The magic academy of Gobaith~Die Magische Akademie Gobaiths

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

(( no translation, because it concerns just the german players ))

Ich möchte alle Studentenanwerber, die bis zum heutigen Tag bereits eine Bewerbung hier am Brett der Akademie eingereicht haben, der alten Sprache (( deutsch )) mächtig sind und nicht der Feenrasse angehören einladen sich am 23. Naras 24 zur 6ten Stunde (( Do, 05.06, 19h)) persönlich bei mir vorzustellen.

Findet euch dazu bitte vor den Toren der Akademie ein.

Sollte jemand nicht wissen, wie er zur Akademie gelangt, oder an dem besagten Tag keine Zeit haben, so besteht die Möglichkeit dies per Taube mitzuteilen und ggf andere Absprachen zu treffen.

Hochachtungsvoll
~Kadiya Artaliar~
Last edited by Kadiya on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nechkal

Feenrasse

Post by Nechkal »

Warum keine Feen sind sie euch nicht fein genug ich habe genauso ein recht darauf wie alle anderen. Ich kann auch nichts dafür das ihr etwas gegen Feen habt und es interessiert mich auch nicht wirklich nur egal was euch eine Fee angetan hat ich kann nichts dafür und sollte dafür nicht bestraft werden. Ich hoffe das ihr eure Meinung noch ändert oder mich von einem anderen Lehrer prüfen lasst.
Gruß Nechkal Sonnenmeer
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Es steht jedem Lehrer frei selbst zu entscheiden ob er eine Fee unterrichten will oder nicht.

Ich für meinen Teil unterrichte keine Feen und möchte auch tunlichst davon abraten zu dem besagten Termin auf dem Gelände der Akademie zu erscheinen.

Hochachtungsvoll
~Kadiya Artaliar~
Nechkal

Fee

Post by Nechkal »

Ich werde selbst entscheiden ob ich erscheine oder nicht ihr könnt mich nur töten, doch dann habt ihr keine freude daran. Ich hoffe es gibt Lehrer die nicht so unfair gesinnt sind wie Kadiya. Ich würde mich sehr freun würde ein anderer Lehrer mich prüfen oder mich zumindest anhören.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

A torn parchment is what remains here.
Last edited by Deinarious on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Ayla wrote:To Those It Concerns:

I have much the same complaint as the scholar above. My Master, Lady
Kaila, has seemingly left the isle with sir Travinus. Neither myself nor my
brother have had lessons for quite a while, and we've patiently awaited the
return of the two.

However, it's been a fair amount of months and I wish not to fall behind in
my studies of the arts. I cannot read the Old Language, Lady Kadiya, so I
know not your reply to Johann. Is it possible for my brother and I to obtain
new teachers that will continue our studies?

~Alaira Taerell
Finally back from the mainland Kaila looks at the board reading it carefully holding a blanket in her arms, she looks down smiling at her beautiful son whispering "I am glad you are safe" then with pen in hand writes a quick note at the bottom.
I am sorry Alaira, events couldn't be helped, if still need a teacher, let me know, I will be available.

Kaila Travinus
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Attention Applicants,

Once again, I find myself one student short of the three max limit. Therefore, I will give one dwarven week for personal meetings with me. All those wishing to meet with me please send me dove. I know I have had meetings with applicants in the past and that will be taken into consideration.

Zhambra's Blessings,
Eli Travinus
TheCreed

Post by TheCreed »

Name:
-Cain De'Quilic

Race:
-Human

Mage/Battlemage:
-Mage

Old language ((german)) / New language ((english))
-New Language

Personal remarks:
-Willing to study under anyone! Personal preference is Eli Travinus... can't send a dove because he keeps flying to the wrong direction each time...

My reasons are that I have been quite entertained and absolutely fascinated at magic and the people who can speak, learn and use it! I've been able to do sparks of magic at random times... it just sorta... appears! Water is able to come out of my pores and form together, being able to circle around the body, looking for something overheated, then it splashes on it, just like sweat would, in a very large sort of way...

The people in my village said that this was a "gift". Anyway, I just hope to study under all of you great people! -Cain De'Quilic
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

A torn parchment is what remains here.
Last edited by Deinarious on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

We read it the first time.

~W.E~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Name: Ademar Taerell

Race: Human

Mage/Battlemage: Mage

I was once a student of Lady Kaila Travinus and wonder if I could become her student again.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Azuros wrote:Name: Ademar Taerell

Race: Human

Mage/Battlemage: Mage

I was once a student of Lady Kaila Travinus and wonder if I could become her student again.
Kaila smiles seeing the post on the board and writes quickly at the bottom
It is always a pleasure teaching such an excellent student we will start classes again soon.
Kaila

Placing the wrapped blanket over one shoulder she whispers softly to the baby in her arms patting his back "time for a nap little one"
Rothen

Magie

Post by Rothen »

Name:
- Cereler Rotheyn
Rasse:
- Mensch
Magier/Kampfmagier:
- Magier

Alte Sprache ((deutsch)) / Neue Sprache ((englisch))
- Alte Sprache

Persönliche Anmerkungen:
- Ich wurde einige Zeit von Djironnyma unterrichtet und spreche bereitz perfekt Ancient. Ich habe einiges über die Magie gelernt und werde das Wissen um die Magie hüten wie einen Schatz, ich widme der Magie mein Leben.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

Name:

Emily Thorowitz

Race:

Human

Female

Mage/Battlemage:

Mage

Old language ((german)) / New language ((english))

New

Personal remarks:

I have recently returned to the island after a long trip, and wish to start studies of magical theory and rune usage. Why? For several reasons. First off, I wish to learn better focus and discipline by learning the art of the mage. Second, I wish to protect, serve, and create using this art. And third, but unimportantly, it has been a lifelong goal to learn magic. I know it won't be easy, but I'm willing to stick with it for however long is needed.

I will wait for as long as possible to get a suitable teacher, but I have a preference. He or she must speak the new language and not be William Elderberry. He and I would not get along as teacher and student, mainly because we don't get along normally at all.

Any teachers who wish to contact me, please send me a dove. I will keep my raven nearby if necessary.

The space below this writing is marked with an emblem consisting of the letters M, L, and Y, overlapping each other.
Groot Knorchen

Post by Groot Knorchen »

[Deleted!]

This note has been removed since a longer time.
Last edited by Groot Knorchen on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

To all my applicants,

I have started the process of interviewing potential students for my available teaching spot. However, today I came across a letter that I had misplaced. So if you have sent me a dove in regards to being taught and I have not schedule a time to meet with you please send me a message immediately so I can add you in.

Zhambra's Blessings,
Eli Travinus
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Last edited by LifeWonder on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olive

Post by Olive »

Name: Just Mel please. I will hapily give any teacher that accepts me my ful name. My parentstold me to never give out my family name except to very close friends.
-
Race: Mostly human. I have two elven grandparents.
-
-
-
Mage/Battlemage:Mage is preferred
-

Old language ((german)) / New language ((english)) I can only speak the new language. Itsthe language of my parents so it is the one i learned.
-

Personal remarks: I am almost totally blind. I wear a set of gnome eye pieces that allow me to see larger objects at a closer distance than the blurred images i see normally. These eye pieces allow me to feel my surroundings paired with my advanced hearing and smell. My lack of sight i hope will not be a problem. I am able to get around, I just identify people bytheir voices, not bytheir faces.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Ein Pergament hängt vor der Akademie:

Aernor Ingloril

Post by Aernor Ingloril »

~the words written here are barely readable~
Name:
Uglak Nugarak
Race:
Goblin
Mage/Batllemage:
Mage
((german))old language/((english))new language:
new language

~UGLAK~

~UGLAK
Aernor Ingloril

~the words written here are barely readable~
Name:
Uglak Nugarak
Race:
Goblin
Mage/Batllemage:
Mage
((german))old language/((english))new language:
new language

~UGLAK~
Aernor Ingloril

accidently double posted sorry guys
:?
~UGLAK~
Hushed

Post by Hushed »

A torn parchment lay here.
stetson

Post by stetson »

name:stetson

race:human mostly my grandfather a a elf.

age-85

mage/battlemage:battlemage

old langue/new langue:new langue

personal remarks:I have been looking for a magic teacher for a long time
and i would love to have one to master the art of magic.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

You seem to be to old to be teached, your body and mind might be ripped apart by the widsome of the Gods.

~Pellandria~
stetson

Post by stetson »

My relitives have the elder blood of elves in us we live 2 be around 300 so i am still young.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Xunryn Aldazar.

Of Human Ancestry.

A Male.

Twenty years of age.

Studying as a Mage.

Speaking the new language.

As a personal sidenote I would like to make it known that I have already recieved some limited teaching in the magical discipline. I am fluent in the ancient language and possess dominion over the runes of MES PEN HEPT and KEL currently. After the lengthy absence of my former teacher, I would like to reapply to the academy to receive further tutelage under another mage.
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Who was your teacher, Mr. Aldazar?

~Kadiya Artaliar~
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

The mage Avalyon el'Hattarr was my previous teacher, but as I understand, he has not been heard from in quite some time.

X:.A.
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

*A formal declaration is written in sharp black ink bearing the seal known to many as Eli Travinus'. Impressed upon the forest green wax there is a lion head with a distinctive Z at his mane. The handwriting is superb and clearly legible several Salkamaerian character make their way onto the parchment, especially the S's that begin paragraphs*

Salutations My Fair Academy,

After several weeks of interviewing candidates for my available apprenticeship I have come to a decision. First, allow me to apologize to the ones that could not interview with me on a timely fashion. Mister Daelyn and Mister Ayd I am sorry that I was not able to meet with you, but timing is most certainly important to these things. Many want to learn and time is of the essence. I wish you both good luck and hope you two will continue to pursue the secrets of the Arcane.

Secondly, to those that I, regretfully, cannot take as full time students offer you this. I shall take the two that will not be my full time student and teach you ancient as well as, all the knowledge the Academy has to offer. Once Young Master Johann Brown has completed his testing to be a mage I shall take one of you next. At this point you will be able to receive runes.

So, that leaves us with the last bit of news. Students and fellow teachers I would like you all to welcome my new apprentice the lizardess, Misha. She has shown remarkable timeliness, devotion, and potential to be named my student. I welcome you to our Academy and give you a well deserved congratulations. I shall send you a dove when lessons will begin. As for little Miss Laendrelle and Miss Saeliah Scorpius I shall send you doves as well.

Shed Your Blessings Lord Zhambra,
High Councilor,
Eli Travinus