The magic academy of Gobaith~Die Magische Akademie Gobaiths

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I was not aware of that. I guess I shouldn't have shared those then. Hopefully I do hear some good news soon though.

And thank you for telling me that...

Signed, Maia Mesmerich.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Maia Mesmerich,

Please do not allow Master Elderberry to discourage you, we all have flaws. Though at first glance your difficulties may sound unmanageable that does not mean they are incurable. If you are patient and allow the academy some time I am sure one of the suitable teachers of this institution can help find this cure. I hope you are willing to wait and hold steadfast.

Eli Travinus
Dronrul
Senior NPC Scripter

Post by Dronrul »

Name:
Dronrul Berokar

Rasse:
Mensch

Magier/Kampfmagier:
Magier

Persönliche Anmerkungen:
Es ist schon seit Jahren mein Wunsch Magier zu werden, es würde mich freuen wenn mir jemand die Hohe Kunst der Magie lehren würde.

Unterzeichnet
~Dronrul Berokar~
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Attention Gobaith Magic Academy,

After the untimely death of Master Silberlicht the High Council has voted for his replacement; the unanimous decision was for Master Seregon to become our newest member. He has graciously accepted, I hope that everyone at the Academy will welcome Master Seregon welcomely and embrace his leadership. I would also ask that all students, teachers, and council members keep Master Silberlicht in their prayers and remember him always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nach dem vorzeitigen Tod von Meister Silberlicht hat der Hohe Rat nun über seine Nachfolge entschieden; die einstimmige Entscheidung fiel auf Meister Seregon als unser neues Mitglied. Er hat unser Angebot angenommen und Ich hoffe, dass jedes Mitglied der Akademie Meister Seregon willkommen heißen wird.
Desweiteren möchte ich alle Studenten, Lehrer und Ratsmitglieder darum bitten Meister Silberlicht in ihre Gebete einzuschließen und sich seines zu erinnern.

Zhambra's Blessings on You Master Seregon,
Eli Travinus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

My patience is now completely worn, putting up with the immaturity of magic academy people. I'm tired of walking into buildings to see fires, and no one is around. Am I supposed to guess that a mage was there a few moments earlier and was being an idiot? There is a habit of criminals to try and damage property through fires, and I'm not going to take that chance. Our town is also on high alert of an attack, and I awoke today to see a bunch of summoned undead walking all over the shop, and I was told that mages summoned them. I don't care who it was, but I am dissapointed that those who are supposedly the wisest and brightest on Gobaith are nothing more than a bunch of children, and I'm not going to warn you again about this. Grow up, or get out.

F
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Good, that mages save the foolish and unthankful Town of yours daily for about 6 years now, isn't it?

~unsigned
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Is the word on the streets true? Was Master Silverlite's mragical death a direct consequence of his failed magical experiment, made in the vain attempt to become eternally young?

Everyone already knows about his previous failed experiment which made him look hundreds of years old, so now I guess he just managed to kill himself. Positive progress! How in the name of the gods did such an incompetent person ever make it as the headmaster of the academy?

Isn't it ironic to die because of such pointless and vanity-motivated experiment? Deus vult! A man is ment to be mortal, to grow old, wither and eventually die! A mage of such supposed stature should know better than to trifle with the omipotent and unchangeable will of the Gods! 'Master' Silverlite with the speck of wisdom he had only managed to speed up the process and to bypass growing old and withering, but death he was unable to dodge! A well deserved punishment for such unmatched arrogance, vanity and foolishness!

Hopefully the other mages of the Academy will be more competent and wise and shall refrain from imitating their deceased associate.

-Unsigned-
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

With all respect, "unknown Person"
Let the dead rest in peace.

Fooser,

not each mage is a member of the magic academy. There are some independent mages and mages of the Free academy of Varshikar arround too.

If you find out the name of that foolish mage, the high council would ask you to tell us, so that we can make him accountable.

If such happenings reiterates, I would ask you to speak directly to one of the council members. We are sure to find a solution for that problem.

With kind regards
~Kadiya Artaliar~
Member of the High council
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

dat oldie got whub was coming to hims!

KUURG
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I am willing to wait, but you should know that medicos and mages have attempted to cure my problem before, with no success. I don't mind being what my mother on the mainland would call an "airhead" now anyways. Anyhow, patience is a strong suit of mine, so I should be able to wait.

Signed, Maia Mesmerich.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Name: Daelyn Mitore
-
Race: Elf
-
-
-
Mage/Battlemage: Mage
-
Personal remarks: I realise that most teachers already have students, and am prepared to wait. However I would greatly appreciate to be taught theory if possible. I should also mention that I already have some experience with the arcane arts (both theoretical and practical), and speak ancient fluently.

Walk with the five.

Daelyn Mitore
Norunag von Niratal

Post by Norunag von Niratal »

Name:
- Sórel-Lartost von Niratal
Rasse:
- Mensch

Magier/Kampfmagier:
- Magier
Persönliche Anmerkungen:
- Es ist ein Kindheitstraum MAgier zu werden.
Jedesmal wenn ich meinen Vater Zaubern sah, woltle ich dies umbedingt auch können. Doch damals sagte er ich sei zu noch zu Jung, mit meinen 5 Jahren. Er sagte sobald ich 15 bin lehrt er mir die Kunst. Doch er starb in einem Krieg mit Untoten. Mein Großvater zog los um mir einen Magier zu suchen... Er kehrte eines Tages zurück, und schickte mich hierher.
Und nun bitte ich alle Magier hochachtungsvoll um eine Aufnahme, um die hohe Kunst der Magie zu erlernen.

S.-L. von Niratal
Bjarkar Kjartan

Post by Bjarkar Kjartan »

Die nehmen nicht jeden dahergelaufen Magiebegeisterten auf ...
They don't give everyone, who love magic the way to magic ...

~keine Unterschrift/no signification~
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Is it possible to meet any of the teachers in person, perhaps at the academy?

Daelyn Mitore
Zork

Magic academy application

Post by Zork »

*Name:
-Zork

*Race:
-Lizard

*Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage

*Personal remarks:
-Im a newcomer wishing to learn magic, please
reply to this application as soon as possible...
Also, im clueless how this magic system works.
Last edited by Zork on Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Aspiring Mages,

Do to the recent inactivity of two of my students I am suspending their lessons. So this is an open evaluation to all those that wish to venture down the abstruse path of the Arcane. Anyone interested should send me a dove immediately so we can set up a time to meet. I shall give a few weeks for all those interested.

The Lord Zhambra With you all,
Mage Eli Travinus
Zork

Post by Zork »

HolyKnight, can you be my teacher?
Llama

Post by Llama »

I believe the correct title is "Mage"

The person who wrote this didn't bother with a signature
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Zork,

Who is Holyknight?

Eli Travinus
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Holyknight is an other name for Malachin, of course.

unsigned
Zork

Post by Zork »

HolyKnight wrote:Zork,

Who is Holyknight?

Eli Travinus
your name is holyknight
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Zork wrote:
HolyKnight wrote:Zork,

Who is Holyknight?

Eli Travinus
your name is holyknight
((look at the name what's written there Eli Travinus
Holyknight is just his forum-name ;) ))
Zork

Re: Magic academy application

Post by Zork »

Zork wrote:*Name:
-Zork

*Race:
-Lizard

*Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage

*Personal remarks:
-Im a newcomer wishing to learn magic, please
reply to this application as soon as possible...
Also, im clueless how this magic system works.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

((I sent you a private message Zork so please read it.))
Ceylin

Post by Ceylin »

Name:
Ceylin
Rasse:
Mensch
Magier/Kampfmagier:
Magier
Persönliche Anmerkungen:
Seit einiger Zeit schon fühle ich wie das Feuer scheinbar von mir angezogen wird. Auch scheint das Feuer mich anzuziehen. Das hat mich sehr irritiert und nun hoffe ich, das eure Akademie mir helfen kann diese Verbindung zu verstehen und vielleicht zu kontrollieren.
Magic Academy

Post by Magic Academy »

Master Seregon has resign his position in the high council.

The high council has decided for Silas Farron as his replacement. He has accepted, the high council welcomed Master Farron to his new leadership.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meister Seregon ist von seinem Posten als Mitglied des Hohen Rates zurückgetreten.

Der Hohe Rat hat sich bei der Nachfolge für Silas Farron entschieden. Er hat dieses Angebot angenommen und der Hohe Rat möchte ihm zu seiner neuen Position beglückwünschen.
araknyd

Post by araknyd »

So I've to put all my details here?
Last edited by araknyd on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magic Academy

Post by Magic Academy »

Nach dem Abschluß umfassender magischer Untersuchungen kann nun gesagt werden, dass der Tod Taeryon Silberlichts vermutlich nicht auf äußere/fremde Einflusse zuzurückzuführen ist.

Sein Körper wird nun in drei Zwergentagen (( Sonntag, 20:00 GTM +1 )) beigesetzt.

Mir Rücksicht auf eventuelle nichtmagische Gäste wird die Verbrennung des Körpers in der Arena von Trolls Bane stattfinden.

Die Asche wird anschließend auf dem Gelände der magischen Akademie begesetzt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the finish of the extensive magical examination it can be said, that the death of Taeryon Silberlich is not caused of external/foreign influences.

His body will be buried now in three dwarfen days (( Sunday, 20pm GTM +1 )).

Considering to eventuell non-magical guests, the cremation takes place by the arena of Trolls Bane.

His ash becomes buried after on the area of the magic academy.
Goldburg

Post by Goldburg »

Greetings,

The Fair Dwarves of Goldburg are honored to host this ritual for you. It is not easy to lose a member who I understand, was such an elder in your ways.

I did not know Tearyon personally, except briefly in trade, but I have heard he had a good heart and cared for others in time of need.

We mourn your loss, and wish to convey our sympathies.

In Service,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Magic Academy

Post by Magic Academy »

A reminder:

The cremation of Taeryon Silberlicht starts soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zur Erinnerung

Die Feuerbestattung von Taeryon Silberlicht wird in Kürze beginnen.