The feline smile of a man ...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alytys Lamar

The feline smile of a man ...

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Aleytys sat there and waited, full of wishfull thoughts... thoughts that walked back into the near past....

She missed Gryphius, she missed his warmth and sincerity.
Part of her would always love him.

Silas, he had suffered at the loss of Blaithin, there was no use in loving him..

Samantha had asked her of new men, but --. there are no men from interest

Whenever she talked to a man, she saw a feline smile before her face.
A dark gaze with a glint of danger, she heard a charming, smooth voice.
The man she talked with is a boring grey shadow..
There was one man who understood her complete nature, he was the only one who accepted her without question, her will for freedom, her lust to live in danger, and her passion for a good fight.
The air tingled at all the times they met.
Only he had the force to set her body and mind in flames.
He was the man she missed from time to time, the man that had left her without a word.

Deep inside she knew he saw her face everytime he kisses a woman.

Maybe this man was a curse, a phantom... her curse, her phantom.

She sighed and stared toward the sky whilst a little smile rested on her full, well shaped lips.

"Connor ..."
Last edited by Alytys Lamar on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She began to hate her memories, hate the gods -- what kind of gods were they at all ??

Ryvan, a wonderful man, a man whos words become mystical magic, painting pictures in her mind. He showed her a garden by speaking to her .. bursting into life
She was fascinated, looking in his green eyes, his smile was seductive and gentle
His hands holding hers with warmth...

short -- a perfect man to fall in love with

But a feline smile, like a ghost, brushes aside everything
Last edited by Alytys Lamar on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

The head of the skeleton separate she from the body with a fast turn and crossed swords. In her eyes is a wild glittering and a triumphant smile rests on her lips.
She leans against the wall and waits...
Suddenly a figure appears before her eyes, elegantly, fast and absolutely deadly. She sees him * dancing *.
Neither before, nor after, she has met a man who so fleet-footed destroyed his enemies. . It was the last one time she saw him, both are in a trap, the skeletons had blocked everything, both were not able to go upwards and she was injured. He defeated alone all these skeletons - everybody - with his deadly kind to * dancing * and unbelievable precision.

Her thoughts walk while she is watching the surroundings attentively….

* Jack * Page Dain Laiden of Kallahorn, or also Atuan Silverheart, men she risk a second gaze, however, owned such men mostly also a distinctive possession feeling.
She wished to be breathless from passion and not in chains.

And was what to hold of the advances of a Stephen Rothman...
It was as one would put his hand in the throat of a wolf and hope he doesn't bite.

A soft noise lets her immediately concentratedly scrutinize everything...nothing ..

She hopes to see Ryvan again and fear of it anyway . . if he falls in love with her? She means both do not suit each other, he had earned something else than her.

And what was with Galthran? Angrily wrinkles she her forehead as her heart begins to beat faster. She had heard he would be dead -- from her life disappeared like Connor.
Now particularly importantly seemed a meeting for him not to be ... she heard nothing from him, except that he provided unrest in the town.
His dark aura had she always attracted as in the case of Connor.
She shrugh with a darke gaze --- was it important?

Should it be that way that she used the memories of Connor as a shield for her heart?
This cold, numb heart, without a aim, since Negros finally conquered was?

From the corner of her eyes she see the two skeletons come getting closer, her exercised, slim body is tense like a feather, than she goes to approach her enemies light-footedly, with the blades in her hands and -- she starts with her * dance *
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Aleytys stands by the tree, staring into the sky where the moon is rising.
She repeated everything that Ryvan had said to her. This man had started to enter her heart, she was so torn inside ..
Can he really accept a *Lady Bird* a woman who has murdered and robbed in the past with free will ? Can he really understand who she is ? Understand that Love must be free ?
Accept the fact that she might kiss another, and belong to no one ? And that she accepts that he may kiss another woman ?
Was it true what he said ? She hears his gentle voice

" I see an Aleytys, that wishes to be loved back by someone, but she can't bear having someone leave her again, so she covers it with a harsh tongue and a cold heart. "

But she has left or even murdered people that she loved. She hurt Gryphius a lot as she split up the engagement.
Gryphius and Duchan told her to put the past behind her, and to live life the full.
Again she heard his voice

"Spread your wings and fly, find your path in the air, where there is nothing to block your path, find yourself in the wind, I will be waiting for the true Aleytys. No matter who that is.Be it that she has a cold heart, a mocking tongue, or be it that she loves, with a heart of gold, a passion for what she does. I wait for either. A bookworm never goes far from his books. I will wait for my Lady Bird to figure out what lays in her heart."

He had whispered this to her after his kiss. Her lips burned in the memory of the sweetness.
She yearns for him, for his kiss, his green eyes..
Why didn't she hold him back as he left with the whispered words

"Farewell..Aleytys, The Lady bird who ensnared a book worm with who she is. And even though I am not in chains, I find myself bound to you. "

WHY by the gods ?

Just in this moment she has a Vision in her brain, .... under this tree.... a deep cut lays in the leather across his forarm, blood flows freely from the wound, eyes, watches every move she done to stop the bleeding and bandaged this deep wound.
These eyes resting hungrily on her, on her lips and her body.. and Connor says smooth: " It was Aramehs axe i fell in my dear "

She pushes away from the tree, mumbles a curse and saying to herself ... HE will never come back -- you know that -- you foolish idiotic woman ... ....and her feet bear her to the crypt, to the cold smell of death ...
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She holds a beautiful Elvenbow in her graceful hands, running gentle with her thumb over it. The first time she met him, he had given her this bow as a gift. Her pride had been broken at his words: " You must take it, my little Lady Bird, or i get sentimental "

" One day I am going to forget your name, I swear it, I love to hate you, I am your victim... Connor "
Her deep dark eyes gazing over the ocean, no expression being in her face, she mumbles these words.

Edward had said she was an armoured maiden.. she nods to herself in agreement. Yes, armoured inside, the deeper inside, the thicker....

She ponders and rubs her chin... WHY ? This fact isn't Connors fault, so why ?

Edward Cromwell is an entertaining charming man, but she is not sure if he uses his funny face in the same case as she used her mocking tongue and her armour. Her hand runs along the bow softly, again.

She remembers the man named Erwyan Fergus..........
And the pain pierces her heart like a knife... Blaithin why you are gone ? My bright shining sister where are you now ?
This man... his eyes, his hair, remind her of Blaithin. She must try to get a bit closer to him, to find out what the matter of this similarity was.

Her eyes are filled with tears, it is the first time she's crying since Blaithin gone............
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Edward stands outside the tavern, with a mug of beer in his hand. The night sky is black and the streets are nearly void of life.

His harsh words to Erwyan are fresh in his mind.. What is happening? What was that emotion, that sudden rush of blood clouding his vision?

"Jealous? You out of all people, Edward Cromwell?" He chuckles to himself. This was something he had not felt before..

Edward moves the mug on his lips and pours the cold beer down his throat..
Noon

Post by Noon »

Darkness, night had fallen over Gobaith many hours ago, all was peacefull and only those whom knew what they were looking for would have noticed the small vessel with its black hull slowly gliding to the shore of this small isle. A slight grinding noise can be heard as the crafts bottem scrapes against the rough beach of the northern lands its smooth motion slowly coming to a halt.

Ahh Gobaith how i detest thee.

A darkly clad man emerges from the hulls depths his posture straight, his features hidden for this time. With agile grace he leaps from the ships side and with a contemptive kick pushes the vessel back into the waking waters from which it had arrived.

The man speaks as if to himself in a soft calm manner ' Father your humour avoids me as always '

A slight chuckle can be heard as he walks from the shore into the waiting shadows, the moons light catching his face for the briefest of moments highlighting the feline smile which rests upon his lips, then as if he never existed he disapears from sight
Erwayn Fergus

Post by Erwayn Fergus »

"... but you, you are deep and unpredictable like the sea."

That's what Erwayn had said to Aleytys. And he meant it. Of course he joked a lot in her and Edwards present. Admittedly he enjoyed it to provoke Edward a little and gain small threats in return. It was quite easy to figure out his crush on Aleytys.

Erwayn walked out of the tavern with a smile across his lips. Though today he had met Edward the second time he already liked the man and seriously hoped he would not consider him as a threat. But it was understandable. Aleytys wasn't only a simple woman. Aleytys temper was like fire, though at the same time reserved and mysterious. Her charisma would lure any man.

Thoughtfully he sat down at the shops chair and looked through the empty room. Somehow, he thought, Aleytys was behaving strange towards him. Apparently something about his lastname made her thoughtfull, but he would not know why. Fergus was a common name. But then again the woman she mentioned,...

... but.. that would be impossible.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

Lance strolled along the streets of Troll's bane, passing by a assortment of common things, boring things he thought them. The gravel cracked with every step that the made, like a repetitive musical note. He stood against the wall of the shop, countless thoughts ran through his mind as he played with a large gold lock in the shape of a heart, a teear trickled down his cheek, stray, before he wiped it clean, it's moisture lingering onto Lance's trembling finger.

A face came into his mind, the words whispered to him as he looked deeply into the sky, the stars glistening against the upcoming nightfall. He sighed before whispering the same word. She was a spectacular girl, but she was unpreditectable and unknown.. too much of a risk.

"How is she differen't from anyone else? She's just a woman." he reassured himself as he played a picture back into his mind.

"She'd never want me anyway." Lance sighed, closing the lock and releasing his chin from the gem-adorned sword, strolling once again across the jail of Troll's Bane.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She heard a voice, freezing immediately. A wave of emotions hits into her stomach like a fist.

*His Voice*, she turns quick, trying to cover her feelings and the surprise.

One look in his emerald eyes and his smile aroused a flame in her. She shivered inside like a little blade of grass in a strong wind.

He seemed so serious at that moment... and left her so quickly

"It must be a ghost, it must ....."
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Edward cromwell sits on the shore, with his eyes gazing coldly into the horizon. A scowl is fixed on his usually grinning lips.

"How can you hate a man you have never seen in your life with such passion?"
He clenches his fists in anger for a moment and then finally smirks.

"The game continues, Edward.. But there are more than two players now.."
He gives one more hate filled gaze to the ocean, before standing up and walking slowly back towards Trollsbane.

"How I detest you.. how I detest indeed!"
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

"It was a ghost, sure..., but ghosts don't speak with this calm manner and with emerald eyes."
But many days without a sign ...
She sighs a bit, maybe she becomes insane?

Trying to find Ryvan was also a problem... she missed him, his charming gaze and beautiful words.

She looks down to Edward. He is sleeping with his head on her shoulder. More and more he's coming closer to her and she knows it was a difficult thing to deal with.
Hours ago she would have pierced him with her blades, crucify on a tree... he had acted like an foolish idiot.
She has been with Erwayn Fergus, finding out Blaithin/Caitlin was his Half-Sister. She cried, the pain pierces her heart always when she remembers her. Erwayn was so cute, comforted her.. not more.
But it must have been a shocking moment for him to realize he had a Sister, a DEAD Sister now.

Back in Town she tried to cover her sadness, terrible emotions, once more ... she does it always. And Edward ... he was jealous, angry, short a FOOL.
He wanted everything, all, he wished to win a losing game

Strange... his words hurted really a bit ...

She frowns, starring at the Sea

And she hurts him, hurts him simply because she can't give more at this point.

She strokes gentle over his cheek and it seems he smiles faintly in his sleep.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

In the middle of the night, Edward is awake. His eyes gaze warmly at Aleytys, who is sleeping next to him. Her face looks calm and beautiful under the light of the stars. The only audible sound is her continuous, quiet breathing.

"Why is it so difficult for me to say it? Why? If I say it, will you fly away like a scared bird?"

Edward raises himself to a sitting position and leans over her body, with his face being merely few inches away from her face. His whisper has nearly no voice at all.

“I love you, Aleytys”
He bites his lip and continues to stare at her, as if waiting for an answer. He stares at her for a moment that feels like eternity, before awakening to the taste of blood in his mouth.

Edward closes his eyes again and sighs powerlessly.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She clenches her graceful hands into a fist, hitting the hot sand of the desert, over and over again. Her lung is burning, the sweat dripping from her forehead in her eyes, and down her back.

"Damn, why do you do these things ?? The end can only be a disaster. He is too jealous of all other men ... I see two people in the future who always hurt the other one, hitting their hearts in thousand pieces, bleeding ..."

What demon was in her as she given him the old Amulett with the eagle, a gift from her father ?
Her minds circles round and round, the hot sun of the desert burns on her head. She licks over her lips and a helpless expression covers her face.
Her heart beats faster as she remembers the last kiss... and she detests her own heart.

"Where are you Connor, you say you are back on this damn island ...I need to talk, I need you to remember my name.. I need your smile ... "

*And Ryvan my dear ? * A toneless whisper is in her head * and all the others ? You will give it all up for one man,? You know love betrays you always. Your heart is like a stone, cold and empty... you should accept this finally. You like to hunt and play, you are not a woman for a relationship *

She presses her hands beside her head, sitting in the hot sand, waiting for an answer in herself.
After few hours she stands up, the thirst tantalises her, she has to go back ...
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

The Pain in her arm grows like a burning flame, the Sibanac lost the effect and she groans quietly.

On her side Edward in the chair, sleeping with a goblet in his hand. She must smile, and this tiny corner of her heart which loves him beats faster.

STEPHEN... There's no man she hates and detests so much like him.
The Duel between both was twice-overdue, since a long time. But yet he would not give up to hit on her and try to make her sleep with him and his expected manner of occurence was arrogant and confident of victory.
A scar from her blade will adorn his cheek in future.
But only the thought he touched her made her feel to spit out her entrails.
She must be careful, she needs a revenge ...

At this moment emerald eyes are dancing before her face and his smooth voice speaks in her mind:

"mmh.. you know it was foolish what you've done ? Learn to control your pride Lady Bird, use your brain, not your hot temper"

She nods slowly in agreement and mumbles toneless.. "I know that my dear, I know, and my pride is my biggest weakness"

She was clever enough to mistrust Stephens honesty, and Faran was at the Arena during the duel, he cared her wound temporary.
Faran.. mmmh, what a man, a faint smile crossed her full lips before she closed her eyes again, dropping in a half-sleep with pain and old demons ......
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

"She said it.. and she ment it.. I saw it in her eyes.."
Edward Cromwell opened his eyes and looked at sleeping Aleytys with a loving gaze. Her warm, calm breath touched his face, and his lips turned irresistably to a small smile.

His mind was filled with confusion and strange thoughts. Would her honest confession change anything? Perhaps it would change everything?

She wanted to use him as a toy.. But the toy was not something that she was able to play with. She had cried, and asked that he would hit her, but instead he had kissed her and told her the truth. Maybe tomorrow her cold heart would again take over, and choose to conveniently forget the events of the night. For him, it would not matter anymore. He knew.

He squeezed her tightly against his body, and whispered with a barely audible voice:
"If we fall and break, my foolish little princes.. We will do so together.. Tonight, Aleytys.. You belong to me.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

The Moonshine lays on her face, silvery and cold.
With her deep dark eyes she glances over the waves from the ocean, sitting near to the shore.
She had left before the sleeping Edward so quiet as she can. In her hand a little sharp dagger, she twiddle in her fingers, not really knowing what she doing.

Her minds and thoughts resting on one Man..

" So you give me few sentences and leave me again ? You are around, you are here and not seen for me."

She ponders short, stop to play with the dagger.
It was not Love, not only Passion, it was still a hunger to see him, to see his emerald eyes, hear his voice.

She begin to play with the dagger, once more.

" Your damn smile, Connor, your damn smile " her whisper fade out through the darkness. No Man are really able to satisfy this special hunger in her. Not Edward and not Faran.

Suddenly her eyes rest on the dagger with an amused gaze in her eyes. She had scratched Farans lower lip with this dagger and he was a hazardous kind of Man, a hunting Panther. It was tingling to be with him. She liked his way cheeky to smile at her, his tipping on his hat and his odd clothes. And he had returns the scratch with a mark on her neck, it was seen dark on her pearl white skin. Edward wasn't amused and behind the try to argue with her he placed a mark right beneath Farans.

She chuckles slightly, her fingertips stroking over the place on her neck. Her eyes sparkles and she stands up slow, looking up to the stars..

Her voice is calm, cold, as she speak only few words -- "Men - Toys, not really a difference"
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

He still sat where they had left him, even though the day was already turning to night. Aleytys and Aristeaus had both gone to their ways many hours ago, but his encounter with the latter was still troubling his mind. His words echoed in his ears.

"Coward.."

Edward grimaced and sighed frustratedly. He knew that Aristeaus was right, at least partially. It was so easy for a married man to tell him to risk something so valuable, but he was right. Edward was not content, despite his best efforts to convince both himself and Aleytys that it was the case. He had been happy with Aleytys for the last couple days, but he knew that it would end someday again and the thought was constantly lingering in his mind. It might be Faran or someone else, but she would still play her cruel games with him..

He whispered quietly to himself.

"It will stop. I'll take heed of your advice, Aristeaus.. But still, a bet of ten silvers is so little for something so precious to me.. "

Edward drained his goblet empty, stood up and began marching towards Trollsbane..
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Aristeaus... He of all the people, had destroyed the last thin and tiny strand of warmth and brightness in her heart. This Man, who she counted as a friend, who has saved her life and fought with her against Negros, this Man stab with his manly arrogance and his own view of Moral in her heart. This Man who she cared as he was in an undead body, he interfered in her relationship with Edward.
She had tried in Varshikar to say to him that the time are changed, she wasn't longer the little Lady Bird, he known nothing about her ...

Edward heard the advices and the word COWARD, and the seed grows up in his heart and mind..

She hides in the woods, to this special place, Maggies place, not able to feel any emotions. The ice-cold blood rushes through her veins like a deadly cold fire, covering her body in sweat. This little piece of her heart was enclosed in cold and insensitivity, with an icy loop around it.
Why couldn't Man understand ? Why not handle a strong and perfect relationship with freedom for both ?
She had given Edward all what she could give, she had shown him so much, much more than to all other Men, but it wasn't enough.

" You are like all other men Edward, sad but true, what have I seen in you ? A wonder ? A Man who can handle me ? A Man who accept the free and wild love I can give ? What a mistake, what a damn mistake. Connor you are right, I have invested again too much in a Man......"

Her body shivers slightly, the icy fire in her veins pierces her heart and her soul is lost in darkness. Her mind is in aguish, all bones are hurting, her eyes shining with a hot feverish fire.

She raises her voice, a cold toneless voice

" Men, take care of this woman, she will never again permit that one of you may throw a look in her heart and soul ... NEVER AGAIN "

It was the last clear thought she have, before darkness overcome her and she steps in without hesitate......
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

"Not bad, I was always content with being able to lift my wife, and to rule my sleeping chamber." Aristeaus said. Ascius smirked. Yes, that was something to be proud of. "My time in the light is over", Aristeaus continued. Ascius raised a brow and chuckled slightly. Aristeaus was one of the more competent ones, he thought, and he replied. "You still have some years left. Sun may shine for you again." This had been more of a joke. Ascius knew what Aristeaus had: A wife and a chamber .. Everything. Ascius had never wished anything more for himself in his life. Aristeaus replied with a smile. "Ahh, the sun shines quite well, I'm content Ascius.", and in the same moment Ascius added. "If it doesn't already do. You said you were married. And you had a chamber. What more can a man achieve in life?" They both grinned. They understood each other. Ascius liked Aristeaus already. At least a bit.
Again, there was that slight feeling of guilt deep inside of him. He would have to betray Aristeaus, too.

They decided to have a beer or two in tavern. Tavern, what an interesting place. It was a place of meeting people, of looking behind the facade people always had. No one was like he wanted to be. People only show their shell, not what they really are.

Arriving at tavern Aristeaus and Ascius met Edward and Aleytys. Ascius had thought about the two before. Aleytys, who strangely had somehow the same past like Ascius, the cold, playful, young thing, trying to hide her feelings; and Edward, of whos past Ascius knew less, but who had become something like a friend. Something like.
Was Edward actually in love? Ascius hadn't thought of that before.

Aleytys asked Aristeaus to talk to her. They left the tavern and talked a few steps away from it. Edward ran around like a wild chicken, waiting for them to finish. Ascius had received his beer from Aristeaus and watches the scene from some distance. It was funny, but somehow also sad. Aleytys and Edward, both claiming to be cold and not affected by anyones feelings were actually out of control.
Ascius smirked and took another sip from his beer. Love. It was a drug, it was like an inebriation. One could rule the whole world - and love would still top that feeling.

Ascius stopped for a moment, thought about nothing. Where did his love go? To Cherga? It was not important anymore. He had his goals and he would not fail. There were no obstacles left in his way. It was a straight, clear way to his future. There was no resort.

He smirked again, listening to the wild steps of Edward, following Aleytys, escaping in mental pain. He smirked, taking another sip from the mug.

No resort...
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

She was sleeping next to him under the blanket, his arms were wrapped around her tightly, protectively.
Her warm breath touched his neck. Edward opened his eyes and watched her sleeping. His lips turned to a small smile for a brief moment before he grimaced again, as his mind swell in the events of the previous days.

What a blind fool he had been. He let the seed planted by Aristeaus to grow in his mind, it was hard to listen such words from someone that Aleytys claimed to be a friend. He had been willing to risk everything they between him and her, for nothing but useless pride..

She was cold, dead inside, like a puppet after her encounter with Aristeaus. Edward had found her by a chance or fate, wandering around in high fever. He had carried her to the special place.. Cared for her over the night, listened to her feverish nightmares. It had felt like his heart was being torn from his chest, with the knowledge that it was his fault only twisting the blade in the wound.

He had not understood how much he cared about Aleytys, how special what he had was.. until it was almost too late. Maybe it was too late? Only time would show if she could love him again, but at least Aleytys was not lost like he had feared. A small sparkle could be seen in her eyes yesterday, a piece of the Aleytys that he loved so much.

It was not much, but it was hope.. everything that he needed.

Edward sighed and closed his eyes, resting his head against her shoulder.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

A man Dressed in odd clothes walks along the back walls of the houses in Varshikar with a cheeky grin on his face. At his left hip are two swords, thin in make, but strong and incredibly sharp. He strolls along not making much sound with his leather hat on his head.

Such Interesting women to play with on this island. Chiara, Samantha, that Elfess, Lady Bird. Ahh, Lady bird, such a wonderfull and perfect beign. Outwardly cold, but striving for affection. Tsk, too bad that flthy Edward is putting weird Ideals in her head. But Perhaps I convince her otherwise than his stupid teachings. Since she sees how he doesn't wish her freedom, but to bind her down with a simple precious metal such as gold. Tsk Tsk. If she is truely in love with him, which I sincerely doubt, I'd have to teach that Idiot a few things so he doesn't screw it up.

Edward, such a foolish beign. To be so jealous doesn't befit a man worthy of a woman like Aleytys. You don't tie down a Bird, you don't cage a bird you want to keep healthy. Tsk, Two Birds of a feather flock together Edward, you can't be so damn jealous. It was too easy to steal her fromyou time and time again because of this fact.

He sighs audibly, and upon hearing someone move inside the building he darts away with incredible speed towards the oasis, at which he sits down on his calves, resting his swords next to him, and putting his fingertips together in his lap and closes his eyes

Hmm..Well, I've hunted down Lady Bird Fully, tracked her, pounced on her, and marked her. I suppose I must find a new target, and if Lady Bird should keep coming back, So be it. Who will it be. Chiara? Tsk, dunno that Samantha is always Guarding her like edward is guarding Lady Bird.

But just then the man grins in his cheeky manner, looking towards the water of the oasis

But then again, Wheres the fun in hunting the Mysterious woman without the trouble of going around someones back. Oh my, I'm such a helpless Bird, I only go for the most troublesome prey.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She heard a loud scream....

She opened her eyes but many minutes passed until she realized that it was her own scream...and a pulsating pain grows up behind her forehead.
With an irritated gaze she looks around, the sun rises at this moment from the horizon, immersing all in a beautiful pearly shimmer, but she feels nothing but coldness. The nightmare lays still deep in her mind, waiting that she closes her eyes and sleeps to hit his claws deep in her mind again, his malicious eyes, his violent hands ....
"Its over, finally, Its over... why you dream always the same cruel dream ? " she mutters toneless to herself.

And yesterday ... ?

She saw the Halfling who had placed a bomb to the ground, a bomb she did not notice and stepped on it. The feeling was like Bragon’s Son spits her out, up, high in the sky with his fiery breath and an unthinkable force ... then she passes out.
Another one .... the Halfling, standing over her body, laying his hand on her chest, giggling " I want to do that again! " It seemed he was healing her, but the pain in her head and ears was dreadful. She had a feeling like sitting in a stroke of a clock.
She noticed so many people, but they all were like shadows.. Connor ?? Edward ? Magnus ? Samantha ?
Fleeing from the crowd was the only thing she could do... so she sat outside the gate.
Edward found her, but was he said was not understandable, the pain in her ears and forehead was unbelievable. It began to rain, very strong and a thick fog came from the ocean with the rain. Edward went away for a short moment and came back, completely soaked. He began to crush Sibanac leaves with his dagger in a cup, then he filled up the cup with wine and gave it up to her.
He said that the drink would help against her pain..
Then .... only a black hole... nothing...

She narrows her eyes, trying to remember, then she feels heat up on her cheeks as she blushes.
" No..."she whispers "No, I didn't want to dance... and sing .. and such.... By the gods... How many people have seen me in this condition ?"
She tries to ponder, rubs over her hurting forehead. She feels so sore overall..."I blame you Edward ... what have you done ... and double shame on me..."
She hopes that Connor had not seen her, or Faran.... Her mouth forms an surprised "Oh" Faran .. he was there. Her cheeks heating up again and she curses slightly.

The wrath grows up like a flame ... but her body feels stiff, sore and clumsy. The splitting headache forces tears in her eyes and with a moaning she lowers down her head on the pillow, closing her eyes.

A small, faint smile crosses her full lips" Connor, my dear, you owe me a wine and a talk " she whispers gentle before she falls in sleep again.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Dan stares up at the ceiling of the town center of Greenbriar. His armor sits comfortably at the foot of his bed, a hand rests on one of his swords, something he never removes. A voice sings in his ears. Aleytys. Even her name sounded as beautiful as her voice, as beautiful as she was.

Three times had he met her since his return from home. Three times have they spoken. He beamed, thinking back to the long conversation after the Halfling incident. “Just be careful. I don’t want to see any of my friends get hurt.” “So I still had a new friend now?” Dantagon smiled, he watched her unleash her flowing hair and playfully tapped her blades.

“All depends on weather you mind dating a girl that can kick your ass, Dan.” Mark had told him. But where was the fun in a lady who was just that, a lady. A lady who would sit there and look pretty. At least with Aleytys he could have a conversation, maybe even sword play.

Once more a voice ran through his head. Edward. A man who not only mocked him, but mocked the gods. “Your ridiculous other worldly stare when I came in here.” Told him, “And the notion that ‘I could not understand.’” Dan rolled his eyes as Edward worked on his alcohol. “Besides,” he mocked, “you aren’t a very original person.”

“Original,” Dan mocked in his mind. “I’ll show you who is original. And I am sure Aleytys will appreciate it.” A soft smile wandered across his face as he once more thought of Aleytys. A smile that stayed as his eyes closed and he fell into dreams.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She steps slow out of the Tavern, the laughter and gossip letting behind.

" So , Aristeaus leaving the island.." she mutters quiet. Suddenly a sad feeling grow up in her ...and she thought back.
The last weeks she would kill him, about his interfering in her life. But, otherwise , she helped him with Callith to kill Darlok, for Mairead.
And now .. he as father ? She chuckles slow. " My old friend, I had said I don't forget what you have done, but I know... and you know ...
still in my heart dear, damn .. I will terrible missing you."
She remembers so many times with him, his helping hand and his kind of humour.....

A deep sigh come over her lips and her eyes showing a sad expression..

" So many I lost always, So many ... " Aristeaus was the last number on their list now.

Deep in thoughts she walk off to Varshikar to find Edward at the shore under the trees, trying to sleep for at least a short moment in her restless
life.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

The night was almost silent. Apart from the quiet, steady breathing of Aleytys, he could only hear the waves splash on the shore not too far away. The waves came time and time again, but still he could not sleep. His head turned restlessly from one side to the another, before he finally gave up and opened his eyes. He sighed quietly as his mind went through the events of the past days.

Edward had taken a new tattoo. An Eagle, holding a serpent in it's claws was now embedded under the skin of his right arm. Unlike most of the times in the past, this time he had not made the decision when he was shamelessly drunk. Perhaps an exception to his usual habits, but he had spent a lot of time thinking and weighting the decision in his mind. "My suprise is not going anywhere, Aleytys", he had said. It was so true that Edward had to smile a bit to himself. He was a branded man now, even though only himself and.. possibly Aleytys knew that. She had understood the symbolism relating to the tattoo, which was nearly identical copy of an old family heirloom that she had given to him; but he was unsure if she realised the message fully. There was no turning back for him now.

Still.. Her behaviour was bothering him. His own behaviour was bothering himself. Why could not she be happy with him? Edward moved uncomfortably under her and sighed again. He did not want to tame Aleytys, but her constant flirting with other men kept him constantly on his heels.. even more worrying was, that she seemed to intoxicate men with her charm wherever she walked, meaning that Edward would have to face possible contenders from left and right. Aleytys was not willing to tie herself to him with promises or words, which ment that deep inside Edward had to see each of the men as possible threat to his continued relationship with her. It was so hard for him to trust her, knowing what was at stake.. and she made no effort to ease his burden.

Even worse, she had almost caught him redhanded, flirting with a lady. Yaseda.. an intriguing woman, had joined his company earlier the day. She had been quite amusing and good company, and while Prince Charming had been moderately succesful, she was still nothing but more or less innoncent fun to him. Unlike him with the advetures of Aleytys, she would never have to fear that Edward would abandon her for another woman. She was the one that he would yearn to be with in the end of the day. Edward was a man, despite his emotions toward Aletytys.. A branded man, but still free. He did not like the turn their game had taken. She was not willing to play by the same rules or stakes as him..

He sighed and closed his eyes again.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She leaned her body against the cherry tree, looking at Edward who was still sleeping.

Her heart feels complete, calm and satisfied, something that she had not felt for a long time.
"Maybe we are two dark angels Edward, trying to find the way in this world which only accepts black and white. But we are simply both sides,we are united perfect both sides."

Since Bombors attack in the Tavern, it was as if everything had changed. She saw Edward injured, falling down at her side and the pain of losing him pierced her heart suddenly. This moment of the inattentiveness was enough for the dwarf, and the blow on her head was very strong.
The Helmet kept half of the power away from her head, but she felt the blood streaming over her face immediately.. She barely managed to escape to the roof of the tavern. Her head felt numb, the blood streamed in her eyes and she feared to fall in a dead faint. She crouched into the corner of the roof, breathing heavily, trying to listen when Retlak and his men gone. Her heart beat like a drum "Where is Edward,, ? "

Her heart burned with worry and hate.
She found him at the cross, badly injured. With the help of Gerron and Samantha she brought him to Varshikar.

Two days later the long talk with Magnus has shown her a way, a door and she only had to do open this door. Sure, she was cold, indifferent, always ready to raise her blade without hesitation, but Magnus had found a key. She shrugged, shaking her head.
The Nightmare ...
Edward died in her arms and she screams ... Suddenly she knew what that all meant to her.
She loved him, damn, she disliked the feeling, but she loved him still. He had captured this little piece of her heart finally, with his love and Person.
And .. His promise that he will not try to make her his property stands still, she must only trust him. She needs to fly, that means she can give her love and heart to him.

So what chance she takes, to love him truly .. to show him this love ?

It was really easier to kill than to love. Love hurts, love pains, and from that pain there was no escape. No escape except death.

She heard the news from him, realising that her fears were justified. And this fact induced her to show him her love and her feelings without walls. The Walls are tumbling down now ..there are thousand things which they do not agree of... but when he touched her skin, she feel unleashed and in flames.

Now... in distance... she was deep in thoughts, not regretting of her doing, but one thing disturbs her peace...

" A feline smile and seductive emerald eyes "
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

She looks in the mirror, taken by surprise what she could see there.

A Lady looks back, in a narrow dress made of black velvet. The waist glimmers with red-gold embroideries, perfectly matching with the colour of the Lady's hair. This Lady looks so fragile, so stunning ... The plunging neckline emphasizes the perfect lines from her breast.

She shakes her head and mumbles: " This I am .. Aleytys ?"

Never before had she worn a dress and it felt strange, but comfortable. She spread her arms and begun to circle around in front of the mirror.
With a warm laughter she sat down on the ground, the dress billow around her. Quickly she pulled a parchment and writing utensils out of her bag. With a happy smile on her lips, she begun to write a poem, dedicated to Edward, the man who has made her feel so good and complete for many weeks now.

Dear my Love

With you
I would like to reach in the sun
and sail in the wind

with you
I would enjoy candle-light with all my senses

with you
I would like to dance the whole night through
on a iridescent cloud
enchanted from veils of music

with you
I would like to laugh in the spring
like the small girl of former days
romp around and to be hilarious

With you
I would like to sleep
to escape in your arms from the fear of the morning

All shadows are unimportant at this tiny moment and calm her cold blood.

The door opens and she looks up, a surprised smile appears on her lips
Without any hesitate she stand up, the parchment slip away from her hands, she taking her Cape and follows the shadow into the dark night.
Maybe you can hear a smooth voice " How are you Lady Bird, playing still your games ? "

At the ground before the Mirror lays a small parchment, unnoticed and forgotten .....
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Edward slowly opened his eyes and let his hand stroke gently over her cheek. His eyes sparkled warmly as they spotted the fresh tattoo; A black snake running around the nameless finger of his left hand. Aleytys had a similiar tattoo and knowing her history, the gesture ment worlds to him. He sighed quietly and watched the sleeping beauty with love in his eyes. Her quiet breathing was the only sound he could hear in the darkness of the night. Edward sighed again and began to run through his thoughts.

In the end, the decision to distance himself from Darlok had been an easy one. Of course, "Lady" Kemoc had sent Taylor after him.. but it ment so little to Edward that he was suprised. He just didn't want to cause any grief to Aleytys, who worried about him. He had foreseen a conflict between Aleytys and her friends, something which he wanted to avoid at all cost. She simply didn't deserve it. If keeping her from being sad would mean that he would have to adjust his way of life for the time being, then so be it.

Edward grinned slightly. He was still the same bastard, no doubt, but his priorities had changed. Still.. who knows, maybe the decision had been a first step toward something new for him. Something better.

Before closing his eyes again, he muttered with a quiet and caring voice..
"Sunshine.. Maybe we really should speak with Nerian.."
Noon

Post by Noon »

Trollsbane, beautifull trollsbane. The smell of bread, the smile of the children which greeted him as he walked the streets. A guard helping a old lady pick some apples. Yes Trollsbane was a beautifull happy place..

'Hello mister'

The red haired brat looked upto Connor and offered a charming small smile which the well dressed, dark haired stranger returned in kind as he leant down and whispered.

' I just heard your ma was slain by orcs '

The man's smile rested warmly upon his lips as he ruffled the boys hair, and the boy in question blinked to this dark haired man, his lower lip gaining a slight quiver as his eyes widened.

' Dont be upset my small friend, i hear she died quickly '

Tears, no more smile and the boy running down the street, a job well done. People stopped and turned to the scene, thier eyes curious. His shoulders shrugging Connor looked to the crowd and spoke in a clear voice.

' The shop ran out off cakes '

Curiousity, satisfied the crowd turn away to get back to thier daily labours leaving this dark haired man to return to his, which at this time involved the usual hardship of visiting the tavern.

A few hours passed by as Connor nursed his drink watching the world go by, and he examined his thoughts..

Aleytys, Siltaris the two woman upon this isle which perked his interest. Aleytys whose dark manner he nurtured and helped grow was always good company, it seemed only yesterday he had taken her under his wing and taught the the finer details in life. Ahh but she had found a new toy it seemed, the man known as Edward. Such a strange man, putting forward the hard pretense yet truely being as soft as mush, Connor could have liked him if it were not for the fact he acted like a sheep. Yes it seemed Aleytys was slowly falling for this one.

' Yer be in me seat '

His thoughts broken Connor raises an eyebrow in an irked manner as he regards the large oafish man who just disturbed him. Ahh the sloping forhead and ape like arms which nearly drag across the floor, a dirtied tunic and the stench of beer, yes this was definately a Trollsbanian. A quick motion of Connors hand leaves the blade of his small dagger which he always keeps up his sleeve embedded in the table before him.

' Shoo '

After a few seconds of comprehension the larger dull witted man makes up his mind and turns away in search of easier game, and Connor returned to his thoughts.

Ahh where was i, oh yes.. and now Siltaris.. captain aye