The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

Richard Cypher wrote:
J S wrote:I shall slay every dwarf that lacks respect to me, or angers me in any way then.
I appreciate your cooperation, King Ghorn.

~ Johnny Lant

Oh and, Halvdan will be the first one to die.
If you touch Halvdan I will break every bone in your body and torture you mercilessly. Then I will kill you. Halvdan is a worthy dwarf and just because you did not get your way gives you no right to kill him. Fair warning. That is all I give you. If you try to go through with your threat I will not warn you when next we meet.

--RICHARD--
Richard? Defending the right person? You've changed since you beat me up for no reason after the festival, when I was unarmed and drunk...

~Dominic Fisher~

Oh, and dwarves can be much too quick to act.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

I urge everyone to refrain from pinning useless banter upon these townwalls. They are here for anouncements regarding the town of Silverbrand, reports about happenings in or around the boarders or official requests.

This board wasn't erected to be a brainpool for opinions about matters regarding the policies of Silverbrand, those who these things concern, the citizens of Silverbrand, have a very own board for this.

We will ignore and simply discard those notes left unsigned, nomatter how well thought their arguments might be, for if you have something to say you should also stand up for it, and be available for further discussion if your points are valid.

Furthermore I still pity the lack of respect of surfacers for the limits of our town.
If you have buisiness to do with us, or are a friend or ally of us you are always welcome to visit. Other than that, you simply have no reason to explore our caves, as you wouldn't be too fond of people examining your own house room by room, I think.

I offer Johnny Lant a chance to discuss these matters on neutral ground (place yet to be decided) so we can share our views upon this matter, and if words will fail, I am not scared of proving my point of view alone in a duell with you.

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
J S

Post by J S »

Send me a dove, and no need to be in neutral grounds, I'll go to Silverbrand if you feel safer there.

~ Johnny Lant
Silo

Post by Silo »

A trained dove pins the note to the wall. The message is spattered with blood, written in dwarvish, but readable by a trained eye

They...attacked...without warning. Fooser and Rothman, attacked a brother, saying he was Temple. He wasn't, I saw his bare chest. I spoke out, sayin' only that he was innocent. Fooser commanded Stephen to kill me..

Stephen beat me down, my weapon undrawn. I didn't fight back...knowing death was soon to come.I did nothin'...but as the ground was drenched in my blood, Stephen held me by the beard. He held his blade to me throat, only releasing once the other dwarf nearly escaped...Arameh was there, but he didn't speak out. He just commanded me, like the others, to leave...that I caused enough trouble.

As I hit the ground, I crawled away, barely making it into the shops...

I hope this doesn't go unnoticed..

Darroc
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Hear hear!

All dwarves are summoned to Silverbrand in ((1 hour from now on))!

We have to discuss urgent matters and hope for many to attend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hört hört!

Alle Zwerge sollen sich ((in einer Stunde!)) nach Silberbrand begeben!

Wir haben wichtige Dinge zu besprechen, und hoffen auf rege Teilnahme.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hear hear!

All dwarves are to check the townboards immidiately!
(( http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=224 ))

----------------

Hört hört!

Alle Zwerge sollen sofort das Stadtbrett lesen!
(( http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=224 ))
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört hört!

Ein Treffen wurde einberufen. Alle Bürger sollen sich in der großen Halle einfinden!

(( Heute, 18:00, weiter Informationen:
http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=227))

-----------------------------------------------

Hear hear!

All citizens shall assemble in the great hall for a meeting.

(( Today 18:00 MEZ ( 3 Hours after this post), more informations:
http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=227))
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Hear ye, hear ye!

The town of Silverbrand announces that it is
willing to sell 5 bunches of 1000 coal pieces each, price to be decided by private auction.

Those interrested in the coal may send me a dove, or place their offer
here:

(( http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewto ... =1805#1805 ))

----------------------

Hört hört!

Die Stadt Silverbrand verkauft 5 Haufen zu je 1000 Kohle, Preis wird bestimmt durch private Auktion.

Jene die daran interessiert sind sollen mir eine Taube schicken, oder ihr Gebot hier abgeben:

(( http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewto ... =1805#1805 ))

Thurbert
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Kingdom of Silverbrand

The citizens list has been updated.

--------------------------------

Die Bürgerliste wurde aktualisiert.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört hört!

Ein Treffen wurde einberufen. Alle Bürger sollen sich in der großen Halle einfinden!

(( Freitag, 18:00, weiter Informationen:
http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=273))

-----------------------------------------------

Hear hear!

All citizens shall assemble in the great hall for a meeting.

(( Friday 18:00 GMT+2 , more informations:
http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/viewtopic.php?t=273))
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Consider yourselves under seige for now dwarves of Silverbrand. Until you release the squire Amroth Surion no one shall be let in and no one shall be let out. We did not want this war and still will walk away neutral if you let Amroth go. But this siege will be effective and will effect all of you.

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kalalhorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

The seige is lifted for now. You have 1 month to go a meeting at the Magic Academy with us ensuring the release of our comrade, Amroth Surion, and the end of this conflict. We are ready to go as soon as possible.

Stephen Rothman
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Alle Bürger Silverbrands Sollen auf unserem Stadtbrett unter "Neuigkeiten" meinen Aufruf lesen! Es eilt, ist dringend und wichtig!
Vorallem du, Thorgrimm, sollst es lesen!

König Ghorn
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Edit: Deleted as Forced RP, act like this never happened
Last edited by Richard Cypher on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Richard, i don't know what ya stupid fool ar' talkin' about. I just freed Amroth myself an' let him go. But i am sur' ya will find time sooner or later to answer my confusin' of ya post with ya blade, aye? Maybe it helps ya to stop doin' such idiot stuff when i hunt ya a bit around. Ya ar' not a part of tha Knighthood an' with that not protected by tha agreement we hav' with them. It will be a fun to mak' ya repay for ya help in tha fight against us.
An' ya should know that ya Knighthood friends ar' not allowed to help ya, since they would break with that tha agreement. So better find a few new friends, befor' we find ya.

Until soon.

King Ghorn
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

*Deleted*
Last edited by Richard Cypher on Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

How much urine could one person possibly have?
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

depends. if he already has peeing problems, like an old man, its here a drop, there a drip....

poor guy, if he can't hold it!

tjalf
Laviath Rathor

Post by Laviath Rathor »

Arr.. I wonder how he peed on every bed, while we were sleepin' in them..
I, personally woke up in a dried bed and it smelled like allways.

~Namfalur
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

There are two identical papers pinned to the Silverbrand gates.

They read-

"Gort wunt smash weapuns."
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Gort tried the doors and one was open. He walked in but none awake so he hid and left another note on the table in the smithery.

"I is in here."
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Höret, Höret!

Das Königreich Silberbrand gibt bekannt, dass König Ghorn Gemfist I. sich, nach seinem unermüdlichen Einsatz in Leitung und Verteidigung der Stadt in den wohlverdienten Ruhestand zurückgezogen hat.

Als durch ihn bestimmten Nachfolger wird Thurbert am

((Freitag, 24. November, 19:30 ))

zum neuen König Silberbrands gekrönt.

Alle Freunde Silberbrands, sind zu den darauf folgenden Feierlichkeiten eingeladen, Gesandtschaften aller größeren Gilden und Städte werden begrüßt, um etwaige Verträge oder mündliche Versprechen auch unter der neuen Herrschaft zu erneuern, oder neue Verbesserungen der Beziehungen anzudenken.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hear ye, hear ye!

The kingdom of Silverbrand hereby announces the well-earned retirement of King Ghorn Gemfist I after his effords in leading and defending the town.

Thurbert will follow him as his designated successor and shall be coronated the next king of Silverbrand

((Friday, 24.November 19:30 GMT+1))

All friends of Silverbrand are invited to participate in the festivities that will follow the ceremony.

Ambassadors of the biggest guilds and towns are welcomed aswell, to renew the treaties or oral promises given in the past or to start talks for new improvements of the relationship between Silverbrand and the rest of the island.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Höret, Höret!

Die Zeremonien sind vorbei, die Gebete gesprochen und das Bier geopfert.

König Thurbert führt von nun an die Staatsgeschäfte, wer ein Anliegen gegenüber Silberbrand hat, soll es dem König durch Taube vortragen, über alles weitere wird danach entschieden.

----------------

Hear, hear!

The ceremonies are over, the prayers cast, the beer sacrificed.

King Thurbert leads the affairs of Silverbrand from now on, and everyone who has requests or questions regarding the town shall write to the King by dove.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Aufgrund seiner unermüdlichen Arbeit zum Erhalt und Unterhalt der Taverne in Trolls Bane , erklären wir Andril zum Mitverwalter der Fluffy Sheep Taverne .

gezeichnet

Thorwald Kanzler
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Greetings Dwarves of Silverbrand,

I come with a business question, and that is: Do you, or any of your kinsmen have the ability to make nails at a good price? I can even help some with ores if needed. If so, can you contact me?

Thank you,

Fooser
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Seit dem 6. Malas ist Thorwald der neue Kanzler Silberbrands, bis Priester Thorgrimm zurückkehrt und ihn zum König krönt.

-------------

Hear Hear

Since the 6th Malas, Thorwald is the new chancellor of Silverbrand, until priest Thorgrimm is back and declare him as the king.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Auf Geheiß von Kanzler Thorwald hat sich jeder Bürger Silberbrands innerhalb eines Monats am Stadtbrett des Königreichs zu melden.

Desweiteren wurde die Liste der Bürger ergänzt.

----------

Hear Hear

Chancellor Thorwald ask every citizens to leave a note on the town board

The list of citizens has been updated
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Das Königreich Silberbrand erklärt, dass die heutigen Einstürze unter Kontrolle sind und die Mine erfolgreich ausgebaut wurde.

Desweiteren wurde der Mensch namens Rankor, der wie folgt aussieht (( 28144****)) wegen Anbetung Moshrans und Bedrohung eines Bürgers von Silberbrand aus dem Berg Irmoroms und den zu ihm gehörenden Länderreien verbannt.
Jedem, der ihn auf den Länderreien Silberbrands erwischt steht es frei mit ihm nach eigenem gutdünken zu verfahren.

-------------

Hear Hear

Today there were some collapses in the mountain, cause of the increasing of the mine, but the Kingdom of Silverbrand declare, that everything is under controll.

The human called Rankor and looks like ((28144****)) is banned from the mountain of Irmorom and the lands belong to it, cause of serving Moshran and threatening a citizen of Silverbrand with the death.
Everyone who catch him in this area, can do with him what he or she wants.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Das Königreich von Silberbrand bittet den Governor Valentine oder einen Vertreter die fälligen Steuern in der Fluffy Sheep Taverne bei dem dortigen Wirt Andril abzuholen.

---------------

Hear Hear

The Kingdom of Silverbrand ask Governor Valentine or a representative to get the tax in the Fluffy Sheep Tavern from the barkeeper Andril.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hört Hört

Das Königreich von Silberbrand erklärt die Fluffy Sheep Taverne zur Botschaft von Silberbrand. Der Botschafter ist Andril.
Auf dem Gebiet der Taverne gilt nun das Recht Silberbrands. Verbannte haben sich von der Taverne fernzuhalten.

Desweiteren wurde Dain wegen unerlaubten Zauberns für eine Zwergenwoche von Silberbrand verbannt. Sollte er die Länderreien von Silberbrand betreten, ist er gefangenzusetzten und Guran zu übergeben.

-----------------

Hear Hear

The Kingdom of Silverbrand eclares the Fluffy Sheep Tavern as the embassy of Silverbrand. The ambassador will be Andril.
On the area of the tavern the laws of Silverbrand applie. Banned people have to stay away from the tavern.

Dain has been banned from the mountain of Irmorom and the lands belong to it for one week, because he used magic in Silverbrand. Everyone who catch hm in this area has to send him to Guran.