The Holy Land of Zzyathis

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

((OOC Note:
This Topic is about proclamations of ‘Zzyathis’ and its Citizens.
This Topic is entirely IC.
This is no Guild, so don’t ask if you can join, apply for citizenship in-game.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send us a PM. Please do not spam this topic.
Thanks for respecting these Points.))

~This parchment is written in common for all to read~

Brothers and Sisters, all Children of Zelphia,

It is time to make use of the lands that we have painstakingly restored. Rejoice as we bring prosperity to our new and bountiful home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
borders:
As Stewards of Zelphia’s Land, we maintain the territory east of the river midway through the eastern woods, all the waters surrounding the peninsula, and the 'Hug of Sirani'.

Leadership:
We had always planned to run Zzyathis by a council, however all of the council members but myself seem to have left the isle. Therefore, for the present time I, Taliss Kazzxs Councilmember, am offering to take temporary leadership of our lands.
This parchment shall be written in the style and with the titles of what our previous leader Selisidour envisioned.

Council: Taliss Kazzxs, (To be elected), (To be elected)

High Preist: Zzzapharrr Tizzziki
High Steward of Zelphia’s Temple, Conductor of Ritual and Conscience of the Council

Emissary: (Open)
A pilgrim to other lands to bring peace, goodwill and Zelphia’s message to the Landlings.

Treasurer: Taliss Kazzxs (acting)
“A lizard is required who will look after the coins, and items; should another of his brothers and sisters need things, he can be able to supply them. Also should take care of any taxes or anything to be paid; and should we need money to build things (in the future) he will be in charge”-Selisdour

High Guard: Skaalib Drurr
Defender of the Land and keeper of the peace.

Citizens:
Skaalib Drurr
Ssafar Zakarrr
Gashj
Srenszor
Narkissa
Sslastesten
Gil'Dran
Ssarrissalk
Marlik Jolibio
Hayrr Zzsathys
Sanazry
Taliss Kazzxs

Militia:
Skaalib Drurr has taken the title of Highguard and has been given the privilage of leading our militia. This section shall serve as a place for our high guard to post his milita information and list.

Treasury
Silver:201
Copper:0

Supplies
Resources:

Naldor Logs
Apple Logs:
Conifer Logs:
Apple Boards:
Conifer Boards:
Sand:
Bricks: 500
Nails:100
Sheets of Iron:30

Laws of the land:

§1. Visitors
In the past there have been strong differences and even hatred between the lizard people and the ones my people call “landlings”. I wish it to be known that this shall be the past for we wish a time of peace and prosperity to fall over our lands and all who are willing to respect Zelphia and the people of this land are welcome.

§1.1 No weapons should be drawn on the holy soil unless it is truly needed. If this law is broken the law breaker shall have to pay a fine for the misdeed and ask for forgiveness from mother, as it shall be her land. The fine will be used to improve our city and economy.

§1.2 No living thing shall be killed on the lands unless it poses a threat to the lives of others. If this rule is broken said person will be banned for life from the holy grounds for tainting it and shall be forcibly removed if needed.

§1.3 The holy grounds must be cared for with the greatest respect, therefore no litter shall be dropped or the water tainted with waste products. If one feels the need to break this law they will clean the land. If this is broken more than 3 times said person will be banned from the lands until the council says otherwise.

§1.4 Guests to the land must be respectful to mother and under any circumstance, never insult her. If the person feels it needed to insult mother on our holy grounds they shall be dealt with harshly and judged by the council to decide their fate.

§1.5 The lands are for the worship of Zelphia only and no one should worship any other deity on these Holy lands. Said person can be removed if they feel the need to worship another god. This of course is not to put down other gods as most hold importance to the land.

§2. Resources
I have discovered an abundant amount of pearls surrounding our lands as well as various mineral deposits under the seas. I realize these could hold strong value in various aspects including jewelry craft though it is asked and strongly suggested for your own health that any that are not citizens of Zzyathis that you do not attempt to harvest these resources.

§2.1 The Cutting of trees is allowed on our lands though it is asked that should a tree die to report its death to the council with the proper seed to have it restored.

§3. Fighting
Training is permitted within our lands though strictly forbidden within the temple.

§4. Criminal fugitives
We are separate from all other forms of government on the isle and should a criminal of one land seek refuge here then so be it. No other government has permission to prosecute them on our lands.

§5. Temple of Zelphia
The Temple is our expression of our love and worship for Mother. All Temple rules shall be strictly enforced.

§5.1 During a ceremony guests must be seated quietly so the priest may speak in peace. If a person finds they must speak over or even whisper when not needed they shall be removed until the ceremony is over. If they refuse to leave, force may be used against them, but if they react with hostility then they will be cut down.

§5.2 Fighting is strictly prohibited

§6 Changes
The holy council reserves the right to change any law or put any law into place as it feels fit and shall not be argued.

§6.1 Building plans are revised be the council and can be added or removed at any time

Future Plans:
It has been known for some time that our holy temple stands on the ruins of a once great lizard city. It is the eventual goal to open these ruins and expand our lands to what lies below.

Workshop at the moment I believe a workshop is needed to properly expand our economy and this should be our current goal. As soon as I have contacted a proper builder I will list the requirements needed to begin construction.

Farmland

Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:14 am, edited 21 times in total.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Irmoroms Blessings,

As already asked for by one of your seemingly absent members,
the red one, we, the town of Silverbrand, wish to start engage in diplomatic relationships with your town.

We therefor invite a delegation of your town over to Silverbrand to talk, whenever time would suit you.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

It would be an privilege to accept this invitation on behalf of my people and may this be a grand beginning to peaceful relations between Zzyathis and the fine citizens of Silver Brand.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Talisss, I am a guard recruit of Troll's Bane and cannot be a guard here too. But, if I do come and ssee some mischief going on I ask permission to attack on our holy land.

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Seeing as how you are on our citizenship list your are capable of joining our militia though I will need to meet with you in person and explain in very much detail what it is you are and are not allowed to enforce.

-Taliss
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Better idea, how about you explain in our private board?

-Ssafar
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

No because there is not reason for it what I give you to enforce I’m sure will require much less responsibility than the others. I was wanting to not embarrass you with this information in public or in private among the lizard people. If you wish to join the militia do as a say and arrange a meet with me in person.

-Taliss
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Taliss Kazzxs wrote:No because there is not reason for it what I give you to enforce I’m sure will require much less responsibility than the others. I was wanting to not embarrass you with this information in public or in private among the lizard people. If you wish to join the militia do as a say and arrange a meet with me in person.

-Taliss
I change my mind.

-Ssafar

*the writing looks to be written in a very sloppy hand writing perhaps the writer was sad
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am pleased to announce that Skaalib Drurr has taken upon himself the responsibility of High Guard along with all of its privileges. should any of our land desire to join the militia he is now the lizard to speak with.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I would like to become a citizen.

~Sslastesten~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Then I am pleased to have you as a citizen to our growing home and dedication to Mother. Brother Sslastesten I welcome you to Zzyathis, should you ever need anything feel free to ask.
Gil'Dran

Post by Gil'Dran »

Greetings to you all, lizards of Gobiath. I walk the lands once again, wich I haven't in so long, and it glads me to see you united, even if this is only the beginning. So we have a temple now, a great thing. We have boarders, even better. If there is anything at all I can do to start the construction of our own hometown on this isle I would be glad.

I was once gone, dead. Now I am reborn, why I do not know. I remember my crimes from my past and I've come back to this isle to seek out redemption for my soul. I wish to join the temple as a Templarer and work for our cause. I will also join the Knighthood of Kallahorn, the one stationed in Troll's Bane, but that is for personal reasons I cannot speak to you about just yet.

Fare thee well, bretheren

Gil'Dran
The Reborn
Warrior of the Sapphire
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

It is an honor to hear you are willing to aid us Brother Gil'Dran for we can surely use the help in our construction. I will look forward to meeting you in person and working beside you within our holy lands. Welcome to Zzyathis!
Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I would also like to announce the addition of brother Zzzapharrr Tizzziki to our citizenship list. I believe he holds great promise and will be a valuable asset to our city as he is a brother of alchemy and is working towards the arts of healing.
Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki

Post by Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki »

Thank you, brother Taliss. The moment I stepped upon the Holy Land, I knew instantly it felt like home. Almost as if I have been there before. I look forward to serving not only the citizens, but Foremost, our glorious Mother and her holy land. May we rebuild once was, and turn this ancient holy land into the land it should be. May the faith of the lizardmen never faulter. Let's just say. I am happy Skaalib referred me to you. And I am happy to be a citizen of Zzyathis.

Blessings to All,
Zzzapharrr Tizzziki
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Brothers and sisters please welcome Ssarrissalk to our lands as he has asked to be added to our citizenship list and may possibly join our militia.

-Taliss Kazzxs
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I find it most pleasing to inform you all that we have found the High Priest of our growing home Zzyathis. Some of you may have already meet our elder brother Zzzapharrr Tizzziki whom was recently joined us. After spending time with this one I have already come to hear the shining words of mother gleaming from his mouth and I believe Zzzapharrr will do fine to lead the temple section of our lands in the glorious ways of Mother Zelphia.

Much work has already been contributed toward our goal of constructing a workshop. As of now much of the materials have been gathered though we are still in need of gaining a few more silver before we ready to begin building. If any of our citizens would wish to contribute coin or materials please contact myself to donate it and I will have it added to our treasury immediately.

~May our united brotherhood bring peaceful prosperity over Mothers Holy land of Zzyathis.

-Councilor, Taliss Kazzxs
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am pleased to report that a grand meeting was held between Thurbert, Chancellor of Silverbrand and myself. During the meeting much was discussed on the grounds of trade as well as mutual understandings of economic goals. In truth I believe as our city has only just begun, we have started on the right claw as we have already strong hopes of continuing a long peaceful relation with the fine kingdom of Silverbrand.

listed below is the trade agreement that was decided upon.

Irmoroms Blessings!

As you wished, I will send you a list of the things we need and rough prices we are willing to pay for them.

All purchases will however be payed with either

Coal (worth 4 copper pieces)
Iron (worth 5 copper pieces)
Nails (worth 15 copper pieces)
Copper (worth 5 copper pieces)

If we get big quantities of our requested items (250+) we might lower these prices so you will gain more out of our trade.

Apples - 1 Copperpiece
Cherries - 1 Copperpiece
Salmon - 2 Copperpieces
Thread - 4 Copperpieces
Meat ( of pig, rabit or deer origin) - 3 Copperpieces
Wooden Logs (regardless of type) - 3 Copperpieces
Wooden Boards (regardless of type- 4 Copperpieces
Grain - 1 Copperpiece
Onions - 1 Copperpiece
Tomatoes - 1 Copperpiece
Carrots - 1 Copperpiece
Champignons (soup mushrooms) - 1 Copperpiece

If there are still questions, feel free to ask.

Thurbert Chancellor of Silverbrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have begun our first trade order with Silverbrand as is listed below.

Irmoroms Blessings!

To start our buisiness relationship, we wish to offer the following trade to you:

750 iron ore ( 5 x 750 = 3750 cc)
750 copper ore ( 5 x 750 = 3750 cc)
1500 coal ( 4 x 1500 = 6000 cc)

Total worth: 13500 copper coins

In return we'd ask for the following wares:

1000 boards of dedious wood ( 4 x 1000 = 4000 cc)
1500 boards of conifer wood ( 4 x 1500 = 6000 cc)
1000 thread / entrails ( 3 x 1000 = 3000 cc)
250 salmon ( 2 x 250 = 500 cc)

Total worth: 13500 copper coins

If you agree upon this trade please send a confirmation back so we can start getting the resources.

Thurbert
Chancellor of Silverbrand

Progress with order
1000/1000 boards of dedious wood
1500/1500 boards of conifer wood
216/1000 thread / entrails
250/250 salmon
Last edited by Taliss Kazzxs on Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki

Post by Zzzapharrr-Tizzziki »

Dear Brother Taliss.

I have begun on gathering the resources. I have all of the salmon caught so far and over 250 trout. I haven't tried lumberjacking as of yet, but I do have an axe. I will do my best to complete this order. And as well as replant any tree that dies in the process.

Blessings,
Zzzapharrr Tizzziki
Marlik Jolibio

Becoming a Citizen

Post by Marlik Jolibio »

I would like to become a citizen if I possibly could I would like to contribute to the materials you need to construct the city I am going to gather Copper ore for you in the meen while untill you look this over I will be periodicaly looking to see if I have been accepted.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Surly as mother watches over us all ,you are accepted to join us and you may contribute what ever you like to our plans. With welcoming arms I overcome with happiness to say, Welcome to Zzyathis!. Should you ever need anything only ask it and your new home and brothers shall openly provide for you.

-Councilman Taliss Kazzxs of Zzyathis
Marlik Jolibio

Post by Marlik Jolibio »

May I meet you whenver you are not busy I would like to talk to you about the growth of the city and Id like to know more about this homestead.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Marlik Jolibio wrote:May I meet you whenver you are not busy I would like to talk to you about the growth of the city and Id like to know more about this homestead.
We might if we know your name.

-Ssafar
Marlik Jolibio

Post by Marlik Jolibio »

Let me rephrase this question how many salmon do you need to get the dwarfs coal?

Marlik Julibio
Last edited by Marlik Jolibio on Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I'm sorry friend, could you please sign your name?
Skaalib
Marlik Jolibio

Post by Marlik Jolibio »

I am starting to fish for salmon to give to a brother to trade for coal I am just wondering what the amount he needs is.

Marlik Julibio
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Marlik, I do not need a certain amount. Get as much as you can.

-Ssafar
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Below, you find a tattered and weatherworn parchment. The few words scrawled onto it, writtin in the common tongue, are barely legible.

Well done, bretheren.
Marlik Jolibio

Post by Marlik Jolibio »

I have 250 salmon to give you SSafar.

Marlik Julibio
Hadre Taliset

Post by Hadre Taliset »

I would like much, Talis, to meet with you. To me, send your dove, find me it will.

*a long thin clawmark*