Conversations with the Air

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taylor

Conversations with the Air

Post by Taylor »

(( closed unless you ask :) ))

A white hooded man sits at the area, watching the arena grounds with his amber eyes, His thoughts more than sprinting, They are racing with his emotions. Though this seasoned warrior, Be he only twenty years old, Keeps his emotions hidden from judging eyes. In his hands is a dagger, Ornate and as beautifull as can be, anyone of magical kin could feel the intense aura radiating from it.

As the young adult sits in the chair running a finger over the flat of the blade, he can feel the pulsing beat of the dagger, It's connection, It's will to hunt. The pulsing aura calming his mind, speaking to himself, though as if to someone close to him.

Master, We speak many times, But not often of things so important. I know you watch my triumphs and my failures with equal eyes. Proud of a Servant i have become. I vowed my life to you, as a Protector of this war torn isle. To protect those I can, and to hunt down those who defy your will with a justice only you can provide. My conviction in my duties are your blessing to me, Allowing me to do what i must, Without hesitation. You do not allow fear to control me, though even I believe it will. I carry your pride, One of your very own blades, To protect it vigilantly always, Untill I can return it to your sheath.

This wolf has seen many wars. Many friends die. I've seen triumphs over enemies, and Losses so great it would shatter even your heart. My brother taught me young, that I must control my thoughts and allow my blade to become part of me. Understanding what it wished to do. I did not understand what this meant before I was cast off this isle. But my blade found it's purpose on the mainland. My blade cares only for justice. Not for the blind justice of the Knights, nor the Meaningless blood justice of the shadows. But the fine line inbetween, Required for all who wish to protect. To take a life to save a town. To rather it happen to you, than them. This is what my blade screams for. It screams for the hunt, The undying relentless hunt, of those who oppose the laws of this land set down by you and the other ten. Not the laws of man, But the laws of the gods.

I come to you this day, with a question that weighs on my heart. One that plauges my dreams without relent. A follower of Malachin, One of your very wolves, Has fallen from grace. Been accused of beating his ex wife, and hiring a mercenary to do so. What wolf has such dull teeth to rely on others for the hunt? What wolf disrespects the pack so? I come asking what path I take, master. Do I begin the hunt, Bringing justice to a Rouge Wolf. Or do I bring your word to him, To bring him to the path. This knowledge is beyond me. Your wisdom is what I seek. I wish for your reply Master. It may not be now, And it may not be of spoken words. But this I pray with all my beign, That I can understand what to do with Liam. So that I can cleanse my dreams of these nightmares.