Elves of Vanima and Gobaith

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Moathia

Elves of Vanima and Gobaith

Post by Moathia »

I ask you here to choose if you wish to be represented by a group of voted elders, or to be ruled by a queen. Should you desired to be ruled, we elders will be happy to stand down.

Therefore could all elves please make a note of your choice and your names.

I also request that the elves who stand to become leaders refrain from voting.

Moathia
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

As I wrote before, never shall a free elf be ruled by someone other. A monarchy is nothing for the elven society!

I stay loyal to the elven traditions and its culture, I stay loyal to the elven elders!

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

You fail to mention that the Queen will not be ruling alone. This will be a fair governing, and not merely the decisions of one person.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

That is rewritten from an invitation I got from Misjilah
Join us, and let your kin and you grow and bloom under my rule.
She makes clear that it will be under HER rulership, under her alone. she alone want and will rule. My dear, I fear she cheated you too. She nowhere wrote that she will rule together with others, everywhere she wrotes that she alone will be the queen and the ruler and the power.

Misjilah

Post by Misjilah »

This is just a way of wording Shandariel. Do you have to see a complot behind every single word I write? You seem to be paranoid with things I might do. Has my brother really corrupted the minds of the elves upon Gobaith this much, that you think that every single member of the Mehialho family has evil intent? This sounds absurd.

ImageQueen Misjilah MehialhoImage
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

You wrote that I am paranoid, but you don't wrote that, what I wrote, is wrong.

So you will now say that not you alone want to rule the elves but that you rule them together with others? So you also want us to tell which rights that others have at your side? How much power?

Misjilah

Post by Misjilah »

They hold as much power as me. They can negate my decisions if they feel it is needed. If that is what you wished to hear, then okay, this is a possibility.

ImageQueen Misjilah MehialhoImage
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

This is not a place for you to spout arguements, please stop this now.

Moathia
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I vote for neither, for from what I have read, neither are capable of ruling right now. I hope you respect my decision.

~Quenmi Daval~
Lysu Davanum

Post by Lysu Davanum »

I vote for the Queen, for she seems more capable of ruling or guiding, whichever, than the elders ever have been able to. I am gratefull that the elven elders did everything in their power to erect Tol Vanima, and to help my late master to try and get him on the side of good. As unfortunate that it did not help, I am still gratefull.

But I see no guidance from the elven elders, nor do I see them actively trying to better elven future, and better elven involvement in Vanima. Therefor I chose the Queen.

~Lysu Davanum~
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

I vote for the elders. I won't live on Vanima under the wings of Misjilah. But I still think that we should vote new elder because as far as I know there are a few elves unhappy with the elders and the elders are unhappy with their position.

~Alaine~
Novice of the Grey Light
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I vote for the elders, for they have shown me their wisdom time and time again. I do not see great improvement if this queen would take power. Either way, the situation does have to change, but the overall righteousness belongs with the elders. There lies my vote.

~Me'shin Livander~
Damien

Post by Damien »

I do vote for voting new Elders. No Noble should ever command elves, for we are equal.

~Damien
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

I am also for voted new elders. No other "government" will ever represent and counselled the elven race.

Elder Djironnyma
Devrah Windslasher ~

Post by Devrah Windslasher ~ »

Misjilah has shown me, personally, a kindness that I will not forget. Perhaps my word means nothing, for the amount of elven blood in me is so small, but if my child is to grow up in Vanima, I do not have any objections to the plans that Misjilah has lain forth.

~Devrah Windslasher
Fainne

Post by Fainne »

The following is written only in elven

A council of three elders is no more democratic than the council of four that Queen Misjilah puts forth. Any who know me know that I am a peaceful elf, and I wish no form of war or bloodshed, and truly I do wish for what will serve the elven people best. It is true that the elders have been inactive for a long time, and among Queen Misjilah's plans for the new Vanima are provisions for a richer culture, a stronger bond between all elvenkind, and a more defined sense of pride for who we are, both as individals and as a race. I think that many of you that protest do so only out of personal loyalty to the current elders; I too, struggled with the battle of tradition against a bright new age, and I must say that I do feel that Queen Misjilah, Lord Thalodos Artemetus, Lady Avareniah, and Lady Isilwen have a great proposition to set forht on. Perhaps before you protest, you should hear the words that the sixteen declared loyal to the new Vanima have to say.

Thank you.

Fainne Deveraux
Damien

Post by Damien »

This is a vote, no discussion. Your comments are misplaced.
Lapiz

Post by Lapiz »

My vote goes to Misjilah.

~Lapiz Gembinder
Saradomin_Meranwyn

Post by Saradomin_Meranwyn »

I believe Misjilah would make a peaceful ruler.

~Illyieuendu Kaluviael~
~Dhaeraow Greybone~
amorax_kaka

Post by amorax_kaka »

well, I know I'm not really a good person, but I'm still an elf so I vote for the elders.

~Lutup Kraknay
Misjilah

Post by Misjilah »

Consort your efforts to the new thread made. An agreement has been made between the parties.

~Misjilah Mehialho~
Pilinbrion

Post by Pilinbrion »

To my mind only a careful elected group of elders could represent all of us.
Therefor I vote for new elders.

~Pilinbrion~
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

The real Elders are lost in the forrests but sure they hear what their volks sing about, no one will ever rule over the beings older than time.

if we need a council some elder should rule it, not one singel person.

Voice out of the woods
franjel sálem long
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Misjilah wrote:Consort your efforts to the new thread made. An agreement has been made between the parties.

~Misjilah Mehialho~
It seems you are behind Franjel. There is a new parchment.
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

Me olé friend Damien send its dove to the woods, seems it was to late no matter, the words at last dont fly unheard...