Town Guard of Troll's Bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Please people,
I do not like seeing the board of Trollsbane being littered with nonsense.
Can you perhaps send doves to settle such arguments?

~Kane Sterling
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Wasn't it already filled with nonsense?

F
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

We, the other in this happening insolved people, declare herewith, that we also would stay out of troll's bane for the time Damien was banned.

Because of this strange manner to punish one for an act several people was involved.

signed

~Anfala Atani~
~Saril Gilgalad~
~Shara Gumblin~
~Kadiya Rivvin~
Last edited by Kadiya on Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callith

Post by Callith »

Damien was banned for refusing to explain his actions, not because of what he was actually doing. Therefore his ban his nothing to do with you, but you are free to do as you please.

Callith
Grant

Post by Grant »

Please add me to that list. I cannot see why Callith is being so mean..

Grant Rothman
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Callith wrote:Damien was banned for refusing to explain his actions, not because of what he was actually doing. Therefore his ban his nothing to do with you, but you are free to do as you please.

Callith
We all standing behind Damien... and we all was with him in Bane so we are are banned too

We think this is fair and standing to our decision we all or nobody...

signed

Shara Gumblin
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Careful now my dear Callith, Bane needs not another tyranth.

Regards,
- Avalyon el'Hattarr
Solan

Post by Solan »

Ich suche den Anführer der Stadtgarde von Trolls Bane, um einen Überfall auf mich und meine Begleiterin zu melden, welcher am heutigen Tage stattfand, zu melden!

Niemand half uns als ich um Hilfe schrie und als ich mich von dem Schrecken erholt hatte, sagte man mir, dass sich auch niemand von der Stadtwache hier aufhalte. Ich bin zutiefst enttäuscht und verärgert. Da ich aber kein Bürger der Stadt bin - als ob das was bringen würde - sehe ich es dennoch als meine Pflicht an, diesen Verbrecher anzuklagen...und wenn es nur für eine Weile verhindert, dass er sich ein nächstes Opfer sucht.

Hier eine Skizze: 1266******
Es gibt auch Zeugen.

~SOLAN~

I try to translate this into the new language...

I'm searching for the leader of the Town Guard of Trolls Bane to report a robbery, which happens today.
Nobody helped us as we shout for help. After the robbery i asked for the Town Guard and where they are, but the people meant that no guards were there right now. I'm disappoint and angry about this situation in Trolls Bane. I know i have no rights in this city, cause i'm not a citizen of it, but i think it's my duty to report this to you to prevent a further attack to another persons.

Here is a sketch: 1266******
There are also witnesses

~SOLAN~
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Kaila reads the note and quickly gets out her pen writing at the bottom of it

I was also robbed today, near the transporter to Trolls Bane by two humans. I didn't get a good look at the one at my back, but the one whispering to me looked like 1696........... There are no witnesses but me however.

Kaila Galathil
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Criminal Offence

Full name of Criminal: "Wind"
male
Race: Human
Criminal looks like: ((1266***))

Name of Town Guard who witnesses crime: Sir Dantagon Marescot
Names of other witnesses: Julius Rothman, Taliss Kazzsx

Place where crime was committed: In front of Eliza's Shop, East Gate
Date when crime was committed: ((June 7))

Criminal Offence(s) committed according to the Criminal Law: Disturbance, Robbery, Disrespect of Authority, Civil Disorder, Endangerment of the Peace, Mayhem.

Imposed Penalty by the Town Guard:
( ) Silver charge collected: ____ Silvers
( ) Prison Sentence from ____ ((RL dates)) to ____ ((RL dates)) in cell no. 1/2/3
( ) Ban from ____ ((RL dates)) to ____ ((RL dates))
(X) Criminal on the run – criminal banned until: ((23rd of June))
( ) Sentence Served and criminal has been let free
Last edited by Dantagon Marescot on Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

More than once now the Criminal "Wind" has entered town when he has lost his right to do so. I continue to defeat him though with no key to the jail there is nothing I can do other than that. He dances around town without the slightest fear of the towns guard, something must be done.

~Talliss Kazzxs
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Everyone should be aware Deuce is again attempting to enter Trollsbane. Me and him fought and he hurried to drink three potions before the fight was over and it ended with him hiding in the well. He will not fight fair and uses any means possible to win. Keep an eye out for him.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

A young lad attaches a note above the one prior, then runs away with the sound of loose coins accompanying him.

Taliss, I believe it was you, you worthless coward that ran first as i continued to hack away at your scales with my blades, and when i lost you, you seemed in good health once again, i am thinking YOU took a potion. As for the situation at hand yourself and Gildon threatened me on sliverbrand ground, as arrogant as you are, you useless laughable guard.

~Deuce
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

Threantened you? Was I not the one to say that Taliss could NOT make you come outside of the Silverbrand Embassy, the Tavern? I did not threatening, as I was only watching you, so if you had left the tavern, then you could be put into justice. I have a witness or two for that, Deuce. Try to prove it wrong.

-Gildon de Vymont
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

A young lad again attaches a note above the one prior, then runs away with the sound of more loose coins accompanying him.

Watching me Gildon? Justice Gildon? And what exactly is it you are to do? I will slice you down any given day of the week, THAT is a promise..

~Deuce
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Deuce your tongue is as deceitful as your way of fighting you are a joke and if you do not stay from the land of which you are banned I will take that miserable life of yours and end it and you and I both know I could do it.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Deuce wrote:A young lad again attaches a note above the one prior, then runs away with the sound of more loose coins accompanying him.

Watching me Gildon? Justice Gildon? And what exactly is it you are to do? I will slice you down any given day of the week, THAT is a promise..

~Deuce
You promise to Gildon that you will attack him everyday of the week? Maybe my observation is wrong, but I would be like to see this happen. Seems to be a hard task.

Julius Rothman
Page of The Knighthood of Gobaith
Enwell van Illdoran

Post by Enwell van Illdoran »

Authorities of Trolls Bane,

The wanted criminal and accomplice of "Wind", an orc who is known by the name of Grivijak, has been captured and imprisoned by both of the grey Orders, the order of the grey Rose and the order of the grey light.

He claims to have killed "Wind"

Anyway if you wish to deal over a trial or wish to imprison the wanted criminal yourself, we, the people of the grey orderlands, are waiting for your message.

~signed~
Enwell van Illdoran
Senior Member and
Superior Templar of
the Grey Light Order
Bailey Thunnigan

Post by Bailey Thunnigan »

I would like to have a talk to the prisoner as soon as possible.

- Bailey Thunnigan
Town Guard of Trolls Bane
Second in Command
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Criminal Offence

Full name of Criminal: "Gazkull"
Male
Race: Orc
Criminal looks like:

Name of Town Guard who witnesses crime: Guard Evan Ross
Names of other witnesses: Julia D'Audarius
Place where crime was committed: In front of Eliza's Shop near East Gate
Date when crime was committed: ((June 16))

Criminal Offence(s) committed according to the Criminal Law: Disturbance, Assault, Attempted Robbery.

( ) Prison Sentence from ____ ((RL dates)) to ____ ((RL dates)) in cell no. 1/2/3
(X) Ban from ((June 16)) to ((June 23))
(X) Criminal on the run – criminal banned until: ((June 23))
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Criminal Offence

Full name of Criminal: unknown
Male
Race: Orc
Criminal looks like: *64037

Name of Town Guard who witnesses crime: Guard Kenneth Ladrus
Names of other witnesses: Gin al Medar
Place where crime was committed: In front of the tavern
Date when crime was committed: ((June 16))

Criminal Offence(s) committed according to the Criminal Law:
Attacking a town guard without reason, menace with a town guard

(X) Ban from ((June 18 )) to ((June 25))
(X) Criminal on the run – criminal banned until: ((June 25))
bobbyjoemama

Post by bobbyjoemama »

uhhh this may be old news but i was attacked by a male human some time back, he hissed and used a hatchet i dont know the names of the other people who saw it but there were people oh and a week ago gort greegog or somthing like that kidnapped me and held me prisoner
~Steeve
Acetaminophen

Post by Acetaminophen »

I've been assaulted thrice today in Banes by bandits, and not once was there someone to help me around.

~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Acetaminophen wrote:I've been assaulted thrice today in Banes by bandits, and not once was there someone to help me around.

~
And your point? Perhaps you should join the Town Guard yourself. Our numbers are few and it is hard to maintain a watch all the time.

~Guard Evan Ross~
Acetaminophen

Post by Acetaminophen »

My point is that we should not be forced to begin our journey on the island, in a town that can't be properly guarded against criminality.

~
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

it's called a schedule. plan it so one person is always there and make commitments. but then that would require organization, intelligence and dedicating. None of which you have. A person has come to you saying there is a problem and asking for your help which is your job, yet all you say to him is, oh well, maybe you should be a gaurd. This is a fine establishment to he who runs it. Next why not attack the town yourself instead, then at least you can keep lame excuses from escaping your mouth. As for your presence in town, I think you run from bandits like cowards. Yet you are capable of responding within an hour. Amazing.

Unsigned. I keep myself unknown for identies can tend to bring out a biased opinion. Perhaps if you know not who i am you shall give it more thought then your usuall 1 second.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Tanistian_Kanea wrote:it's called a schedule. plan it so one person is always there and make commitments. but then that would require organization, intelligence and dedicating. None of which you have. A person has come to you saying there is a problem and asking for your help which is your job, yet all you say to him is, oh well, maybe you should be a gaurd. This is a fine establishment to he who runs it. Next why not attack the town yourself instead, then at least you can keep lame excuses from escaping your mouth. As for your presence in town, I think you run from bandits like cowards. Yet you are capable of responding within an hour. Amazing.

Unsigned. I keep myself unknown for identies can tend to bring out a biased opinion. Perhaps if you know not who i am you shall give it more thought then your usuall 1 second.
You are a coward if you are afraid to declare your name.

~Guard Evan Ross~
Tanistian_Kanea

Evan Ross wrote:
Tanistian_Kanea wrote:it's called a schedule. plan it so one person is always there and make commitments. but then that would require organization, intelligence and dedicating. None of which you have. A person has come to you saying there is a problem and asking for your help which is your job, yet all you say to him is, oh well, maybe you should be a gaurd. This is a fine establishment to he who runs it. Next why not attack the town yourself instead, then at least you can keep lame excuses from escaping your mouth. As for your presence in town, I think you run from bandits like cowards. Yet you are capable of responding within an hour. Amazing.

You are a coward if you are afraid to declare your name.

~Guard Evan Ross~
You are blind for not being able to read a clearly stated and logical reason. That or you are unable to comprehend. So are you unitelligent? or Blind? either way, i do not want a gaurd who is either to protect me.

Unsigned
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Tanistian_Kanea wrote:
Evan Ross wrote: You are blind for not being able to read a clearly stated and logical reason. That or you are unable to comprehend. So are you unitelligent? or Blind? either way, i do not want a gaurd who is either to protect me.

Unsigned
Tell me your name and I well be sure not to.

~Guard Evan Ross~
Tanistian_Kanea

You did not answer my question. Are you blind? or unitelligent?

Unsigned