In the tavern

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Deep in thoughts she staring into the flickering flames, holding a glass of wine in her small hands, placed on her thigh, she winces short after the yell from a man.
She looks beside, bothered and with narrowed cold eyes as the man heads to the door.
Her glance wanders to Ashayen and the man on her side, she bites her lower lip, examines again the other peoples in the room. After a nearly noiseless sigh as she noticed Ashayen's animosity she pays her attention back to the red liquid in her glass.
Gwendolyne Rothaide

Post by Gwendolyne Rothaide »

Doyle nods listening to him then her blue eyes widen as she starts to shake her head only managing a brief whisper of her own "But, I can't act ...." before immediately cringing at his shout. Leaning back in the chair away from him slightly she then follows his angry stomping from the room turning her head while involuntarily her mouth opens in surprise. Catching herself, she quickly closes her mouth and looks around the room hoping no one is watching her, as with cheeks turning a bright red, she abruptly stands. Placing one hand on the side of her face trying to hide her flush while running for the nearest door, she runs right into a chair almost falling over and only her hand reaching to grab the back of it keeps her from landing on the floor. A small groan escapes as she grimaces in pain holding her left leg at the knee before she slowly with a decided limp, continues to the door.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Fianna tenses involuntarily at the shout, causing some of her wine to spill on the table. She turns quickly in her seat to watch first the man then the woman as they each leave abruptly, a puzzled expression crossing her face. She then looks to Lucky to see if he seems to understand what is
happening. Her eyes search for his briefly before she remembers the spilled wine and turns her attention to mopping it up, motioning to Borgate for a refill.
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Ravaelo lifts an eyebrow, surprised from her rough movement he let sink his hand with an unsure gesture to his side. Then he watches the scene with raised brows, the shouting man, his leaving and.. the reaction from Doyle. As she nearly fall over the chair and begin to limp away he whispers quickly to Ashayen

Be back in a moment--

He hurries swift toward Doyle to support her with his arm and hiding her from the curious looks of the crowd. At the door he withdraw his arm from her and bends down to her ear speaking very quiet and questioningly:

You are fine Doyle, need help ? Please feel free to say it
Gwendolyne Rothaide

Post by Gwendolyne Rothaide »

Doyle hears the footsteps of someone coming near when almost at the door and turns her head to look biting her lip while rubbing her knee. With face still flushed a sigh escapes her lips while the start of a smile forms on her face upon seeing Ravaelo. Gratefully accepting his help placing a soft hand on his arm she makes it through the door and stepping aside slightly turns to him and whispers back "I am fine Ravaelo, I will just sit a little to get off this leg but....." she pauses as her eyes move toward the door of the tavern an almost wistful look on her face then looking up into his eyes "you get back to your beautiful lady friend now". Turning away, still limping she walks toward the side of the building hoping to find shadow to blend into the night.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen nodded slightly at Ravaelos words and followed his movements over to the woman, curiously and with a stern glint in her eyes. She was still sitting on the stool, nonchalant and now with a light tiltened head as she kept observing Ravaelo and that woman. With a faint smile upon her lips she slowly turned the head, looking about the room till she rested her gaze upon Aleytys and Eddy. A bored expression crossed her face, but she keeps staring at the two trying to figure out what is going on there..
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Cris waits in the nearby shadows as Doyle walks out the side of the building, limping. Such a shame she was too naive to act correctly, it would've made things easier. Now I have to hope I'm not followed, he though to himself.

Not wanting to be seen by anyone, he figured he'd sneak up on Doyle after she got further away from the public building. Until then, he'd wait quietly in the shadows.
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

((I am a bit confused as to where everyone is located...))

Dash didn't even jump at the shout. He turned his head slowly, only to see Doyle smack her leg and the get helped out of the building.

Another day in Trollsbane...

Looking back across the room, he is not sure who to talk to. Instead of making a fool of himself he sits quietly, scanning the room, waiting for someone to talk to him.

As the room stayed quiet, and somewhat tense, he realized how foolish he must look; looking back and forth across the room and quickly looked up at the ceiling. He started to whistle a tune, hoping no one saw him eagerly looking for someone to talk to.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen lifts a brow when her still rather bored gaze looks back to Eddy whilst she is still sitting at the counter. Actually she was thinking he might be interested in the deal with Aleytys..'if' she was looking for such. She shrugged the slender shoulders and her delicate fingers glide into the coatpocket, slowly pulling out a small silvery thing which she surrounds with her fingers, holding it firmly in the palm of her hand. Her gaze faces the door which leads the way down to the rooms..her room to where she was heading to before she met all the people in the tavern. A soft sigh escaped her lips, seemingly pondering about leaving this place or not. Ashayen turned the head, looking about the tavern, resting the eyes on Ravaelo... Aleytys... Eddy... obviously torn what to do.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Every now and then she gives the people around a short glance, at most travel her gaze towards Lucky and Ashayen, her facial expression calm and thoughtful.
Aleytys noticed very well Ashayen's looks and Lucky's hesitate to answer any person here. The usual mocking smile spreads over her face and she lift the goblet before her lips, taking a tiny sip. It seems she's not willing to break the upcoming silence in the tavern but her dark eyes examine Ashayen again, almost a bit provocative.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

The pale fingers loosens the grip around the silvery key in her hand and she slowly leans more back against the edge of the table, noticing the gazes of Aleytys from the corner of her eye. Another sigh escaped her lips as it seems that the silence control the room. Ashayen turned the head into the direction of Aleytys, showing her with a raised brow that she had noticed the gazes into her direction. Her pale face appears stern again when looking straight into the face of her. 'Now' it was her wish that somebody would say something...since she felt more and more uncomfortable, unable to say anything.. in the presence of Aleytys. But she keeps looking confident to her, trying to read from her eyes.
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Ravaelo watching the leaving of Doyle with a concerned look before he turns and walking slowly back to Ashayen. He follows her gaze towards the other woman at the chimney.

Seldom I have seen an extreme like this. The dark beauty Ashayen and the haughty belle Lady Aleytys. But I guess you must agree to me - you both are equal confident.

He whispers soft in Ashayen's ear, taking her hand and his thumb stroking gentle over her backhand, reassuring.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen takes a deep breath through her nose when feeling the soft touch on her hand and the lowered, deep voice of Ravaelo so close to her ear. She purses the lips, still holding the gaze toward Aleytys whilst lifting the chin a bit, saying quietly back "Mhm, at the moment. You know how i am. I guess she is even more confident as i...towards everybody. But it's comprehensible that i doesn't extend my arms to her, isn't it?"
Ashayen lifts a brow, glancing to Ravaelo with a knowing gaze.
horrible

Post by horrible »

The door of the tavern opens, and a man with patched clothes, stubble-covered chin and generally unkept appearance slides in rather discreetly.
With a sly grin on his face he gives a light nod to Dash as his eyes spot him from the crowd.

"Why greetings there, 'Lucky'.. Why are ye sitting here all alone?"

He walks across the room, glancing around. The brown eyes flicker with the light of the fireplace as he spots someone else who looks familiar. His soft leather boots make few noises as he walks over the worn floorboards of the tavern. With a jeering, loud enough voice he asks:
"Either I assume that ye have been *fast* with them ladies already, or then the name is simply.. wrong. The latter is m' bet, of course.. Haha! How fares m' unlucky mate?"

The grin on his stubble-covered face grows a bit wider before he takes a seat next to him. He reaches for one of the patched pockets of his coat and takes out an apple, while observing the people in the room with mild amusement in his brown eyes.. which soon focus on the the dark-haired beauty.
"And of course.. Be greeted ye, oh most precious Princess.."

He nods into her direction with a wry grin on his thin lips.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen has to blink as she suddenly hears a familar voice which interrupts the silence immediately. Her gaze wanders quickly from Aleytys into the direction where the voice came from and she lifts both brows in surprise as she looks straight at "Bob". She smiles still in surprise and in joy at his return, but...as he seems to speak with her...her facial features turn into disappointment. It was quite a long time as she met him and it has been a long time as well as she saw him the last time...and that was all what he had to say? "Be greeted ye, oh most precious Princess.."?
A quiet sigh escaped her soft lips and she nods over to him, hesitatingly and with a short mutter "Hello...there." ...before she suddenly turns around on the stool, folding the arms upon the table top and facing Borgate, thoughtfully.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

It seems in the same moment as Aleytys preparing to say something in the direction to Ashayen another man walks in and she tighten her lips immediately, looking over him.

She seems unsure and her forehead was wrinkled as she examine this Man.
Then she shake her head, murmurs softly something like a greeting toward the stranger and takes another sip from her goblet. Her gaze wanders from the stranger to *Lucky* , Ashayen and back, obviously pondering if she knew him or not.
horrible

Post by horrible »

"Bob" raises a brow as she turns around on her stool. He mutters quietly "Women" as he stands ups up again.. making a couple quick steps to her.

"Not happy to see m', are ye daisy? It'd be m' mistake for being away so long.. but, hah!.. some people just can't keep their hands off from yers truly, in fact they like him so much that they wish to keep him away from the dangerous streets. Strange folk, don't ye agree?"
He keeps on grinning wryly and his voice has a hint of amusement. With a quick movement of his wrist he makes a dagger appear from his sleeve, which he uses to cut a slice from the apple.

"Care for some apple, lass?"
He extends his arm towards her. His hand is holding the dagger, with a slice of the apple resting on the dagger's blade.
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Ravaelo lifts both brows, the usual smile disappears as he looked over the strange man which Ashayen seems good to know. But her reaction wasn't friendly ...
His hand reaches slow for something at his belt, its not to see what exactly.

I hope this man don't treat you in a bad way Ashayen. You make me worry, the people you know are a bit strange

His dark eyes rest with a concern look on her face and he strokes nervously his messy dark-blond hair back.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ashayen furrows the brows lightly when she notices a person at her side and with a faint smile upon her lips she listens to his words, glancing over the shoulder to Eddy. Silence seems to come up again as she ponders about his words. But suddenly she opens her mouth, saying with a calm voice "Oh..surprise. I'm indeed happy to see you, 'Bob'. How is life?" She emphasizes his name with intent and offers a light mocking smile, at the same time bringing the hand to his wrist, shoving his hand aside. "No, thank you, my friend. I'm very well without your apple."
She turns her head, looking to Ravaelo with a faint smile as well "Everything is fine, don't worry. That just is...is...another friend of mine." She has to blink at her own words and clears her throat, looking back to "Bob" with an unsure smile.