To the People of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Anon of D'Athen

To the People of Trollsbane

Post by Anon of D'Athen »

To the People of Trollsbane,

By now it is safe to assume you have all heard or even witnessed the forest-fire spread of the new cult in worship of this demigoddess Netheria.
What this demigoddess claims to be is, the Gods witness, too good to be true. She grants power and youth. All she asks for is blood and devotion. Not the simple sacrifice to a barbarian war god, but a flow of blood and sacrifice.
Witnesses to her awakening have seen her as a decayed body guarded by a demon sent by Moshran himself eons ago. What evil in his daughter is so great that the Bone Lord himself feels the need to imprison her?
Citizens of Trollsbane, People of Gobaith, take heed and warning. Do not endanger yourself. If you have any information that can be of use, please contact myself, the Captain of the Guard, or any Knight of the KoG.

Squire Anon of D'Athen
Lieutentant of the Town Guard.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

With key in hand Taiah walks to the Keep muttering to herself quite weak in appearance yet determined "we must prepare to fight, this false Goddess has to be stopped!" Unlocking the large double doors, she proceeds to the armory and begins taking out swords, armor, shields placing all carefully on the table. Making sure each was sharp, her silver eyes reflecting their sheen, Taiah finally gathers them one by one to carefully return while whispering softly, almost as if Caiah were still present "I hope more will join to help us".
Abbey Silverblade
Location: Silverblade/ Goldburg. Come and join us, we have cookies!

Post by Abbey Silverblade »

To all inhabitants of Gobaith,

remember the time before, the time of the demons who influenced most of the people´s minds and infiltrated them. Friendships were brocken, trust was betrayed, safeness was a deceptive appearance and the holy progress to a clear path concerning the believe of the true gods and goddess was clouded by the demon´s blasphemous activies.
I appeal to you to remember this time. Everybody was a victim of them in the boarder sense or even in the direct way.

Netheria calls herself a goddess. And people called her a demi-demon, full-demon or a demi- goddess, a spawn of the brutal god of blood, Moshran. No matter what is true of these reports, fact is that her domain is blood on the basis of the god of blood. This path is the way of intrigues, brutality and with no mercy and no respect for the other gods and goddess. The altar of Elara was desecrated and is used wrongly for the Netherian´s follower´s unholy plans.
Keep this in mind and trust in the true gods. Keep your mind in good condition and praise to the gods, so your soul wont be lost.

And I want to appeal to all followers of Netheria. Ask yourself, ask your mind. See reason and see the influence. It is not yet too late to repent for the true gods. Think about the time after death when everyone must prove hisself/ herself as a worthy person in front of their gods. Think about your "old" believe.

The gods are always present. May them bless us and back us in these shuttering times.

~Coloman
Abbot of Abbey Silverblade
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

If all that has been spoken is true and Netheria is indeed a child of Moshran, may I remind everyone that Moshran is as much a god to be respected as his brethrens, if he sends his child to our mortal realm, one must at least offer the effort to understand why before jumping to heinous conclusions. All demons and evil we've had to deal with weren't sent by Moshran.

- Blake
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Moshran is like a child.

-A Godmen
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Moshran didnt send her.

I was present for her Awakening. The deamon, claiming to be sent by Moshran, was there to -prevent- her from rising to power. But a certain godmen whiped blood on the altar which made Her rise from the dead.

~Jonathan Cain
Tol Vanima

Post by Tol Vanima »

Tol Vanima is not acknowledging this vile and unholy creature as a Goddess!

We shall offer refuge to any good soul fleeing from this new cult and the dark creature
controlling those lost souls until these times of danger and heresy are over.
Anyone following this demoness, worshipping it or accepting its existence as a
goddess shall be not welcomed anymore on Tol Vanima. They shall be seen as
cultists and as enemies of any life and the balance to our world.
We shall not offer refuge to anyone who must be seen as a possible spy and henchman
for the demoness and their ill-minded followers.
Tol Vanima asks everyone with greater knowledge and insight into these happenings to
inform the Elder and the Tinechor of Tol Vanima about the known names and identities
of this demoness's followers!
The elves and Tol Vanima shall assist in any needed actions to stop Gobaith and all of our
homes from being threatened by this heretic's influences.

May the five and the holy ancestors bless our homes and our beloved ones and may they
protect us against this evil which even Moshran tried to seal away from our world!

~The Elder of Tol Vanima~
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Big Red wanted me to pour blood on the altar, so I did.

This makes no sense.

-Brer Beothach