Beware

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Beware

Post by Julius »

All inhabitance and frequenters of Trolls Bane are hereby warned of two bandits that are on the loose. They seem to only wear concealing black clothing when they choose to attack. They have already attacked 4 people to my knowledge, it also seems that they are still looking to attack more. One of the individuals that got attacked was bond by rope and almost strangled to death. While the authorities and other higher powers of Trolls Bane work on getting these bandits off the streets, people should be warned to keep an eye out for any suspicious activities by any individuals.

If you witness any attacks by any individuals please contact the authorities at once. if anyone has any information on these two bandits, please send a official of Trolls Bane a dove. You may also send a dove to any member of the Knighthood as well Enwell if you are in need of help. I will also pay handsomely for any leading information on these two men/women.

With the kindest regards,
Julius Rothman
Page of Gobaith
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Cris looks at the message and curses. He could tear it down, but it wouldnt help much. He knew he should've stuck to stealth and pickpocketing, but it was too late at this point. He takes out a piece of paper and writes something down in disguised handwriting

It's true, I got a look at them. One looked like ((49******)) and the other like ((231*****)). They both wore large hats and held two daggers. I was robbed of 20 copper and wish to get it back from the horrid beings.

~Danielle Riscara

He looked over it, being sure he'd never written like that before, and making sure the descriptions were flawless, and nobody would be able to tell the difference. If nothing else, it'd cause some confusion if others gave conflicting descriptions.
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

a man walks to the board and reads the messages, then he attaches a note to the board i may have been attacked by these people, im sure you know who i am julius but if you are to forgetful its steeve, do you know if they said anything to their victims?