Lizards of The Land

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

You can count on be being there

-Taliss
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

I shall be there too brothers.

~Zharukkal
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

And the red one will come as well.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

I've seen many new faces in the streets of Trollsbane. Many lizards are coming out of the shadows, it seems. A good sign.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

The meeting is soon, my bretheren. Only a matter of moments before we are to begin. To the lake!
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
swish1

Allowed

Post by swish1 »

Am i allowed to come?
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

You would have been more than welcome to come but the meeting was held earlier today. Much was acomplished and building was started, already we have cleared the ruins placed a floor and added water within the newly build temple aswell as statues of the mother.

-Taliss
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

All our brethren are welcome and are encouraged to attend the meetings, you do not need any brothers permission to do so.

~ Zhaukkal
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Marvelous work, bretheren! I helped during most of the clearing of the rubble and had to leave. But when I returned and found a new shrine, it brought a smile upon my face, regardless of my beliefs! Look at what us lizards can do together! We are few, but we are powerful! One day soon, our city shall rise, no matter what many others say.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
swish1

okay

Post by swish1 »

Please consult me for any help for i would be glad to help.
Where exactly is this place?
Can you make me a guard for it?
I have been training.

*you see a bloody signature

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

The building is but a simple shrine, good Ssafar. There is no need to guard such a thing. If I see you in town, I may bring you to the shrine for a short visit. Truthfully, I would like to see another meeting organized, seeing that little was discussed by the time the daughter of Shukk had arrived and the construction had begun. Perhaps we can schedule another one soon? I would rather like to see many more bretheren there next time.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
swish1

What?

Post by swish1 »

*Ssafar reads and looks up confused
*Ssafar takes a quill out

I was expecting more than a tiny shrine.
Come on...
Let us build an entire town this shrine shall serve as the center as this was the beggining of lizards, us lizards, gain independence.
See you in the next meeting.

*Ssafar raises his claws and slashes at his arm, blood starts coming and he signs

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Come on... come on? Have you any idea how few of us were there to help build? Have you any idea how disappointing it was not to see you and other lizards there for the meeting, the plans for which have been on this wall for weeks upon weeks? Have some patience! It took less than a day to rebuild our shrine. If more of us help rather than criticize, like you, we will be able to work much faster and more efficiently. It is only a matter of time.

When is a good time for the next meeting? Perhaps the sixth of Ushos, the fourteenth hour? ((July 12, 3:00 pm CST sound good to anyone? A week from today.))
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
swish1

okay

Post by swish1 »

I am sorry.
I can help but now I am very busy perhaps after two months....
I shall help every way i can.
I am very busy.
Hoping to help...
((i am somewhere else for the summer and i can only access forum and client does not work sorry))

-Ssafar Zakarrr
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Sess'sth wrote:Come on... come on? Have you any idea how few of us were there to help build? Have you any idea how disappointing it was not to see you and other lizards there for the meeting, the plans for which have been on this wall for weeks upon weeks? Have some patience! It took less than a day to rebuild our shrine. If more of us help rather than criticize, like you, we will be able to work much faster and more efficiently. It is only a matter of time.

When is a good time for the next meeting? Perhaps the sixth of Ushos, the fourteenth hour? ((July 12, 3:00 pm CST sound good to anyone? A week from today.))
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
((CST is highly unclear for me. Also, consider the fact that the meeting last night was at 11:30 PM GMT+1, AKA for Germany, and specifically me. ;) This is kind of hard for us to maintain you know))
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

((CST is Central Standard Time in the U.S. I suppose that it is the same as CET, since it was also 4:30 on my clock when we started. That would make it an hour and a half earlier than yesterday's meeting. I have no problem for making it several hours earlier, but I just kept it semi-close to last night's, seeing that almost everyone who posted they would come, DID come.))

Perhaps the fourteenth hour is too late. Does the fifth hour of Ushos the sixth sound better? ((July 12, 12:00pm CST/CET. For GMT it would be 6:00pm, I believe? Hope that won't cut too close to anyone's dinner.))
If anyone has a better idea for time, we may discuss that here.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Soon will be returning to the ssea foor sssome weeks to visit my home, any meeting held any time ssoon I will not be able to attend, ssorry brothers.

-Taliss

((ill be gone for two weeks on vacation))
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

A cloaked figure walks up to the board and reads over the many parchments, some with lizard writing. The person opens the bag under her arm and pulls out a letter, pinning it to the board. She looks over the board then quietly exits town, not looking back.

My offer still stands, I will have to search out Dusty Bottoms for he has the needed reagents for my completion, whereafter I can donate the ammount of 75 silver coins. I will post yet another message when the work is done and when I will require to meet your treasurer to hand over the ammount.

Alica
Llama

Post by Llama »

A note is pinned to the board, it seems to have been written a long time ago; it is also dripping with blood

My Brothers and Sisters

This part of the paper is written in common
If this paper is found, then it means that I am dead. Please give it to a lizard to show to the others

then continued in lizard

My soul is no longer here, but with Mother. I hope I have served her enough in order to be with her. Brothers and sisters, I had done everything in my power to help you, now you must carry on without me. Don't let the landlings torture you, and remember to follow Mazrian, for he has been chosen by Mother herself.

My position of General Counciller I would offer to Mazrian...

The old plans for the city are in a chest in ZZyathis, you may take them as you require ((if you need them PM me))...

Goodbye my brothers and sisters, and may Mother be with you.

Brother Selisidour
General Counciller of Zzyathis
Son and Servant of Mother
Paladin of the White Flame
Ex-Town Guard of Trollsbane
Last edited by Llama on Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

---The words below are written in the language of the lizards.---

If no one objects, then the next meeting will be held on the date proposed above. ((July 12, 12:00pm CST/CET, 6:00pm GMT)) We will meet south of the lake Adron once again and move to the shrine afterward. I will try contacting Lady Shirun Shaah Shenosss in the next few days to see if she would wish to come. I have quite a few topics I wish to discuss with you all, once this meeting is to be held. ((I would also like to know who plays Shirun in case I am to contact him/her via PM in the future. PM me or reply to this board, please. Thanks!)) Taliss doesn't seem to be able to make it; are the rest of you able?
Remember, bretheren: We are few, but we are strong. The golden age has yet to begin.

---The words below are written in the common tongue.---

Lady Alica, seek out Mazrian for financial business. For the time being, he acts as treasurer of Zzyathis. Thank you again for your generous donation to our cause!
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

A note has been posted here, written in lizard. It says...

I am a new arrival to Gobaith. My name is Rastiknar, and I am a former slave from the mainland. I wish to join your order, after reading the notes posted here. I have a strong disliking for the landlings, for I have been mistreated by them for my entire life. Especially the elves that enslaved me. I only escaped recently, and I do not know my heritage. I wish to know Mother, and I wish to help to the best of my ability. I have carpentry experience, and I can fish. Music is also a talent of mine. If is possible for me to join, please send me a dove, or seek out a horned lizard with mottled green and orange skin. That would be me.

Signed, Rastiknar.

The note ends here...
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Welcome Bretheren.
Come to the next meeting I dont think you need permission. I came out of water for a short while and saw Sess'th he took me to the beautiful shrine. Let us build more and regain pride!
Let us show the landlings what we can achieve!
But I cannot come now I will only come out of water in a few months.

(( read rpg section of forum downtime))

Signed,
-Ssafar Zakarrr
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

I hope everyone is able to come, since no one has replied to my message about our next meeting. If I see no one by the lake in Trollsbane, I will wander up to the shrine myself and wait there a while.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

My journey home has been delayed I should be leaving the day following the meeting, count on me being there.

-Taliss
Zharukkal

Post by Zharukkal »

I too shall be there Enlightened One.

~~ Zharukkal
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

The meeting will begin shortly. In a few moments, we shall gather at the lake.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

During our meeting, the five lizards that attended accomplished much work! Many things were discussed:

1. In memory of our slain great leader, there shall be a memorial for the great Brother Selisidour. May he be at peace and may he be with Mother always.

2. We have decided that once our city is to be built, it will be used purely for our own race. We will not allow landlings to enter except for certain circumstances. They will not even be allowed to enter our lands (see below) without permission. There will be no dual citizenship between cities, and no roads shall be built to connect our lands to those of the landlings, therefore not drawing attention to our personal lands.

3. Either Mazrian or myself (or both, even) will keep our treasury until someone steps up to become the official treasurer of Zzyathis.

4. We shall not be dragged into King Ghorn and Governor Rothman's war. We will stay neutral and begin to contact the other cities to arrange personal meetings with the leaders of each. Mazrian will speak with Jeremy of Varshikar, and I will meet with the leaders of Trollsbane, Vanima, Greenbriar, and Silverbrand. During these meetings, we shall explain to the leaders the rules of our land and we will begin to form great alliances that won't be broken anytime soon!

Which has brought me to another note:
Congratulations, bretheren! We have land of our own at last! With the help of Lady Shirun Shaah Shenosss, we have dug a great river through the "Eastern Woods", therefore building a seperate isle for ourselves. This land is for lizardmen to set foot upon only, but there are some exceptions. Few landlings will have the opportunity to temporarilly set foot on our lands for whatever reasons after we give them permission. These temporary "passes" into our boundaries will not be given to everyone, but will truthfully be given to very few and not often. If you see Lady Shirun wandering our lands, give her thanks for her great help! But please, do not tell the landlings of her presence. Lady Shenosss wishes to stay hidden in the background of our city for the time being.

Congratulations, bretheren! Another great leap has been taken, one step closer to the rebuilding of Zzyathis. Yesterday we had a shrine to Mother. Today we have a great deal of land as well! And tomarrow, we may uncover the remains of a great civilization under our shrine. It is only a matter of time, my brothers, before our glory is restored and rises to greater heights than ever seen before!

Another meeting may take place in the near future, as well as a ceremony in honor and in celebration of our new frontier! The memorial for Brother Selisidour has not bet set to a certain day yet. Soon, we will agree upon dates and times for these three events.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-

(( OOC: I'm not sure if we need it, but should we start a new thread for our 'new' city? The style of the council and all has changed, and this topic has become sort of a maze. Reply with your thoughts. ))
Llama

Post by Llama »

((OOC:http://zzyathis.14.forumer.com/index.php was prepared AGES ago :] pm me and i'll give you admin...))
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I regret being unable to attend the gathering. I somehow fell into a deep sleep. I blame the long lack of sleep. I shall try harder to participate and to help my newfound brethren. Once more, if you see a mottled green and orange lizard with horns, that's me.

Signed, Rastiknar.

P.S. I seem to be unable to remove my slave anklet. It drains whatever magickal energy I may or may not have. If anyone can dispel it, please seek me out. Or, I could just break it with a rock...
swish1

Post by swish1 »

So sorry I was not able to attend. Perhaps we can hold another meeting.
Very sorry again but next meeting I promise to help all I can.

-Ssafar Zakarrr