Lizards of The Land

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Llama

Post by Llama »

You are acting worse than landlings, be silent both of you; and may any lizard who sheds the blood which Mother has given us, be dealth with by her.

It is clear, we need some sort of jurisdictional system... we need a leader... we must choose one.

Personally, the red one, and T.C. seem to be taking care of most things.. I suggest that we form a council, similar like that which ZZyathis was once.

Mother may bless you all...
~LOTS~
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

The meetings topics:

Galthran's plot of ridding us of Rothman,

Discussing a council; this will involve choosing Council members and the High Counciler.

Other matters; we will discuss other matter here.

~T.C~
Bane18

Post by Bane18 »

Skaalib may sleep in peace aslong as he understands his place compared to the soft skins, I never want to see him looking like he is lower than them again. My duel is also withdrawn for now.
~Death
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

no, skalib you are still with our people and will not let you rid youself of me so easily, Brothers i beg all whom can to attend the meeting we...I have much to discuss.
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Lapiz wrote:A new letter is pinned to the board.

A base camp has been set up. My troops need rest from the trip here, and I need to gather resources if we are to stay. Housing a army of 200.000 soldiers is no easy thing. Ofcourse we brought food and equipment, but it won't last forever. I have made a list of the things needed and those gathered.

14 / 20.000 smoked hams
51 / 5.000 tanned leathers
68 / 10.000 reels of thread
0 / 15.000 decidous wooden boards
0 / 5.000 conifer wooden boards
0 / 30.000 iron ores
0 / 30.000 coal ores

I have allready found two willingly lizardmen who agreed to help me with the smoked ham and tanned leathers. I hope I will find more people to help us fill our storages. I have agreed to supply one with weapons, armor and ranks within our army as a reward to your kind help. If you have anything to support the war effort with, send me a message and I will see to it that we meet up and talk more.

In my current possession I have some weapons and armor to be distributed in exchange for favours.
Here is a list.

6 Snake swords
2 Horned helmets
1 Poisoned simple dagger
1 Pair of shoes

It seems I break alot of the swords we currently have in our armory, but I will ask for more to be made. Post if you want anything special to be made as an reward. I have also started a treasury for us.

Current coin count in the Treasury: 2 silver 26 copper

General Teragriff, Commander of the lizardous army of the depths
The Clawist quotes the post

Dear General, would be possible to change the meat for twice as many fish?

Regards,
~T.C~
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Brothers and Sisters,

Today, whilst meditating just over the bridge I heard a voice of an intruder. I did not awake to see who it was, but I know. It was Brumbrok Longbeard, he will be dealt with in later times.

Also I beleive it was Stephen Rothman and an elfess called Alli or Allura, something like that. They ere intruding our land aswell, we (Myself and Lady Death) saw them off..We did not attack.

~T.C~
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

please answer quickly, which bridge do you speak of?

a thin scrath is implace of a signature
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

The one to get to the temple!

~T.C~
Tanistian_Kanea

this does not help as I am new to this island

a thin scratch replaces the signature
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Go east....Ask other lizards, I am no good at directions.

~T.C~
Tanistian_Kanea

arrg, still doesn't help, east is big. How about i wait by the edge of the swamp that is on the way to varshikar and you lead me from there?
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Meet a brother at the arena.

~T.C~
Sanazry Nosard

Post by Sanazry Nosard »

Well brothers and sisters you will have to let me no about what happened during this meeting. I myself was not able to attend most of it
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Brothers and Sisters,

We have decided on a coucil of 3 members. They are Mazrian, Zharukkal and Taliss.

((We need someone to make the same thing as the first post but updated, So it will contain the Council Members, The Temple Guard members and everything else))

~T.C~

An extra parchment is added
If you could forward my humble request for a meeting with them I'd be very grateful.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Thurbert would like a meeting with Mazrian, Taliss or Zharukkal.

~T.C~
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Bretheren,

I would like to meet with a member of this new council as soon as possible. I have little time left before I am to set off on another journey and I have some council matters to share to before I do so.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I am willing to meet with you when ever you wish.

-Taliss
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

((clumsily written in the lizard language))
Lizards of the Land!

For those that are willing to fight to see the threat of Rothmans empire ended, make you way to the Greyrose castle at the following time ((19.00 CET))
Glory to the Goddess!

~~Zharukkal
Llama

Post by Llama »

Why lose your life, so other landlings do not lose theirs?

Let the fools die.. not you

Brothers and Sisters, stay out of the blades of the landlivers

~LOTS~

((the first post is mine, PM me what you want written there, and i'll change it accordingly))
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

Do you think I would ask us to fight over a petty landling squabble?

I shall write this only once!

Rothman's plans were a direct threat to us and our lands!

Did you think for a moment that his plans for an empire would not include our lands?
Perhaps you would enjoy seeing the landlings walk freely and defile our land and temple at will?
Maybe it would bring you grim satisfaction to have a landling as a ruler, yes?

This would not have to pass this week or the next, but eventually you would have found Rothman standing beside you while continued to bleat about not getting involved.

~~Zharukkal
Llama

Post by Llama »

Dear Z

When Rothman comes, we shall strike him down, if he wins, we shall strike him down. If the landlings can do it on their own, there is no need for us.

All who are planning to fight, should wait in front of the field, to be used as a last resort. Mop up the landlings...

~LOTS~
Bane18

Post by Bane18 »

I have met a lizard this day.

A detailed scetch is drawn.

He is yet another soft flesh lover that cares very little for our home and lands. He shall have his warnings in due time but for now I will let him rott with the creatures he so loves.

~Death.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

It's clear that without any of your noble members left, like Sess'sth and others, you have degraded into a completely useless organization. Lizards have been the target of discrimination and harm many times in the past on this island, that is a tactic that I wouldn't be expecting them to use in return, but alas, I have learned in days past, and especially today, that is not the case. You preach with your insane rantings about destroying everyone on the island. Of course the only reason that is tolerated is because you keep it mostly quiet. Zelphia does not condone such crap, and it is a pity to see you use her name so often. Zelphia is kind goddess, one with patience and wisdom, who looks down at other races. Other races also look up to her for guidance. And somehow you turn her basic principles into a warped plan, brainwashing others with it. You can send whatever thugs you want to give your "warnings" to me, but let it be known that whatever town you find me in, I doubt they will support random acts of violence. Not to mention, if there are attempts to harm me and others like Tepgoq, it will be considered a direct attack ordered by whichever people are in charge over there now, and they will be subject to unfortunate consequences.

F
-Proud to be a lizard with sight
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Fooser is right, bretheren. Look to the familiar words below:
We are a minority, we are sometimes treated differently, or treated with suspicion. Though one fish will get caught, a million fishes will not. We should form up as a group.
The above texts are the words of Master Selisidour himself. Unfortunately, I never met the lizard, but I believe he wanted us to band together for a reason other than slaughtering all those unlike us... In fact, in attempting to eradicate every non-lizardman race, we are contradicting ourselves! The idea of Zzyathis is not to destroy all those unlike us, for such hate is what has brought us together. In times of past and even present, there were and are those who would seek to be rid of our kind simply for our physical differences. Such fools know nothing of us, such fools are ignorant dolts who would see our destruction because we are different. In such fools' eyes, those who are different are those who are a threat. They fear change! But change is what we need, bretheren! Because of this very hate, our people joined together under the ideals and good ruling of one. And now that said leader has left this life of ours and travelled to the next, are you so eager to abandon his teachings, his ideas, his legacy? Will you set aside the reason that we are bound as one and pick up the madness that possesses our enemies? Will you forget the purpose for our fellowship's existance without a second thought? Shame.

I once dreamed of a world where all would gather together, where things such as race meant nothing but a slight difference in height, color, and speech. But nothing else. I once dreamed of a Gobiath where lizard was no different from human, where lizard was no different from elf and dwarf and halfling. A place that defined the term "melting pot;" a place of freedom. I once dreamed of freedom and absolute happiness.
My brothers and sisters, I've woken up. It was but a dream; something that, I'm afraid, will never be achieved no matter how hard we try. In saying this, I do not tell you to abandon your dreams. But I tell you to abandon your wreckless and senseless hate. We deal with enough of that; we always have and always will. But from the past we must learn; for without gaining knowledge from the past, what use is it to remember at all? We shant forget either the old lizard alliances or the old lizard wars. And therefore, we shall learn from such past events. We shall learn that to bring racial wars upon those that are different than us is nothing more than an unjustified attack. To kill, in the name of Tanora, anyone of another race or one of our race who befriends the landlings is blasphemy! Many of you know that I have my own beliefs that are quite different from most lizardmen of this age, but I know enough of Zelphia to know that she is considered a very righteous goddess. What righteousness is there in attacking those who are different, who think different, who look different than yourself? We can all agree that there is none. Do not act so blindly, bretheren, as most who oppose our kind do. If Tanora would smile upon our deeds toward the landlings at all, it would be for forgiving and excusing past acts against us and asking for forgiveness for our own wreckless actions. Do not let your blind pride draw you away from virtue and righteousness.

The temple was rebuilt for a reason, bretheren. The river was dug and filled within a single day, an impossible feat accomplished, for a true purpose. We have our land, and we know what we must do with it. It would be imbecility to raise great war fortresses and expand our boundaries in greed. The city of Zzyathis shall never be constructed unless we realize why we should build it! We will not build a place from which much war shall be born. We will not build a place where we may hide from those who blindly hate us. Maybe one day, we will build a great city in which lizards of the land shall gather as one. This place will not be an armed stronghold or a hideout in which to flee. This place is a beacon of hope for all us lizards. In the city of Zzyathis, all lizardkind shall gather together and form a place where we shall be accepted at last. If the world does not wish for us to live among them, then let us live among ourselves! We will do nothing but forfeit our lives in antagonizing; there is no point of gathering together the lizards if there are no lizards to gather. Please, for all our sakes, let us end this madness. Let us be rid of this crazed bloodlust. We're better than that, we're better than those who blindly strike us down and spit on us. We are the lizardmen, a proud and strong race that needs not to carry a bloodied blade in order to be respected!
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

Wise words as always Sess'sth, they ran through my head as I walked from the temple toTrollsbane today. I meant to seek out Fooser and offer a claw of peace and try to gain understanding of the city dwelling lizards. Find him I did and for all his vehement words here he showed no interest in discussing these matters.
I will not be making this effort again but I urge all brethren to stop these threats and attacks on your fellow lizards, our sense of brotherhood (and sisterhood) is our greatest strength, do not break this bond now.

Whilst in Trollsbane today I was fortunate enough to encounter two new sisters fresh from the sea, though I doubt they'll be staying long. The first was chased by a landling who threatened to eat her, the second was shot and stabbed by a different landling, both were unprovoked attacks.
These are not isolated incedents, there is no warped plan Fooser, no brainwahing and no insane rantings. Neither myself or any other lizard planted these seeds of hatred, this the landlings accomplished all by themselves. If you wish to point your claw in blame then I suggest you look no further than the company you hold in such high esteem.

~~Zharukkal
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

I am Zethra, Warrior of the sixth sea, squire to templar Yaz'esh who is gaurdian of the third claw, Tarasesshura who directly was chosen to be a high priestess by the great mother herself.

My first steps onto this isle were difficult. it took hours to learn to walk in the fashion of the soft-skins. I met two brethren whom greeted me respectfully, Zharukkal and another lady death if i remeber correctly. After I took my own path away from the two i was confronted by a man whom held a magical bow aimed at me and demanded my personal possesions. I refused and promply attacked which led to a long chase.

I have come to believe that in order to survive in this land we must all unite to protect each other from outside danger. With that i wish to ask to join in your cause and support my breathren in whatever way i can.

Zethra
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

Welcome Zethra, we have great need of a priestess. Our own high-priest is often away seeking enlightenment and rarely do we have the pleasure of listening to a sermon in our temple.
It is a quiet and lonely place usually with only myself and the guards who protect it spending any time there. Perhaps now it shall thrive as I envisioned as the our fellow bretheren flock there to hear a sermon or two.
That is, if you are willing...

~~Zharukkal
Talaena Landessi

Post by Talaena Landessi »

I cannot, i am a warrior. My duty lays in protecting the temple and the temples priests and priestess. But if you lack a spiritual leader i will, in all haste take off tonight to collect one. Though i will not be returning. I actually would prefer to stay in the sea, farewell and then you for the hospitality.

((knew i should have made a priest >< bleh.))
swish1

Post by swish1 »

To much has gone by since I went into the waters.
((can someone pm me the new things that happen))
But now I rest in mother's temple. My energy has improved greatly.
When I came out of the water top to the temple I saw flies, I was amazed at the power I have gained from praying and the water. I have read a little here and there on this thread. Bretherens I shall give up my life for Mother, I had like to remind you that if you need any help....
((my vacation is over back to Illarion everyday!))

Zharrukal, I am ready for the training we discussed about.
Bretherens, I was once a captain and a deputy. Not anymore, but I still wish to help Green Briar little. For,I am getting payed for services when I did not do that much. It is not for the money but Dusty(my friend), should not mistake me and especially not lizards.
Until our city is fully built I wish to help Green Briar a little.
I hope this will not be of any problem.

-Ssafarr Zakarrr
Junior Carpenter
Follower of Mother
U/\/known

Post by U/\/known »

Brothers and Sisters,

Sorry for my absence, I am now back for a while.

I am wondering if we're still against Stephen Rothman, if we are, I have a suggestion.

I suggest we join Overlord Nalzaxx, he also has Stephen plotting against him. I suggest we either have an alliance or a pact.

Thank you for reading,

~T.C~
swish1

Post by swish1 »

U/\/known wrote:Brothers and Sisters,

Sorry for my absence, I am now back for a while.

I am wondering if we're still against Stephen Rothman, if we are, I have a suggestion.

I suggest we join Overlord Nalzaxx, he also has Stephen plotting against him. I suggest we either have an alliance or a pact.

Thank you for reading,

~T.C~
You take this suggestion back Bretheren! Stephen is bad but Nalzaxx. Oh my god! Mother please bless this Bretheren !

-Ssafar Zakarrr