Meeting

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

Meeting

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I call a meeting for all leaders of groups and towns that will fight in this war against the Temple of Bjolmur. I have, as you may have suspected, gotten much useful knowledge from Nalzaxx who foolishly believed I would allow him to remain standing on the isle.
This meeting is not for those who will go and argue about the political affiliations or personal habits of others. It is time to be adults and handle this war like warriors. If you are a leader and have those who will fight for you against this evil entity, then come.
It will be ((sunday at 20 pm gmt)), I hope to see all of you in time. It will be held in Trolls Bane's library.

Stephen Rothman
Warrior of Malachin
Governor of Trolls Bane
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Varshikar will be present.
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

The Grey Rose sends a diplomat to the meeting.

-----------
Lennier
Earl of the Grey Rose
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Greenbriar will respectfully abstain for now.
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor~
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

The Lizardmen of Zzyathis shan't be dragged into this war. We shall remain neutral and therefore we too shall abstain.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

Nutrality in a war that involves us all only leads to greater struggle of the party's risking themselves to protect. If all worked as one this war wouldnt last as long. Even the lowliest of creatures could aid in this war. If not helping much then as bulking of sheer numbers against our foes. Why abstain or declare nutrality to a foe who shows no quarter to any, who is indiscriminate of whom they slay? What will you do, wait for the enemy to show at your door step before you lend a helping hand to the rest of the island? Just my unusefull, and unwanted commentary.

~Snow Flake~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Your words are harsh and unwarrented Snowflake,

It's not that we do not recognize the dangers, but why join a side that cannot possibly present a unified front. As I have said elsewhere, when the two largest cities on the Isle cannot cooperate, yea even wish to kill each other, what hope have we, as lesser cities, to stand up to this threat ourselves?

Who is right, who is wrong? Who does one join, thereby alienating virtually half of Gobiath in the process?

The enemy may give no quarter and are bloodthirsty bastards, yea. But, consider how worse it would be if we, as neutral nations, actively tried to join this 'war'. No thanks. Greenbriar is not ready, nor willing to strike such an enemy at this time.

If you could get Silverbrand and Trollsbane to work together in this, it would probably pull in the lesser cities as well. I think it would take a miracle though.

~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

You give Silverbrand far to much credit little one

~The voice of Gobiath~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

The voice of Gobiath? Who can give you the right to speak on behalf of the whole land? I don't agree with "The voice of Gobiath" frankly.

~Voice of William Elderberry~