Tol Vanima

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rafael

Post by Rafael »

*a note is very well written, under the previous notes, though it's written in plain common*

Vanima has alwars respected neutrality towards other races, and orcs had always treated with respect among this lands. I think is no way to respond our kindness with threats. If any actions will be taken, be sure that would be by the elves deciding so, not by threats of orcs, or anybody elses, that even lowers any chances of help you may get from us. And if you think we so weak that you can pillage our lands, you are free to come armed to Vanima, and we will greet you in our way. Next time, try to be more polite and you will get a nicer answers, as far as I remeber, now Chief, you once were a polite orc that new how to talk to a elven farmer. I hope that threats ara not your words next time, again, they are counterproductive.

-Idrandal Tlassil-
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Irdrandel,

Joor words ring true, and my honor forbids meh from attacking innocent Gobaithans.

Once I was a chief of a peaceful tribe on the Mainland. We traded and worked with Oomies and elves. Everyday became better and better as peace and unity cross the land.

However, here in Gobaith, meh see such slumber and disunity, meh must try all ways possible. Humans fighting Humans, Elf fighting elf. Meh nub smart or a "diplomat". just a simple Orc.

Whatever joor people are saying on dis matter add to this.

Trollsbane needs joor help.

We hab decided to join wid dem, because simple Orcs weh are, weh know dat dis Prince from Salkamar will not be content only wid one city, when the Island is so small. Salkamar gained it's empire by taking over lands such as dis. If one part of Gobath falls to the Invaders, all will fall. Dis is way invaders think.

Cannnot the elfies see the wisdom ob dis?

Meh ask not what can Trollsbane do for joo, but what can joo do for Trollsbane?

Dis is da time for the elves of Vanima to lend aid, arms and help to trollsbane. Band together wid us to fight the Invaders.

If not help Trollsbane, help joorselves. For if you do not, no-one may be left to.

Will joo help us?
~Krull Karfang, Chief
Damien

Post by Damien »

The salkamaerian empire, in historical means, has always expanded by politics and by other cities joining their civilisation. As a result, you can still, after almost a millenium, see local traditions and ways of living mixed with salkamaerian influence in all areas that joined the empire since its founding.
However, it is very likely that the salkamaerian interest in this town serves the purpose of evaluating and removing the threat of a cultist temple in this area.
Troll's Bane's own government has not been able to pacify it's own streets. Taxes collected from the merchants have always been put into the pockets of Troll's Bane's nobles, who sometimes even pacted with the cultists, and not into public service. Therefore, a change in leadership there might possibly turn out to bring more positive than negative results in the long run.

Since the Salkamaerian Legion is a military force unsurpassed by any other in the human-known settled lands, any resistance seems like a very unwise attempt to throw away one's own life.
Your support for that town honors you, but you must closely think about whom you really support with that : The people of the town, who might loose their lifes in an attempt to strike at a much stronger and numbersome force, or a few persons in power, or even a cultist organisation which pulls the strings of the whole matter, and which may quite likely be the real target of the salkamaerian group ?

Before you throw your life away, you should make very sure you do it for something that's worth it.
If any elf helps with the defense of that town, it will be his own free choice and will to do so, or to leave it.
I also do think that our elders will strongly discourage every participation in this matter after the abovely written undiplomatic and impolite threat.

~Damien
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Taiah chuckles seeing the second more respectful parchment of the orc then carefully reads everything posted before turning toward the beautiful elven woods to ponder her choices. Someone passing by may see her whispering occasionally possibly to herself. Finally emerging with decisive steps, brushing off a few leaves from her long silver hair, Taiah reaches in her depot and pulls out two rolls of soft red fabric. Slowly opening them up as the sun gleams off two new shiny serinjah making her eyes shine as she places them in their sheath, Taiah slowly walks toward the harbor "I have to do what my conscious tells me is right like other elves will need to decide"
Amarien

Post by Amarien »

Ein Mann kommt nach Tol Vanima, nachdem er schon das ganz Land durchquert hatte um jemanden bestimmten zu finden.
Voller Hoffnung hängt er ein Pergament an die Tore Tol Vanima`s.

Sehr verehrter Herr Magnus Magnol,
eine lange Zeit durchquere ich nun schon das Land in der Hoffnung euch anzutreffen.
Die einzig Spur die ich fand führte mich hierher.
Ich bitte euch, solltet Ihr diese Zeilen lesen, mit mir in Kontakt zu treten.
Es wäre von größter Wichtigkeit für mich, eine Aufgabe die ich ohne Euch nicht zu erfüllen vermag!

Ein Dank an die Elben die mich Ihr Land durchqueren ließen.

Hochachtungsvoll

Amarien
Damien

Post by Damien »

The following is written in elvish :

Dear brothers and sisters,
A few facts need to be brought to light to see the whole Troll's Bane - Dilemma in a more complete view.
Consider the following :

1. Salkamar is the human empire which is, diplomatically, closest to the old alliance of Aramon.
2. Salkamaerian towns may not be as civilized as elven ones, but they are much closer to nature and much friendlier than albarian ones.
3. While albarian nobles despise of other people than humans - a habit that might have shown through a bit in some ways of behaviour of troll's bane's government - salkamaerian nobles serve not the own deeds, but the people, and not only humans are considered people.
4. Troll's bane's later governments have been working together with, or even ben steered by, the cultist group called "the temple". This may have been the reason that called the Salkamaerian takeover.
5. No matter what force is being put up, the salkamaerian legion can easily spare thousands of soldiers and an outrageous number of Knights, Paladins, Priests and Spellcasters, each of them professionally militarily trained. No force Gobiath can put up will be able to compete with whatever is being sent. Even if one or two smaller troops are defeated, there will be continuous invasions.
6. When the dwarves fought Troll's Bane and were beaten by the orcish war tribes allied with the town leadership, their intention was to free the town from the leadership of the cultists. The main town operatives at the given time were public "hellbriar-temple"cult members, openly.

7. The fact that Troll's Bane's government acts as it did, and calls for a war without really trying diplomatic solutions of the matter, is either proof for the complete stupidity of the leaders in charge, or a proof that said leaders in charge are in fact associated with at least the philosophy of the hellbriar temple cultists, who might believe that only the strongest are allowed to survive and therefore provoke and encourage battles and manslaught without a second thought.

All the above points lead me to the following conclusion :
It would be wise to stay clear of Troll's Bane until the new human leadership has been "discussed out" by the salkamaerian legion and the actual leadership of the town. The town can most likely not win against the actual odds. To minimize pain and suffering, evacuating as many people as possible would be a much wiser solution than what the government there actually does.
It might also not be a good idea to stay near Greenbriar, because if the salkamaerian main focus - which is the only logical conclusion that, given the actual informations, makes sense - greenbriar might become a battle ground between temple cultists and salkamaerian legionnaires.

Since temple cultists, concerning reports, have already violated Vanima's forests by kidnapping an elf from the island in the past, i hereby suggest to keep following the plans of organizing an armoured defense of the island. Given the orcish threat before, it would be a smart solution to increase our defenses instead of wasting our own power in joining a war that is very likely to end in slaughter with the fewest chances ever to win, against a foe who most likely is an enemy to the forces that have been threatening even vanima in the past.

~Damien
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

The note is written in elvish

A warning, to the elves of Tol Vanima.

Upon exiting the Great Hall, I was met by an orc with his blades drawn. I politely told him to sheath them, but he refused. I reminded him of our laws against such behaviour, and he responded with violence. A member of the Tinechor, Caelianna, came to my assistance soon after, though the orc could not be found. He was shirtless, and was armed with two Serinjah-Swords. He looked like ((17********)), roughly... Though it is hard to describe his exact appearance.

Be on your guard, brothers and sisters. I know not if this attack was from the Orc Nations, but I do hope it was not.

Alli Zelos
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

I want to give my oppinion on the Prince matter, though I must remeber all that decisions on this matter whould be taken by isilwen, or in his absence by an elven council. In my personal opinion, Vanima should remain neutral since is our place to help not too seek war as fools, when making peace is as difficult as making war. As elfes, would be our job to provide help to the woundedn, and shelter for both sides, and after the war is over trying to help both parties to manage to come to a balance, that is much needed here. As a personal opinion, I do think that Bane's way had been often corrupted and not good for the interest of his own citizens, many times just ruled by a few. Now Bane looks more like a gynkese settlement than a Skamalean stronghold, and is a danger for both newly arrived and visitors of that place. Also, as personal opinion, the way the emmisares of the prince comunicated their intentions were far from dimplomatical, even getting Bane into a deeper state of anarchy and terror. I didn't like the notion that liberties should be taken by force, and I thnk if the true intentions of the prince would be helping Trolls Bane, thing that I see with very good eyes, his first words should had been far less harsh, this are the consecuences of human reckless behaviour, we are so used to hear about. That is my opinion,but not the one of Vanima, and I do agree with most of the matters talked by Damien, as usual.

As another point, the Tinechor are conetinuing training, hope in the future we can be able to avoid incidents like this from threars from outside, though now Vanima is a safe place, maybe safer than most. The orc nation has said that it was an individual action and not accepted by their group, we hope that is how it was, though after last threats we do should wanr though we are peacefull we should be treated with the respect we deserve for our peacefulness.

I would like a small meeting also this monday, not sure if many can make it, since there is a lot of matters to discuss, as some training for the Tinechor guard. I qould like to gather the guards and some mages and making a treasure hunting, to see our habilities as a collective. I would like the precense, if possible of Alli Zellos, Damien, Nalcarylos, Alasiel Enari, Aeliador, Sky, Arcia and all the young recluits of the guard. Is not an official meeting, just for disscussing different matters and see if we can have any potential as a group.

May findari watch your path
Idrandal Tlassil

((Monday, 4 pm GMT, I know it sucks the time but is when I can))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

[quote="Rafael"] I would like the precense, if possible of Alli Zellos, Damien, Nalcarylos, Alasiel Enari, Aeliador, Sky, Arcia and all the young recluits of the guard.
quote]

I am a recruit of the guard?

"Sky"
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

I shall attend this meeting. I too vouch for the neutrality of the elves in this case. Salkamearians are kind-hearted people, and the current leaders of Troll's Bane, past or present, have never been interested in Vanima either. Our woods have been tread a few times, our home viewed by their eyes a few times, but that is about the interest we have been given.

Let the short-lived ones fight their quarrel.

~Misjilah Mehialho~
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I regret that I will not be able to attend this meeting. My apologies.

~Arcia~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I apologize in advance for taking up this portion of your towns parchment, though I felt obligated to correct Damiens attempt of summarizing the unfolding events. I appreciate his efforts though I must say I am quite surprised that an elven man that has been around so long did not do basic research before writing out numerous facts and forming a solid opinion and suggestion.

1. The opposition that comes to Trollsbane is not the almighty wrath of the entire Salk army. We have enough sense to know that it would be hopeless to make an attempt of fighting off such a force. On the contrary we are predicting conflict with a Salk prince, our foes though in large numbers are only the princes personal militia given at the princes disposal. A far cry from the thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of soldiers stationed on the mainland.

2. In first assumptions, one would only assume that should Gobaith manage to actually fight off this prince and his men, later soldiers would return in countless battalions to complete the previous attempt and thoroughly exact revenge. Though I must write that several reasons stand in which this is not the case.

To begin I would remind the citizens of Tol Vanima that Salk and Albar are currently at war with one another. No Salk officer in the right mind would dispatch a large amount of troops, much less in such hectic times to a spot on the map like Gobaith. We offer them no abundant resources, no population worth conquest, nor any real means worth the possibility of bloodshed.

We show not intent even while in our defense to kill the prince himself. Should his life be spared, even should complete defeat come upon his militia. The Salks as a nation have no reason to exact revenge upon us, aside from the chop at the individuals humility.

Salks are men of honor, should our small islands defenses be able to prevent the invasion of these trained and honorable men. The prince would surely, if not out of respect alone., depart from Gobaith having seen the useless island is not worth the battle its inhabitants enforce. (at least not for one of royal blood.)

3. Trollsbane has not declared war upon these men. We have done the competent and expected thing, we have taken protective measures and planned for the worst. We are not warmongers looking for battle at any cost. It is a shame to me that Damien assumes that I am not planning on meeting with the Prince upon his arrival to speak of peaceful solutions. Peace is always the best solution, it is only that with regards to a prince looking to begin a name for himself, we are not expecting much negotiations in peace from his part.

4. We have no affiliations with the cult known as the temple. It is public that we have refused any assistance from this group and we do not welcome there help by any means in the possible battle ahead of us. I can not understand why Vanima would think so little of my character, especially after having done so much for you, to think I would side with such forces. For well over a decade now I have been in a non ceasing war with this cult as I have battled them throughout most of Gobaith with my only intentions and goals being to do what is right and uphold the righteous morality of our land.

5. I have assisted Vanima through countless quarrels over the last two decades, to such an extent I have nearly lost my life in many of them. I have aided you against Drow, bandits, orcs and undead. I have even rushed to your lands several times to help put out spreading wildfire. Not once, not twice, but three separate times I have donated materials for the rebuilding of your home.

I am not a lizard that does deeds for the sake of future benefit, I have scalded and scorned such individuals several times in the past for such behavior. That is why I have not written directly to vanima asking for request. I have not written to vanima because I assumed such respectful beings as you elven kind claim to be, would offer defense to your neighbor in their greatest time of need.

I will not judge or condemn you on your choice pertaining to this matter, it is not my place. I would only say that as a long time assisting neighbor I expected much more from you, especially Damien. By the eyes of the Great Mother Zelphia I work as a leader only wanting to uphold good and bring glory to her name. A time will come that I shall pass from this life, I shall face judgment by stones. I only remind you, while your lives may seem to stretch on for an eternity, a time will inevitably come that you will be judged as well.

~Taliss
Aust

Post by Aust »

The Tinechor will not march to Bane's aid until Elder Isilwen tells me to lead it there. I personally have obligations to Bane, and will be among the defenders of the town. However, I strongly advise all elves, not only those who are in The Tinechor, to stay on Tol Vanima during the Salkamerian invation.

This is not a fight of our people.

I will probably not be able to attend the meeting, but will come if possible.

Commander Aeridor Isthil

((Notes written by elves, are written in elvish. If you really need to respond to something, at least RP using a translator.))
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

The meeting will start in 10 minutes
Damien

Post by Damien »

Dear Taliss,

A prince, you might easily figure that out as well, should have troops that might be a little more elitary than the usual ones.
If a prince does an act like this in times of war personally, you will find out that alone for the public image of salkamaerian nobles as heroes and saviours, this action done by this prince will find full support by the salkamaerian councils, since every won battle, even if a small one, has the eye of the public on it especially in war times where the mood of the people and soldiers may proove important to win other battles.
In the game of politics, Troll's Bane has no central role, but a battle here will have a very demonstrative role for the purpose of demonstrating Salkamar's military strength in the eyes of salkamaerian and albarian public.
Since some of the nobles of troll's bane have been said to be of albarian origin if i remember right, a victory over Troll's Bane would get a double exemplary meaning.
Additionally, it might be another idea to keep Albarian influence off this island, so no albarian outpost here could build a sea harbor that might be used for small raids on salkamaerian trade routes.
You see that logically there are more possibilities than just the cltist temple, which you might also finally manage to get rid off with salkamaerian help.
Due to the above circumstances, you should not expect a small invading group, but a massive attack or several waves with most likely increasing strength to wear out the defensive power.
My advice would be to welcome the prince publically and aim for a very diplomatic solution.

I myself of course offer to heal wounded ones from each side of the conflict, for free.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Dear Damien, dear Taliss,

Salkamar, as a nation, is not in a war with Albar. Rather, Albar is in a war with Lor Angur, which rages as we speak. I am afraid both your sources are wrong at this point, and it is vital to realise that this too is a part of the elven stance on your battle. Surely, there is tension between the two nations, but none would go as far to call it a war. However, I must agree with Taliss on that point, that the Prince would not bring a huge host. I'd rather call it a large host, with a few regiments in it. But then again, estimates will get us nowhere.

Now, perhaps we can stop this slander of the elven walls by language not our own, and let anyone who wishes to seek an audience send a dove to our beloved leader, elder Isilwen Anrion, sister of us all and whom has acquired a gift in magic beyond that of mortal men, or lizardmen for that matter.

Sincerely,

- Misjilah Mehialho -
Damien

Post by Damien »

The following is written in elven (again).

True words, Misjilah.
I have not been to the continent lately, therefore i did think that Taliss' arguments carried at least a considerable amount of truth, since tensions between Salkamar and Albar have been high and since the fact that Salkamar and Lor-Angur have been known for usually assisting each another in military operations in the past. Anyhow it was my intention to proove to Taliss that his arguments were in fact not holding much ground, so even that misinformation does not hold much weight. Still, be thanked for bringing some more light into that matter.

However, though i do hope that your informations are better than those of Taliss, it is likely that "a few regiments" might still be a little bit too much for Troll's Bane's defenders to take, consindering the fact that a single regiment usually consists of between three and six batallions.
So if we take the smallest possible option, which would be that there was only one very tiny regiment approaching with very few and tiny batallions, Troll's bane will have to defend against between nine hundred and three thousand and six hundred foot soldiers.
If all those fit onto the island, that is...
I would call even a part of these smallest odds quite unfortunate.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

*Taiah walks from the harbor back to Tol taking a break from her briefly volunteered duty as scout for the Knights and pauses to look at the board with silver eyes widening in dismay before whispering to someone next to her.*

Alright, I will write for us both.

*Taking out her pen and spending a large amount of time searching for a clean parchment having thrown them all away when Isilwen's powerful magic allowed her to speak, Taiah sighs and finally removes a clean small bandage managing to get a few clear elven words written*

[elven] With deepest respect to all elves and elders of Tol,

I have sworn my sword to Isilwen and will abide by the elders wishes remaining neutral in the upcoming struggle of the human town of Trolls Bane yet hope that solution is due to the harmonious nature of the elves as they work for a peaceful compromise and not due to fear for their lives.

My sister has decided to be more active helping the town in her role as Squire in the Knights yet again she will promote elven harmony and peace if possible.
[/elven]

*There are three more sentences written on the bandage but appear unreadable, at the end there is a signature and it is unclear if it says Taiah or Caiah. *
Erijena Rosenberg

Post by Erijena Rosenberg »

(in schöner Schrift hängt ein Pergament am Stadtbrett von Tol Vanima)

Werte Bürger tol Vanimas, vereehrte Elder,

ich bin eine junge, heimatlose Elbin, im Umgang mit Waffen nicht bewandert und bitte Euch darum mich Eurer Stadtgemeinschaft anschließen und deren Schutz in Anspruch nehmen zu dürfen. Zu oft wurde ich in diesen Zeiten überfallen und meiner wenigen Habe beraubt.
Ich kann sehr gut kochen und bin eine begabte Anglerin, auch liegt mir der Umgang mit Holz.
Gerne arbeite ich für die Gemeinschaft der Elben und stelle meine Fähigkeiten in deren Dienst.
Gebt mit Nachricht wenn ich Euere Stadt betreten und bei einem Elder vorsprechen darf.

Eure Erijena Rosenberg
Damien

Post by Damien »

Werte Erijena,

Auf Vanima sind alle Elfen willkommen, solange sie die Traditionen ehren und niemals eine Hand gegen einen Bruder oder eine Schwester erheben.
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

The following is written in the elven tongue

My Kinsmen,

I have had audience with the recently arrived Prince of Lonewood, and Tol Vanima's neutrality in this coming war has been recognized. Any who choose to fight for either side may do so but under their own name. I extend an offer of sanctuary to all who wish to avoid the battles. Food, rest, and healing will be given as needed. Anyone who attempts to bring the war to Vanima's shores will be asked to leave.

On another note I turn to our own lands, which are to receive some renovations and new buildings. I ask that all who may donate raw building materials to do so. Volunteers for collecting these materials are also appreciated and may contact me either in person or by dove.

The Five with all of us in the coming days,
Isilwen Anrion
Elder of Tol Vanima
Donatelo

Post by Donatelo »

While i was hunting in the mine of toll vanima, with the permission of Idrandal. I came across a orc with a longsword and scimitar in his hand and a pickaxe with lots of ores in his belt. I told him that he isnt alowed too mine or hunt only till he has aproval here. I told him: ''hand me the ores so i can give them back too the elves'', but he refused grining. I sayd that i will atack him if he does not hand em over. And he tryed too escape,
but i runned after him and atacked him too get back the ores, but he managed too escape.
((OOC:He logged off))
The Pack is interested in working for toll vanima as mine guards, I want to negociate about this with the elders.
Maybe it will be of benefit too both sides. Send me a letter with your answer.

Post by Silo »

I will be keeping a closer eye upon the mine. If this is not enough, I am sure something can be worked out. Thank you for the information, and the assistance.

Alasiel

Written in Elvish:

All members of the Tinechor, please contact me with information regarding your activity within Vanima, aswell as the easiest time to speak with you. I would like to hold a meeting as soon as possible, and it would be easiest to know the best time for all of you.

I would like to hear from the following:

Aelidor
Arcia
*A name is striked from the parchment*
Caelianna
Demelza
Rengolas
Deanna
*A name is striked from the parchment*

If your name should be included here, or should not, please let me know.

Thank you,
Alasiel Enari
Last edited by Silo on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rafael

Post by Rafael »

Brothers and sisters, I think our kin should also join to the celebrations of the illumination festival, making a small gatheing in Vanima to light the whole city during the nightime. This will be a celebration of peace, and all others with this intentions are welcome, though the main reason is for a so delayed gathering of our kin, but this time not to talk about politics or trades, just to celebrate the end of Mas and the start of a new year. Again, this is not an official meeting, and just a small celebration.

As I side note, I had plenty of torches and candles, but I lack of lamp oil, anyone willing to provide it will be of great assistance.

The meeting will be held on the first of Elos, at 10 pm ((15. October 2009, 16:20:18, server time))

I hope you could assist

Idrandal Tlassil
Saril

Post by Saril »

Werte Gäste der Elfen auf der Insel Tol Vanima,

aus gegebenen Anlass möchte ich Euch an die Regeln unserer Elfengemeinschaft erinnern. So ist es generell für alle Nichtelfen untersagt Waffen zu tragen oder die Rohstoffe der Insel zu nutzen. Bitte achtet unsere Wünsche, so wie auch ihr in euren Heimatlanden eure Gesetze achtet um einer Angemessenen Strafe aus dem Weg zu gehen.

Mögen die Fünf über euch wachen

Saril

In elfisch stehen dann noch folgene Worte:

Meine Elfengeschwister,
heute kam mir zu Ohr, dass einer unserer schmiedenden Brüder von einen Ork nieder gestreckt wurde. Der Angreifer war ein neusprachiger Ork, welcher sich darüber aufregte, dass er von einer unserer Tinechor für das Ausbeuten der Mine bestraft wurde. Er verkündete außerdem, dass er und seine orkischen Brüder weitere Elfen schwer verletzen werden.
Darum gebt bitte acht. Falls ihr einen Ork seht, geht ihm aus dem Weg und ist es auf der Insel so meldet es unseren Wachen, Isilwen oder mir. Versucht bitte nicht alleine gegen sie vor zugehen.

Mögen die Fünf über unsere Insel wachen

Saril
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Saril wrote:Dear Guests of all Elves on the Isle Tol Vanima,

I want you to remind you all on the laws of our Elvencommunity. It is not allowed for those who are not of our kind to carry weapons, or benefit on the resources of our Island. Please follow our laws as we are also following the laws of your homelands in order to avoid appropriate punishments.

May the five be with you

Saril

The following words are written in the elven language

My dear Elven-Siblings,

I was told today that one of our bretheren who smiths was injuried by an orc. The attacker was only speaking the new language, and was upset that he got punished by one of our Tinechor for ripping our mine. He has announced that he and his orcish bretheren would attack and injure more of our elven-kind.
Please be careful. If you see an orc, avoid getting into conflict with him. Please report it to our Tinechor, Isilwen or me. Please do not try to act alone against them.

May the five protect our Island

Saril
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Elven written:

Sisters and brothers,

since long its planned to rework the most buildings of Tol Vanima. The buildingmaster and his assistance had now send us plans and prices so we can start to collect.

We should have a meeting in early Elos to plan the collecting of material and discuses further matters. I hang down the plans and prices, so that you can start collect already.

~Djironnyma

~~~
Geschrieben in Elfisch:

Schwestern und Brüder,

lange schon war eine überarbeitung der Gebäude Vanimas geplant. Der Baummeister und seine Assistenten haben uns nun Pläne und Preise gesandt, so dass wir zu sammeln beginnen können.

Wir sollten uns Anfang Elos treffen um diese und andere Angelegenheiten zu besprechen. Unten schoneinmal die preisliste und Pläne, so dass wir schon mit den Sammeln beginnen können.

~Djironnyma

Tol Vanima main buildings / Hauptgebäude

Münzen / Coins

SIlbermünzen / silvercoins: 212

Holz, Metall, Stein / wood,metal,stone

Apfelholzbretter / Appel wood boards 840
Nadelholzbretter / conifer wood boards 800
Naldorbretter / naldor wood boards 70
Scheite Naldorholz / logs of naldor wood 600

Eisenbarren / iron ingots 10

Behauene Steine / worked stones 3800
Grober Sand / coarse sand 1120
Glasbarren /glass ingots 180

Werkzeuge&Nägel / tools&nails

Hammer / hammers 62
Säge / saws 12
Eimer / buckets 56
Schaufel / shovels 28

Nägel / nails 520
Nägel und Keile / nails and wedges 430

Farben, Stoffe, Wolle / dyes, cloth, wool

Weißer Stoff / white cloth 15

Sonstiges / miscellaneous

Lange Griffe / long handels 3
The general chaining of the island / Grundsätzliche Veränderungen der Insel

Münzen / Coins

SIlbermünzen / silvercoins: 376

Holz, Metall, Stein / wood,metal,stone

Kirschholzbretter / cherry wood boards 250
Nadelholzbretter / conifer wood boards 800
Naldorbretter / naldor wood boards 1345
Scheite Naldorholz / logs of naldor wood 940

Kupferbarren / copper ingots 5

Behauene Steine / worked stones 1700
Grober Sand / coarse sand 3080
Lehm / clay 20

Werkzeuge&Nägel / tools&nails

Hammer / hammers 71
Säge / saws 57
Eimer / buckets 4
Schaufel / shovels 112

Nägel / nails 960
Nägel und Keile / nails and wedges 510

Sonstiges / miscellaneous

Asche / ash 2000
Stroh / straw 2000

Also its planed to build a hospital, but that is in the organisation of Anfala Atani.

~~~

Zudem ist der Bau eines Hospitals geplant, doch dies organisiert Anfala Atani.
Anfala Atani

Post by Anfala Atani »

Ich möchte mich dem Aufruf von Djironnyma anschließen. Die Baupläne die vorliegen sind mit viel Liebe zum Detail erstellt worden und zeigen, dass wir Elfen uns dort sehr wohl fühlen können. Ich hoffe, dass diese neuen Pläne viele Elfen ermutigt, sich daran zu beteiligen und Tol Vanima als ihr zu Hause wählen. Lasst diesen wunderbaren Ort nicht aussterben - ich freue mich auf viele neue Bekanntschaften und interessante Gespräche. Lasst es uns gemeinsam beginnen.

~Anfala Atani~
Matron

Post by Matron »

I'll provide the coins since I gave away most of my other belongings.
If someone spares a hatchet though and comes along to carry it, I can also chop some of the wood,
Magnus
~ the oldest human living on Vanima!
donaideenn

Forest This Goblins!

Post by donaideenn »

**Hastily written with various scratches and letters is a parchment stuck to Tol Vanimas Buildings**

~``` I Goblin am taking da forestsk of Tol Vanimas for me'sk! Da Orcs chasedsk us from Bane. so here we make our homesk!
If Elves disturbes us we will burn downsk da forests! So Stay out of our forestsk!
~`` Crudely signed Grimgit the Goblin