Zzyathis

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Zzyathis

Post by Llama »

((OOC: This board is entirely in character and unless stated otherwise, all posts are considered to be written in lizard tongue.))

((This post is written in the common tongue))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zzyathis ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lands of Zzyathis

The following lands are the property of Zzyathis

When upon these lands, the rules at the bottom must be followed.

Leadership

Zzyathis shall be ruled by a council of three lizards of equal importance.

Current Council

Szrenszor: General Counciller
Taliss: Military Counciller
: Religious Counciller

The council will be formed from 3 lizards, each lizard will take care of a particular aspect of Zzyathis, and is responsable for that section.

List of Citizens

Szrensor
Taliss Kazzxs
Narkissa Kazzxs
Zerissa Kazzxs
Vresharak H'skalli
[size=0]Lix Texxeth
Azer
Ggzunh Cyhhallf
Sezajan Zark
Fasizza
Ydieos
Itzaxl
Shhraklan Krral
Ichus Zmori
Zhassia Grasszz
Zszaron Zzrasz
Szraenjaka Rzjrun[/size]
Please scratch your name below if you wish to be added

((in common))
Friends of Zzyathis
These are individuals who are to be treated with respect, and are allowed to enter the lands of Zzyathis freely, as long as they obey the laws

Thungdril Stemeisen
Magnus Magnol
((end of common))

Laws of the land

I. No person is allowed to set foot within the lands of Zzyathis, unless they are citizens or lizardkind. An exception is people who wish to visit the temple to pay homage to Mother Zelphia. If you wish permission to cross into the lands, ask a council member.

II. Within the Holy Kingdom of Zzyathis no God or Goddess shall be praised other than Mother Zelphia as the land shall exist solely in honor of her and her alone.

III. Murder is not allowed on any of the lands of Zzyathis should it take place the council will have a say on his or her jail time or possible banishment.

IV. Thieving and Robbery will not be tolerated in the lands of Zzyathis should one steal or raise arms towards another they will face possible jail time or banishment.

V. Only the Lizardman race is allowed within the Lizardman nesting area as precaution to nest safety.

VI. Friendly dueling and training is allowed with in the city so long as it is not within any buildings aside from buildings constructed with training purposes.

VII. Any form of vandalism will not be accepted.

VIII. The town guard as well as council has the right to enforce all laws and if need strike down those making foul Mother Zelphia's Holy land.

IX. Any non-lizards visiting the lands of Zzyathis must keep all weapons sheated at all times.

Laws of the Temple

The temple is a sacred place to Mother, and these special rules apply to it.

I, No weapons should be drawn on the holy soil unless it is truely needed. If this law is broken the law breaker shall have to pay a fine for the miss deed and ask for forgiveness from mother, as it shall be her land. The fine will be used to improve our city and economy

II, No living thing shall be killed unless in posses a threat to the lives of others. If this rule is broken said person will be banned for life from the holy grounds for tainting it and shall be forcefully removed if needed.

III, The holy grounds must be held with the most respect imaginable therefore no litter shall be dropped or the water tainted with waste products. If one feels the need to break this law they will clean the land.

IV, Guests to the land must be respectful to mother and not under any circumstances insult mother. If the person feels it needed to insult mother on our holy grounds they shall be dealt with harshly and judged by the council to decide their fate

V, During a ceremony guests must be sat quiet and still so the priest may speak in peace. If a person finds they must speak over or even whisper when not needed they shall be removed untill the ceremony is over. If they refuse to leave force may be used against them, if they react with hostility then they will be cut down.

VI, The lands are for the worship of Zelphia only and no man nor lizard should worship any other deity on the lands. Said person can be removed if they feel the need to worship another god. This of course is not to put down other gods as most hold importance to the land.
-

Current Building

None..

Relationship with other towns

We currently treat other towns and guilds with a neutral stance, although we are open to emissaries.

-----
((the following is written in lizard))

Law of Unity of arms

I All citizens are to wear a blue cloak*
II All lizardfolk are to have at least a basic knowledge of fighting, preferable using claws
III An attack on a lizard, is an attack on Mother. If a lizard is attacked, the others are to help
IV Under no circumstance, shall a lizard ever retreat, when defending a place sacred to Mother
V A stockpile of arms is to be kept by Zzyathis, in case the need to arm lizards in preperation for a battle arises

* The blue cloak may be obtained for free from a counciller

Law of Economic Unity

I) All Lizards are to attempt to find a profession, where tools are required, they need only to speak to a counciller and they shall get them
II) If a lizard is new to a profession, he should find an expert lizard and become his/her apprentice
III) A lizard will NOT ask for profit for his goods, if the goods or services are purchased by another lizard. A lizard will not seek to earn money off his brother's back
IV) Where the good or service is expensive, the seller may ask for goods or money equal to the raw materials s/he used to make the item.
(For example: A lizard buying a helmet may be asked to fetch 4 ignots, or something equivalently priced)
V) For items which require a component to be made by another lizard, it is usually fair that a % of the profit gained from selling the product, is given to that lizard
VI) The buyer may 'tip' (give more money/resources) the seller at his will and at his descretion. The seller may reduce the amount of resources asked.

Laws Under Discussion

These laws have not been put into effect yet, and are open for discussion

None...
Last edited by Llama on Mon May 12, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 24 times in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

I'd like to join, look for a lizard named Lix Texxeth
-LT[/i]
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

How much more money until the gate house? i got about two silvers right now...And i'd like to supply the armory with throwing axes and rapiers which is all i can afford for now.
-LT
Llama

Post by Llama »

Thank you for having reminded me brother

*there seem to be some minor changes to the note above*

I added the amount of items we yet need to collect. As for the armoury, I will have to speak to Taliss beforehand, so that we may discuss how exactly we shall go about it - but your generosity is thanked.

~Szrenszor~
Counciller of Zzyathis
Llama

Post by Llama »

I wish to announce two new citizens... Lix Texxeth (who was training as a fighter), and Azer (who has taken up carpentry and woodcutting as his profession)

May Mother watch over them both...

~Szrenszor~
Counciller of Zzyathis
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

I will be able to give 5 silvers today....and 1-5 silvers every other day
-LT
Llama

Post by Llama »

Thank you Lix... Your generosity is amazing. Seek me out around trollsbane some day, and you may give them to me, or to taliss if you see him first.

May Mother watch over you

Szrenszor.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Good news for all Lizardkind

Taliss has been appointed as counciller of the military, he will be responsable for the defense of the city, the armoury and the training of its Militia.

We have gathered enough resources for the gatehouse... the builders will be contacted soon.. Praise Mother

Szrenszor
~Counciller of Zzyathis~
Llama

Post by Llama »

This parchment has been ripped down
Last edited by Llama on Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Good news brothers and sisters

Zzyathis now has its own Gatehouse, towards the entrance of the land.

Thank you for all who donated for its construction

Szrenszor
Counciller of Zzyathis
Llama

Post by Llama »

Brothers and Sisters,

As the gatehouse was completed, we shall embark on a new project. The next step in the building of our great city, will be a city centre, an area where we can meet, rest and talk.

I am gathering proposals for the shape of how this is to be.

If you have any good ideas, just stick a parchment with a drawing below, and it shall be considered. ((If you need a 'grid' graphic, send me a PM and I'll send it to you))

*There is a folded up piece of parchment*

~Szrenszor~
Counciller of Zzyathis
Llama

Post by Llama »

Brothers and Sisters

Fasizza has taken up the role of Religious Counciller. A role aimed at bringing lizardkind closer towards Mother. We wish her well in her new task.

~Szrenszor~
Counciller of Zzyathis
Fasizza

Post by Fasizza »

Thank you!

Its an honor to serve under mother and for Zzyathis.

Signed Fasizza
Skrrarx

Post by Skrrarx »

Hello, can someone tell me with a dove, where i can find the temple?

Skrrarx

*the text is write in the lizard language*
Szraenjaka

Post by Szraenjaka »

I would like to join, look for Szraenjaka Rzjrun.

~signed Szraenjaka~
Llama

Post by Llama »

Welcome Brother,

If you require any tools, or any weapons/armour, they shall be supplied to you for free, as per the law of economic unity.

~Counciller Szrenszor~
Elsi

Post by Elsi »

((posted in the lizard tongue))

I would like to claim citizenship, but have seen no one within the Temple. Does fair Zzythis thrive or languish?

~Sssharrarr
Llama

Post by Llama »

As far as I know, both me and Counciller Taliss are fine and well, however there are not enough active citizens to continue the building project, a project however, we were sadly just a few shovels away from reaching

~Counciller Szrenszor~
Elsi

Post by Elsi »

How many active citizens are there, and how many must there be?

~Sssharrarr
Tholm

Post by Tholm »

I think my lizard Azzyrlak might like to join... She likes to travel but it would be good to have a place to call home.
Graalsh

Post by Graalsh »

Honor the goddess, brethren!

The name is Graalsh Kahijanikke, recently arrived upon this island from the ocean city
of Krraklahirr. Graalsh was pleased beyond words to hear about a temple built to our
mother's glory, and already said prayers to her and her venerated prophet, the
immortal Ushak-Sskhath. Praised be their names!

However, Graalsh has yet to come across inhabitants of the realm of Zzyathis. Has
the place been abandoned? If not, Graalsh very much would like to offer her modest
services to Zzyathis' cause. Graalsh is believing, extremely swift on her feet, and looking
forward to excel as staff-fighter someday to be a great asset to the temple guard back
home.

May your path to the eternal islans be devoid of burden.

Graalsh Kahijanikke
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

I and my fellow priests of Eldan humbly ask for a meeting with the council of Zzyathis. We are searching for some information that we believe a priest of Zelphia may have, and hope that you will find the time to meet with us soon.

Blessings of Zelphia upon you!

~Daelyn Mitiore~
-priest of Eldan
Llama

Post by Llama »

((thread necro ;) ))

Greetings Sir Mitore

If you wish to speak to a priest, I suggest you talk to Tlatloc - he is wise abd experienced.

~Szrenszor~

((could a mod please lock this - ? ))