Evan Ross~
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Unfortunately ive decided to leave the knighthood. I have too many committments, and i have reservations about the path we are headed.

I apologise for my behaviour at the meeting, i had a headache.

~Colin