~Wanted criminals!~ // ~Gesuchte Kriminelle!~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Looks up at the posts appearing disappointed, then goes through every one laying some down that were no longer relevant. She looks closely at the remainder then writes in clear writing on a new parchment

So, anyone NOT on this list should not be considered a criminal. They would be free to walk the streets unmolested as a lawful citizen with all the rights of any other citizen unless caught in the act of a crime, or already served their sentence.

Anonymous

Nods to herself as she puts the remainder back on the board, walking away with a grin on her face.
Bailey Thunnigan

Post by Bailey Thunnigan »

The boy Johnny Lant has killed a woman called Julia. I suggest a permanent ban from the town of Trolls Bane since he is an incalcuable threat.

Bailey Thunnigan
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Before we can bann him I have to know more informations. Where has he committed the crime? What was the reason for the crime? Was she innocent or has she provoked the fight or even tried to rob or attack him? What were his motivations? who are the witnesses? What have they seen?

I need to know much more then "Johnny killed someone". That says me not really much. It could also mean he killed a bandit in varshikar attacking him.

I hope you understand that I can't, based on so few informations, make such a judgement.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Bailey Thunnigan

The woman's name was Julia, I don't know the last name. He killed her right infront of the north gate, so still within Trolls Bane borders. Apparently he is possessed, that would be at least implied by the way he had talked before. So considering that he is either possessed or simply insane there's not much to say about his motivation. Witnesses about his behavior and the murder are: Dantagon Marescot, Kalaq Bladefall, Jorokar and myself.

- Bailey Thunnigan
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

Oh stop being silly... She'll wake up when she's not angry anymore..

The note is stained with a few watery drops of liquid over some of the words.
Samantha Meryadeles

Based on the witnesses and the crime itself, also on Johnny Lants past of a criminal and his behaviour, he shall be without protection of law anymore on the land of Trollsbane. The guard shall catch him on sight for imprisoning him.
Being possessed is no excuse to be free of guilt, it even is just more a reason to stop and jail the possessed one. Once Johnny Lant is jailed he will be handed over to an experienced priest to free him from the possession.

abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

The following is clearly written by a trembling hand, and the parchment has some lizard blood stains scattered.

I ask this orc, Kurga, if she is a queen of orcs and she attacks me. Her weapons are strong, and I tried to defend with my poor daggers but she swore to kill me. I am lucky to be still alive, but I demand for her to be punished.

Many can witness the orc running after the lizard.
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

I have seen it and tried to help the lizard, but he didn´t listen to me...

~Andril
Kurga Wolfbane

Post by Kurga Wolfbane »

Lizard stoopid.

He beh under bloodfeud cause he calls meh 'Queen ob Slime'. Meh hab witnesses. Meh gabe im chance to apologize and he not. Make matters worse, he make meh chase im for six hours! Meh hab witnesses here too. Finally meh cut off his tail as lesson in respekt, but meh banned from Tavern for two months for trubble.

Lizard stoopid to insult Orc, specially Queen. Meh not apologize, but meh hopes yoo understand meh was blind to eberyding but dis Lizard. He learn lesson meh hopes and he no hab problems wid meh no more unless he disrespektful again.

Meh heards dat magistrate ob town do same ib she disrespekted, so meh dinks meh in gud company. Meh dink she understands. Weh beh same.

~Warrior Queen Kurga Wolfbane, Bloodskull Clan
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

It is against the law to attack someone in town, insult or no insult.
Skaalib
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

you without signature, might ponder about the idea, that different communities have different laws....

- as well unsigned -
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I have seen deuce steal from ascius during a trade, in front of the smithery in trollsbane. They were in the middle of a trade and deuce walked off without giving ascius his items.
Merri
Ryu Bromson

Post by Ryu Bromson »

Yesterday an elf who looked like ((1019****)) and a lizard ((13***)) robbed me in the city of Greenbriar. I think the elf is called Lonor, but I'm not sure, because they were disguised. I hope they will be caught soon.

~

Gestern haben mich ein Elf ((1019****)) und ein Echsenmensch ((13****)) am Ortseingang von Greenbriar ausgeraubt. Ich vermute, dass der Elf Lonor war, wenngleich ich es nicht erkennen konnte, da er und der Echsenmensch vermummt waren.

~Ryu Bromson~
Samantha Meryadeles

Trollsbane kümmert sich nicht um die Verbrechen die in Greensbriar begannen werden. Dafür sind die Wächter und Offiziellen Greensbriars zuständig.

Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Soweit ich weiß hat Lonor nicht nur in Greenbriar Verbrechen begangen. Vielleicht solltet Ihr einfach zufrieden sein über diese Mitteilung, wo Ihr euch doch sonst immer beschwerd, dass solche Dinge nicht an Euch herangetragen werden.

~unsigned~
Rudi

Post by Rudi »

Ich wurde gerade von 4 Personen in der Schmiede überfallen.
Der Elf wurde mit Lonor angesprochen.
Sie haben mir Rüstungsteile, Eisenplatten, eine Zwergenaxt und das Werkzeug gestohlen.

Der Elf Lonor, ein Ork der als Rok bekannt ist und 2 Menschen.
Last edited by Rudi on Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lonor_

Post by Lonor_ »

Eine dunkle Gestalt nähert sich dem Brett und entfernt den Zettel in der Hoffnung das ihn noch keiner gelesen hat.

((der obere Zettel ist also weg))
Bailey Thunnigan

Nur kurz war Bailey beim Stadtbrett, als sie auf dem Weg in den Shop war um sich einige Lebensmittel zu holen. Ein kurzes Stirnrunzeln war ihr bei der neuesten Nachricht überkommen und ihr Gesicht verdunkelte sich etwas.

Nachdem sie bei ihrem Depot war und wieder am Stadtbrett vorbei kam, fiel ihr sofort auf, dass die letzte Nachricht spurlos verschwunden. Sie verzog ihre Lippen zu einem leicht hämischen Grinsen. Dann griff sie in ihre Tasche nach Pergament und Stift.

"Ich fand noch vorhin hier eine Nachricht in der jemand berichtete, dass er oder sie von 4 Personen in der Schmiede überfallen worden ist.
Es handelte sich wohl mal wieder um den Elf Lonor ((101***)), einen Ork ((142***)), und 2 Menschen ((956**)), ((204***))

Bailey Thunnigan
Stadtwache von Trolls Bane"

Bailey pinnt die Nachricht wieder ans Brett und sieht dann zu Eliza. "Hey Eliza, achte mal ein wenig besser auf das Stadtbrett. Damit hier die Anschläge nicht einfach spurlos verschwinden."
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Jorokar walks back to where the notes are pinned. He sighs as he reads his own pinned paper, then simply tears it off, crumbling it into his hand and walking away.
Last edited by abcfantasy on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

*The parchment has been burned*
Last edited by AlexRose on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

*The parchment has been removed.*
gerhard

Post by gerhard »

Also ein wenig beleidigt bin ich jetzt schon! Da macht man sich die Mühe und raubt an einem Tag 4Leute in Bane aus und kommt noch nicht mal auf die Rangliste. Eine Frecheit ist das! unsigned
Tulkas Illmare

typisch bane

Post by Tulkas Illmare »

ist doch klar das so einer noch lebt. gibt es überhaubt eine stadtwach in bane ? nicht böss gemeint aber hab da noch nie ne stadtwach getroffen und ausserdem werden regelmäsig kunden von mir in bane überfallen was ick gar nicht mag und nicht mehr dulden werd und wenn ick in bane meine äxte zieh aber so geht es net weiter ick bin sauer!!!
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Vielleicht solltet ihr euch dann Opfer suchen, die etwas aktiver sind und euch bereitwillig auf die Gesuchtenliste setzen? Der Hauptmann, die Magistratin oder die Statthalterin?

unsigniert
Tulkas Illmare

nene

Post by Tulkas Illmare »

kann ick nicht für gut heißen ihr etwa Siltaris ? ich mein mir reichts was soll denn das sein das einer sich schon beschwert am brett das er nach 5 überfehlen nicht an der gesuchten liste steht und wenn ick mitbekomm das neulinge am kristal eingesperrt werden und ihre sachen rausgeben solln da platzt mir der kragen oder findet ihr dat auch schön ((obwohl das sogar verboten ist)) und son ork ne frau beim leder troknen beklaut und dann noch niederschlägt. ick könnt jetzt so viel beispiele ufschreiben aber noch reicht der platz noch hab ick keine lust mehr nach bane zu kommen und meine waren dort anzubieten oder zu kaufen weill mann ma dort in der taverne in ruhe gelassen wird
gerhard

Post by gerhard »

Oh entschuldigt hab mich vertan. Warn 4 Übeerfälle in Bane und 1 in Silberbrand. Die Taverne gehört schließlich zu Silberbrand.

unsigned
Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Einkill Al'Ad Kàzár »

Im Namen Irmoroms, stellt der heilige Vater ein Ultimatum nachdem die Stadtwache die Verbrecher feszusetzen hat, sollte bis Ende diesen Monats kein Erfolg verzeichnet sein, wird eine andere Instanz sich dieses Problems annehmen ohne auf das Waffenrecht von Trollsbane zu achten!

unsigniert ((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Garen

Post by Garen »

Today an orc attacked me in the shop, for wich reasons i do not know. He looked a bit like ((***1854)). I would like to see that this orc is punished...

-Mattin
Branduk

Post by Branduk »

Ick setz 5 Silber auf den elfen aus der groß, schlank und nich sehr klug ist. ((1593*****))
Wer mir ihn leben nach silberbrand bringt, soll mir vorher eine taube schicken.

~Branduk~