A lonely tale. ((closed rp))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kundra

A lonely tale. ((closed rp))

Post by Kundra »

Deep in the southern forest, a tall, scruffy, but indeed well dressed, suited and booted man can be found. His age is somewhat undetermined by looks, though by the cut of his grey shoulder-length straw like hair and worn skin, one can assume he is older than most.
As the man paces back and forth, cradling hand upon hand, a deep look of dispair riddles his tired face. His movements talk mystery, taking swift, precisely unnatural steps.

"This will not do...This WILL NOT do.."

The stranger mutters to himself irritably.

"Shant I be mistaken, to the fortune of my brethren?..

What fools they are.."

The man attempts a false smirk, placing a finger gently over his white, ageless lips.
Narrowing his eyes, he tilts his head, staring absently into dark loney shadows befallen by the trees.

"Perhaps I will choose to content here for eternity..And what an eternity it shall be..."

"Rather passive....This curse.."

A crow squaks from a near-by tree, then fluttering away causing leaves to fall calmly untill interuppted by the wind, being swept several yards away.
Last edited by Kundra on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

Deep within the heart of the southern forest striking beams of light flicker a-far from the view of most... Escaping through the gaps of branches, indigo colours run loose touching the moon-lit sky...

"I can feel the time drawing near... Such as the sands of time, sinking through my fingers.."

The stranger cackles to himself, gazing up at the stars and drawing his hands toward them.

"Mortals...Hear my call."

Narrowing his eyes, the well dressed suited and booted man clenches his fist toward the beams.

"Ye shall vanish with it, and thy name shall be known...As I remain beyond, and with the stars..."

A crow squaks from a near-by tree, as a loud hissing sound is released from the strangers white, ageless lips.
Last edited by Kundra on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

As trouble stirs in the northern forest, a forgotten soul begins his prayer, Releasing a tortured chant unfamiliar by sound, yet through pathways in the void of illusions... The subconcious...

"I knew thee would be tried no more...

"Reluctance on your part, was what was to be of this...

...Mess.

The stranger drew out a hand forth cast through the fog that engulfed the area, his finger meeting a tree, stroking it with the generosity of a loving yet confused spouse.

"I have done my part...

... Now I only pray you can carry out your own as we intended...

...Father..."
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

The stranger, for a long time had been watching the doings of Gobaith. His skin aging hardly, though his eyes growing wildly darker and tired... Roaming the southern forest silently, unknown, and unseen by anyone. Watching the tree's grow taller and more crooked, watching as the sun would fall day by day, and the moon awakening by night. Spending this time watching boldly the stars curiously, murmuring thoughts to himself...

"Delicate, is the message.. He thought

"Substancially you have changed... One could assume, that it would be otherwise, but this would only be in vanity..."

The scruffy looking, suited man with the straw-like hair lowered his glance, noticing a baby sunflower by his foot, laughing quietly as he pulls it from the ground swiftly.

"One cannot deny that change is inevitable...

Eyeing the plant, he begins to pulls apart it's mane slowly, carefully placing the leaves in his suit pocket.

"Alas, the gods know such trials will never be noticed...

There is a war, coming..."

A crow squaks from a near-by tree as the stranger throws the body of the plant to the grass, the crow fluttering off into the shadows.
Kundra

Re: A lonely tale. ((closed rp))

Post by Kundra »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An eight seasons princess and the squacking crow
Maryday wrote:The crow is silent,
tilting its head from side to side, hopping to and fro upon the pines branch, eyeing her,
who wore the autumns dress in spring.

Neither human nor beast had ever bothered about noticing her, the one who knew no names, as everything was ineffable.
The crow is silent, growing calm,
its head inclined, if listening.

In faze she humms a song, to ease the weight of eye upon her,
where never gaze had weighted on,
except her mothers fleeing glimpses.

The crow falls, silent, from the branch, and towers high infront her,
who freezes into formless thought, to wooden tenseness,
eye to eye,
a feathered beast,
an agebare girl.

The crow it pecks , here to the floor , where something lays.
She does not shrug, and there between them, in the grass,
it lays a thing,
that a flower has been once.
Kundra

Post by Kundra »

Some time had past...

“Calerina, You are… Beautiful..”

A voice so calmly spoken and softly spread in the wind, and through the man's mind, like petals glade in it’s motion across the sun stroked fields...

Amazing how such delusions can breach reality, in the restless mind.

Memories of her lips - calmly guided in turn and soft to the touch.. Softness of the skin, to touch.. The inevitable trust as it all begins.. Promises and talking of once upon everything..
Images of gone lingered on the stranger’s mind.. A life of regrets followed In such times as he urged upon inhaling the moment, falling on his knees, failing not with his eyes but with a dangerously open mind. His grasp tensing helplessly, contortions of the face without glimpse or trace, was this real, such notions of parallel context?… they - these vintage moments would vanish within a moment leaving. Leaving several scars..

“These are the bricks that build the walls of this god awful prison

I breath the air.. oh gods I breath it in..
This curse disheartens me to oblivion, and back…
Oh gods!!.. Let me breath it no more!”

The weary man yelled weakly at a suddenly blackened sky, so be it through his own eyes..

Silence befell the scene, as the stranger sat down again.
Last edited by Kundra on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kundra

Post by Kundra »