The Knighthood of Eastmark

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

The Knighthood of Kallahorn was changed in name to the Knights of Gobaith. The knighthood never died, simply changed. I do not see the point of having three knighthoods upon the isle, there is already hardly enough good and righteous people to fill one in the new and one in the old languages. If you wish to restore the glory of the past knighthood of Kallahorn, the knights of Gobaith will always welcome new swords, as well as give second and third chances to fallen men. We would greatly welcome your swords, if you humbly choose to join our causes.

If you do choose to remain as your own, I will give you one word of caution. Treat all knights and knighthoods as friends. You may be of different alliences, but by title, you are brothers in arms. Give respect to the leaders of the fellow knighthoods. There may come a day when you must call upon your brothers for advice or defence. Honor your fellow knights and knighthoods, and one day it will do you well.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I don't see why the Knighthood of Gobaith feels threatened by a guild that openly states its neutrality and allegiance to all peace loving factions on this island anyway.

Instead of a welcoming hand stretched out, you raise a finger to point and tell off a project, that has nothing else than the best intentions.

Also, I do not understand your fears about there being "not enough good and righteous people" to fill three knighthoods.
There are more than enough of the people you mention, however not all of them strive for a title or need a knighthood to serve the bigger good,
mind you.

Petty squabbels and quarrels among those considering themselves knights and nobility make me feel proud about the fact that I am no more than a humble craftsman, however I still wish the best of luck to all Knighthoods on this island, may they live up to the things they promise on big parchments written with expensive ink and colors.

Faladron Furnir,
The carpenter

Something is added, different color of ink, same handwriting

On a different note, I wish to talk to Sir Laiden about a purchase he has made recently, a dove and probably a meeting would be very much appreciated.
Bailey Thunnigan

Post by Bailey Thunnigan »

The knighthood of "Kallahorn" with members like Dain Laiden, Deuce and Evan Ross, led by Julius Rothman who yet has nothing in common with the actual founder of the knighthood apart from a name. A group of criminals and imposters.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm supposed to laugh or cry.

- Bailey Thunnigan
Dantagon Marescot

Faladorn,

If you wish a history lesson I would gladly meet with you in person to explain all. Maybe then you will understand why I look at this budding knighthood with caution.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I knew that with the new announcement, I would get word from Dantagon and worthless individuals that would just happen to be on the isle the day the parchment was changed. Tis weird how stuff like this happens, eh? Never have I seen such things happen. I haven't saw the ink from Bailey's pen in quite some time and now, she posts. Figures. If you had a late night craving for some Rothman, a dove will find me.

I thought over it hard as I read over your parchments and I decided that the above paragraph will be my only answer to such senseless writing. I am a man that feels actions speak louder then words. In the coming days, the Knighthood of Kallahorn shall make a few moves that should stifle the laughter and make parchments as above obsolete.

In order to gain favor from these two Knighthoods and show clearly that we are not some Faction full of vagabonds, we have captured the criminal of the Grey Rose, Dominic Fisher. He has attacked the Grey Rose numerous times and is suspected in the murder of Siltaris. He will be held in the Kallahorn Ruin, shackled and bonded, guarded closely by one of our strongest men. We have done what the other two Knighthoods have failed to in our first few days of existence, I'd say the isle could use three knighthoods, eh?

Thank you,
Sir Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin

((Btw, tis not your fault since I didn't announce it on the first post, but can we keep this thread strictly Knighthood? Posts as above (Dantagon's) are alright, but the one and two liners have no real use. And I'd like for this to be the last OOC on here. Let's play nice, yeah?))
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Caranthir Elanter, a brave warrior skilled in fighting has joind the Knighthood as a Page. He'll soon begin training to become a knight. His squire will be Evan Ross.

Ubbiwak has also joined the Knighthood as a page. He is a mercenary for the town Guard and a skilled warrior.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Last edited by Julius on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Welcome to the knighthood Page Caranthir Elanter.
I look forward to working with you in the future. I'm sure we can learn much from each other.
If you wish to meet me at any time, A dove can almost always find me and I'm available almost any time you wish.
As a side note, I require robes with the knighthood crest. When would I be able to get those?

Squire Evan Ross,
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I have with clearance of Julius Rothman accepted a new page into the order.

Everyone welcome Phibol!

-Caranthir Elanter
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I wish to request a second page, More specifically I wish to train
Page Colin Smalls, who I consider a good friend of mine.

~Squire Evan Ross~
Dantagon Marescot

If you so choose to stay seperate, than be my guest, Julius. Though I wonder if it may be in all knighthoods best interest to make a tri-council so aid can be better distributed through-out the land of Gobaith. My personally opinion still questions this move, Julius. As you had stated that you would not create a third knighthood, but when have words ever stopped anyone?

I wish you luck with your new endever and hope that you can prove that the long dead Kallahorn (which I could have sworn was the predicessor to the knighthood of Gobaith), no longer pretains to the same old joke that swept the isle. People will no longer "Kall-a-horn(y)" knight for help. Nod along if you understand, dear Julius.

Also, please note that I would appreciate if you do not speak to Baliey in such a manner. She had a craving for Rothman, but that is no longer. Forgive her past as others would wish theirs forgiven and forgotten as it causes nothing but trouble and spite. It would be greatly appreciated. (And I warn (man to man) that you keep a close eye on her fists next time you see her, else your eye might be darkened for making such a lude statement.)

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I thank you for your warm welcome Evan, and I am very much looking forward to serving you, the knighthood and Gobaith. I will send you a letter in the near future, so that we can get to know each other better, and hope that you will contact me if you have any questions or need any assistance.

-Caranthir Elanter
Julius

Post by Julius »

A mandatory meeting will take place at the Kallahorn Keep in four dwarven hours. All members are expected but not required to come. We also welcome those who are interested in joining and others who have questions and doubts about our Knighthood. A wide range of topics will be discussed.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting shall start in 20 minutes. All members are expected but not demanded to be present. Anyone is welcomed to the meeting to ask questions and express concerns. For those that are not sure of the generel direction of Kallahorn, I have drawn a map below with some directions.

A crude map is drawn below.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

The first Kallahorn meeting was a relative success. Many unexpected faces showed up, and many unplanned topics were discussed. We shall continue to hold such meetings so that we stay organized and well trained. As always, times and dates will be posted at a later date.

Due to his recent victory over a rival Orc in his horde, the contract with the orc horde the SkullCrushers has been renewed. Details of the contract are posted below:
The Knighthood of Kallahorn and the orc horde, known as The SkullCrushers have reached a agreement on alliance. Both offer there protection to one another in times of need. They are bond not only by there word but by a ancient blood tie ritual performed by a shaman. If the alliance is broken, strict actions will be taken out on the offender.

Signed,
Julius Rothman

Signed,
Rok Kré Ho
Also, a new supply of apple logs, shields, and armor have been added to the list for there respected purposes.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I regret not being able to make the first meeting. I was away at the time. I would assume from this point on we will have more notice on when we shall meet.

Dantagon, you must realize you are not a creation of the Knighthood of Kallahorn. The knights of Gobaith are a creation of YOUR ideas and YOUR beliefs (Don't bother correcting me if I didn't mention your friends that added to these ideas). That is fine. As for Kallahorn, we are preserving the old ideas and celebrating the history of it. You still hold some disrespect in the name of Kallahorn. This is proved by your above message. In addition to this disrespect, you have always steered from the ideas Kallahorn had. I for one have no interest in being associated with you or your knighthood.

Respectfully,

~Dain~Laiden~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Verywell said Dain, verywell said.

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
~Squire of Kallahorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Dominic Fisher, recently captured and held in the Kallahorn ruin has expressed interest in changing his life around. He wishes to join our Knighthood as a Knight. As a Knighthood, we've looked over this possiblity, his history before being suspected of killing certain governors and other crimes put against him. We feel as though, with a strong urging from us and a set of strict rules he will repent for his bad days. He has been accepted into the Knighthood on this day.

Also, all members please welcome Squire Starling into our Knighthood. She is quite skilled in terms of combat and brings more experience to our Knighthood.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Please welcome the new page Letia to the knighthood.

~Dain~Laiden~
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

I have a question to the Order's commander Julius. How do you plan to control Mister Fisher if he can overpower you? Are you taking disciplinary measures to guide this notorious swordsman? Measures he'd actually heed to?

~Konrad.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Since when, Konrad am I the sole leader of the Knighthood? I take upon myself many responsibilities that may make it seem like I lead this "Order" but I thought it was always clear that it was a joint leadership between Dain and I. Dominic Fisher is, as I'd like to consider, a decent friend of not only mine but of most of those in the Knighthood. When taking on any member in a faction, you take on the risk of having that person cause a revolt within your Order.

I, for one, will not treat a friend differently because someone remarks that he could overturn me. Dominic knows that he has a close watch on him either way, because of past offenses and him wanting to turn his life around. I understand that he can best me with a blade and I also understand that he is worth the risk.

As I look over your questions and squabble, I see that it's more fit for dove form. There is no sense in littering our boards with a few sentences of questioning. If you could refrain from such usage of communication, perhaps you would influence others to do the same.

Thank you Konrad,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

So the knighthood becomes more and more like the old Kallahorn - a bunch of criminals...
It is ridiculous that quite all known rogues are accepted as your members.

Unsigned
Julius

Post by Julius »

Drathe Blue, a decently skilled warrior and guard of Trolls Bane has joined the Knighthood as a page. Please wish him luck in his own path as he tries to become a Knight in our Order.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

We have revised and drafted a more detailed set of regulations for the Knighthood. The Articles of Advancement will detail what it takes to raise within rank in our order. For any questions regarding the matter, anyone is welcome to send a dove to a Knight or myself.

Also, we have completely wiped out the current list of the armory. We will restock it in the upcoming days, refilling the list so that the current members can send doves for certain equipment. For anyone with certain equipment needs, a dove will find any Knight or myself for small orders or what it is you are in dire need of.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Julius

Post by Julius »

Mattin Dogain has joined the Knighthood as a page. Wish him luck in his journey to become a Knight within our ranks.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Unfortunately, we must make this next meeting short notice. We shall meet at the Keep of Kallahorn, located on The lands of Kallahorn ((Today at 19:00 GMT 2PM EST April 5th )). All members will be expected but not required to come.

All other guests are welcome to attend the meeting so long as our laws are followed.

~Dain~Laiden~
Julius

Post by Julius »

The meeting begins in about 20 dwarven minutes. Not all are expected to be there because of the short notice.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings,

Criminal complaints have been made against Dominic Fisher, Evan Ross, and Deuce today, and I request their voluntary hand over, for questioning, and trial, if needed.

F
Julius

Post by Julius »

Before I hand over any of the members of Kallahorn, I will need the following information to see if the witnesses were accountible:

Name of the people who complained
What they said the aforementioned person commited.
What date the crime was done.

You do not provide that and I won't even think twice about handing over anyone.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Warrior of Malachin
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Need: Deuce and Dominic
Reason: Two witnesses came, seeking to complain about their involvement with the slaying of Siltaris, which has yet to be resolved it seems. I believe two of them said they personally saw it occur.
Witnesses: Katarine, and Nerestro (sorry for spelling, or if it was someone else who said they witnessed it)

I talked to Evan, he is no longer wanted or banished from Troll's Bane.

F
Julius

Post by Julius »

Nerestro could not witness the crime. He came to the isle months after the incident. And besides, I have spoken to you on the matter.

Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn