A Fallen Rose

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rosanna

A Fallen Rose

Post by Rosanna »

It was almost midnight, and a light rain was spraying down onto Trollsbane as Liette stepped outside from the bar. She pulled the hood of her grey woolen cloak above her head, and started off walking down the street. She couldn't help remembering the warm green eyes that she had looked into earlier that day and the conversation that they had...

Liette shook her head, focusing her attention on the task ahead of her: She was to dance and play the flute at an upcoming concert. Emotions couldn't interfere with her, not now.

She suddenly stopped right in her tracks, her eyes widening. The billboard was nearby, she could stop for just one second, right? She flipped her hood back and Liette dropped to the ground in an instant, placing her bag on the soaking wet ground and flipping open the top to bustle around with the contents inside.

She finally found what she was looking for, old parchement. She walked over to the billboard, glanced around cautiously over her shoulder, and started to write:

"When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."

Liette glanced once more over her shoulder before pinning it up to the billboard, once pinned up she took a step back and re-read the poem over and over in her head.