Herb Traders

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

falco1029

Herb Traders

Post by falco1029 »

((I suppose I may as well note this ahead of time. This is a thieve's guild, there's a code in the message, and it's intended to be written in a way that only thieves would be able to catch on to. Please dont rp knowing the message unless your char is either a thief, similar lowlife [con-artist, etc], or has had so much experience dealing with thief code, that they might be able to catch on. if yuo meet that criteria and cant figure the code out OOC, pm me. The only reason im saying this ahead of time is that the last person who made a thieve's guild had to wait weeks and then spell out the message before anyone tried joining))

. Trollsbane . homeowners and more, . I, Curtis . e . Vicksburg, am . establishing a . stupednous new guild of sorts, . and . need citizens and other deviating . lifestyles . of the town . which . live to trade . in herbs and plants ( . Varshikar and other . extraneous . settlements, . as well), . living in such . livid . style, to consider joining my . helpful society . of . underpivilged traders of herbs and . landscape. . Do consider . doing such an . outstanding act, as I . verrily . entertain those who . may desire such . excellence.

Leader
-Curtis Vicksburg

Assistant Leader
-Raven

Treasurer

Misc members
-Doyle
-Dagger

The message is signed with the name mentioned above, and in a very extraordinary handwriting, having many curves and gaudy additions to the text, an action that an experienced scribe may realize is meant to cover up regular handwriting
Last edited by falco1029 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

I would like to welcome our first new member, Raven!

-Curtis
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Another new name has been added to the list
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

THis message has been torn down
Last edited by falco1029 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

I apologize to all of our members for my absence. I have been preoccupied as of late, but will be active within a few days ((I dont have access to the right pc, and havent for over a week)).

Will any members that still wish to remain in our guild please contact me? Whether via dove or in person doesn't really matter, I just wish to be sure you are all still around.

~Curtis
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

We need to get in contact soon. I am calling a meeting between the members. Contact Curtis for more information.

Raven