The magic academy of Gobaith~Die Magische Akademie Gobaiths

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gibble Thibblebum

Rian Delarn posted on behaf of Ghost of Sylenanthelarilis

Post by Gibble Thibblebum »

Dear Academy,

I was fortunate enough to get the guard over the arena to find pity in his heart and write this letter for me. I was a student of the Academy some time ago, however, due to differences stopped attending classes ((I couldn't seem to get on at the same time the classes were offered and IRL stuff got in the way anyhow)). Instead I spent my time studying in the library. During this time, unbeknownst to me the locks on the academy were change and I was removed from the roles. This resulted in my being locked within the academy for the past couple years. It has been my misfortune that I could not get anyone to reenrole me or release me from the academy, therefore I spent the time mastering the Ancient language primer I was given and reading in the library.

Recently, a greater misfortune occurred. While trying to get some honey from the beehives, I was attacked by the bees and found I had an allergic reaction and died. Now, I am locked in the gardens, unable to open the doors to the library, unable to escape the academy to a cross and unable to effectively communicate with most people. Would it be possible for someone to meet me in the gardens and release me from the academy so I might rejoin the living?

My thanks,
The Ghost of Sylenanthelarilis