The Kingdom of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Karl Salameh

Post by Karl Salameh »

Ariele, whoever you may be, I do not know you. Keep your calm, and try adressing yourself to Phillippe or Brerr, it might only be a misapprehendsion.

~ Karl
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Oh it is only an useless recruit, who probably never did anything to help the town, who wanted to have a nice rank to look better. Rather ignore it, I do not think I ever even heard the name.

Have a nice trip Ariele

Post by Alkuurg »

From what I saw, Ariele was a great recruit, pity you're too arrogant to notice this.

-Mark Delion
Poots

Post by Poots »

Many lost their job since the new government. I've never heard of Ariele, but it you were a recruit, I'm sure that the new captain would put you back on the list.

~Allen~
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Dear Ariele,

With new officials, it is easier to start with a clean slate than for Phillippe to hand pick those to leave. If you wish to become a guard, speak to Phillippe. I am sure he would gladly except you into the ranks again.

Respectfully,
~Brer Beothach~
Governor of Trollsbane
County of Briar

Post by County of Briar »

With consent of the Council, I hereby officially ask that the Governor of TrollsBane to censor or otherwise discipline the 'official Captain of the Guard', Phillippe for his outbursts against the Government of Briar County. He has exceeded his duties as "Captain of the Guard" in my opinion. He is no Diplomat, and should be rebuked for 'acting' as one.

That failing, I will call a County Council meeting to discuss the possibilty of a Trade Embargo on any wares to or from Trolls Bane until an apology is accepted and our laws protecting our citizens are respected by the Trolls Bane Government.

Respectfully,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar, Briar County Councilman~
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

To speak out loud, Arameh, you are too dumb and thickheaded to see past your own nose, so I won't care about your statement.

I have devoted now a year of my life to protect this town, and I myself is getting tired of doing it when I get nothing for it. I have nothing left, nothing to live for, except to keep the town safe, and now you say you haven't even heard of me, that I just want a 'fancy rank' in the new goverment, how do you think I feel?

If Phillippe, the new captain wishes to meet me, he can do so in the Tavern between (( 16:00 - 17:00 CET (GMT+1) )), I'll prove my worth.

Ariele
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

I do not know why you are angry, you never voiced a complaint before nor sent me a letter about this problem. I never have met you and yes, if you were a town guard in the past I would love to have you on our side still. I just don't see your problem at this time, I will be happy to meet you Lady Ariele.

Phillippe Charboneau, Paladin of Elara
Captain of the Town Guard
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Dear Mayor Bottoms,

While I cannot censor him, I can say that his opinions have no effect on Trolls Bane's attitude toward the Briar and its government. I am sorry if we have offended you anyway. Possibly we can meet to discuss things if you wish.

Respectfully,
~Brer Beothach~
County of Briar

Post by County of Briar »

Dear Governor Beothach,

Thank you for your apology. A meeting will not be necessary. We know he does not solely speak for TrollsBane, but as of late, we were concerned about his presumptions and attempted actions to walk into Briar County to arrest, or even kill our citizens in cold blood.

We understand that some of our citizens may have harmed others elsewhere, but without a trial, how can they be proved as such? It seems like heresay and personal hatred rather than points of law. They have committed no crimes here, and if they do, we would also hold a hearing before sentence. We cannot allow our citizens to be apprehended here or even summary executed in cold blood. For if it happens to one, it could happen to another. Where would it end?

We apologize for seeming firm on this issue, however, as an official of the TrollsBane government, the "Captain of the Guard" should especially respect his and our jurisdictional boundaries. Please explain this to him and our complaint is satisfied. Anyone else attempting to 'apprehend' or otherwise kill our citizens within Briar County will also be considered criminals themselves and prosecuted to the fullest extent of our laws.

We wish nothing but the best of relations between Briar County and Trolls Bane, but borders, and more especially, Laws must be mutually respected in order for peace to prevail.

Thank you,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
~Cawdor, Lord of Caelum~
~Nalzaxx Nehrengast, Overlord of Occulte Noctournalis~
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Dear Mayor Bottoms,

I understand, and I will make sure that Phillippe does not cause an offensive attack on greebriar, though I have seen these bandits attack. That is all I will say. I will speak with Phillippe and hear him out as well. I have been busy lately and am still trying to get all the facts of this struggle.

Respectfully,
~Brer Beothach~
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

The town of Silverbrand hereby offficially requests permission to charge after Grant Rothman upon Trollsbane soil.

Not only has he participated in capturing the town together with his father, not only has he nearly killed myself unarmed in the sacred temple of Irmorom after I was taken war prisioner already,
but he continues to plan agressions against the town of Silverbrand and its citizens.

Today he attacked a new citizen by the name of Salfalur, I want to point out that Salfalur is a craftsman and no fighter nor member of the armed forces of Silverbrand.

We regret the inconveniences with the Townguard of Trollsbane, as we pursued him today from Silverbrand to Trollsbane, and wish to apologize for the unrest, but as you may see, we couldn't have tolerated him to run to safety after the attack on Salfalur.

Therefor we now request permission to track this man down also on Trollsbane land as he is a threat to the security of Silverbrand.

And I also write this to explain the behaviour of us dwarves today in Trollsbane to the acting townguard.

With all due respect,
Thurbert
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Karl Salameh

Post by Karl Salameh »

Appologies accepted. I support the arrestation of Grant Rothman.

~ Karl Salameh
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Dear Chancellor,

You may hunt Grant Rothman on our lands, though as long as it is only him.

~Brer Beothach~
Governor of Trolls Bane
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

I'm sorry for not being on time, I had other pressing matters regarding personal buissness. I will be at the inn from here and on.

Ariele
Grant

Post by Grant »

This note is written to Thurbert allowing him and his dwarves to attack me in town. Not any damn citizen. People should read stuff more closely. Brer please help me on this matter and telll that you only meant Thurbert and the dwarves of Silverbrand, not the whole damn isle!

Grant Rothman
Silo

Post by Silo »

The guard troubles you, grant?

Tahlian
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

Vorg is banned for 3 days from Trolls Bane for attempted robbery.

In your service,
~Phillippe Charboneau, Paladin of Elara
Captain of the Town Guard
Gudrun

Post by Gudrun »

to the governer of Trollsbane

Denouncement

I want to denounce a theft.

Even if it was not much, what was stolen, it was typical for this town.

While I was hunting pigs a dirty juvenile deliquent stole some leathers, I had laid out to dry.

Trying to get my leathers back, I was hindred by somebody, telling me, that fighting in town is forbidden.

while i was discussing with this man, the thief had the nerve, to sneak up at me from behind, and pushing me.

these were his words:
Edit by Keikan:
1) Do not post complete character numbers.
2) Do not post direct quotes from your logfiles.

ask Mr. Dantagon Marescot, he was present, when these words were spoken.

as usual, there were no guards present.

signed:
Gudrun
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I understand your distress. Things shall be done soon to increase security. If you wish to take up a trial, talk to fooser. It seems you have a witness, and I am sure we can start one quickly.

~Brer Beothach~
Governor of Trollsbane
J S

Post by J S »

Well, I believe I said precisely:

"You stole my porks"
"I stole your leathers"
"Crazy woman"

Seems you forgot the first sentence.
Crazy woman.

~ J.S. ~
Silo

Post by Silo »

How...amusing. The guard fails to take action yet again...

Tahlian
D.C.

Post by D.C. »

Karl Salamah has resigned as recruit of the Town Guard.

Furhermore Liles has been missing for the past 2 days directly. He was last seen before the Overlord Nalzaxx kidnapped 3 people (currently unknown who exactly) and as such it appears that he is one of the victims as he did not make himself known when all went to the library. I will not stand around and wait for him to be sacrificed for the evil of the cult, there is no reason for anyone too.

He is a Guard of the town and a son of Trolls Bane, we must do everything we can get him back safely before the Obsidian Lich uses his everlasting soul for ill purposes.

In your Service,
Captain of the Town Guard~
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

D.C. wrote:Karl Salamah has resigned as recruit of the Town Guard.

Furhermore Liles has been missing for the past 2 days directly. He was last seen before the Overlord Nalzaxx kidnapped 3 people (currently unknown who exactly) and as such it appears that he is one of the victims as he did not make himself known when all went to the library. I will not stand around and wait for him to be sacrificed for the evil of the cult, there is no reason for anyone too.

He is a Guard of the town and a son of Trolls Bane, we must do everything we can get him back safely before the Obsidian Lich uses his everlasting soul for ill purposes.

In your Service,
Captain of the Town Guard~
You have my blade as the only current recruit.

Signed,
Leonardo de Vaughn.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

((Im sorry, but how the smile did you find out who captured them? This seems to me as the most blatant IC/OOC mixing and I want it removed.))
Gudrun

Post by Gudrun »

to the governer of Trollsbane

I understand your distress. Things shall be done soon to increase security. If you wish to take up a trial, talk to fooser. It seems you have a witness, and I am sure we can start one quickly.

No, Sir, you don't understand my distress.

I will take back my denouncement.

The reason is, that I heard rumors, that the man, I named as witness, was aparently beaten unconcious.
And another man, I've been told, who tried to help, was left lying in his blood and robbed.
So seemingly that was not a lone juvenile delinquent, but a member of a robber gang.
As mentioned above, I retract my denouncement.

hoping to escape this hellhole of a town with life,

Gudrun
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

((to be fair a farmer did arrive just as we were being teleported away, who would have clearly heard occulte nocturnalis))
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

((I think I was that farmer actually. Was he planting crops. I was just told to go away, which I did. I heard it all, but i said nothing about it.))

Aye, I was knocked unconious, but I was not beaten. I do not know about this man who tried to help. I do know that this deliquent is a confused a blood thirsty boy who needs to get a good spanking from someone. I am happy you are denouncing your complaint for now as my life has been threatened over this. When I feel safer I will tell you whom.

--Dantagon Marescot
J S

Post by J S »

My reply to Gudrun, the crazed woman.
I work alone. For the moment.
I thief, I rob. Indeed. I must admit it.
Find me something that pays me more, without breaking my bones while working, and I'll be more than happier to stop robbing. Meanwhile, leave me alone, and I'll keep my daggers away from you. For a while.

~ J.S. ~
Silo

Post by Silo »

You have said too much, I know who you are, and now I am going to kill you.

Tahlian