Achae

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lrmy

Achae

Post by Lrmy »

A large note is posted in Troll's Bane near the shop as well as one posted outside the tavern in Greenbriar Before the text, there is the name Achae written in blood

ACHAE

She will cost anyone who wants her 500 silvers.

~~Wind~~
Matron

Post by Matron »

Do you only accept money?

~unsigned
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

there is another note, written in blood

Wind, You will pay for this.

~unsigned
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Before:

With a promise to go with him as long as he hurt no one, she takes a wistful look back at her friends with a slight smile telling them that everything is alright. She turns to follow him looking for an opportunity to escape but everytime he seems to be one step ahead having the blade pointed at her and whispering instructions. She almost said something to Deuce, but hesitated, eventually telling him that she was fine being fearful of someone getting hurt, then turning, she follows "Wind" again, all the while optimistic that eventually things will work out.

During:

Achae opens her eyes after a fitful sleep trying to see anything as she moves her tongue to run over the crack on her lower lip from when she was pushed down to her knees only to meet fabric. This fabric is the same material as her blouse which has been cut off at the end carelessly along with cutting part of her skin. As she turns slightly, she gasps as the small wound on her stomach breaks open, the new blood mingling with the dried. Appearing confused for a moment, she tries to look down at the wound but the rope around her neck tied to her ankles and the complete darkness prevents her from seeing anything. However, the soreness in her wrists bound at her back clears her mind up completely and with a determined look on her face she again scoots as close as she can to the rock and tries to rub the rope against its sharp edge.
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

After working late at the forge, Braydar takes a stroll through town and happens to look over and start reading a few of the notes. When he gets to this one, he becomes very angry. He goes to the tavern and writes a couple of notes, sending them out with doves. Once he has completed that, he straps his armor on over his clothes and slips two very nice longswords into his belt, the blades looking slightly slick with some type of liquid substance. He walks with a purpose out of the town and towards Varshikar.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Wind,

I dont care who you are, or who you know, you picked the wrong target this time.
Achae is a good lady, with a kind heart, and i'll be damned if I'm going to let any harm come to her.
I'll kill you myself.

~D
Raviel

Post by Raviel »

You will not be the only one pursuing him, D. Wind, you have very much chosen the wrong target, and you WILL regret it.

Raviel
Priestess of Sirani
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

Galvin approaches the note and looks at it and notices the name Achae written in blood. He suddenly has a look of horror upon his face and begins to have an emotional breakdown. His face goes pale white and he screams at the top of his lungs. First his real parents died and he was chased out. Then his mother and baby brother were lost and never found so their fate was clear and now his friend and second-mother was being held hostage. He curls into a ball in front of the post and just sits there for hours crying nonstop. "Don't worry Achae, I'll get you out" he mumbles under his breath as he cries. Those words consumed him and he could think of nothing but them.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

I will pay the silver.
Tell me where and when.

Merung Harbes
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

I have Achae. She is safe. He will pay.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Leader of Varshikar
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

After

The sigh of relief as Maggie rescued her was quickly taken over by soothing sleep as she falls asleep in the chair of Maggie's house sitting by the warm fire. Almost immediately it seems she starts to dream. In her dream, Athian and Maggie were at the cross with Wind. Maggie had a knife to his throat and Athian was magically making a fire, there was a wall around the fire and Wind was walking toward it as instructed by Maggie. Achae yelled for them to stop to no avail as in slow motion she seemed to see Wind get closer and closer to the fire that Athian kept building up, and with eyes widened in disbelief, one scream was heard then nothing as Wind disappeared forever. Abruptly waking up in Greenbriar, looking confused she whispers "was it just a dream?"
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Wind is dead.

Grivijak