The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

I am against this war. Do you realise how devastating a war can be? How many lives that are destroyed in every war? If you aid Julius in this war, then appearently you don't understand the hazards of war. However, I believe that most of you are wise and just enough to not participate in a war against Troll's Bane. If Julius is to win, Troll's Bane will never be the same again. The citizens will have to fear another war, and another war after that. We most unite against the war, tell him that: "No, we shall have no war!". I have decided to not participate in the bloodshed. I think, though, that fighting on the side of Troll's Bane and Jorokar is much better than fighting for Julius, since they are only defending themselves.

May your honor never break.

//Keunthus
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
Town Guard of Troll's Bane
Borine

Post by Borine »

!hmmm
Last edited by Borine on Fri May 23, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I follow Dain and Starling in leaving Kallahorn.

~Dominic
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Im out too.

~Colin
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

With this note, I leave Kallahorn as well. I still hold my claim to the land, shall I ever return.

With best wishes,
Julius Rothman
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

In light of the recent disbanding of most of the Kallahorn leadership, I wish to return to the Knighthood and take command. I well strive to make Kallahorn a respected knighthood, no with force, but with action against criminals. If there are no disagreements from any current members, I would like to take command as soon as possible (Of course Julius Rothman and Dain can keep their land, So we shall build a separate keep elsewhere.)

~Evan Ross,
Ex-Page of Kallahorn,
Hopeful Leader of Kallahorn~
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

ill stand by your side, if this is the case evan. Id like to help you lead the guild, should you need it.

~Colin
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I want to talk to you Evan,
there are people more suitable of leading what is left of this knighthood than you are.
Also coming back to take over the left-overs does not put you into a good light in my opinion, I hope a personal talk to you will destroy my doubts.

On a different note, all who are still loyal to the knighthood should send me a dove, seeing as most of the leaders left, we have to figure out who is still left, try to negotiate a ceasefire then reconcile ourselves and see what we will do now.

Squire Faladron Furnir
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Give me a time and a place Squire Furnir. Also, I don't come to "Take Over" I come to keep this Knighthood from falling apart. Colin, I thank you for your support.

~Evan Ross,
Ex-Page of Kallahorn,
Hopeful Leader of Kallahorn~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Heh..

We shall decide in the upcoming days. I may return, but if I do not, we must appoint a new leader.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Julius, you are insane. Take my (friendly) advice, turn yourself in, and never mention starting a knighthood ever again. You are, in all honesty, a spoilt child, with delusions of grandeur, and its time someone woke you up from your dream before its too late.

~Colin
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

"We" have to do nothing, the knighthood is none of your concern anymore.

You ran after declaring your little war, leaving us others without leadership, supplies, plans or anything but a big mob that raised his blade against us once they heard the name of Kallahorn.

Get lost, for all I know, you proved how much one can relie upon you.

I being one of the last remaining squires of the Knighthood, have had a talk with Jorokar and pointed out that the people that started this war, or participated in the fights, have left the guild already and for all the other remaining members care they can stay whereever they choose to be right now.

The knighthood of Kallahorn, will not participate in the "war" Julius Rothman started against Trollsbane, the current members of the knighthood being the following:

Squires of the Knighthood:

- Frederic Deuce Gretchen <3

- Squire Drathe Blue

- Squire Caranthir Elanter

- Squire Faladron Furnir

Pages of the Knighthood:

- Page Roland

- Page Rainia Rothman

- Page Rawn

- Page Alexander Geoffrey

- Page Colin Smalls

- Page Francis Lane

- Page Wolf

- Page Ubbiwak

- Page

- Page Mertir da Dague

- Page Mattin Dogain

- Page Garg Gargúhl

- Page Shingo

- Page Edward von Ulrich

- Page Tom Rapheal Wolf

- Page Enathron Qualinesti

- Page Mathanial Caine

- Page Tyderious

- Page Cahir Rothman

- Page Roy Rothman

- Page Mikko Dunvane

Workers of the Knighthood:

- Silvanoshi Karenest Cook/Farmer
- Arcia Advisor

Those on this list that have voiced their support for the war, will be removed from the list immidiately. The majority of the members did not want this war and does not want it.

I ask everyone who still acts hostile against members of Kallahorn to cease the agression. Go after the named individuals but refrain from lynching single pages just because you find them for the things their superiors have caused (before leaving them in the mess they set up).

I urge the chief of Goldburg to contact me or another squire from the list,
so the diplomatic stance against the knighthood can be changed accordingly, soon.

Faladron Furnir,
Squire of Kallahorn
Last edited by Faladron on Tue May 13, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I agree with Faladron that there are others more suitable for Leadership thus I withdraw my request for leadership. I wish to rejoin the Knighthood of Kallahorn, Not as a fighter, but as an observer. I originally left when whispers of war grew from whispers to shouts and proclamations. I didn't want war. Now that the war is over, I wish to ensure that the Knighthood of Kallahorn doesn't once more go down a dark path.

~Evan Ross,
Ex-Page of Kallahorn
Hopeful Counsel Member~
Julius

Post by Julius »

I left the Knighthood of Kallahorn for three dwarven hours. I stayed on the isle during his time period, Faladron. I stayed here and protected the Keep with my blades. I never officially left the Knighthood for I always kept my name on the boards. You were not left without supplies, leadership, or anything of that nature at all. Also, you must understand, with my leaving it would cause the war to end.

Now, I wield the blade of Kallahorn, own a portion of the land, hold the armory, wrote and built this damn Knighthood, and ultimately swore in every member on that list you listed. I shall take control of this Knighthood as always, Faladron. Three dwarven hours of me "leaving" (though, I must stress I never actually left), does not constitute for 1 dwarven month of actions on my part.

The war with Trolls Bane should be ended soon. Forgive me for trying to make Kallahorn not look like pieces of cow dung on this isle as the other Knighthood controls the town. A Knighthood and man that hates us. I backed out for you, none else. If you wish to cause a uproar Faladron, then by all means do so. I fear that you cannot stand long against my blade though.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman - Leader of Kallahorn
Knight of Kallahorn
Wielder of the Blade of Kallahorn
Relation of the founder of Kallahorn

((This is a message strictly to those in Kallahorn.))
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Hmm.. Thats funny I can't remember saying that I left, oh yes, thats because I didnt say that at all.

You'll know all too well when I do though, Faladron.

~F.D.G
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

A name was added to the list above, in black ink, with a small heart painted next to it
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Mhm right... When all of you are done fooling around I suggest we arrange a meeting so that we can find a new leader, and change the name of our group. As already pointed out the majority of the members had no idea of Julius plans.

~Caranthir Elanter~
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

A change of name sounds good to me.

I have some spare gold too, if we are considering a change of setting.

~Colin
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

~A dark colored Hawk arrives carrying an official scroll sealed with a wax image of a Griffin clawing upon the Copper Mountains~

~Cessation of Hostilities~

In Response to the 'Amnesty' granted by the Governor of TrollsBane to the members of Kallahorn, current and former, as well as his order to cease all hunts and actions, we the fair dwarves of Goldburg hereby withdraw our "Declaration of War" against the current/former members of the "Knighthood of Kallahorn", their allies and accomplices.

May War never darken this Isle ever again, but may peaceful trade, friendship and prosperity prevail.

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot, Chief of Goldburg
slaskes

Post by slaskes »

The letters on this note is very hard to read, seems to be quickly scribbled.

Yes, we need a meeting soon, and if it is decided we are going to fight against Trolls Bane and their allies then I'll leave the guild with many more. I want to keep my position as a Guard. I hope you all understand that.

~Ubbdiwak
Trolls Bane guard and page of Kallahorn.
Last edited by slaskes on Fri May 16, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I am 100% with Ubbdiwak on this, and I am quite sure I have most of the knighthood with me when I say there will be no war.

I suggest we meet ((some time this weekend)) so we can discuss the knighthood's future.

~Caranthir Elanter~
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

I propose that all remaining members should meet tommorow at 5pm (est) outside the old keep to discuss the future of the guild, leadership, etc.

Julius Rothman is not welcome.

~Colin
Julius

Post by Julius »

I own the land, if I am not invited then stay off my land.

Julius Rothman - Leader of Kallahorn
Knight of Kallahorn
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Fine. Any other suggestions on a meeting place?

~colin
slaskes

Meeting

Post by slaskes »

This letters below are hard to read.

What about the second floor, above the library in Trolls Bane?

~Ubbdiwak Waggek
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Id rather somewhere more secluded, but seeing as Julius is being difficult, we'll meet on the library 2nd floor tommorow at (6pm est).

Unless Faladron or anyone else has other ideas.

~Colin
slaskes

Post by slaskes »

The letters below are hard to read.

Do we have to ban him from the meeting? I have nothing against him as long he don't do any more dumb stuff of course. You have to understand that he might become angry with us if we ignore his statements. He still is Kallahorns shadow I belive. We should listen to what he has to say before we ignore him.

~Ubbdiwak
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Ubbdi, to put it simply.. no. We cant invite him to the meeting. I dont have the time or energy to explain it all to you. I honestly dont care what Julius has to say.

~Colin
slaskes

Post by slaskes »

The letters below are hard to read.

Fine then, but...you have to explain that to me sometime.

~Ubbdiwak Waggek
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I suggest that we meet in Troll's Bane, to prove that we want a peaceful relationship with the city. The library is as good a meeting place as any. I also think the meeting should be open for anyone who feels they have something to contribute with, or simply wants to listen. I believe that this will prove that we have no secrets anymore. The knighthood's squires and pages were completely unaware of Julius' plans, perhaps because it was a forced act as Julius Rothman claims himself. I am not completely sure about the details, but I say Julius is welcome to come and explain if he wants. Needless to say though; he can no longer be our leader.

Topics of discussion:

1: Who shall become our new leader?
2: What shall the new name of our knighthood be?
3: Which members will receive which titles?
4: How can we prove to the island that we want peace and to defend the defenselss inhabitants of gobaith, and how can we improve relationships with the major cities of the island?
5: When and where shall our next meeting take place?

I would like to invite the new governor of Troll's Bane; Jorokar Sladrir, if noone has any objestions. As when it comes to whether Julius is welcome or not, I would appreciate having some more opinions that Ubbdiwak's and Colin's.

Walk with the five

~Aeridor Isthil~ (Caranthir Elanter)

((Please post meeting time in GMT Colin;) It has to be late if I am to come...))