The BloodSkull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

*A large bird arrives to the gates of the orcish mountain, allowing the guards to take the parchment stuck to it's leg. It is written with perfect orc runes*

I am currently in expedition near the human barbarians, training with the dog-faces. The barbarians were friendly so I have suggested that they search for Chieftain, maybe we can have trades.
Guards, search for Kianna and let her know that I shall come to the cave as soon as I finish my expedition. Maybe she can supply me with equipment for my next trip in the wildeness.
I won't be to the cave for at least 9 days.

For the clan!
Rogruk!
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Sista Kianna, daughter ob mighty Kurga!

Be welcome on Gobaith! Be welcome in clan!

Orcs whub hab gathering soon! In sume days, when moon be hiding! Come to da teleporter in desert town!

Da clan and Chief beh curious meet da orc wit blood ob Kurga!

Burddah Rogruk, Warlord ob da Orcs!

goods idea turr ask Northmark men! Dey best oomie beh on isle! Meh whub contact dem!

Chief Rugh'toh

((Orc meeting on 31. October; 20:00 GMT+1; gathering at Varshiakr teleporter, then heading to the orc caves))
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Yubba, Dank Joo!

Meh be in Cave all day fur meetin. I hab Armor, Weapons, food and bags fur Orcs. See meh before meetin fur what joo need.
((I'll be in cave 1800-2100 GMT+1))

~KKW
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

*The large bird arrives at the gates once again, slamming his peck into them until a guard comes to open. The guard takes the attached parchment and sends the bird away. It is written in perfect orcish runes*

Guards, hand this note to Kianna. Also until the meeting, I order you to polish your armors and weapons so that you are on your best look when the time comes. Also, be on the lookout for new orcs arriving to the gates. Welcome all our brothers and sisters.
Kianna, I will arrive to the cave soon to replentish my food supply before I leave in expedition in the wildness once again.

For the clan!
Warlord Rogruk!