The BloodSkull Clan

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jal'Kala

Post by Jal'Kala »

Awaits the ear of Gabon within the clans cave.

Jal'Kala
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

MeH wAnNa TaLk GaBoN, tOo
MeH fReE fRoM rOsE ´gAiN
MeH wAnNa DaNk KuRgA fOr HeR gReAt HeLp

~RoK kRé Ho
Parod

Post by Parod »

Gets her pen and slowly writes her note on the cave wall in orc

Der be ooman in cabe, meh told to go, he luk like ((1400)).

Parod

She walks around looking for more eggs but doesn't find very many and frowns
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Orcs ob da clan we still obligated ter compleat Veralion’s Pride.

Veralion’s Pride is:
an escape tunnel, and defensive fortifications of our lands up top. It will be a mighty Fortress. We shall call it “Veralion’s Pride” in Honor of our Founder so many years ago. It will be a fitting Memorial to his Legacy!

Supply Needed ~~~~~(Need/Have)

Silvers (800/ 250)

Bricks (10000/3250)
Sand (5000/ 1000)

Naldor Logs (400/ 400) “Complete”
Conifer Logs (100/ 100) “Complete”
Apple Boards (500/500) “Complete”
Nails (600/600) “Complete”

Shovels (200/ 3)
Hammers (220/ 35)
Saws (20/ 7)
Buckets (350/ 0)

Gabon
Red Skull
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

A message is written in orcish.

Brothers, the race of orcs on Gobaith is scattered and weakened. The clan is small and inactive as a clan. I ask all brothers to come to a meeting one month from now. Things such as the clan and the chief will be discussed. All orcs are asked to attend. Send any questions to me at the Blood Skull cave by dove.((17:00 GMT April 28th)) Meeting starts west of Varshikar by desert, Then maybe moved. Write if you can make it.

GORT GREEGOG
Gazkull

Post by Gazkull »

Wub habbened to clan? Meh wand da good war weabans and armor! Meh wand da join yoo if yoo bovide meh wid bloody weabans! Weabans and meat! Meh wand da meat doo!

GaZKull
Parod

Post by Parod »

Pins a note barely readable with dark ink on red fabric then walks away with a snort.

Meh wan beh member clan, meh be in cabe, but no Chiefy.

Waits at the cave
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Untill sumone clams chief place and proves his or hers self worfey da Bloodskulls are gone. I dont wont da position ob Chief. All oder orcen cun fight ober it.

Gabon Corad
Red Skull
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Brothurs an Sistars we need to be unifiid. i offer mehself for chief. I work hardest for all orcs. i has plans for orcs to be once again a force worth talkin abot on gobaith. Gort will take the place as chief unless there is any opposing brothurs. all tradituns still remaien. reason i not ask for vote is cause i think not any orcs even left in clan so we need to act fast..

GLORY TO THE BLOODSKULLS

GORT GREEGOG
Parod

Post by Parod »

Yubba Chiefy Gort, Glory to de Bloodskulls!
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Gort hus da support ob Gabon. Long lib Gort!
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

We accepting new members shortly they be listed in clan.

GORT GREEGOG
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Thanks to Red Skull Gabon, Grivijak has saved from grey rose castle. also, Grivijak now a member of skulls. both these orcs desurve respect.

GORT GREEGOG
Gabon Corad

Post by Gabon Corad »

Orcs, its time for change. No more crimes need beh commited anywhur. We are a clan of da best race der is why risk destroying dat for a few coins or a small piece ob armor? Frum dis point on unless crimes be frum old times when yoo wuddent a skull Gabon will no longer stand up fer em should der capture beh just frum da hoomans point ob view. Many will call meh flower for dis and if yoo feel need do so, if i must prob ter yoo i aint flower orc den come see meh aund i will let meh blades do meh talkin. To many orcen clans hab fallen because a few orcs cunnot hold der toung or der blades, no more will Gabon help dose who suffers frum dis. I says let da oomans say what dem will, let da elfies tink dem betta, aund let da dwarfies...well eat dirt i guesses, cause sure fightin might seem honorable now but it take strong ones to let der words pass by wif out us takin action. Let dem insult us, for wif ebey insult, da clan becomes strunga for whens a brudda or sista ignores da insult dem is tinkin ob da entire clan aund nut jus dem selves. Carin more fer yer bruddas in arms and whot yer actions might do ter dem dan carin what few oomans elbies or stumps is what makes a strong united clan.

meh says let dem insult us now aund when war comes ter da land let dem come aund beg for da orcs help for we will beh da only true brudda hood who will stick together and fight as one, strong, indefeatable.

Sign below ifen yoo will agree to be in da greatest clan of orcs aund if yoo agrees wif whot i sayed.

GABON CORAD
Red Skull
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Gort agrees wit Gabon.

GORT GREEGOG
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I agree!

Grivijak
Travian

Post by Travian »

I joins brudders?

Karguk
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

A large wooden sign hangs above the cave entrance

MEETING

ALL ORCS OF THE CLAN ARE EXPECTED TO COME.

MEETING IS ((July 8, Sunday at 19:00 GMT))

ALL OTHER ORCS WELCOME

Many topics will be discussed about the future of orcs on the island.

GORT GREEGOG
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Meh cun nub cum dere, levin un journey, yubba. Be becks in abut 6-9 munths. Beh good brudahs!

- Lograkh
Noglik

Post by Noglik »

Two orcs come walking towards the cave and try to open the main doors, but find them to be locked. They then scratch out a message on some deer skin and slide it under the locked doors

Dis is Ungralk and Garklik and we is orcs wantin' te join dis tribe on da island. We figured dis was the cave da humans and elfie told us bouts, cos weve traveled very far te get 'ere! Can yoos open the doors an elt us in? We's 'ungry and cold!

Ungralk
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Gort awakes some time after the fur was slipped under the door. He reads over the message a few times and unlocks the doors. He then goes to his depot and takes a hammer, a bottle of black ink, a fur, and several pins and makes a sign which he pins to the outer wall of the cave.

CAVE OPEN TO ALL ORCS.

ORCS CAN STAY FOR ONE WEEK BEFORE NEEDING ACCEPTANCE INTO THE CLAN.

WELCOME OUR BROTHERS

GORT GREEGOG
veralion

Post by veralion »

An orc wanders the isle. It is Veralion's last and only son, Ergoth. He has once again stepped foot on the isle. It is there he slinks in the shadows, keeping an eye out for any other Bloodskulls. Grunting here and there, he waits for a sign from his father. The heir to the Bloodskull throne is unknowing of the truth.
Spudrug
Location: Meh liv wiv der werms an der little fings dat nibbul meh eers wen i sleeps

Post by Spudrug »

Scratched on a rock rear the cave doors is the message

"Spudrug not get in cave

It locked

Meh wants key

Meh bludskull!

Let meh in!"
Parod

Post by Parod »

Parod hears someone at the door and banging on it shouts to them. After hearing their words, she shouts back.

Meh nub key, Gort said keys bad, make new ones

Parod
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Gort keeps cave unlocked((when server restarts it changes back to locked...If i'm not on sorry)) if yoo wants a key send Gort a raven so we can get yoo wone.

GORT GREEGOG
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

A note written in orcish language is pinned on a wall in the refuge of the orcs, deep down in the orcen mountains.

Bruddahs!
Meh calls eberyone tur sign her whoo still beh in da cave and ready tur stand fer righs ob orcs!
Rugh!
Ergoth

Post by Ergoth »

Bloodskulls
Mes son of Veralion. Me here to finds him. Mes waits at deh cave.

Ergoth
Nagitoth Wauktug

Post by Nagitoth Wauktug »

Nagitoth grunts as he looks around the dark, decrepit Skull Cave. He removes a piece of dried pig skin and lays it flat on a table. Slowly he writes a message..:

All Orcs!

I return to Skull Cave after long journey and discover it empty. This cave thrived wid Orc brothers and sisters long ago. Any brothers or sisters that roam this land today need send hawk to me or return to da cave so we can talk.

~Nagitoth Wauktug
Former Bloodskull Shaman

Parod

Post by Parod »

Underneath all the other parchments is just the corner of one barely seen and may have been overlooked for a long while. If pulled out from underneath, the writing is very poor even for an orc and appears to have multiple smudges almost distorting the words.
Meh nub writ gud _____, meh _____ back whun ______.

The signature is missing entirely.

A newer parchment just added to the top of all the rest, still is not very plain yet most of the words can now be read by another orc.

Meh gud to see cabe agin un see brudders un sistahs, meh be wid mate Gort.

Parod
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

~Posted upon the Gates of the Orc Cave, written in Orcish~

Meh reclaim family membership in Bloodskull clan, by right ob Blood. Meh nub care 'bout "Queen" title, meh serve current Chief, keh. Meh need meeting wid Chief Rugh'toh 'bout important matters for all Orcs 'ere. Meh waiting at Cave for Rogruk too.

~Kianna Kurganov Wolfbane

((*nov="Daughter of"))