Hamlet of Greenbriar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

You're on the citizen list, aren't you?

~Unsigned~
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Post by Hamlet of Greenbriar »

Dear citizens,

Thank you all, for the best and most productive meeting I have ever had. We discussed many thing and made several very important decisions. I will try to be brief.

About 13 citizens were present.

Introduced Lahgras and James Tunnycliff as new Deputies.
Introduced Achae, Miru and William as current Aldermen.
Asked for another Alderman – Grant and Lonsur were nominated – Vote was for Lonsur

New Sheriff? – It was agreed to post the position.

New General? – It was agreed that Mark does a fine job and will remain General this year.

Summary of work now in order of priority –
New borders of town (Hedges)
Expand Hospital
Building a Tailoring Guild, Cows and Sheep
Two houses (Miru, Caliban/Salidor)
Cemetary
Expand Town Hall
A dock for a ferry?

Walls or Hedges for the town’s defense? – Vote was for Hedges to extend to the new borders of the town (See Mayor for details).

Shall we dissolve our membership in the County?
Vote was yes. We wish to dissolve any ties to Hellbriar which is independant, but remain Neutral with it. Greenbriar will retain all lands north of Hellbriar and south of the Bridge. Caelum is still recognized as independent and considered an ally if they wish. County membership is hereby dissolved.

New Laws……(The Aldermen will clarify)
There shall be no killing of any animals within town, not already set up by the Tailoring Guild in areas for that purpose. All animals are considered safe here, rabbits, sheep, cows, pigs, deer, etc.

There will be no killing of animals or trees in the inner woods.

The use of Portals within town limits is hereby banned. No one shall use a portal, either coming or going inside the town limits (defined by the soon new hedges).

I will be discussing these changes with our builder soon, and we’ll see several changes soon. Thank you all who attended and voiced their opinions.
In Service,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar
Hamlet of Greenbriar

To the Lords of Caelum,

I must notify you that in a Town Hall meeting on the 24th of Adras, It was decided by overwhelming popular vote to withdraw the Hamlet of Greenbriar from the "County of Briar" as it now stands. The county has become too divided and unwieldy. All agreements and obligations are now suspended. The County government is hereby dissolved.

I hope this does not discourage our continued peaceful relations with you, as it is our intent to maintain Neutrality and live in harmony with all neighbors.

We recognize your independance and borders as we hope you'll do the same. Live in peace.

In service,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

A green cloaked elf walks up to the wall in Greenbriar. He sneers slightly, adding another paper to the list.

I would like to apply for citizenship.

Ranger
[elf] Beaumont Elensar [/elf]
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Dear citizens,

I have approved Beaumont Elensar and Orfin as citizens.

Orfin has applied for Sheriff, and since he speaks both the old and new language, I have appointed him as Sheriff. Please make yourself known to him and respect his authority. If there are any problems, please address them to myself, or any Alderman.

With the new year upon us soon, and if the Aldermen agree, I would like to add a "One year Reporting" rule for citizens. If a citizen hasn't been seen in a year, they will be removed from our list to keep our list current and active.

I will continue to update out Hamlet Board over the next few days. Thank you.

~Dusty Bottoms, mayor
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

I'm glad that Orfin will be our new sheriff, he IS still very well known and realy THE MAN for this job!

~ Calenleia
Ryu Bromson

Post by Ryu Bromson »

Greetings to all people of Greenbriar,

I would like to apply for citizenship.

If you need to talk to me, I will be in Greenbriar or in the forest.

signed,
Ryu Bromson
pharse

Post by pharse »

Dear fellow citizens,

I want to thank you for your confidence.
I´m afraid I have to leave the island for about a month ((back next WE)) due to personal matters.

Here is a little translation of the summary of the meeting:

--

Liebe Mitbürger,

Ich möchte Euch für Euer Vertrauen danken.
Leider muss ich die Insel für etwa einen Monat ((bin nächstes Wochenende zurück)) aufgrund persönlicher Dinge verlassen.

Davor will ich hier noch eine Übersetzung der Zusammenfassung für unsere Versammlung anheften:

Es waren etwa 13 Bürger anwesend.

Laghras und James Tunnycliff wurden als neue Deputies (Polizeibeamte) vorgestellt,
Achae, Miru und William als derzeite Ratsmitglieder.
Frage nach noch einem Ratsmitglied - Grant und Lonsúr wurden nominiert - Abstimmung ging für Lonsúr aus.

Neuer Sheriff (Oberster der Polizei)? - Dies sollte am Stadtbrett geregelt werden.

Neuer General? - Wir einigten uns, dass Mark seine Sache gut macht und somit General für dieses Jahr bleibt.

Zusammenfassung der kommenden Arbeiten, geordnet nach ihrer Priorität:
Neue Stadtgrenzen (Hecken)
Erweiterung des Krankenhauses
Bau der Schneider Gilde, mit Kühen und Schafen
Zwei Häuser (Miru, Caliban/Salidor)
Friedhof
Erweiterung des Rathauses
Eine Anlegestelle für eine Fähre?

Mauern oder Hecken für die Verteidigung der Stadt? - Es wurde für die Hecken entschieden, welche die neuen Stadtgrenzen festlegen (für Details wendet Euch an Dusty)

Sollen wir uns aus der Grafschaft herauslösen?
Es wurde für Ja gestimmt. Wir wünschen, jegliche Verbindung zu Hellbriar aufzulösen, welches nun unabhängig ist, aber wir bleiben neutral. Greenbriar wird alles alnd nördlich von Hellbriar und südlich der Brücke behalten. Wir erkennen immernoch Caelum´s Unabhängigkeit an und sehen es als einen Verbündeten an, falls sie es wollen. Die Mitgliedschaft in der Grafschaft ist hiermit aufgelöst.

Neue Gesetze (die Ratsmitglieder werden sie noch abklären):
Innerhalb der Stadt soll es keine Tötung von jeglichen Tieren geben, welche nicht von der Schneider Gilde in einem abgetrennten Bereich für ihre Bestimmung aufgestellt wurden. Alle Tiere sind als geschützt zu erachten, Hasen, Schafe, Kühe, Schweine, Hirsche usw.

Es wird keine Tötung von Tieren oder kein Fällen von Bäumen im Innern der Wälder geben.

Das Benutzen von Portalen innerhalb der Stadtgrenzen ist hiermit verboten. Niemand soll ein Portal, weder beim Kommen noch beim Gehen, innerhalb der Stadtgrenzen benutzen.

Dusty wird die Änderungen demnächst mit unserem Baumeister besprechen, sodass wir diese Änderungen hoffentlich bald sehen können.
Er bedankt sich bei allen, die teilgenommen und ihre Meinung miteingebracht haben.

Ferner wurden Beaumont Elensar und Orfin als Bürger anerkannt.

Orfin bewarb sich um den Posten als Sheriff und da er die alte und die neue Sprache spricht, hat der Bürgermeister ihn auch gleich zum Sheriff ernannt. Bitte macht Euch mit ihm bekannt und respektiert seine Autorität. Falls es Probleme geben sollte, bringt diese dem Bürgermeister oder einem Ratsmitglied vor.

Wenn alle Ratsmitglieder zustimmen, wird auch eine "Ein-Jahres-Melde-Regel" für Bürger aufgestellt. Wenn nun ein Bürger ein Jahr lang nicht gesehen wurde, so wird dieser von der Liste entfernt, um sie auf dem neusten Stand zu halten.

--

Zhambra mit Euch - Zhambra with you
# Lonsúr #
> Ratsmitglied von Greenbriar > Alderman of Greenbriar
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Dear citizens,

Several have asked what materials we need to do various projects. I have assembled a list. I will do something like this for every project we do as a town.

Expand the Hospital (4x7 Fields) ~ Grosser werden das Hospital (4x7 Feld)

The Plan has changed
~Die Planne hat sich verandert

See the next, newer list, Thanks.

~Sehe die nexte, Neue Liste, Danke.

In Service,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor
Last edited by Hamlet of Greenbriar on Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steckenthis

Post by steckenthis »

guten tag liebe mitbürger und hoher rat

es freut mich, euch mitzuteilen, dass ich vorrest 206 naldorscheite und 100 einheiten wolle spende.

gehabt euch wohl

Arnold Winkelried, Tavernenbesitzer
Laghras

Post by Laghras »

ich kümmere mich um die apfel- und tannenbretter.
wenn jemand holzscheite hat, die er spenden will, kann ich sie gerne weiterverarbeiten.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will deliver apple- and coniferboards.
if somebody has got apple- or coniferlogs he wants to donate, i can work them up into boards.

~Laghras Kantun, Deputy of Greenbriar~
Saril

Post by Saril »

Ich kann erstmal 60 Garn, die Nadel, die Schere, 250 Nägel, 110 Sand und 5 Silber beiseteuern.

I give 60 thread, the needle, the scissors, 250 nails, 110 sand and 5 silver.

Saril Gilgalad
Last edited by Saril on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xandrina

Post by Xandrina »

Ich werde die 30 schwarzen Stoffe (black cloth) spenden.

Xandrina Feanor
Matron

Post by Matron »

I would give 15 silver coins, the red cloth and the buckets,
hope you are there when I'm in Green the next time, Dusty

Magnus
Kadiya

Post by Kadiya »

Ich würde gerne 100 Naldorholz und 5 Silber dazugeben

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to give 100 Naldor Logs and 5 Silver.

~Kadiya~
steckenthis

Post by steckenthis »

werter laghras
lieber freund
kann ich euch meine tannenbretter übergeben?
habe bereits einige beisammen

gehabt euch wohl

arnold
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear citizens,

I am overwhelmed with the response we have recieved to expand the hospital! Thank you very much.

I will be in Greenbriar the next few days ((Daily 4am & 4pm GMT)) for donations, or give them to Anfala Antani.

Thank you all very much!
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lieber Burger,

Ich bin sehr frohlich mit deine Sorgen auf Hospital! Danke sehr!

Ich werde in Greenbriar jeden tage ((taglich 400 & 1600 Uhr GMT)) fur gespenden. oder gib es zu Anfala Antani auch.

Danke Sehr!
~Dusty Bottoms, Burgermeister
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

I supose there are some others around, to safe the materials.... if dusty isn't around.... that helps not to wait just for one or two....

~ Calenleia

I will donate 3 Silver....
Laghras

Post by Laghras »

alle die etwas spenden wollen, können ihre spende auch gerne bei mir abgeben. ich sorge dafür das anfala oder dusty alles erhalten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all who wants to donate something can also bring their resources to me. i will make sure that anfala or dusty receive the material.

with regards,
steckenthis

Post by steckenthis »

ich präzisiere mich...
meine spende für den ausbau des hospitals umfasst neu:

250 Naldorscheiter
250 Tannenbretter
100 Wolle

ich werde diese sachen entweder dusty, laghras oder anfala übergeben

gehabt euch wohl

arnold, eigner der taverne
Saril

Post by Saril »

Mit Freude kann ich für das Krankenhaus noch Ich gebe noch 15 Silber, 2 Hämmer und 17 Hämmerköpfe beisteuern.
Für Köpfe habe ich Laghras Kantun gegeben, bitte wende sich ein Schreiner an ihn der die Griffe macht und den Hammer dann zusammenfügt.

I give for the hospital 15 silver, 2 hammer and 17 hammerhead.

Die Fünf mit euch

Saril Gilgalad
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Thanks to Orfin for delivering 255 Conifer Boards and 176 Apple boards for the Hospital.
Also Thanks to Calenliea for her donation of 3 silvers.

I have updated the list and will continue to as materials are delivered.
~Dusty
Saril

Post by Saril »

Vor einigen Tagen wurden mir 5 Silber für Backsteine ( entspricht 250 Steinen) des Krankenhauses von einen anonymen Spender übergeben, die restlichen Steine werden Laghras und ich noch dazu geben.

Laghras, I and a blind giver give for the hospital 440 Bricks.

Saril Gilgalad
Hamlet of Greenbriar

Dear citizens,

After talking to Anfala Atani, we have changed the plans to make the hospital better.

~Nach diskutieren mit Anfala Atani, wir machen die Planne fur ein besser Krankenhaus.

((See list on Page 12 ~ Sehen Die Liste am Seite 12))

In Service,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor
Last edited by Hamlet of Greenbriar on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Today I received 15 Buckets , 7 black cloth, 1 blue cloth and 97 wood from Kadiya for the hospital!

~ cal
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear citizens,

I was just thinking, if the hospital has a second floor, not only will the street with the depots be too small, it will be dark from the shadow of the hospital. ((you won't be able to see the depots))

I have an idea.

I have heard from others that we should make the center, bigger, and the depots should be moved.

Let's do that.
I was planning to help Trollsbane with an open marketplace, but it seems there's no interest there. Why don't we do that in Greenbriar?

I propose we demolish Town Hall, pave the whole square, put in some tables and chairs, maybe even build a clock tower, with depots at the base. Then we build a new city Hall over the onionball field, with enough room on top to have large meetings. The new city hall will include a jail and a shop.

It's a big step, but one that will make Greenbriar more beautiful and easier to walk in.

What do you all think?
((Ubersetzte bitte?))

~Dusty
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I am very much for it. I think it will be great for our little town. What will we need to make this happen?
-Merrilyn Ferly
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

It sounds very nice Dusty, are the plans drawn up?

Achae
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Ahh..I knew you'd like the idea. Let's finish the Hospital first, then I'll post plans for the "City Square". In the meantime, lets work on cleaning out the city hall, to make room. I'll talk to the Builder about the plans.

We'll also need to hire a gnome, to make the 'clock'.

We will need lots of bricks and some silvers. That will be most of the cost I think.

I think everyone will enjoy how it will look.

Thanks.
~Dusty
Laghras

Post by Laghras »

grüße bürger von greenbriar,
als erstes möchte ich allen spendern danken, die noch nicht genannt wurden. ein großes dankeschön an magnus, arnold, saril, kadiya, calenleia, xandrina und timotheus für eure spenden. ich danke auch dem unbekannten spender für seinen beitrag von 5 silbermünzen(welche wir für den kauf von ziegelsteinen verwendet haben). danke das ihr zur erweiterung des hospitals euren beitrag leistet.
aufgrund der neuen dimensionen des hospitals werde ich zusätzlich 40(20 sind schon eingetragen) silbermünzen spenden, um den ausbau zu unterstützen. ich kümmere mich auch weiterhin um die annahme und besorgung der notwendigen materialien.

mit freundlichen grüßen,
~Laghras Kantun, Stadtwache von Greenbriar~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings citizens of greenbriar,
at first i will thank all donors, who are not already named. i want to thank magnus, arnold, saril, kadiya, calenleia, xandrina and timotheus for their donations. i also want to thank the nameless donor for his contribution of 5 silvercoins(which we have used for bricks). thank you all for supporting the enlargement of the hospital.
because of the new dimensions of the hospital i will additionally donate 40(20 already in the list) silvercoins for supporting the extension. i will also further take care of getting the necessary resources and manage the donations.

with regards,