~Wanted criminals!~ // ~Gesuchte Kriminelle!~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Das war nicht das erste mal das jener Ork angeklagt wird.
Hiermit wird 5 Silber belohnung ausgesetzt auf den Ork welcher aussieht wie ((142598****)), sollten der Hinweis oder die Hilfe zur Verhaftung des Orkes führen. Desweiteren wird er in Trollsbane nichtmehr durch das Gesetz geschützt.

----------------------------------------
5 silver reward for the orc who looks like ((142598****)) if the help or hint leads to his jailing. He is a dangerous bandit and won't be protected by Trollsbane law anymore.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
---Magistrate of Trollsbane---
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Un IhR nUbB kÖnNe BeWeIsE eNeS vErBrEcHeN!

~unsigned
Dunklerlord

Post by Dunklerlord »

Ein man in schwarzer Kutte läuft gemütlich zum Brett und heftet einen Zettel daran, auf dem steht:

Naja darüber kan ich nur schmunzeln 10 Silber für mich? Bin ich echt so wenig wert? Ich geb zu ihr habt mich eingesperrt, aber ich hab euch das Schwert genommen (es macht sich sehr gut), nahm eich gefangen, fand einen ausweg obwohl die tür verschlossen war, und kam den noch an 4 Zwergen vorbei, bevor die merkten das ich ein gefangenner war, und nur 10 Silber!? Also wen auf emien Kopf 1 Kold steht dan komm ich freiwilig!

Dan läuft er pfeifend wieder davon.
Senrin der Ältere

Du bis nur n klener Kriecher!
Mir wärste noch nichma dat Schwert wert, dat man dir in den Bauch stoßen sollte!

~Andril
Samantha Meryadeles

Banned from town and to be killed or jailed on sight are the following bandits:
Daradur, human male. Looks like ((49693****)). Leader of the bandit group. He hides himself under cloaks and robes of different colour.

Wergol, dwarven male.

Leopold Strongarm, human male, looks like ((9894*****)). Member of the bandit group of Daradur.

Flint Stonehead, human male, looks like ((21072******)). Member of the bandit group of Daradur.

Wurzog, male orc. Look unknown. Member of the bandit group of Daradur.

And an male orc looking like ((16485_*****)). Member of the bandit groupf of Daradur.

Those men are all dangerous. They pretend to be harmless peoples, but don't trust them. They are mercyless criminals who committed many crimes.

Also banned is the human male bandit looking like ((13333****)). He is a dangerous robber, skilled as a warrior, and former temple member under Nalzaxx and Galthran. Be carefull.

Those man are to be seized on sight, or to be jailed.

Dunklerlord

Post by Dunklerlord »

Ein Mann in schwarzer Kutte kommt zum brett gelaufen und liest schmunzelnd was da steht. Dan lacht er leise und heftet einen Zettel darunter:

So nun habe ich auch Lennier endführt und euch alle mal wieder zum Narren gehalten. Hmm ihr beleidigt mich damit, aber ich hab ja noch Zeit um mehr anzustellen.

Dan zündet er sich eine Pfeife an und geht lachend davon.
Sun Long

Post by Sun Long »

Zum Narren... freut Euch nicht zu früh.
Ihr habt bereits einmal meine Schwertklinge gekostet... es war nicht das letzte Mal!

Sun Long
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

Rok Kré Ho, the orc, is a theif I cant say murderer because the people he ghosted attacked him first: Myself, Eli Travinus and Kaila Galathil. However we had good reason as the doves that we sent the the town guard and the magistrate explain. I caution all citizens of Trolls Bane and visitors to stay armed and ready at all times in the streets of Trolls Bane Rok wields two magical longswords. He attacked during the slowest and least guarded time of the City. Please also note that an elf with concealing clothing has joined with him I believe Rok called him Lonor. They together attacked a person in Greenbriar. Magistrate and Guard I leave the rest to you.

May the Lion of Zhambra bring swift punishment to the unjust
~written by Eli Travinus~~
sent by Eli Travinus and Kaila Galathil
Last edited by HolyKnight on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senrin der Ältere

MeH fEeL hOnOrEd!
ThAnS

~RoK
Samantha Meryadeles

The orc Rok Kré Ho has a lifetime ban and is to be killed on sight. No mercy will be shown for that orc.

I need also a description of the orc, so that i can take him down if i meet him.

I ask every warrior for their help to hunt this orc down and bring me his head.

Thaelevan

Post by Thaelevan »

I believe this 'Rok' is the same orc who stole my leather and attacked me in the pigpen this morning, sending me to the cross. He looked like ((1425******)). I hope justice will be done. Although I must add, to his credit, he came back later and chose to neither attack nor steal my belongings. This is all quite disheartening, as I have only been on this island for less than a week now.

*Thaelevan Koehnar*
Senrin der Ältere

MeH sEeM tO bE gOoD wArRiOr
MeH sHoUlD gEt HiGhEr BoUnTy!

~Rok Kré Ho
Samantha Meryadeles

Der Mensch Tybalt wird gesucht wegen Mordes und beihilfe zum Mord, ebenso für die Zusammenarbeit mit gesuchten Kriminellen, wiederstand gegen die Staatsgewalt, und Mitglied in einer Trollsbane feindlich gesinnten Gruppe.

Er ist gefangen zu nehmen, oder bei Fluchtgefahr, zu erschlagen.

-------------------

The human Tybalt is searched for murder, help by murder, help of searched criminals to escape law, and resistance against sovereignty and membership of a hostile group.

He is to be jailed, or, if he tries to escape, slain down.

Last edited by Samantha Meryadeles on Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

Der Orkbandit Rok Kré Ho wurde erfolgreich festgenommen und eingesperrt. Alle Opfer jenes Banditen mögen sich bei mir bitte melden und mir mitteilen welche Wertgegenstände der Bandit ihnen abnahm, sie werden dann zurück gegeben.

--------------------------

The orc bandit Rok Kré Ho was successfull jailed. I ask every victim of him to write to me and tell me what possessions he took from them. They shall than be returned.

HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

It saddens me that I have to report another crime of theft in Trolls Bane. It is a shame that I cant preform a simple trade without worrying about a thief. While in the tavern Merrilyn Ferly and myself were trading wares and as he layed down 130 arrows to give to me a halfing stole them. I later approached a halfing that looked exactly like this ((3500*****)) and called himself Jack. When I finally found Merri he told me that the halfling looked like ((3500*****)) So I request permission to strike down this theif that stole from me and apparently is wanted for other crimes.

May the Lion of Zhambra bring swift judgement to the unjust
~Eli Travinus~
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

I must report an attempted theft in the Taverne as well.
A lad by the looks of ((799...)) attempted to pickpocket another man.

~Kane Sterling
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I tried to help the boy after he was uncerimoniously thrown from the tavern. He was limping out of trolls bane, obiously hurt. If caught do not pass judgement to quickly. We either have another roudy boy thief on our hands or a child in need of care.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
-- Knight of Gobaith
Daisy Boffin

Post by Daisy Boffin »

He was not uncerimomiously thrown from the Tavern for no reason. He was thrown out after he punched my friend in the chest.

~Abbey Willows~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I never said there was no reason for it m'lady. I saw the punch upon the armored man who had drawn his sword on the boy. The boy attempted to steal something, he was caught, the man then drew his sword on him. After admiting I had no key he tossed him out of the tavern because there was apparently nothing else we could do. As I went after the boy I noticed he was limping. In the end I was forced to let him go as he wouldn't calm down.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

HolyKnight wrote:It saddens me that I have to report another crime of theft in Trolls Bane. It is a shame that I cant preform a simple trade without worrying about a thief. While in the tavern Merrilyn Ferly and myself were trading wares and as he layed down 130 arrows to give to me a halfing stole them. I later approached a halfing that looked exactly like this ((3500*****)) and called himself Jack. When I finally found Merri he told me that the halfling looked like ((3500*****)) So I request permission to strike down this theif that stole from me and apparently is wanted for other crimes.

May the Lion of Zhambra bring swift judgement to the unjust
~Eli Travinus~

Jailed.

I thank Merrilyn Ferly for helping me jail the Theif at last. He is said to have stolens 130 arrows and a fishing rod. Could this be looked into by an official Guard? Northern lower cell.

~Grivijak
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

--Daradur - PUNISHED --

Sort of crime: Robbery

Description: A human, he looks like ((*****4825)) and is a member of a robber guild.

--'Jack' - JAILED --

Sort of crime: Thief

Description: A halfing, he looks like ((3500***)).

~Siltaris~
Captain of the Town Guard of Troll's Bane
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Dear citizens of Troll's Bane, dear folks,

Due to latest misunderstandings, I want to remind you that only those parchments are officially valid and allow you to chase after particular persons, if these people are listed by official members of the government of Troll's Bane.
These persons are at the moment:

Magistrate Lady Samantha Meryadeles
Capatin of the Town Guard Lady Siltaris
Guard Sir Evan Ross

All other parchments and notes which are on this board have only to be considered as information for the Troll's bane government, NOT as official bounty.
If one appoints to a parchment which is not signed by the official Troll's Bane government and if one attacked a person which was listed on a non-governmental parchment, one is guilty in terms of breaking town law.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Hereby Tybalt is removed from the list of wanted people and has to be seen as free man.

~Siltaris~
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Siltaris wrote:Dear citizens of Troll's Bane, dear folks,

Due to latest misunderstandings, I want to remind you that only those parchments are officially valid and allow you to chase after particular persons, if these people are listed by official members of the government of Troll's Bane.
These persons are at the moment:

Magistrate Lady Samantha Meryadeles
Capatin of the Town Guard Lady Siltaris
Guard Sir Evan Ross

All other parchments and notes which are on this board have only to be considered as information for the Troll's bane government, NOT as official bounty.
If one appoints to a parchment which is not signed by the official Troll's Bane government and if one attacked a person which was listed on a non-governmental parchment, one is guilty in terms of breaking town law.

Sincerely,
~Siltaris
Prehaps we should have a seperate board for offical bountys then?
Gelmir Elensar

Post by Gelmir Elensar »

Ein Elf, der aussah wie ((1019******)) hat mich heute mitten in Troll's Bane, am Krankenhaus,
überfallen und mich mit einem Dolch bedroht. Er erpresste 20 Sonnenkraut.

~ Gelmir

((please translate))
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

Gelmir Elensar wrote:Ein Elf, der aussah wie ((1019******)) hat mich heute mitten in Troll's Bane, am Krankenhaus,
überfallen und mich mit einem Dolch bedroht. Er erpresste 20 Sonnenkraut.

~ Gelmir

((please translate))

translation:

An elf, looking like ((1019******)), attacked me today at Trolls Bane hospital, threatening me with a dagger. He pressed 20 sun herbs.

~ Gelmir
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Verdazar runs up to the board quickly and pins something there, before leaving just as swiftly

Aww Shit, now look what you made me do.

Verd,
Samantha Meryadeles

Verdazar is hereby banned on lifetime and to be killed on sight.

He loses any right in Trollsbane land and is not protected by trollsbane law. Everyone is allowed to kill him on sight, or to do anything else with him.

p.s. if the Ork who witnessed the fight and listens to the name Lograkh doesnt return the property he stolen from me he will be aswell banned from the town and hunted down.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

A large, massive orc pins a sloppy written message under Samantha's.

Verd took dat thingies.. Meh chansed im off town but e beat meh at gates. E beh more strong dan I am, bud meh tryed to help joos...

-Lograkh
Samantha Meryadeles

You are lieing. I saw Verdazar leaving the items behind and just you were there else.

The ork Lograkh, looking like ((20573*****)), is hereby banned from Trollsbane and to be killed on sight, until he returns the stolen goods. If he does so he shall be free again.