The Trollsbane Guard

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Ragor wrote: He claimed that he did not have to follow the orders of a guard (recruit). That wasn't true, he needs to follow the orders of a guard (recruit).

Keunthus
Page of the Knights of Gobaith
Guard Recruit of the Troll's Bane Guard
Considering he can likely kill both of you at the same time without breaking a sweat,
I don't believe he DOES have to follow your orders.

~Unsigned~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

Dear colleagues,

We got a new recruit. His name is Drethek. I want all guards to welcome him warmly and help him wherever help is needed.

Es gibt eine neuen Rekrut
Der Name ist Drethek. Ich möchte alle Wachen ihn herzlich zu begrüßen und bitte ihm zu helfen wo immer Hilfe nötig ist.

~A.Y.R.
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Evan Ross wrote:
Ragor wrote: He claimed that he did not have to follow the orders of a guard (recruit). That wasn't true, he needs to follow the orders of a guard (recruit).

Keunthus
Guard Recruit of the Troll's Bane Guard
Considering he can likely kill both of you at the same time without breaking a sweat,
I don't believe he DOES have to follow your orders.

~Unsigned~
well actually he does. no matter his phisical abilities he must still follow the laws of the town. And since he didnt it was disobediance.
About the new recruit i will gladly welcome him into the guard with open arms.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Please xplain to me which laws Dain Laiden broke. Facts are the following: Misha Misha hurt a page/squire of kallahorn, Dain threatened her, Misha threatened Dain. As neither Dain or Misha are citizens or residents of Bane, no laws were broken here.

G. Threat and duress
Threatening a citizen or a resident with violence, or trying to force them into doing something against his will is crime against the law. Guards or other representatives of authority can never be charged for this without the approval of the High Judge. Residents are protected against threats or duress only within the walls of Trollsbane.

Disobediance? Well perhas as he refused to put away his weapons, even after you ordered him too. However it is legal to carry weapons and even duel inside Troll's Bane, so if Dain Laiden made a public complaint about this order of yours, you would be in serious trouble. As your order was not backed up by a law, he is hardly guilty of disobediance.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Be careful, wise sir. You don't want to be banned for deflamation.

~Unsigned~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Please no more public discussions from anonymous persons on our board.
If there are any questions or grievances please clarify it via dove.
If those grievances are about guard behavior, write me about it and we will find solutions.

The guard recruit did a good job in asking people to sheat their swords in public places.
If any visitor of our town refuses the assignment of our guards, of course it may be declared as disobedience. That depends on the situation, the guard has to evaluate.
If you feel raw dealed. Contact either me or lieutenant Taliss and we will talk to the affected guard.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Rugh'toh is wanted for arrest due to: multiple cases of assault, threatening, disturbance.

F
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Yes i hear Sir Altrix and Chester Copperpot pursued him into the mountains but Chester had to get back to town or something so Altrix continued the hunt and dualed Rugh'to. Then Rugh'to threatened to unleash the orc hordes on the town.

Jonathan Cain,
Recruit of the town guard
Borine

Post by Borine »

Do not listen to his threats! We can crush the orc hordes if we unite against them!

Page Borine Knights of Gobiath
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Aye! After we chased Rugh'toh out of town, he lead us into the mountains and we were ambushed by a Stone Golem. We barely defeated it, but Rugh'toh got away. Altrix stayed to find him.

He was chasing and disturbing several people of Trollsbane this morning, even trying to eat one. I initially stopped him and diverted his attention, but was then joined by an elf and Altrix as we encouraged the Orc to go elsewhere. Typically, He chose to fight instead.

~Chester Copperpot
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Wanted

Evan Ross is wanted for "F. Conspiracy to commit a Crime", and "Defamation".
He has to be jailed immediatly.

~A.Y.R.
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Announcement:

Recruit Jonathan Cain didnt pass his time as a recruit with success.
He showed himself inapplicable for being a guard. So he is displaced as a recruit from now on.

We want to welcome a new recruit. Her name is Julia da Silva. I want all members of the guard to welcome her warmly and help her where help is needed.

~A.Y.R.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Aye, What Chester said is true, i had just woken up and saw the orc and some others fighting, we chased him, but he brought us past a golem. We fought and killed it. At this point, Chester had to rest, and I went on to hunt Rugh'toh. i soon found him and dueled him. The duel was nothing spectacular, it was more of a masacre. He lost with no questions asked.
But, after the duel was over, he told me he would send his hoarde of orcs out to slay all peaopl in town. Some may say that the threat is nothing to worry about, but i know orcs, while many of them are... idiots, they have one thing that they all care about, saving 'face'. Through this duel, he lost all 'face' by the fact he started the fight and lost without a chance of winning. The only way he can regain this lost 'face' is by proving himself in ways of combat. He chose to do this by making the town from which i am suffer. I believe all the guard should keep their eyes open at all time or, we may end up regretting it in the long run.

Signed,
Altrix
Guard of TrollsBane
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Please explain mor in-depth. Just WHAT conspiracy?
Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:Wanted

~A.Y.R.
Also explain to me why i was fired you didnt give much reason (probably because there was no legal one)

Happily fired,
Jonathan Cain,
EX - Recruit of the town guard
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Don't worry about me Jonathan, Fooser has already cleared me of those False charges.

~Evan Ross~
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

The message is torn away
Last edited by CJK on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amadi Yusuf Randal

*ripped off*
Last edited by Amadi Yusuf Randal on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Amadi Yusuf Randal wrote:Wanted

~A.Y.R.
Let me pick apart these crimes and explain to you exactly why I'm innocent of both. First off, I am charged for
Defamation
Everyone who purposely designs and spreads wrong claims to harm someone else or to have own benefit from doing so commits crime in terms of the law. The crime is especially grave if it involves unfoundedly accusing someone in the government or guard baselessly for committing a crime
Notice that part that designs and spreads WRONG claims. I accused you of being a corrupt captain because you arrested Artimer Fault for "Disobedience". He refused to stop cutting down a tree that he had permission directly from the governor to cut, even though there is no law stating that people can't cut down trees. Even after this was explained by the governor you refused to let him go until another guard and a member of the knighthood took him from you. If that isn't corrupt, I don't know what is. Now, Since what I believe to be the complete truth, I didn't design or spread WRONG claims about you, nor where the claims unfounded.

Now for the second charge,
F. Conspiracy to commit a Crime
Conspiring to commit a crime is now a crime in itself under the law. Should a person be caught in the act of planning, attempting or inciting others to break the laws and regulations alone or in a group, he is subject to the exactly same punishment as he would get for doing the crime.
Exactly when did you catch me conspiring to commit any crime while I was in Trollsbane? Please explain exactly what I did that was planning, attempting or inciting others to break any laws. Should you not be able to provide adequate evidence, I well do everything within my power to have you removed from your position for corruption.

~Captain Evan Ross~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

*This note is now pinned below*

Please dont use the Guards board for your personal or Kallahorn belongings. I am sure they have a board on their own.
For any further questions about punishments or about your disability being a recruit please contact me via dove.

Captain Trolls Bane Townguard
~A.Y.R.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Evan Ross is clear of any fake criminal charges.

Any charges on Pellandria are cleared as of testimony by mages, putting into doubt her ability to cast these spells. If further evidence arrives, it will be looked at.

F
Tristan Caine

Post by Tristan Caine »

A bare chested man with long messy hair approaches the wall and pins up a note, the writing somewhat careless.

A young boy today was heavily injured with a poisoned dagger trusted into his back. What's even more dreadful is that from his grave and deep wound came out small insects or bugs.

That dagger's handle was decorated with a lion head.

I don't think it was much of a coincedence later to meet a short, dark-skinned girl, wearing over fitting clothes and a crossbow, asking me she had lost a green dagger. When I suspected her and questioned further, she used her bolt to pierce my arm and escaped from my grasp.

-Tristan Caine
Borine

Post by Borine »

I would like to make a report of pellandria,a human girl(1006955359) and a human male (232022486). After I asked the girl why she was wearing clothes made from dead people Pellandria attacked me and the girl shot a cross bow at me. Also the man soon after attacked me.

Borine Page of the knights of Gobiath
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

You might "report" it right, you threaten us repeatedly with your swords, yelled at us and even as we told you to leave, you didn't get away, after I shoot a warning shoot at you you proceed to attack us just to run away.

After a few moments you came back and attack Werner again, without any reason at all so we proceed to defend him, then you mysteriously vanished once again.

~Pellandria~
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I wish to speak with both Pellandria and Borine regarding this matter,
hopefully, in a peaceful way.

~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
Borine

Post by Borine »

I am in hiding and cannot reveal myself until I have honed my skills...
and do mention to that girl that wearing skin is not very nice

Page Borine
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Dear Page Borine,

I talked to involved persons and whitnesses. The mage Pellandria and the human male acted in self defense. It was no crime comitted.
If you still have the feeling to be a victim of a crime please describe the happenings in detail and send it to me. Your dove may find me.

~A.Y.R.
Captain Townguard
[/i]
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Chester Copperpot has attacked two orcs today. One being the orc Murgo and the other is unknown. Chester attacked Murgo first, I managed to come as Murgo accused Chester of the attack. Chester refused to deny this accusation and walked away. As I followed him telling him to halt, he attacked a second orc looking like ((584*****)) on sight. The orc did nothing to provoke an attack and ran. Once the orc got away, Chester continued to refuse to halt as asked. When I finially was able to stop him and ask him why he attacked both orcs, he stated that there are no good orcs, only dead ones. It was set in his mind that all orcs are pigs and nothing I said could change that.

I suggest Chester be charged and be arrested for at least two counts of assult within the town of Trolls Bane. There is one firm witness to this attack, though he seemed to side with Chester. He stated his name was Rakust, he appeared ((1207****)).

Fooser, I still need a key to the jail.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Knight of Gobaith
Warrior of Bragon
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Were these the two orcs that were around during the night of the zombie attack?

F
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I do not know.

Dan
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A Dove arrives with a signed confession~
I'm not going to present any excuses for my deeds today. I tried to kill those two Orcs today, yes. I admit it. Further, I also killed an Orcess later outside town not two hours later. Starling was a witness to that one.

I can't tell if they were the same as the two on the night of the zombie attack. They all look alike to me, they look like pigs. But I have a stick with no less than ten notches in it, so I'm counting them all as separate. I hunt them where I find them. A Good Orc is a Dead Orc. Why lie about it?

I cannot say I am sorry for attacking them, I'm not. However, I did get carried away killing them inside town. I am sorry about that and wish to pay the fine for breaking the Law about killing in town. Seems I see Rugh'toh everywhere Orcs are about.

I apologize for getting carried away in town, and will not let it happen again.

~Chester Copperpot