The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Hear, Hear!

Every citizen of Silverbrand has to chose one of the three Clans of Silverbrand to become a member of it, until the end of the month ((31. jannuary)). And every citizen has to prepare his new oath on Irmorom, the King and Silverbrand he or she will swear at or after the anniversy of the oldking ((31. Jannuary))

Every citizen who won't follow this will be taken from the list of active citizens and has to give back his or her key!

Ghorn Gemfist

-----------------

Höret Höret!

Ein jeder Bürger hat sich bis zum Ende des Monats ((31. Jannuar)) für einen der drei Klans der Stadt zu entscheiden und dort Mitglied zu werden. Ebenso hat ein jeder Zwerg oder Zwergin ihren oder seinen Schwur auf Irmorom, König und Silverbrand vorzubereiten welche sie oder er am oder ab dem Jahrestag des Alten Königs auf den neuen zu schwören hat!

Jeder Bürger der dem nicht nachkommt wird von der Liste der aktiven Bürger gestrichen und muss seinen Schlüssel zurückgeben.

Ghorn Gemfist
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Es geschah zur Krönung als Durgin, Belgram, Syrana und andere Zwerge welche nicht Bürger der Stadt sind zusammen mit dem hinterhältigen Stephen Rothman Silverbrand betraten, die Zeremonie störten, und forderten das ich, der rechtmässige König, die Krone an den Verräter Durgin abgebe.

Sie weigerten die Stadt zu verlassen und machten sich somit des Angriffes auf Silverbrand und seiner Bürger schuldig!

Hiermit sind jene genannten Personen un' jeder der sie unterstützt aus Silverbrand verbannt und Feinde des Reiches!

Stephen Rothman
Durgin
Belgram
Syrana
Burlok
------------------

It happens due the coronation, after tha elderking Tialdin announced me to tha new king, that Durgin, Syrana, Belgram an' other dwarves who ar' not citizens of Silverbrand entered tha town together with Stephen Rothman and wanted to force me to give the crown to Durgin.

They made themself guilty of being traitors an' enemys of Silverbrand! They didn't leave tha town when told to do an' ar' so guilty of betrayal, attack on Silverbrand, an' usurpation of the throne!

From this day on tha called persons an' anyone supportin' them ar' banned from our realm an' enemys of Silverbrand!

Stephen Rothman
Durgin
Belgram
Syrana
Burlok
~Syrana~

Post by ~Syrana~ »

I remember it differently, Ghorn.

To correctly sum up the events, we came just after the crowning had taken place, too late to prevent it. We did, however, ask him to step down. He refused, threatening us to leave or we would have severe consequences. We refused, and told him tha' for the best, he should step down, for the majority of the dwarves wanted Durgin as king.

Ghorn then proceeded to leave, his excuse bein' to write something down on the walls. However, we told him if he leaves, he is fleeing from this battle. He turned back around, and came to face us. Durgin sat in the throne, and Tialdin attacked him. They were then separated, and no more fighting took place for a short period while the two sides argued it out.

After much threatening from each side, Ghorn shouts "For silverbrand" and attacks Durgin. His other three accomplises also attack him. Belgram, Durgin, Burlok, and myself defend Durgin, and attack Ghorn and his group.

Durgin's group won, and thus he claimed silverbrand. This was but one battle, and is now a war, but as of right now, Durgin and the other dwarves now occupy silverbrand.

This is exactly how it went down. If i am mistaken, please inform me, however i do believe that this is the truth.

This is a war, but why can peace not be made? Both groups want what is best for Silverbrand. Perhaps we should decide, what is best? Each group think their leader is best. Which group should stay, and which go? Personally, I believe Durgin to be a better king. Others say Ghorn. It seems that a war is the only way to sort through this, but is there another way ? If so, perhaps an alternative should be taken. I dont want anyone on either side to die, including Ghorn and his friends, however, I do want what is best for Silverbrand.

~Syrana~
Thorgrimm

Post by Thorgrimm »

Hum.. Syrana, you was the first, who shot to Ghorn. So you began the fight, by making us angry with this unfair and coward action.

And you dont are the majority of the dwarfes. You dont know the dwarfes, who build this city, and what they have do for this city.

I was also angry, when i couldnt be a cititzen, but this wasnt the fault of Ghorn. Its normal that there are problems in times of change.

And Ghorn is the right King, made by the elder King. He has all right given from Irmoron.
Tanis half e

Post by Tanis half e »

Can i become a Citizen of Silverbrand

- Chrunden X'hex
Last edited by Tanis half e on Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Ar' ya a dwarf, lad? Ya name sound somehow lizard like.

King Ghorn
Yuri Margarov.

No Key

Post by Yuri Margarov. »

I've been 'way on a trip for quite some time, I come home, and I've lost my key! I can't get in now, and it's quiet depressing. If someone could meet me and get me a new key I'd be thankful. I also need to pay my taxes hurr hurr.

Yuri Margarov
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Ya can meet me at a good beer, lad.Think ther's need to talk, aye.

King Ghorn
Tanis half e

Post by Tanis half e »

No i'm Dwarf pure at heart
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Than meet with me, whenever ya can.

King Ghorn
Tanis half e

Post by Tanis half e »

ok
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Don't forget to check our townwall for any news or important things, dwarves!

Silverbrand Townwall

King Ghorn

Vergesst nich' unser Stadtbrett auf Neuigkeiten oder wichtige Dinge zu prüfen, Zwerge!

Silverbrand Stadtbrett

König Ghorn
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Heard heard!

Through tha new beginnin' for Silverbrand, a new future an' new keys for tha gates every dwarf has again to swear his or her oath to become citizen an' gain a key to our mighty keys!

Everyone interested in that may write to King Ghorn or Viceking Durgin about becommin' a citizen an' a date for his oath swearin'!

----------------------

Höret Höret!

Aufgrund des neuen Beginns für Silverbrand, einer neuen Zukunft un' neuen Schlüsseln muss jeder Zwerg erneut einen Schwur leisten um Bürger zu werden un' einen schlüssel zu erhalten!

Jeder interessierte schreibt diesbezüglich an König Ghorn oder Vizekönig Durgin über dat benötigte Wissn, un' einen Termin um den Eid zu schwörn.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

New citizens got arised. We took Arameh from tha list of enemys. Thurbert is now official new clanlord of tha clan of axe.

We welcome as our new novice of Irmorom Daragosch. Mey he lead us closer to Irmoroms gace!

----------------------

Neue Bürger wurden ernannt. Arameh wurde von der Liste der Feinde genommen. Thurbert is' nun offiziell Klanlord des Klans der Axt.

Wir heissen als neuen Novizen Irmoroms Daragosch willkomen. Möge er uns näher an Pracht Irmoroms führn.
Medrik Ingotdigger

Post by Medrik Ingotdigger »

Greetin's be to ye,

I came on a boat with some friends from beyond the oceans, on the mainland. I be very worried that such a small, off set island like this one wouldn't have any dwarven kind on it, but I was told I be wrong, and a noble one named Ghorn headed the dwarves in an underground town of much beauty. If I could join up with ye all I would appreciate it beyond anything, and maybe when I get some coins I'll be able to buy ye some food and drink. I mined on the mainland, but the long trip has taken its worn on me, but I plan to keep it up while I am here.

^~Medrik Ingotdigger~^
Kingdom of Silverbrand

The following is written in dwarven runes // Das Folgende ist in Zwergenrunen geschrieben

-------------------------------------

Irmorom zum gruße, Schwestern und Brüder!

Silverbrand macht einen neuen Anfang' nach einer harten Zeit, weswegen wir nun besonders zusammen halten müssen, um unsere Stadt wieder zu dem Ruhm zu führen die sie eins hatte! Um gemeinsam Silverbrand Glorie zu bringen!

Wir müssen nun als dat zusammen stehen dat wir sin', als Zwerge. Denn Zwerge, dat sin' wir alle, aye. Jeher waren wir jene die am engsten zusammenhielten unter den Völkern. Ein Jeder Zwerg, eine jede Zwergin, is' des anderen Bruder oder Schwester! Hoch die Humpen un' auf dat Volk der Zwerge!

Nur Zusammen, un' als Familie, können wir Silverbrand zum Wohlwollen Irmoroms führen!

Doch dafür sin' Ziele notwendig. Un' Anweisungen jene Ziele zu erhalten, so höret nun die Worte der Krone Silverbrands!

Reichtum!

Ein Jeder Zwerg, Bruder un' Schwestern, Silverbrands is' es gelegen die große Stadt des volkes Irmoroms zum Reichtum zu bringen! Für jenes Ziel arbeiten wir zusammen, für dieses Ziel stehen wir als ein Volk! Eine Reiche Stadt bedeutet ein reiches Volk!

Wir Zwerge Silverbrands sin' Geschwistern, un' Geschwistern helfen sich. So soll kein Zwerg Geld verlangen von einem anderen Zwerge unserer Stadt für dat wat die Zwerge an Grundbedarf benötigen. Bier, Rüstung, Waffen, Essen, Werkzeuge, un' weiteres.

Wir dürfen uns nich' gegenseitig dat Geld ausser Tasche ziehn, wenn es da oben ne menge Oberweltler gibt denen wir es abknöpfen können! Lasst uns nich' Dat Geld unserer Brüder nehmen, sondern lasst uns Schulter an Schuler dat Geld der Langbeine nehmen!

Einmal die Woche wird deshalb ab sofort ein Marktag veranstaltet an dem ein jeder Bürger seine Waren an die Oberwelter verkaufen kann die nach Silverbrand kommen. Gemeinsam werden wir ihnen dat Geld aus der Tasche ziehn. Dieser Tag soll am letzen Tage der Woche zur 8. Stunde des Abends stattfinden ((Sonntag, 8 pm GMT)).

Schutz!

Wir Zwerge sin' ein hartes Volk, geschaffen aus dem Felsen den wir unser Heim nennen! Hart wie der Felsen, unnachgiebig un' gewaltig 'aben wir tausende von Jahren die Zeiten durchlebt!
So lasset uns danach streben ein Volk zu sein dat sich gegen eine jede Gefahr zu verteidigen weiss, ein Volk dat die Oberweltler ernst zu nehmen haben!

Zwar haben wir eine Armee, den Klan der Axt, dennoch sollte ein jeder Zwerg un' eine jede Zwergin den Umgang mit der Axt erlernen! Ohne natürlich dabei seine Arbeit zu vernachlässigen.

Unter der Führung des Klans der Axt wird ab sofort ein jeder Zwerg der anderen Klans die Grundlagen des Kampfes erlernen, auf dat wir bald wieder ein Volk sin' dessen Äxte den Oberweltern die uns böses wollen Respekt, Achtung un' Angst einflössen!

Einmal die Woche soll ein jeder Bürger Silverbrands unter Führung un' Schutz des Klans der Axt bewaffnet un' gerüstet die Gruft durchschreitten un' gemeinsam mit Bruder un' Schwester seine Axt an den Knochen der unheiligen Untoten schärfen!

Zusammenhalt!

Wir sin' Zwerge! Gehauen aus dem selben Felsen, von der Hand Irmoroms! Wir sin' Geschwister, wir sin' Familie! Uns verbindet ein Bund der stärker is' alles alles andere, uns verbindet der Bund des Felsens aus dem wir sin'!

Un' so soll ein jeder Zwerge, eine jede Zwergin Silverbrands seinen oder seine nächste nich' als Fremden sehen, sondern als Bruder, als Schwester. Un' so sollen die Zwerge Silverbrands zusammenhalten un' zueinander einstehen als Familie! Als starker Bund!

Einmal die Woche, so sage ich, wird Silverbrand von nun an ein großes Fest der Zwerg veranstalten, ein Treffen um miteinander zu trinken, zu reden un' zu raufen wenn es sein muss. Ein zwergisches Fest voller Bier, Geschichten un' Spaß! Dieses Fest soll den starken Bund unter uns Zwerge erneuern, un' einfach verdammt viel Spaß machen, har!

Für dieses Fest treffen wir uns fortan am Vorletzten Tage der Woche zur 9. Stunde des Abends ((Samstag 9 pm GMT)) in der großen Halle Silverbrands. Gesellig werden wir sein, die Ziele un' Pläne Silverbrands bereden, un' gemeinsam die neuen Geschichte Silverbrands schreiben!

Dies sin' die großen Ziele für unsere große Stadt! Un' gemeinsam werden wir daran festhalten!

Auf das große Volk der Zwerge! Hoch den Humpen, Hoch die Axt, auf Irmoroms Meisterwerk!

Ghorn Gemfist
König

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irmorom with ye, sisters 'an brothers!

Silverbrand started in a new future after hard times, an' thats tha cause we have tha stick together firmly tha lead our town back to tha reputation it once had! Tha lead Silverbrand tha glory together once more!

We have tha unite as what we are, dwarves. For dwarves be all of us, aye. Always we were those who sticked together tightest among all tha races. Every dwarf an dwarfess be sister an' brother to eachother! Cheers and raise your mugs on tha race o' tha dwarves!

Together an' as a family we can govern Silverbrand under Irmoroms benevolence!

Though aims are necessary for that, an' thus ye now hear tha words an' aims of tha crown o' Silverbrand!
Wealth!

Every dwarf's , brother an' sister, o' Silverbrand interrest is tha lead tha great town o' Irmoroms race tha wealth!
To reach this aim we work together, to reach this aim we stand as one race!
An' a wealthy town indicates an' wealthy race!

We dwarves o' Silverbrand are siblings, an siblings help each other.
Thus nae dwarf shall charge another dwarf o' our town for things o' our basic needs. Beer, armor, weapons, food, tools, an' alike.

We shouldn't charge eachother if there's plenty o' surfacers up there we can earn coin from!
Let's nae take tha money o' our brothers but stand side by side tha take tha money o' tha surfacers!

Once a week, from now on, we will hold a market on which every citizen can sell his wares to tha surfacers, who'll come tha Silverbrand. An' together we'll rip 'em of their coin, har!
This market shall be held on tha last day o' tha week at tha 8th hour o' tha night ((sunday, 8pm GMT))

Protection!

We dwarves be a durable race, made from tha rock we call our home! Tough as tha rock, stubborn an' mighty, we lived through thousands of years throughout time! Thus let us strive to be a race that can defend itself from any threat, a race that has to be taken seriously by tha surfacers!

Allthough we have an army, tha clan o' axe, yet every dwarf an' dwarfess should know how tae handle an' axe! Without neglecting their work o' course.

Lead by tha clan o' axe, every dwarf o' tha other clans will learn tha basics o' fighting, so we'll soon become a race who's axes cause surfacers tha' want tha cause harm tha us, tha think twice 'bout attackin' us!

Once a week every citizen shall sharpen his axe at tha bones o' tha undead in tha cursed temple, under tha watch an' guidance of tha clan o' axe!

Coherence!

We be dwarves! Made out o' tha same rock by tha hand o' Irmorom himself! We be siblings, we be family! We be bond through ties stronger than tha rest, we be bond by tha tie o' tha rock we be made of!

An' thus every dwarf an' dwarfess o' Silverbrand shall see their next as their brother an' sister. An' thus tha dwarves o' Silverbrand shall stand side by side an' stick together as a family! As a strong tie!

Once a week, me says, Silverbrand will celebrate a big feast o' dwarves, a gathering tha drink with eachother, tha talk an' tha grapple if necessary. A dwarven feast full o' beer, stories an' fun! This feast shall renew tha strong tie among us dwarves an' simply mean a good time tha all o' us, har!

To hold this feast we from now on meet on tha penultimate day o' tha week, on tha 9th hour o' tha night in tha big hall o' Silverbrand. Sociable we'll be an' talk about tha plans an' aims o' Silverbrand, an' together we'll write tha new history o' tha town!
Those be tha great aims fer our great town! An' together we'll stick tha them!

Cheers on tha great race o' dwarves! Lift yer mugs, lift yer axe, for Irmorom's masterpiece!

Ghorn Gemfist,
King
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

If you wish to rip off the "surfacers" as ye keep boasting, Ghorn, be prepared to lose business when others won't.

*A single dwarven rune is left at the bottom*

-R
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Misjilah Mehialho is banned for three month ((1 RL month)) from our lands an' is not allowed to set a single food on it. She broke our laws with castin' unallowed magic on our land. Due tha lack of repentance or insight an' her nervy behaviour when bein' questioned for that she got immediately condemned.

Every citizen has to enforce her banishment until tha time is over.

King Ghorn

--------------------------

Misjilah Mehialho is' für 3 Monate ((1 RL Monat)) von unserem Land verbannt un' es is' ihr nich' gestattet einen einzigen Fuß drauf zu setzen. Sie brach unser Gesetz als sie unerlaubte Magie auf unserem Land anwandte. Aufgrund der fehlenden Reue un' Einsicht un' ihrem frechen Verhalten als die deswegen befragt wurde is' sie sofort abgeurteilt worden.

Jeder Bürger hat diese Verbannun' mit ganzer Härte aufrecht zu erhalten, bis die Zeit vorbei is'.

König Ghorn
Bruenor Battlehammer

Post by Bruenor Battlehammer »

I wish to become a citizen of Silverbrand. Yer a strong ole city and i would like to make it my home

Bruenor Battlehammer
Rand Kalhan Al'Vega

Post by Rand Kalhan Al'Vega »

(( where have I heard that name before.... Bruenor.. Bruenor Battlehammer.... AHA Drizzt Du'Urden and Bruenor Battle Hammer.... it seems we have the legend of mithril hall ariving at the gates of silverbrand.... ))
Bruenor Battlehammer

Post by Bruenor Battlehammer »

((I guess thats how it seems))
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

In Silberbrand hängt ein Entwurf einer Verfassung für das Königreich aus.
Es handelt sich um einen Rohentwurf der noch überarbeitet werden wird.
Es wird um Meinungen und Änderungsvorschläge gebeten.

In silverbrand is hanging a First Version of a basic law for the Kingdom.
Its a Raw Version and it will be worked on.
We ask for Opinions and Suggestions to change.

http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewto ... ?p=364#364
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

We proudly announce that Belgram earned for his devotedness an' his diligence work as a guard of tha gate an' a guide for all our guests tha honorable title "Lordprotector of tha Gates of Silverbrand". He is now tha crowns keeper of tha gate.

We congratulate ya, Belgram, ya made Silverbrand proud!

King Ghorn
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Zwerge Silverbrands!

Ick, euer König Ghorn, rufe euch hiermit auf zum Wohle Silverbrands un' dessen reichtum, un' zum Wohle eines jungen Mädels, bis zum nächsten Sonnen Tage eure Arbeit darauf zu konzentrieren 100 Goldingots zu sammeln!

Die Entlohnun' wird groß sein, un' damit mein ick nich' nur die Rettung der Insel vor nem Drachen un' dessen Zorn.

Also, auf, ihr fleissigen Söhne un' Töchter Irmoroms, an die Picke, un' los aufs Gold! Für Silverbrand un' Irmorom

König Ghorn

-----------------------------

Dwarves of Silverbrand!

Me, ya King Ghorn, call ya to gather for tha sake an' tha wealth of Silverbrand 100 Goldingots until tha next sunday. But not just work for tha wealth, but also for tha rescue of a lass that needs our help!

Tha wage will be great, an' also tha honor to protect tha isle against tha wrath of a dragon with our work!

So, to ya pickaxes, an' let us gather tha Gold! For Silverbrand an' Irmorom!

King Ghorn
Durgin

Post by Durgin »

This be ta help Lady Gwendolin?! I'll be minin' in The mine east o' Trolls Bane then fer the next fer days.
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Aye, this gold is for tha help of tha lass Gwendolin. I told her Silverbrand will do all in our power to help her an' to collect tha gold.

Ghorn
Bruni Buris'sohn

Post by Bruni Buris'sohn »

I'll give my best to help ye...
Guran

Post by Guran »

I will mine for gold nuggets too! I am one the way to the mine east of Trollsbane.

Guran
Belgram
Location: If I were a guy i'd be gay for Jake (and Jeremy Sumpter)

Post by Belgram »

aye, and me too ya kingship I ave already got meself 1 nuggets cos ye know i aint to good o a miner bu ill give it ma best

Belgram
Theoric

Post by Theoric »

I shall also help ye' get some gold

Theoric