The Gobaith Fighter's Guild

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

The Gobaith Fighter's Guild

Post by Fooser »

It has come to my attention, and to the attention of many others, that there is a current lack in decent guilds on our island, and I think most can agree upon that. It was this that inspired me to go on a venture to change that, while trying to accomplish other goals at the same time, and that is why me and others are making the Gobaith Fighters Guild, a group named for fighters, but isn't limited strictly to warriors in full armor, we take on members of many types.

Goals/Purpse:

• ImageGeneral defense of the island, and its people.
  • ImageAccept various jobs anyone might have, we are a clean guild though, nothing of shady nature.
  • ImageAid both newcomers and long time members of the island learn the arts of combat, and other useful skills.

ImageCreate a system of support for all members when they are in need.

Membership:

• ImageAlthough we are based in Trollsbane, citizenship does not matter because we are not a town or loyal to any one political entity.

ImageNo fee or donation required to join or stay a member.

ImageCombat experience isn't the deciding factor for membership, we stress many other factors besides this.

ImageIt is preferred if you are not a member of other guilds.

Members:

Fooser - Guild Founder

Wolfe Slate
Maoqi Longfin - Monk/Martial Arts
Yoruko - Bounty Hunter
Behemoth
Aeridor Isthil
Juliana
Dain
Cornelius
Khulan
Shinn Kuuro

Information/News

-Guild has been in planning for a few weeks now, we have finally gotten everything straightened out, and have put the parchment up on the walls for anyone who is interested.

-Welcome to any new members.

((http://illariongf.proboards81.com/index.cgi -- private areas need registration, from there I can give access.))

Last edited by Fooser on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Welcome new member, 'Behemoth', anoter lizardman.

F
Eresil Relondas

Post by Eresil Relondas »

I am not sure this would be the correct guild to ask for such services, but if I understood well, then good.

I seek to revive my lost skills of archery, if one could help me master back this attainment, I shall be most thankful, and maybe one day, I shall educate disciples in the using of bows and arrows.

Please, contact me as soon as you may.

Eresil Relondas
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I have sent you a letter.

Beware of two humans in town that are trying to pay to have non humans killed just for their skin. They are petty fools.

F
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana pins the post of the closing of the Blades back on the board with a disappointed sigh then starts to walk away, but from the corner of her eye spies a very large parchment and stops to read throwing the hood of her cloak from her head. She quickly gets pen and parchment and adds a note
Fooser - Guild Founder
Sir,

I am no longer a member of another guild and would also be interested in perfecting my archery skills.

Juliana D'cheyne
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Would you like to join then? Like I told Eresil in a letter, we have no archery experts, but we can aid in other ways such as supplies, or if you wish to go out and practice on monsters we can stand up from and keep them off you, if you get the idea.

F
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Fooser wrote:Would you like to join then? Like I told Eresil in a letter, we have no archery experts, but we can aid in other ways such as supplies, or if you wish to go out and practice on monsters we can stand up from and keep them off you, if you get the idea.

F
After stopping to look at the Blade's board and smiling, Juliana adds another note to the Gobiath Fighters Guild Board

Sir, I would very much like to join. I understand that to be a member of another guild is not preferred, if I were a member of another guild, would my application be turned down?

Juliana
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Not necessarily.

F
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

I allso wish to join the fighters guild, if I am accepted. I have a little combat experience, and would be happy to teach others what I know. And be just as happy to learn more from the experts.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Added, hopefully we will meet soon.

F
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

Anyone who wishes to be trained in unarmed combat, I can teach the basics also train with you. If you want my help, you must be prepared to get beaten up.

Yoruko - Bounty Hunter
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Greetings,

I am thoroughly glad that a guild such as this is finaly available to the people of Gobaith and hereby wish to join. I do not have much combat experience and have some trouble fighting more than one zombie at a time. I mainly fight with weapons such as rapiers and sabres, and though both weapons are of different type, it is the arts of all kinds of swords I seek to learn. In time I hope to become an asset to the defence of this isle.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Cornelius.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Added to the list. It isn't the starting point that counts, it is improvement and many other things.

Be on the look out for possible meeting, for members to meet eachother and discuss other things.

F
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

Unarmed training would be greatly apreciated. I would also love to join you in your bountyhunting Yoruko.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Aeridor is in the guild eh, i thought he was a chergan hitman.

~unsigned
Cuthalion

Post by Cuthalion »

A hitman? How about it? I would like to be a bounty hunter though.

~Aeridor Isthil~
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

-Deleted-
Last edited by Jon Childs on Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Khulan added.

SIX DAYS FROM NOW (Sunday Jan. 21st)
there will be a meeting for those who wish to meet everyone else (for those who haven't already) at the tavern in Trollsbane. Perhaps other things to be discussed also. The time will be (2PM EST/11AM PST/7PM GMT ).

F
Shinn Kuuro

Post by Shinn Kuuro »

I would like to join the Fighters' Guild. I am new to this island, and untrained with a sword, so I hope that can change. Thanks

~Shinn Kuuro
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Added. I use a sword as my preferred weapon, perhaps we can discuss learning it when we meet.

F
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Thanks for addin me.

Khulan
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Is this guild dedicated to any certain Gods or Goddessess?

~Unsigned.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

((meeting delayed due to freeze))

No, there is no particular God because we have members of many races and religious beliefs.

F
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

My apologies for not attending the last meeting, will there be another soon?

Cornelius.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The last one was delayed due to bad weather ((server freeze)), didn't want everyone to arrive all wet and smelly, aye? I have been busy recently, but I will try to get one planned again, perhaps a couple weeks from now.

F