The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Bürgervereidigung!

Am 1. Irmas gegen Mittag wird eine große Bürgervereidigung statt finden. Bedingungen für die Aufnahme stehen im Gesetzestext und können auch gerne erfragt werden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citzen Swearing-in Ceremony!

A Swearing-in Ceremony for new Citizen will be hold at the First of Irmas around Noon. Conditions for the entry are written in the Laws and you can ask for them.

Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand

((http://illarion.org/community/de_timeconverter.php))
Last edited by Friedwulfa on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
masbut gobeer

Abgeliefert

Post by masbut gobeer »

Werte Zwergenschar

Genau darum mag ich es nicht, dass ihr verlangt, dass ich die Ware nach Silberbrand bringen soll. Ich komme mit den schweren Sachen bei euch an und keine Zwergenseele macht mir auf. Das geschieht immer wieder. In Zukunft wünsche ich, dass ihr die Sachen bei mir abholt.

Gruss
Masbut Gobeer

P.S. Habe die Dinge der ersten Bestellung mal in einer Kiste in Silberbrand deponiert.
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Es ist unfair von Euch uns vorzuwerfen dass wir nicht verfügbar sind wenn es Euch grade in den Kram passt. Ihr sucht Euch einfach schlechte Zeitpunkte aus, gegen Ende jedes Zwergentages können wir fast immer Besucher empfangen. Davon abgesehen war ich gerade eben in Trollsbane, und habe mich gefreut gleich Eure Griffe mitnehmen zu können. Wart Ihr da? Nay.

Kündigt den Besuch bitte an oder versucht Euer Glück ab der siebten oder achten Abendstunde.

~~Amrothar Eisenbein
Ralph

New Language

Post by Ralph »

Citizens of Silverbrand,

I propose that citizens post on this board in both the new and old languages, so that all citizens like me can understand.
Thank ye all.

Reyor Rocksword
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Reyor Rocksword,

We don't think this is needed, since The
Kingdom of Silverbrand itself is in fact
for speakers of the old language. For
speakers of the new language, we have
built the Castle of Goldburg.

Signed
~His Holyness Ferin Dwarvenblood
Keeper of the Holy Forge of Irmorom
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Ferin... das ist Blödsinn.// Ferin... thats Nonsense.
Aust

Post by Aust »

Remember to knock next time.

Thank you.

~Daelyn Mitore~
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

We send birthday regards to silverbrand and hope you enjoy the many gifts we adorned you chamber with... Queen Freidwulfa, Chancellor Amrothar, and Balduin was it? who so graciously visited Hellsbriar with friends recently, we know you will truely appreciate the meaning of the gift.

Yours truely,
The Temple
and delivered with care by
Lady Joxia and
Dominic Fisher
Trollsbane Militia

Post by Trollsbane Militia »

The Trollsbane Militia here by apologizes to the Dwarves of Silverbrand for being unable to make the training day, and would be happy to rearrange this meeting.

~Trollsbane Militia <>
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Amrothar Eisenbein isnt Chancellor any longer by his own wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amrothar Eisenbein ist auf eigenen Wunsch nicht länger Kanzler.
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

~A Hawk delivers a message to the Queen~

Hail Queen Friedwulfa!

Da Orcs ob da Northern Mountains request audience to discuss final tribute for last Orc-Dwarf War, which hasn't been paid yet.

Weh would like to meet in Silberbrand in 5 dwarven days ((Saturday 6pm GMT)) to discuss terms and payment.

Weh hope for continued peace wid the dwarves under the mountains. It beh best for both of us.

Dank Joo,
~Krull Karfang,
Acting Chief, Clan ob da Northern Mountains
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

Hail Queen Friedwulfa!

Meh knows dat Joo lost lots in war. Weh both hab memories ob dat War, and want to make dings better.

Meh ask dat joo send aid and help to Trollsbane in her hour ob need.

Invaders from Salkamar want to take over, and weh can nub let dis happen!

Archduke Kazzxx is rightful leader, and Trollsbane is part ob Gobaith.
Weh are all part ob Gobaith.

Even dwarves can throw Gynk Fires very well!

Respond as soon as possible, and weh meet soon, keh?

~Krull Karfang, Chief of the Orc Nation
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Am 22. Adras wurde dem Zwelfen Nalcaryos von Weißhafen, auch bekannt als Rogwart, der Titel eines Ehrenbürgers verliehen. Zeugen waren Amrothar Eisenbein und Demara Silberherz.

~~~~
On the 22nd of Adras, Nalcaryos von Weißhafen, also known as Rogwart, got the title of honorary Citizen. Attestors where Amrothar Ironleg and Demara Silverheart.

Bürgervereidigung!

Etliche Zwerge warten noch auf die Gelegenheit ihren Bürgereid abzulegen. Am Vormittag des 13. Naras (in zwei Zwergentagen) sollt ihr diese Gelegenheit erhalten.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citzen Swearing-in Ceremony!

Several dwarves still wait for a chance to take their oath. At noon of the 13. Naras (in two dwarven days) you shall have this chance.

Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand

((http://illarion.org/community/de_timeconverter.php))
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Am heutigen Tage, dem 13. Naras des Jahres 28 ...

- erneuerte Snorri Goldauge seinen Bürgereid vor Ihrer Majestät Königin Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand.
- wurde Zimri Silverchest zum Bürger Silberbrands ernannt, nachdem auch er seinen Eid leistete. Er wird sich außerdem um die Verwaltung der Goldburg kümmern und die Kampftruppe RAGE weiterführen. Das Königreich Silberbrand wird ihn dabei nach besten Kräften unterstützen.
- hat Amrothar Eisenbein den Schürfer Reyor Rocksword als seinen Lehrling aufgenommen. Er wird ihn zum Meisterschürfer ausbilden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, at the 13. Naras in the year 28 ...

- Snorri Goldauge renewed his oath in front of her majesty queen Friedwulfa Silverblade of Silverbrand.
- Zimri Silverchest became citizen of Silverbrand, after he took his oath as well. Furthermore he will take charge of the Goldburg and the fighting troup RAGE. The Kingdom of Silverbrand will support him.
- Amrothar Eisenbein took the miner Reyor Rocksword as his apprentice. He will train him to a master miner.
AdamsJr

Goldburg Fortification Design Idea

Post by AdamsJr »

The parchment has been torn away
Last edited by AdamsJr on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ralph

Post by Ralph »

~A dwarf passing by notices the posted parchment and removes it off the board to post it in it's right place~
Karfang

Post by Karfang »

~Written in Common by another hand~
Hail Queen Friedwulfa!

I am writing to you as one "Chief" to another. You rule and protect your dwarves very well. I am pleased that the Kingdom of Silverbrand is growing and that we are not enemies anymore. I seek peaceful ways of protecting and helping my Orcs as well.

I would like to continue this peace and friendship by legally requesting permission to use your mines. I would like to purchase a mining license for myself, and only myself. No other Orcs but me will bother the fine dwarves of Silverbrand.

Orcs in the past have raided the mines when no dwarves were there, and they would be caught too. Raiding the mine in this way would be very easy to do, but I am sure you know this.

However, I plan to make sure everything is legal. The Dwarves deserve their fair share for their mines too. I plan to pay the cost of a mining license in silvers and in ores.

Please return this dove with the cost of a mining license for only myself, and we shall discuss it. I would like to keep our peace and friendship. This first step will greatly help both of us maintain our peace and friendship.

Thank you,
~Krull Karfang, Chief of Orc Nation
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Der Ork-Chief Krull Karfang hat die Erlaubnis in den Minen Silberbrands nach allen vorkommenden Bodenschätzen zu schürfen. Die Lizenz gilt ab heute für ein volles Zwergenmonat. Er muss dem Königreich Silberbrand 150 Erzbrocken liefern bis diese Frist abgelaufen ist.

The Orc Chief Krull Karfang is allowed to mine all resources in the mines of Silverbrand for one dwarven month, starting with today. He owes the Kingdom of Silverbrand 150 lumps of ore and has to pay them until the licence is not valid anymore.

~~Amrothar Eisenbein
Minenvorsteher
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

~ Kraktan Hammerhauer ist damit beauftragt den Vorfall in Silberbrand zu untersuchen und, mit den Rechten eines Richters, zu verurteilen, bei dem Feuer gelegt wurde und Sirius als mutmasslicher Täter gesehen wurde ~
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Valentine Stondelware
hat eine Schürflizenz für einen halben Zwergenmonat.

a mining Lizence for an half dwarfen month.

So it Ends on the 11. Siros.
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Ich habe Ragnarr beim unerlaubten Betreten der Kohlemiene erwischt.

Folgende Wiedergutmachung wurde vereinbart:
Er schürft heut in der Miene und liefert alle Edelsteine, Steine und 20 Kohle ab.
Wenn er weiter schürft ist die Hälfte seiner geschürften Kohle zusätzlich einzukassieren.

Tialdin
Silent Orchestra

Post by Silent Orchestra »

(( Wir besitzen immer noch eure olle Krone... Soll sich irgendjemand mal melden und die zurückfordern. Ich weiß ja nicht welcher Zwerg die haben will. Wir haben die jetzt schon ein halbes Jahr. Wenn ihr euch nicht jetzt darum kümmert schenkt mein Char das Ding irgendeinem Bettler. Also bitte einen tollen IC-Brief an diesen Account binnen der nächsten Tage. Bitte... Danke))
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

Greetings fellow dwarves, Dain Ironfoot would like to apply for citizenship in the Kingdom of Silverbrand. And although you say this kingdom is for the old language does Goldburg not lie empty? enough of us are bilingual anyway.
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Irmorom's blessings,

It was long ago when we sent the new-language-speaking dwarf to the Goldburg, because it's empty, actually.
Feel free to come around and speak to the queen.

~~Amrothar
dwarvesarecool

Post by dwarvesarecool »

If the Queen is present where would I find her in the vast halls of Silverbrand?
Tialdin

Post by Tialdin »

Valentine Stondelware
hat eine Schürflizenz für eineinhalb Zwergenmonate.

has a mining Lizence for an one and a half dwarfen month.

So it Ends on the 2. Findos 29
Kingdom of Silverbrand

• ~~Verlautbarung Ihrer Majestät über die Führung des Reiches ~~
Ihre Majestät von Irmoroms Gnaden, Königin Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand, erklärt hiermit das sie, aufgrund längerer Abwesenheit von der Insel Gobaith die Führung des Reiches in die Hände eines Hohen Rates legt. Die Mitglieder des Rates sind somit Sprecher des Königreiches in allen Angelegenheiten. Die Hohen Ratsherren sind die folgenden:

Boindil Silberklinge, Gatte Ihrer Majestät, als ihr Vertreter

Tialdin, Altkönig, als Vertreter der Gründerzwerge

Seine Heiligkeit Ferin Zwergenblut, Hohepriester, als Vertreter Irmoroms

Amrothar Eisenbein, Handelsmeister, als Wahrer des Handels
        • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
          • ~~Announcing of Her Majesty about the leadership of the Kingdom~~
Her Majesty by grace of Irmorom, Queen Friedwulfa Silberklinge of Silverbrand, hereby declares that the Kingdom will be lead by a High Council until she returns. The High Council is in authority for every matter concerning the Holy Kingdom. The High Councelors are the following:

Boindil Silberklinge, spouse of Her Majesty, as her representative.

Tialdin, Elderking, as representative of the Founder Fathers.

His Holyness Ferin Dwarvenblood, High Priest, as representative of Irmorom.

Amrothar Eisenbein, Tradingmaster, as Keeper of Trade.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

A note is pinned to the gate of Silverbrand
Good people.

I would like to arrange a meeting with a representative of you're kingdom to discuss urgent matters.
I will bring my own translator but may you also bring one of you're own who is fluent in both Old and New tounge

~Alexander Knight
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Das Königreich Silberbrand gibt bekannt, dass nunmehr
Tialdin von Silberbrand erneut die Herrschaft über das
Königreich inne hat.

Vor Zeugen und schriftlich besiegelt wurden ihm
alle Insignien und Ämter von seiner Tochter
Friedwulfa Silberklinge von Silberbrand übergeben.

Als Datum des erneuten Amtsantrittes des

Königs Tialdin von Silberbrand

sei der 7. Ushos des Jahres 30 festgehalten.

The Kingdom of Silverbrand announces, that now
Tialdin von Silverbrand has the Domination of
the Kingdom again.

Attested by witnesses and confirm in writing
he has been submit all insignia and offices
of his daughter Friedwulfa Silberklinge of Silberbrand.

As a date of the renewed assumption of office from

King Tialdin of silverbrand

be the 7th Ushos of the year 30 detained.