Man searches partner

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Noon

Man searches partner

Post by Noon »

The quill moved with skill across the parchment before him, the letters holding a carefull edge.
Dear ladys of Gobiath

Im sure many of you have heard my name, if not met me in person, and alas i am sadly misunderstood. Many of you think me a rogue and a scoundrel where infact i am but a lost man, searching his way in this lonely existance one calls life. You may think me uncaring but it is all a fascade placed by myself to hide my unsecure feelings i hold within me. It is all to easy to act the villain and oh so hard to show your true feelings within. So my dear ladys and friends, with these words in mind please hear my plea.

I search for one to share this life, yes that is right, after all this time i have finally decided it is my time to find that one special someone within this life, whom i can dedicate my life too, so females of Gobaith, please do let me know if your as lonely as i, it would be my pleasure to make the world that less lonely, as i would take you by myside for ever more..

If any are interested in this proposel i am easy to find, and all you need do is approach me.

Mr. Cromwell
Carefully signing the document the man walks alongside the trollsbane town wall and places it among its many letters.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

"What the..?"

Edward blinks twice as he reads the parchment, his jaw drops. Slowly a small, shameless grin reappears on his lips as he reads the parchment again.

"A low blow. Very well.. I guess I just have to play along.."

He starts writing on the same parchment, underneath the original text. He chuckles amusedly as he writes:
Dear Friends

It seems that some kind soul has found a note I have written a long time ago when shamelessly drunk, and attached it here. As most of you know, wine makes me sentimental. My drunken state of mind can be proven by the criminally lousy handwriting alone.

As all you know, I am a kindhearted and jovial man, love children, rabbits, flowers and such pretty things. However, for the great regret and disappointment of all the women of this island, I must announce that the prestigeous place in question has already been taken. My most sincere apologies for the confusion.

As for other kinds of partnerships, I am open for suggestions made by Ladies - as usual. Thank you in advance.

So, my special thanks to whoever placed that note here. I hope that oneday I may get the pleasure of thanking you in person. I feel the need to give you something tangible as display of my gratitude.

Edward Cromwell
"Better.."
Last edited by Mr. Cromwell on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

A woman in a blackhooded cape stops before the notes.

She peruses both very carefully and her forefinger taps on her lips.
A mocking smile spreads upon her full lips and then she breaks out in a loud laughter.
Still laughing she turns and murmurs, " Thats the Problem if you have too much enemies, my dear "
Noon

Post by Noon »

Watching from a distance Manny observes the small scene with an thoroughly amused smile, his currant garb leaving him quite inconspicious compared to his usual outlandish garments, a low whisper leaving his lips.

' Oh well played '

Chuckling softly, the dark haired man removes a bottle from within his various robes and inclines the glass towards the man known as Cromwell before he once more slips unnoticed into the shadows.