Gobiath, versammel Dich! // Gobiath, gather!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I am surprised; I heard you disappeared to the sea some time ago. Word gets around fast, eh?

Regardless, the united isle can take on such a foe. Yes, we will have to temporarily put away our conflict with each other and stand together for the sake of the isle. We are a formidable force together, after all.

~W.E~
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Zwerge kämpfen niemals Seite an Seite mit Mördern und Banditen die einem bei der ersten Unachtsamkeit ein Messer in den Rücken rammen.
Ich spreche besonders von dem langohrigen Mörder unseres Richters, der den König feige umbringen wollte und die Mörder Siltaris´.

~Andril

-------------

Dwarfes never fight together with murderers and bandits who ram a blade in your back, if you are anwarily once.
I especially talk about the longeard murderer of our judge, who wanted to kill the king cowardly, and the murderers of Siltaris.

~Andril
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Then I will be sure to lead the Gorf into Silverbrand.

~W.E~
Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Then he will die infront of our gates.

Balthor Pinnhand
Last edited by Maximilian on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Weiß man ungefähr wann es losgeht?
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Irmorom, the world´s smith, will be with us and lead the axes in our hands against any cursed creature of Morshran or whoever tries to disrupt the peace of his throne, because we are the children of Irmorom!

~Andril
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

You are nothing against powerful magic, and if what is said is true, and this "gorf"'s magical power is greater than that of a demon, I think you stand less of a chance alone than you think.

~W.E~
Scott Macleod

Post by Scott Macleod »

Fools ye be!

Why ask a fox an' a hound ta sleep together?

Cause it be easier than Unity on this Isle.

If'n my Jarl an' the head o' the Knights be agin' the Government o' TrollsBane, then who am I ta disagree?

My hand be stayed from helpin' TrollsBane wit' this 'Gorf', if'n there be such a thing. I shall defend my home, my peoples an' innocents.

If'n this 'Gorf' truly come for all Gobiath, then I shall die defendin' the Mark an' not some fools.

~Scott Macleod
Page Apprentice o' the Knights o' Gobaith
Clan o' the Wolf, Die Nordmark
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Again, look at it this way.

Extremely powerful magic creature and an army of creatures apparently.

Either together all the nations could fight against it, or it could pick off Troll's Bane, then the Mark, then Silverbrand, then Varshikar etc. with ease.

I'd be happy to bury the hatchet, but if we lose this battle because some people are too proud to be seen saving their homes and their isle with people they are not on good terms with, then there will be noone to blame except you when we are conquered. Do YOU wish to be responsible for the loss of all our homes, which are, for some of us, our whole lives?

Do what you must, but remember; your nation or little faction are not the only people in Gobaith.

~W.E~
Scott Macleod

Post by Scott Macleod »

Oh Aye William!

An' I suppose a powerful mage such as yerself cannae handle a magical creature such as this 'gorf' eh?

Personally, I think this 'gorf' be another deception by mage-folk ta make us warriors feel likes we owes ya somethins. Never trust a mage.

Bury yer Hatchet somewheres else, no one trusts ye anyways.
~Scott Macleod
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

I smell ignorance.

Signed:
A man with a pointy hat.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Seeming as I have missed the drills, anyone who is in need of weapons, armor, or shields should seek me out. I may not support the goverment of Trolls Bane, but I would rather not see Gobaith fall.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

deuce,

if you and your cronies hadn't stolen and robbed us all so often, we might have weapons and armours to fight something powerfull.
but tell, you saw that thing? and you live?
so either it's not dangerous, or you are it's servant.

-unsigned-
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Dantagon Marescot wrote:Seeming as I have missed the drills, anyone who is in need of weapons, armor, or shields should seek me out. I may not support the goverment of Trolls Bane, but I would rather not see Gobaith fall.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Who did you get the armor from, eh? I will also lend armor and weapons to any man that wishes it.

Julius
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Not from you. These are armor and weapons I have collected for training. They are not the best, but I thought that they would be fine for drilling or anyone that needs some items. Some protection is better than none.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Elderberry, you slimy rat!

why should we trust you?
till now it seems, that the call to arms for everybody comes just from slimy backstabbers, robbers and thieves!
who guarantees, that those, who follow your call, won't be surprised, coming back to villages occupied by your shabby forces of evildoers?

never trust a self proclaimed lord!
caelum, the beggars, who got land from the halflings, only to help install hellgate!
killers of souvereigns! marauders, occupants of foreign towns!

it would not make me wonder, if that thing was summoned by you evil sorcerers!

Tjalf Kormson, Jarl of Nordmark
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Then I guess, considering you don't need our help, Caelum will relax on our own land while you all die.

~W.E~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Petty fighting amoungst each other is probably going to defeat the demon! If we continue to argue and bicker like this, the whole island will just destroy itself! Then the demon will have no reason to stay, and leave! Great idea guys!
Seriously, stop fighting amoungst yourselves, and lets get our acts together, and fight for the better good. It will not do us any good to argue now, and then die, when we can fight the demon, and fight later, alive.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Actually, it's called a Gorf.

~W.E~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Even so, my point remains the same.
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Actually, the ones who survived a meeting with that thing were me and Deuce. And that was only, because a lizardess sacrificed her life to safe us and, because that thing wanted us to let Gobiath know about it's arrival. He said that he wants the people of Gobiath last longer than a few seconds, so that he has more fun in his "game".

Besides, you can tell me whatever you want, but I'm surely not a robber, thief or any other criminal.

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

Besides, you can tell me whatever you want, but I'm surely not a robber, thief or any other criminal.
but a sorcerer.
on top of that, a sorcerer, who socializes with one of the most notorious criminals of this island.

Jarl Tjalf of Nordmark

-------

edit typo: norious -> notorious
Last edited by Korm Kormsen on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Taeryon Silverlight

And who would that criminal be, if I may ask?

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

yes!

sorcering you violate the nature given by the gods.

the robber deuce, you mentioned.
socializing with criminals you aide them in their evil way of life.

Jarl Tjalf of Nordmark
Elhrímnir

Post by Elhrímnir »

I always thought a *Gorf* was a rat without a tail....
Taeryon Silverlight

First, Mage Farron,
this is the first time I saw some words of you, that made you deserve your title.

Second, dear Korm Kormson,
I'm not socializing with Deuce. It just happened, that we were there at the same time at the same place and both survived.

~Taeryon Silberlicht
Shingo

Post by Shingo »

Who is Korm Kormson? I saw no one by that name.

Unsigned
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Seems the drivel of weaponry and magery is unnecessary...

The last Gorf whom had presented himself to this isle, the fallen Timrek, brought with him a very large number of demon skeletons. Not the ordinary demon skeletons which some warriors meet in the catacomb city of the undead... but the ones whom have thrice the speed and strength of those foes, and leave a burning flame where they lay dead.

If this Gorf is indeed stronger, it shall be wise to realize neither magery nor weaponry can fight this alone.

///
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Dead or not, it does not matter if you are astral. All should join me for mass learnings of this kind.

Brer Beothach