Gobiath, versammel Dich! // Gobiath, gather!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taeryon Silverlight

Gobiath, versammel Dich! // Gobiath, gather!

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Völker Gobiaths,
schreckliches tut sich auf. Heute wurde ein Wesen befreit, mächtiger als alles bisher dagewesene, das danach trachtet, das Gobiath wie es ist zu zerstören. In wenigen Tagen wird eine Armee unsere Heimatinsel überrennen. Doch wir werden nicht kampflos untergehen! Sammelt euch in der Magischen Akademie Gobiath's, wo unsere Macht am größten ist und bereitet euch vor. Dies ist nicht die Zeit zwischen Freund und Feind zu unterscheiden. Dies ist eine Zeit sich zusammen zu scharen und zu kämpfen. Jene, die die Statue zur Akademie nicht zu benützen vermögen, mögen dies äußern, auf das wir sie auf anderem Wege dorthin bringen. Ob Handwerker, Priester oder Krieger, folgt diesem Aufruf zum Widerstand!

gezeichnet
~Taeryon Silberlicht
~Lehrmeister an der Magischen Akademie Gobiaths

Mögen die Götter uns beistehen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peoples of Gobiath,
horrible things happened. Today, a creature was freed. A creature, mightier than anything seen so far. And it longs for our isle, wanting to destroy the Gobiath we know and like. In a few days, an army will overrun Gobiath. But we won't die resistlessly! Everyone, gather at the Magic Academy Of Gobiath, where our power is the biggest. This is not the time to seperate between friend and enemy, this is a time to gather and fight together! Everyone, who is not able to use the entrance-statue to the academy shall tell that, so that we can bring him to there in an other way.

signed
~Taeryon Silberlicht
~Teacher for magic at the Magic Academy Of Gobiath

May the gods help us.
Lithane

Post by Lithane »

A well looking female approaches the board, staring mindless. Without any emotion in her face, she starts to write slowly:

Resistance is futile.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Where exactly is the magic academy for those of us who haven't been there before?

~Alan~
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Aye, where it be?...Some organization be needed, since when Caelum attacked, the guard have been un-organized, and even with numbers the guards lost. Building some kind of 'forts' with people guarding them if any chance they attack a nearby person would be usefull, especially if they can't fight.

-Wolfe Silverpike
Manron

Post by Manron »

Genauso wie euresgleichen unseren Richta getötet habt? Ne, wir Zwerge bleiben da wo wir sind, schieben einen Felsen vor den Eingang und Leben unser Leben so wie es ist weiter! Ick denk doch nich in Traum daran einen unserer Zwerge für etwas kämpfen zu lassen wat sowieso zum scheitern verurteilt ist! Dein Volk und jedes andere Volk zerstört sich doch selbst! Langweilt uns nicht mit solch unwichtigen Dingen! Von den Zwergen Silberbrands braucht ihr keine Hilfe erwarten! Ihr steht ohne Zwerge da!

Gezeichnet~
Manron
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Actually, the reason Caelum was able to invade Trollsbane was because Trollsbane's defense was lead mostly by Caelum's spy who chose to make up a ridiculous plan which was then told to Caelum.

~Alan~
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

they still would've won if it was with organization, or some good fighters besides Taliss.

-Wolfe Silverpike
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

What is this danger exactly? I know quite a few of them, and probably many of them are involved in taking over the island, but can we please specify exactly WHAT danger this is, to know what to look for?
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

The location of the acadamy is supposed to be a secret...
Dimwit.

Though I must agree that it is an alright, strategically defendable place, it is far for many people to travel, and once the courtyard is breached we die.

Signed:
A man with a pointy hat
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Or you could just ASK Caelum to defend Gobaith, y'know?

We're good at this whole "war" thing.

Regardless, the academy is not the place to gather; its location is meant to be secret and only a minority can actually get there; we'd need someone casting a portal to the academy, which would be a heck of a lot of effort, going round the isle teleporting people, and out of Sideon, Avalyon and Nalcaryos, who do you think would actually do this?

The best thing is not to panic and to just continue normal life, but to be prepared. When the time comes, write on the board, and we will be there.

I actually think it's nice that an outer force is attacking, in a way; maybe this will help unite the land again.

~W.E~
Taeryon Silverlight

Farron,
the academy is the only place to gather in this situation BECAUSE it is neutral. Everyone should be welcomed there and we can fight there the best of all places from Gobiath I know of.

Manron,
wenn es Gobiath nicht mehr gibt wird auch Silberbrand nicht mehr existieren. Es geht hier nicht um die Zerstörung einer einzigen Stadt, sondern um die Vernichtung unserer ganzen Insel.

Elderberry,
you didn't meet that creature. You have no idea how powerful and mighty it is. Caelum would be whiped away with a wink of it's little finger. Besides, if Gobiath and the island of the academy get destroid, there won't be any need to keep it's position secretly anymore.

For those, who don't know where the academy is,
go to the Lighthouse and wait for someone of the academy to pass by. They'll be able to show you where to go from there on.

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Damien

Post by Damien »

The academy is an unwise choice for fights, because it is far away from every cross.
Taeryon Silverlight

There won't be time enough to gather back one's strength after the resurrection during the war. I highly doubt that.
Taeryon Silverlight

Farron,

I don't cry and I don't panic. I'm just doing something. And a behaviour like yours, to "remove" individuals while we hardly need them to safe Gobiath can't be the right one.

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Taeryon Silverlight

Because we need to gather our forces and the academy is the best place to do so. If 100 people fight all on their own on 100 miles of land, they will quickly lose. But when 100 people fight on 1 mile, there is a chance to win.

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

I have read and heard the last month so often about the greatest danger of all time that I can't really believe it anymore, especially if there is no information given.

-Midrusio

PS: Academy or not academy, it does not bother me.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

it would be uncomfortable enough, to cooperate with sorcerers, even if it is for the good of the whole island.
but, to let us be transported by witchcraft to some enchanted place in the nowhere of sorceries, that is out of question!

so, we of nordmark, even if it is for distinct reasons, agree with the sorcerer Farron:
no gathering in the halls of witchcraft!

for the nordmark,

Jarl Tjalf Kormson
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

A human in shiny armor and an arrogant grin in his face shoves away a peasant who started to write on the board:

Resistance is fu...

Instead, he takes a pergament, written in a stylish handwriting and nails it to the board with the hilt of his sword, covering many meaningless trade posts.

Hear, hear, Citizens of Gobaith!
Many moons ago a messenger arrived at the camp of the 5th legion, asking for assistance for dark days to come. Word reached us that a dark omen announces the arrival of a greater evil. Since the 5th legion cannot spare any swords for the successors of the cowards who fled the wars long ago, I was send out to teach you in warfare, for your deeds are good and we never refused to help righteous people in need. War with a serinjah tribe prevents us from setting sail, also our priests saw bad omens in the stars for such a journey. Gather your forces and come with your forks to the market place of Troll's Bane today.

Signed, Siegbert Altenwald of the Order of the Eagle
5th legion, 1st cohort, master of hundred

http://illarion.org/statistics/us_quest ... d=17447571
Thorwald

Post by Thorwald »

Taeryon Silberlicht ich gebe Manron in dem was er gesagt hat absolut Recht und Unterstütze sein gesagtes auch .
Im Gegensatz zu Euch an der Oberfläche haben wir Zwerge unsere Heimat im Herzen . Wir müßen uns durch Lug und Betrug keine Stadt aneignen wir müßen niemanden umbringen um zu zeigen wie großartig wir sind . Wir müßen keine bestehenden Regeln auf irgendeine Art und Weise beugen um uns anzueignen was uns nicht gehört .
Silberbrand wird außschließlich für seine treusten Freunde und Verbündeten ins Feld ziehen und wird sonst nicht einen Finger rühren .
Sollen die Inseln untergehen und aufhören zu bestehen , wir Zwerge werden uns einen neuen Berg suchen und wir werden uns eine neue Stadt bauen und wir werden uns noch weiter zurückziehen und wir werden noch lauter wegen der Dummheit von Euch Langbeinern lachen die ihr euch selbst zerstörrt . Die ihr nicht miteinander sondern nur immer gegeneinander arbeiten könnt .

gezeichnet
Thorwald
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Gobaith,

Listen up because i wont tell ye twice, we have a problem.

The time has come not for arguements but for structured plan, many of you will not have heard of such a creature but a 'gorf' has been inadvertantly free'd from it's slumber. Now, to my knowledge t'has been locked up for many years, and never has any such creature been a threat for as much time, ye may think tis' a simple task, but I'de stress to dissagree with ye.

This 'being' can get inside yer head, talk to you by telepathy, read your bloody mind!..I aswell as Taeryon was there to witness this, and the whole thing spells danger.

It's discription can be related to that of a Daemon, though such differences as mind reading and even the black, greenish shade of colour to it can differenciate it.

But as i see there is hope, as if it was locked up once it can be swept away once more, but by what means I don't know, alll I do know is we have to get together and fight it before it destroys all in it's path.

~Frederic Deuce Gretchen
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Ich bin mit einer Gruppe am einngang der Akademie, sie schaffen es leider nicht hindurchzugehen.
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

I will stand my ground in Troll's Bane.

Aerandi Cuthalion
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

We are fighting a "gorf"... Well, this sounds VERY serious. And Deuce, a demon IS a black, greenish colour, the lesser ones anyway. I suggest somebody goes around the front of it and everybody else goes for the back.

~Dominic Fisher
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I suggest just giving him the entire isle and moving away to Salkamar. To many battles for such a small isle anyway.

Carnelian
Executor

Post by Executor »

A gorf is a frog walking backwards or something?

frog-gorf

-unsigned
Last edited by Executor on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I heard the name "Gorf" allready, a beholder was driven crazy by this creature allready, months ago, all those who think they can stand such a Demon will pay for their foolishness for death, alone we got no chance.

~Pellandria~
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Says the weakest mage on the isle.

~Dominic Fisher
Taeryon Silverlight

OOC Removed
Noradur
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

OOC Removed
Noradur

I shall offer my blade for the sake of the island on the grounds of Troll's
Bane. The town is a much more reliable place to meet and gather, than the
magic academy where most of us know not of its location.

May the Gods watch over us for whatever meets and threatens our paths.

~ Jorokar Sladrir
Squire of Gobaith.

*something more is added*

Unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances are preventing me from reaching
you. I hope this will not end the worst. But then again, Dominic will be there,
will he not?
Last edited by abcfantasy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am around when needed.

~Taliss