The Trollsbane Guard

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

written on orktypical pigskins wit red colour...

Meb aufgebracht sehr!!
bei heutig tag mirr get angegreif Von ein veruckt Stompie, welcher genannt Chester. Mirr rufs um HIlfe und dann kawusch!! ein nexta verückt stompi mirr angreifs mir rausfinds er heiß rakust. Da beids ausschau wie alla anda stompis mir nix unterscheid, aba mirr will erkenn wenn mirr sehen wieda.oomie hendrik hab gesehn alles. Mirr nix getan, mirr schwören bei Gotts, mirr nur herummsteh gehabt. Mirr komms in stadt weil denke das stadt für alla Volks sein, mirr entauscht sehr und erwarte gerechtigkeit. Mirr habs tu ruh und kämpf gegen gift von da Chester-stumpie für lang zeit! Nurr weil mirr schtark mirr uberhaupt uberleb! Dies Tag sein Schande für Stadt.

Ps : mirr auch gehört von weiterr fall wo ein Ork angegreiffen bei stumpie...

//

Meb not amoust!
this day, today, me get atcket by loony stompi, called Chester. Meb call for help, but the other stompie attacks me too, called rakust. Both look like common stompy, me cant make differance, but meb will say if i see then again.man Hendrik hab seen all. Meb have nothing done, meb swear by goods, meb just stand arround. Meb come into city, thinking this will be good city for all persons. me get bad poisned by the chsester-stompie! me hab luck to be alive! This bad day for tha city. me sad.

Ps: I hered from another attack, against Ork by Stumpie!

Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

I wish i could report good tidings concerning friend Chester, but unfortunately thats not the case. After entering the tavern last night, i learnt that he had drunkenly assaulted Lithiel Tremere, both sexually and physically (using poison). Philip Fairfield was a witness. It seems criminals arent only kallahorn members after all..

Oh and Chester, dont tell me that its silverbrand territory. You and your friend drunkenly assaulted a woman, and you nearly killed her. No excuse.

~Colin
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

It IS Silverbrand territory, It doesn't matter what they where doing there, It doesn't change that fact.

~Unsigned~
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Actually, he did kill her.

unsigned.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Evan Ross wrote:It IS Silverbrand territory, It doesn't matter what they where doing there, It doesn't change that fact.

~Unsigned~
Well hes still a criminal in my eyes, mister brave annonymous defender of womenbeaters.

~Colin
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Meb forgott to sign... Meb be Murgo!

greeba
Murgo
Callith

Post by Callith »

As far as I can remember, in our last treaty Silverbrand gave permission for the guard to act within the fluffy sheep tavern. Taliss may be able to give greater details on it though.

Callith
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

We have handled the situation regarding Chester to the best we can, anything else is outside of the towns realm.

F
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Mirr haben gewarten lange genug und fragen wo bleiben Konsequnz für diesa varuckta Chester-Stompie und Rakust-Stompie? Murgo errwarten heit-gerechtigt. Es in diesa Schtatt geweerden Tolaranz so was?
greeba Murgo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meb hab waiting long enougbh and meb asking who tha consequence ob this loonry Chester-Stompie and Rakust-Stompie? Murgo irs waiting for tha equitableness. In thirs town tolerated such thrings?
greeba Murgo
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Recruit Keunthus has passed the recruits time with success.
From today on he is a full guard.
He now owns the keys to the jailhouse. He allready got instructed in guards work.
Please welcomer him warmly.

Rekrut Keunthus hat das Rekrut mit Erfolg gemacht. Von heute er ist eine vollwertige Wache.
Einen Gefängnisschlüssel und eine Einweisung hat die neue Wache bekommen.
Bitte empfangt ihn mit warmen Herzen.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

To the Orc Murgo & other recent victims of my crime last week,

I apologize for attacking you in the heat of the moment. Images of War and Bloodshed can cloud an old dwarf's mind. I honestly cannot recall what I was thinking that day I mortally wounded three Orcs in and around TrollsBane. I do know that afterwards, I became really drunk and accosted several people at the Tavern as well. I don't remember much beyond that.

I confessed to the crime directly to the Governor, not lying about my intentions to kill you. Sentence was passed and I paid the maximum fine (Quite a Sum!), and was banned from TrollsBane for three Days. I served that sentence. This incident has also tarnished my reputation as well as a 'peaceful' and 'trusted' Dwarf, and I hope to repair that. I cannot afford another incident.

Your kind has a reputation on this Isle that is confirmed time and time again. I was told by a friend that not all Orcs are bad, but I have never met a Good 'Live' Orc in my 300 years.

Some say you are good, and I hope you can prove that to me in the future. I shall not attack you or your kin inside town anymore except in Self-Defense. However, should you or your kind in Gobaith prove me right yet again, Woe be to the lone Orc in the wilderness, for not even the Gods shall save ye from my wrath!

Anyway, Have a nice day and hope we can get beyond this 'little' incident. They say you can't teach an old Dwarf new tricks, but this has shown me that I need to, and I am willing to try. I am meeting someone who may help me change my mind and manner toward your kind.

Sincerely,
~Chester Copperpot
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Mirr nix sagen für alla Brudders von Mirr, aba Murgo sein nix dummig Tier. Murgo können vergeben und Mugor werden vergeben!
Mirr fragen da wachleutz, wo sein da Glitza-Zeugs von da Chester-Stompie, welchige gegeben als Srafe gehabt, mirr warn verhaut nix du! Murgo will haben da Glitza!
Greeba Murgo

~~

Meb nub cant say for all tha brothers of meb, but Murgo be nub a brainless animal. Murgo can forgive and Murgo will forgive!
Meb ask tha guards now, whub tha flashy thinks ob tha chester-stompie, whisch was paid as fine, meb get smashed nub youb, Murgo want hab tha flashy!

greeba Murgo
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

I agree with Murgo. The orcs should be paid restitution.

~Starling~
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I, currently as a Knight and Guard of Troll's Bane, herewith announce the
banning of Julius Rothman of Kallahorn from the grounds of Troll's Bane.
The reason is that he has openly threatened with a war.

He is banned indefinitely until the next governor is elected, who will then
decide what will be of him. Should he be seen in Troll's Bane, he is to be
jailed on sight.

A pity, seeing how, as a potential governor, I was thinking and considering
giving a chance to anyone to walk over Troll's Bane, not excluding those
of Kallahorn.

Withdrawing this foolish war and handing yourself to jail, perhaps than, the
next governor shall give you another chance.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I did not threaten of war against the Town of Trolls Bane at all, Sir Jorokar. If you had but a brain of a Knight that you say you do, you would understand that I threatened of war with the Knighthood of Gobaith if you were to win the upcoming election. You, sir, should be the one banned for you are openly arousing my anger and letting war come to the footsteps of Trolls Bane.

If you were a Knight, you would instantly step out of your current nomination and running for the position as Governor. You are standing on a thin sheet of ice, Jorokar and it is you that threatens and makes Trolls Bane ready to burst forth with a river of blood. It is the Knighthood of Gobaith that threatens and provokes the Knighthood of Kallahorn to make such idle threats. You are not Knight, Jorokar, you are a commoner with a false sense of pride.

You wish war and you shall have it. You wish peace and you shall have it. You know how to obtain both, you must only speak the words.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Jeff Corwin

Post by Jeff Corwin »

No Julius you are still the one to blame. You are still the one that made the threats. And you are still the one threatening war if Jorokar wins. You are just making these threats because you don't want the the true decendents of the true Knights of Kallahorn to gain more power. So don't try to justify that.

-Andrew Xavier, Highpriest of Goldburg
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Dain Laiden wrote:
Dantagon, you must realize you are not a creation of the Knighthood of Kallahorn. The knights of Gobaith are a creation of YOUR ideas and YOUR beliefs (Don't bother correcting me if I didn't mention your friends that added to these ideas). That is fine. As for Kallahorn, we are preserving the old ideas and celebrating the history of it. You still hold some disrespect in the name of Kallahorn. This is proved by your above message. In addition to this disrespect, you have always steered from the ideas Kallahorn had. I for one have no interest in being associated with you or your knighthood.

Respectfully,

~Dain~Laiden~
I will let those words speak for yours, Sir Xavier. The Knighthood of Gobaith is not a desendent of Kallahorn. They are a entirely new Knighthood based on there beliefs and there ideals. The Kallahorn of old was more loosely based and ran by a much better man with a armory as big as Trolls Bane and the strongest warriors on the isle. That is nothing like the Knighthood of Gobaith.

As for the reason I do not wish for Jorokar to win. I simply do not think it is fair to have there Knighthood in control of Trolls Bane when I was denied the chance to because of leading a Knighthood. Just because of there track record (which of course, I can give you a few scandalous things that would diminish it.), they were given the clear shot of winning. For this unkind act and unjust act, I have stepped my foot in the door you might say.

Thank you once more,
Julius Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I was the last knight of Kallahorn. I changed the name to remove the dislike spread through-out the people. I changed it from Kallahorn to the knighthood of Gobaith. Therefore it is the decendent of Kallahorn. That is final, take it or leave it, I don't want an argument over this subject any more. It is a worthless matter and there are greater things to attend to than an argument over a name.

Also, we wish for peace and that is also final. I don't want an argument from you over that either. If Jorokar wins I would be more than happy to take the dutys of the knighthood from him as grandmaster for that time. Now leave it be.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Amadi Yusuf Randal

To all guards, recruits and mercenaries

I want you to know we have a new Governor.
His name is Jorokar Sladrir. The governor changings has nothing to do with our duty to protect Trolls Bane.
Please ask the new governor for wages, until I was able to have a talk with him.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard

Für alle Wachen, Rekruten und Söldner

Ihr sollt alle wissen Jorokar Sladrir ist neuer Governor.
Trotzdem bleiben alle Wachen in der Pflicht Trolls Bane zu bewachen.
Bitte fragt den neuen Governor für euer Gehalt, bis ich mit ihm sprechen konnte.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Felix leaves his rank of a mercenary. We wish him luck for his future.

~A.Y.R.

Felix verlässt die Wache als Söldner. Viel Glück für ihn!

~A.Y.R.
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Dear guards.
War has come over our lands. I want you, guards:
- You are no headhunters! You try to keep the peace in Trolls Bane.
- Keep our laws in mind. Dont act because of prejudices.
- Watch out for official announcements of wanted persons.
- Try to solve problems with your tongue first. We do not need more blood on our streets if it may be avoided.
- If you are in a situation you cant handle alone ask for help on our board immediatly.
- Write down crime reports. Every guard has to know which crimes happened.
- Be patient with the new government. No decisions about our future as townguard are made yet.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard

Wachen, es ist Kriegszeit.
Bitte beachtet:
- Wir sind nicht Kopfgeldjäger. Wir halten Frieden In BAne.
- Denkt an die Gesetze. Handelt nicht wegen Vorurteilen.
- Schaut nach offiziellen Haftbefehlen die aushängen.
- Versucht Probleme mit der Zunge zu lösen. Wir brauchen nicht noch mehr Blut auf unseren Straßen.
- Kommt ihr in Situationen die alleine nicht zu schaffen sind. Frag sofort am Stadtbrett der Wache um HIlfe.
- Dokumentiere Straftaten am Brett. Jede Wache muss Bescheid wissen.
- Sei geduldig mit der neuen Regierung. Unsere Zukunft als Wachen ist noch nicht entschieden.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Athian

Post by Athian »

I'm curious as to what kind of prejudice one shouldn't hold for people whom declare war on there homes.

If someone assaults your home and way of life they should be dealt with accordingly, not asked politely to not break the rules while there feet invade your land. These 'people' walk your land for two reasons.

the first is they believe that you fear them and that when time comes for action you'll merely stand about asking eachother what to do, or ignoring them because you don't want to be harmede.

The second reason is rediculous statements like those made above. Allowing your enemy to hide within your own laws is just well, stupid. I do hope someone saves you from your ignorance.

Athian Corulas
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Dear mister Corulas.

I am sorry I cant find your name on our citizen list. So i suggest you care for your own buisness.
The guard tries to keep the citizens safe. If you want to help, write me a dove.
But please, stop writing on our guardsboard. We have a hard situation at the moment and one thin we do not need for sure is a smart aleck on our boards.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Athian

Post by Athian »

I'll stop writing when i feel like it, no sooner. I check every board whenever I feel the need, and I happened to find your situation rather curious, so I questioned. If you do not like it then thats a pity to you.

Good luck in your work

Athian
Amadi Yusuf Randal

DEAR COMRADES, dear citizens of Trolls Bane.

I resign from my duties as captain of the guard.
I cant hold up the law, when a group of six skilled fighter tries to lynch one single person with back up from the government.
We have laws in Trolls Bane. But the new government seems to ignore the old laws because of doing war against a competing knighthood.
It is not possible to keep the peace in town for me right now. And I am
not intrested in chasing single people to death with a large group as backup. Thats not the kind of work I want to do.

I want to thank all my guards and recruits, especialy Ubbdiwak and Altrix, guards from both knighthoods, for the great time we had together. I hope we will have the chance to work together again another day.
I want to thank Fooser for his support. I want to thank Taliss for helping me doing my duties.

I hope my resignation will help to find a peacefull solution in the Knighthood-wars.

Amady Yusuf Randal
~Captain Townguard

Liebe Kameraden, liebe Bürger

Ich trete sofort von meinen Pflichten als Captain der Wache zurück.
Ich kann das Gesetz nich halten, wenn 6 Kämpfer einen wehrlosen versuchen zu lynchen, und das vom Government unterstützt ist.
Das ist kein Verhalten.
Wir haben Gesetze in Trolls Bane. Die neue Regierung scheint diese zu ignorieren, um Krieg gegen einen konkurrierenden Ritterclub zu führen.
Ich kann so keinen Frieden halten und gebe auf. Einen Elfen der verletzt ist mit einer großen Gruppe durch die Stadt zu jagen und auf ihn zu schlagen ist eine Arbeit die ich nicht tun will.

Danke an alle meine Wachen. Spezial Ubbdiwak und Altrix. " tolle Wachen von 2 Knighthoods. Ich hoffe wir arbeiten wieder zusammen einen Tag.
Danke an Fooser für Unterstützung. Danke an Taliss für gute Zusammenarbeit.

Ich hoffe mein Rücktritt hilft im Krieg der eitlen Knighthoods einen Frieden zu finden.

~Amadi Yusuf Randal
Captain Townguard

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Finally, The silver lineing of this war.

~Evan Ross~
annika

Post by annika »

*ein offensichtlich in Eile geschriebener Zettel wird angehängt*

Yusuf bat mich, dieses Schreiben aufzuhängen. Heute sind in Trolls Bain Golems aufgetaucht. Yusuf wurde verletzt. Jeder sollte sehr vorsichtig sein in den Straßen und im Umland.

*die Unterschrift scheint vergessen worden zu sein*

*one in hurry written pergament was taken to the board*

Yusuf asked me, to take this notice. Today Golems were in the town of Trolls Bain. Yusuf got hurt. Everyone should take care on the town and the land around.

*the sign seems to be forgotten*
Roveig Grann

Post by Roveig Grann »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:Herzlich willkommen Roveig Grann als "Söldner".
Er spricht alt, wir freuen uns über seine Unterstützung.

Welcome Roveig Grann as new mercenary.
He speaks the old tongue, we are happy about his support.

~A.Y.R.

Mit dem Rücktritt von Amadi Yusuf Dandal als Captain der Stadtwache werde auch ich von meiner Verpflichtung als Söldner mit sofortiger Wirkung zurücktreten.

~ Roveig Grann
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

So who is the new captain, will it be Talliss? From what i recall he was a pretty good one anyways.

Jonathan Cain,
Ex-recruit of the town guard,
EX-recruit of kallahorn,
POSSIBLE page of the Knights of Gobaith,
citizen of Troll's Bane
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Der Elf Lonor wurde heute aufgrund einer Anklage des Zwergen
und Bürger Nimra Therkel vorläufig festgenommen. Er wird wegen
versuchten Mordes und Raub aneklagt. Ich bitte die Verantwortlichen
und Beteiligten sich hier kurz zu melden, so dass ein Prozess abgehalten
werden kann.