Announcement!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Announcement!

Post by Julius »

Image Official Announcement and Declaration!Image

I, Julius Rothman, hereby declare the faction previously known as The Knighthood of Kallahorn renewed. I claim it in the name of my father, Stephen Rothman and my brother, Grant Rothman. The lands that were bought, strived for, and made by them will be retained by Dantagon and his Knighthood for now. The Knighthood of Kallahorn declares it's allegiance to the isle and any peace loving faction. The purpose of this guild is to train, serve, and protect this isle to the best of our abilities.

ImageThe Knighthood of KallahornImage

High Knight of Kallahorn - Julius Rothman

Laws of Registration

ImageFuture members of the Knighthood must be watched for 2 weeks. The position that he/she stays in within this time period is that of a Apprentice to the Knighthood. After this period of time the future member can make a request for the position of page infront of the High Knight. If he/she is accepted he will swear his oath to the Knighthood at the following festival and ceremony.

ImageMembers of Kallahorn are not allowed to be part of a clan, order, guild or other communities which are not part or affliated with Kallahorn. The High Knight may make exceptions.

ImageNo member may be considered dangerous or having past offences that are considered violent and/or wrong. If the person feels unjustily of the repetition that is bestowed upon him then he will go to the town that the offence occured and repent infront of the High Knight and the offical of that town. This member will be watched more closely then others until the other members of the Knighthood and the High Knight are certain that he is trustworthy.

Laws of The Knighthood of Kallahorn

~~1: Murder and Assault~~
Murder and Assault is use of a weapon for the physical harm of another, perhaps even causing death, for no legitimate reason. Verbal provocation is NOT considered a legitimate reason to use a weapon on another individual. Self-Defense is when one individual feels their safety, or the safety of others is in danger. Self-Defence and that will not be prosecuted. First case of assault will recieve a few weeks ban from the Knighthood. Continued problems will be a possible permanent banning of the offending individual.

~~2: Theft~~
Stealing of property, or borrowing and then refusing to return. First cases will be a court date, depending on the amount stolen, and further cases will recieve longer bans and/or fines. If the offending individual returns the items, no actions will be taken.

~~3: Kidnap~~
Taking someone without their permission and hiding them somewhere unknown, usually for money, or other gain. If someone does this to a Kallahorn member, or does it to any person, they will be searched for and punished.

~~4: Harassment~~
Harassment is taken seriously in Kallahorn and goes against keeping order on the isle. First time offenders will be banned for a short period.

~~5: Escaping Arrest ~~
If a banned criminal or wanted indidviual refuses arrest, the knighthood member are given strict permission to pursue and attack the criminal. If he is to escape, he will be a offical enemy of the Kallahorn.

~~6: Knighthood Crest~~
All members of the Knighthood are required to wear a tunic with the following designs or have it painted or smelted into his/her's armor. Tunics will be provided.

Codes of Chivalry will follow soon.

Hall of Heroes:

Stephen Rothman ~Dead or missing~

The father of High Knight Julius Rothman. Founder of the Knighthood of Kallahorn.

Arameh ~Alive and well~

The once great leader of Kallahorn, a master of weaponary.

Mark Strongarm ~ Alive and well~

Former Knight of the Knighthood. Bravely fought for the protection of this
isle.

If you have further questions send me a dove and I will happily answer your questions. Please post under this parchment if you wish to join or send me a dove.

Thank you,
Julius Rothman
High Knight of Kallahorn
Last edited by Julius on Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Grivijak and the bandit looking like (1266******) are now official enemies of the Knighthood of Kallahorn. They are hostile and armed, all members are asked to take caution when encountered by these two.

Julius Rothman
High Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

You have got to be joking. Kallahorn was a joke to the people of the isle, hence why I destroyed it. You truly wish to revive a lost cause? You are mad, Julius. You are as mad as your father and your brother. Reconsider this endeavor and perhaps you can find a place as a knight within my order someday so you can prove you are better than the past Rothmans. My offer will still stand, though it seems you will not accept any position other than knight. Does the isle really need three knighthoods and do you really think that Kallahorn will survive?

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
-- Knight of Gobaith
-- Warrior of Bragon
-- Guardian of Trolls Bane

LONG LIVE THE KNIGHTS OF THE GRAY ROSE AND THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS OF GOBAITH!
Julius

Post by Julius »

I hate to take shots at your knighthood, but it is inactive Dantagon. You are barely around and neither are your members. Face it, your knighthood is the one that is laughed at. Criminals smirk at your name.The rules and the basis of my knighthood is not harmful to any man, so please just stay out of this. I wish no quarrel with you, nor your fake knighthood. Also, Edward Lerk as joined the Knighthood as a paige to myself..

Julius Rothman
High Knight of the Knighthood of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Edward Lerk, Fast Eddy, Lucky, the man who kidnapped Thomas Greenbottom? You sure have gotten a fast start towards admiting criminals into your knighthood. False knighthood or not, it was formed from the former Kallahorn. Criminals may smirk at it all they want, but at least I do not allow in vagabons.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Julius

Post by Julius »

I was no aware of any of his past crimes. But, as I said in the rules of this knighthood. He will be watched for 2 weeks. I will not deny any man the chance to redeem past offenses.

Julius Rothman
High Knight of the Knighthood of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

I'd watch him for a year if I were you. But then again, it is your knighthood. Second chances are good, but only when the time is right. As for Kallahorn, the time is definately not right.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

oh god another rothman. i may have to leave the isle again.

Tan
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

By all the sane gods, not again! I will add another line on the 'Some Rothman comes back and fails' list.

not signed
Julius

Post by Julius »

You can go ahead and add the name, unsigned writer. But you will have to erase it in the near future.

Julius Rothman
Enwell van Illdoran

Post by Enwell van Illdoran »

A man in a grey coat approaches the board. His emerald green eyes are browsing over it untill his emerald green eyes are reaching the note. With a widening smiles he reads the note, starts chuckling and suddenly bursts into a laughter when he reads the last note..

Then he turns and walks his way, wiping the tears of his laughter of his eyes and smirks as he mutters: "Thanks, Rothman, this made my day."
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Someone writes down:

Image Official Announcement and Declaration!Image

I, the baker hereby declare the faction previously known as The bakers of bread renewed. I claim it in the name of my father, the Sesame Rollman and my brother, Grand Rollmann. The lands that were bought, strived for, and made by them will be retained by butcher and his slaughterhouse for now. The bakers of bread declares it's allegiance to the isle and any bread loving faction. The purpose of this guild is to train baking, serve with bread, and bake bread for this isle to the best of our abilities.

ImageThe Bakers of breadImage

High baker of bread ~ the baker
ImageImageImage

Laws of baking

ImageFuture members of the bakers must be watched for 2 weeks. The position that he/she stays in within this time period is that of a Apprentice to the bakers. After this period of time the future member can make a request for the position of learner infront of the High baker. If he/she is accepted he will swear his oath to the bakersat the following festival and ceremony of baking.

ImageMembers of Bakers are not allowed to be part of a slaughterhouse, greengrocer, i fishmonger or other communities which are not part or affliated with bakers. The High Baker may make exceptions.

ImageNo member may be considered baking bad bread. If the baker feels unjustly of the repetition that is bestowed upon him then he will go to the town that the offence occured and repent infront of the High Baker and the offical of that town. This member will be watched more closely then others until the other members of the Bakers and the High Baker are certain that he is trustworthy.

ImageImageImage

Laws of The Bakers of Bread

~~1: Butcher and Fillet~~
Butcher and Fillett is use of a knifes for the physical harm of a animal, perhaps even causing death, for no legitimate reason. Verbal provocation (like "Muh" or "Oink!") is NOT considered a legitimate reason to use a knife on a animal. Self-Defense is when one individual feels their safety, or the safety of outhers is in danger. Self-Defence and that will not be prosecuted. First case of butcher will recieve a few weeks ban from the Bakers. Continued problems will be a possible permanent banning of the offending individual.

~~2: recipes~~
Stealing of recipes, or borrowing and then refusing to return. First cases will be a court date, depending on the amount stolen, and further cases will recieve longer bans and/or fines. If the offending individual returns the recipes, no actions will be taken.

~~3: Kidnap bread~~
Taking someones bread without their permission and hiding them somewhere unknown, usually for money, or other gain. If someone does this to a bakers member, or does it to any person, they will be searched for and punished.

~~4: Fart~~
Fart is taken seriously in bakers land and goes against keeping order on the isle. First time offenders will be banned for a short period.

~~5: Escaping Arrest ~~
If a banned criminal or wanted indidviual refuses arrest, the knighthood member are given strict permission to pursue and attack the criminal. If he is to escape, he will be a offical enemy of the Kallahorn.

~~6: Bakers Crest~~
All members of the Bakers are required to wear a tunic with the following designs or have it painted or smelted into his/her's armor. Tunics will be provided.

Codes of decorating bread will follow soon.

ImageImageImage

Hall of Heroes:

Sesame Rollman ~Dead or missing~

The father of High Baker. Founder of the Bakes of Bread.

Arab-bread ~Alive and well~

The once great leader of Bread, a master of baking.

Baker Strongbread ~ Alive and well~

Former Baker of the Bread. Bravely fought for the feed of this
isle.

ImageImageImage
If you have further questions send me a dove and I will happily answer your questions. Please post under this parchment if you wish to join or send me a dove.

Fight agianst the hunger! Eat Bread!
~The baker
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

a barbarian stands before the board, studying the posts.
after he decifered most of it he does some serious thinking.
muttering to himself:

"... a bakers empire... good idea..."
"...and new..."
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Whoever wrote that is a god.

~W.E~
Dantagon Marescot

Alright, you have had your fun. Now enough already. Leave him be and give him a chance. Kallahorn is nothing but a memory once more as the Knights of Gobaith keep him as a page instead. I know it is a laugh to all, but I really don't consiter this move a mistake.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Wait, there are knights somewhere that aren't a joke?

F
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Whoever wrote that is a god.

~W.E~