~Wanted criminals!~ // ~Gesuchte Kriminelle!~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

~Wanted criminals!~ // ~Gesuchte Kriminelle!~

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

~Wanted!~

The following List is a list of wanted criminals in Trollsbane searched for their crimes. Every help and information that leads to an successfull arrest of the wanted criminals will be rewarded.
Those men and women are dangerous, please stay carefully and inform the next official of the town if you see one of them.

--Human male thief and bandit - 5 Silvercoins reward --

Sort of crime: Robbery, attempted robbery, assault and wearing concealed clothings.

Description:
He wears usually black robes and his face is conceiled by a black veil so that just his eyes can be seen. He looks a bit like ((145*******)) and is a dangerous criminal hiding daggers in his sleeves.
He is a coward of a man who tries himself mostly on women whom he trys to overhelm from behind.

Whereabouts:
The last known places where he was seen are the workshop, the library and the roof of the northgate tower.

--Anfa an Zarin, Elven male bandit - 3 Silver reward --

Sort of crime: Robbery and assault

Description:
He usually wears tight, black clothes and possess a dagger with the sign of an eye in its hilt. The bandit is a member of the outcasted "Schwarzes Auge" group, who call themself assassins. He looks a bit like ((33*******)) and the members of that group are dangerous and mercyless. Be carefull when arresting them, they tend to take their own lifes when being arrested.

Whereabouts: Nothing known.

The town of Trollsbane thanks you for your time and interest. Further informations concerning searched criminals should be send to the magistrate Samantha Meryadeles.
The town will be thankfull for any help and informations, and we also want to inspire victims of crimes in Trollsbane to report the happenings to the magistrate or a towns official. Please add, if possible, description of the criminal, sort of crime, possible stolen goods and his last whereabouts.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
---Magistrate of Trollsbane---

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Gesucht!~

Die folgende Liste ist eine Auflistung von Verbrechern die für ihre Taten auf dem Grund und Boden Trollsbanes gesucht werden. Jede Hilfeleistung oder Information die zu einer erfolgreichen Festnahme des Verbrechers führen werden wie angegeben belohnt.
Diese Männer und Frauen sind gefährlich. Wir bitten die Bürger und Gäste der Stadt vorsichtig zu sein und unverzüglich einen Beamten der Stadt zu informieren solltet ihr ihnen begegnen.

--Menschlicher Dieb und Räuber, männlich- 5 Silber Belohnung --

Art des Verbrechens: Raub, versuchter Raub, Körperverletzung und Verschleierung

Beschreibung:
Dieser Verbrecher trägt gewöhnlich schwarze Gewänder und versteckt sein Gesicht hinter einem schwarzen Schleier, so das nur seine dunklen Augen zu sehen sind. Er sieht ein bisschen aus wie ((145*******)) und ist ein gefährlicher Verbrecher der Dolche in den Ärmeln seines Gewandes versteckt hält.
Er ist ein feiger Verbrecher der sich in der Regel nur an Frauen wagt an welche er sich heimlich und von hinten anschleicht.

Verbleib:
Seine letzten, bekannten Aufenthaltsorte sind die Werkstatt, die Bücherei und das Dach des nördlichen Wachturmes.

--Anfa an Zarin, Elfischer Bandit, männlich- 3 Silber Belohnung --

Art des Verbrechens: Raub und Körperverletzung

Beschreibung:
Der Verbrecher trägt für gewöhnlich enge, schwarze Stoffkleidung und besitzt einen Dolch in dessen Griff ein Auge als Zeichen eingebrannt ist. Der Bandit ist ein Mitglied der Gruppe "Schwarzes Auge" welche sich auch als assassinen bezeichnen. Er sieht wie folgt aus ((33*******)). Die Mitglieder dieser Gruppe sind gefährlich und gnadenlos. Seit vorsichtig beim Versuch sie gefangen zu nehmen, sie tendieren dazu sich selbst das Leben zu nehmen wenn sie in Gefangenschaft geraten.

Verbleib: Nichts ist bekannt

Die Stadt Trollsbane dankt euch für eure Zeit und Interesse. Weitere Informationen diese Verbrecher betreffend sind an die Magistratin Samantha Meryadeles zu schicken.
Die Stadt ist über jede Hilfe dankbar, und wir möchten die Bewohner und Gäste der Stadt dazu motivieren noch nicht gemeldete Straftaten zumelden. Bitte gebt wenn möglich eine Beschreibung des Verbrechers an, die Art der Tat, die womöglichen gestohlenen Gegenstände, und der letzte Aufenthaltsort des Verbrechers.

--Magistratin von Trollsbane--
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

That was really a cheap reward. But I will pursue the two ayways.

Yoruko, Bounty Hunter
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Mind one tell us what 'Anfa an Zarin' looks like? The name wont help much if we're not close friends, you know..

Johnny Lant
Head Master of Gobaith's Tailoring Guild
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Grant Rothman and Grivijak are wanted by the town guard. Should you see them you are permitted to use any and all force to remove them from within the town borders. Should you be able to capture them and deliver them to the town guard you will be rewarded 5 silver for the capture of Grivijak, and 10 silver for the capture of Rothman.

Revlen, captain of the town guard.
Grant

Post by Grant »

Ah, now that's a reward you can go for Yoruko..

Grant Rothman
Macadamia

Post by Macadamia »

Mac comes up to the board, reads the posts and nods. When he comes to the post about the new chased people he hesitates and takes out pen and paper to add:

will you give us any information about rothmann and Grivijak? What do they look like? I suppose, after they seem to know now, that they are chased, they won't give us their names!

- Macadamion von Salz -
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

--Dain - JAILED--

--Grivijak - JAILED --

--orc - 1 Silvercoins reward --

Sort of crime: hindered the jailing of Grivijak, attacking of a town guard

Description: He looks like ((11****))
Last edited by Siltaris on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Just a ripped place in the parchment is there.
Last edited by Lrmy on Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

How could this be.. Dain, once my comrade.. a criminal?

~Unsigned.
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Siltaris walks to the board and removes one note. On the place the note was placed she puts another small paper. She looks over the other ones and then turns to walk off
Enwell van Illdoran

Post by Enwell van Illdoran »

Today i was a victim of the discribed Orc Grivijak..

he stole my bihander..

i was injured while he was attack so i couldn´t even attempt to resist..

He attacked me INSIDE the Grey Refuge.

In case that somebody is catching him, i want my sword back.

Signed,
Enwel van Illdoran
Initiate Templar of the Oorder of the grey Light
Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

Enwel van Illdoran, do nut write nut true things. I Has not stolen a thing in me living, and duh nut intend to. Unless yoo mistake other Orc with me, yoo are writing foolish lie just to get a item.

I only ever been to the castle one time, and that a good time ago.

P.S: I nut even know what yoo mean by Bihander...But matters nut.

Grivijak
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

An orc tried threatenininin' me with 2 swords the other day. I just gave him meat and ran off...It was verry scaree!

Gobbledog Untherag
Noon

Post by Noon »

I wish to apply for the position

Connor~
Samantha Meryadeles

Grant Rothman got jailed

Ardian

Post by Ardian »

The orc who looks like ((581***)) and speaks the old language stole today in Trollsbane my double axe.
Should somebody catch him, I want my Axe back.

~Ardian~
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

WaD pRoOf?

~uNsIgNeD
Daisy Boffin

Post by Daisy Boffin »

I have been attacked and robbed by an orc today near the pigs. I was left bloody and crawling to the cross to pray for strength. Someone please capture this orc.

Ellana Sairiel
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

It would be most usefull if we had a discription of this orc, Then we could place a bounty on him, Or have him arrested.
Recruit Evan Ross
Daisy Boffin

Post by Daisy Boffin »

He looks like ((142598***)) and he likes to show off his bloody daggers.

Ellana
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Maybe if you organized the guard properly you'd have less fatalities. The amount of cloaked figures I've seen over the past years who haven't been questioned and have gone on to murder is ridiculous. Get a proper guard and make sure they keep their eyes peeled. With the amount of fighters around I'd say this wouldn't be very difficult to say the least. And those who are able fighters, you are gifted, so why not use your gift to the town's advantage? You'd still be able to train and you'd get additional money. It's a win win situation.

~William Elderberry~
Samantha Meryadeles

The orc who robbed Miss Ellana is banned for 1 month ((1 RL week)) from the land of Trollsbane. His escape today was enough proof for his crime. He looks like ((142598***))

Magnus Magnol is admonished for supporting the orcs escape. Should he do that again he may be punished as the criminals comrade.

---Magistrate of Trollsbane---
Samantha Meryadeles

The orc Shazor Gob got jailed for attack on a townguard and helping a criminal to flee.

Guard Siltaris shall please meet with me soon to discuss this criminals trial and punishment.

Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

How long be my jail times anyway?

Grivijak
Samantha Meryadeles

1 month ((1 rl week))

Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

The human Garb (1116******) and the human Brag (1421******) are banned from the town for an undetermend period for threatening both a gaurd and a gaurdien of trollsbane, as well as attempting to provoce said people into attacking them. They claim to be Priests of Nargún and they seem to worship some sort of Purple Cow.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Could you embarrass yourself less?

-unsigned
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

My anonymous friend, you are the one who have embarrassed yourself I think, because obviously you had meant to say, could you embarrass yourself more? And so I ask you, could you embarrass yourself more?
Skaalib Drurr
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

There are two new dwarvish bandits in town. They have been dealt with by me. However, should you wish a further report. You know where to find me.

Young Wolf.
Samantha Meryadeles

For his solid commitment of crimes and attacks on innocents in Trollsbane Dain Laiden is hereby banned for lifetime from the borders of Trollsbane. He shall be killed on sight without warning and or hesitating.

He will never have a chance to rehabilitate. His crimes gone too far.

Also Trollsbane hereby declares the search for a human criminal named Raiven. He is a bandit without mercy who brutaly attacked and robbed several innocents on the ground of Trollsbane. In the past he worked often together with a dwarf. Any hint or information concerning his whereabouts or his description which lead to his jailing will be rewarded with 1 silver.