outcast

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

bobbyjoemama

outcast

Post by bobbyjoemama »

I am steeve, i am considered a heretic by my fellow humans and am hated i will follow orders without question, please, i need people who can accept who i am ((by the way sorry for the name my real user name wouldnt work))
Thanrían Diorath

Post by Thanrían Diorath »

I am looking for a slave, Steeve.
If you would enjoy to scrub my delicate elven feet, and perhaps realize errands for me when in need, you might finally have found a meaning to your life.

~ Thanrían Diorath
AlexRose

Re: outcast

Post by AlexRose »

I am William, I am considered pedantic by most of the population of Gobaith, I'm reasonably disliked and I will continue to find great annoyance from terrible grammar. Please, I need people to start using capital letters.

~W.E~
bobbyjoemama

dont you dare

Post by bobbyjoemama »

im sorry i dont work without pay plus im sure your feet smell like orc dung
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

A man approaches the board, looking over the recent posts as he chuckles lightly.

Steeve, the last post does not help your situation. You need to be nicer, stop drinking, and maybe clean yourself up once and a while. If you do this, maybe I could have a job for you.

Julius Rothman
Page of Gobaith
Last edited by Julius on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Seems to me that you don't work at all.

~W.E~
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

what is this job? i am desperate for anything to give my life meaning (other than slavery)
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I never said that you would get a job, nor was it guaranteed. You must read over my message once more, then you will be taking your first steps to getting this job. Aye?

Julius Rothman
Page of Gobaith
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

well i better start by not drinking as much, but im not being a slave
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

steeve,

do you speak the new language only?

tjalf, jarl of nordmark
Karl

Post by Karl »

Yes, those who lack grammar sense, intelligence and a meaning to their lives, are advised to join the Nordmark.

~ William Elderberry ~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

If you're going to do a forgery at least do it correctly.
  • Problems with your forgery
  • I would never say "grammar sense"; the person who said this obviously, themselves, lacks "grammar sense".
  • Your ~s are too far away from my name, and I haven't signed like that in a long time.
I and Caelum stay neutral in affairs, and frankly we couldn't care less how many morons join other settlements. Have a nice day.

~W.E~
Karl

Post by Karl »

Whoever did that second forgery, could at least have done it right.
Obviously fake, for I am Caelum. And I still believe folks from Nordmark are unintelligent barbarians.

~W.E~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

You're really terrible at this aren't you:

I'll make you a nice correction.

Whoever wrote that second forgery could have at least done it correctly. It is evidently fake, for (This is where I got confused as to what the heck you meant; last time I checked I wasn't a chunk of land with a structure on it). Then you started a sentence with "and". Amateur. Finally; I do know quite a few Nordmarkers who I would not describe as "unintelligent", yet I would agree that a town of warriors would have less intelligence between them than a town with rather a few mages and scholars as citizens. Say what you will, and slander my name; but you shall know in your heart that you're rather pathetic for managing to do them incorrectly every time, and committing the act in the first place. Maybe next time leave your real name under the forged signature, so I can give you a further mocking.

Yours amusedly,

~W.E~

P.s. You could also do a better job of forging my handwriting. You can tell it isn't genuine rather easily.

P.p.s. If you decide to continue this, prove that you are who you are pretending to be by writing the runes I possess down. I only know one person who knows these, and I doubt he would have any reason to tell anyone about this. Then if you manage to compile an estimate list, I can then prove you wrong simply by casting.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Shouldn't it be 'Your's amusedly', and 'you're really terrible at this aren't you?'?

Tink
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

well, who the real elderberry is, is no question!
the forger is not able to use nearly as much words to say so little....

so, fake-berry,
those who lack grammar sense and a meaning to their lives,
tend to fake other people just for fun...and if their intelligence is low enough, they fake boring people.

steeve,
those, who understand the old language, might be invited to join the Nordmark.

an old, stupid barbarian
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Skaalib Drurr wrote:Shouldn't it be 'Your's amusedly', and 'you're really terrible at this aren't you?'?

Tink
No it shouldn't. "Your's" would mean "Your is", considering the word "Yours" means genitive of you. In the same way that "Its" doesn't have an apostrophe. If you sent a letter to me signed "Your's sincerely", I'd have send back a kind correction. Therefore, I conclude that you fall under the category of 'really terrible at this'.

~W.E~
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

Can we please stay on topic? (or I'll shoot you)

Can we please stay by RP?
Remind this is the RPG-Board.

Arien
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

errr... what is a "toupick"? is it a helmet or so?

but if you know to shoot, ... just tell me, that you understand the old language, and i invite you to nordmark.

tjalf, jarl of nordmark
Theon

Post by Theon »

Three dots are written.
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

sorry i dont talk old language...
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

so you must try your luck with some new language slaver... err... master i meant!

-tjalf-