To Drathe Blue

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rainny

To Drathe Blue

Post by Rainny »

Dear Drathe Blue and to whom it may concern.

A small petite woman with gold, curly hair, smelling of the mines, and Has a name that starts with a J(the full name illudes me, please accept my appology), Was attacked by a thief earlier in the day. She has taken some severe cuts and burns onto her back, But I treated the burns, and tried to compensate for the horendous stitching already in place. This woman has requested that Drathe Blue, Wanderer and Archer, to come to her side, as all she could say was your name, and not even her own. I shall stay at her side in the Hospital of Trollsbane untill you arrive Mister Drathe Blue, or she will be left with another Druid untill your arival.

Rainny Corulas
Druid and Medico
Cleric of Adron
Noon

Post by Noon »

The young womans name is Jeanette.

Connor ~
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

I write in haste and with split quill at the news. I thank you for you note and as from my lack of presence to be found in town, did not know of the good ladies fate. It was by luck that a passing though whispered through my mind as I returned to town to look upon the public notes on the board. Her name is indeed Jeanette. Again I thank you good Rainny Corulas and will make hurry to her side.

Drathe Blue
xEleas

Post by xEleas »

Beware of thiefs and bandits on your way there..

J.L~