The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Dwarves ob Silverbrand!

Orcs tought dat yoos kind hab learnt out ob past: To watch yoos hairy tongue and to use yoos lousy heads to show respect to da chields ob all mighty Father!

Nebertheless, yoos Highpriest of Irmorom, Ferin Dwarvenblood, dares to insult our Shaman and the whole Horde with filthy defamations!

Moreober, we know about yoos cowardly plans and hab caught yoos assasin!

Thank yoos Queen dat her and da Chief hab had some good hunts in past together and share certain attitudes - else we would not be so generous to offer yoo this:

Da Orcs demand Ferin Dwarvenblood! Hand him to us and all those who are involved in the attack on our home lands!

Else, once fer all Silverbrand whub feel the irresistible power ob Horde, coming like a wave of deterioration from da north to overwhelm everyone and everyting under a flood of dark blades, green skin and red blood!

Chief Rugh'toh
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

In Varshikar, in Trolls Bane und sogar von der Nordmark aus kann man seit zwei Tagen stetig pechschwarzen Rauch vom Berg aufsteigen sehen, in den die Zwergenstadt gebaut wurde. Er steigt hoch hinauf und vermischt sich am Ende mit den dunklen Wolken, die den Himmel über Silberbrand schon seit einer Woche bedecken. Wenn man etwas näher herangeht kann man hin und wieder dämonische Schreie und brüllende Zwerge hören.

In Varshikar, in Trolls Bane und even from the Northmark you can see black, dense smoke rising up to the dark sky, which has covered the mountain in which Silverbrand is built for a week now. The smoke began to rise two days ago. If you go nearer to the city you can hear demonic screams and roaring dwarves once in a while.
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

A group of three orcs can be seen approaching the Silverbrand gates. One of them, a large orc, dressed in a beautiful decorated armour, bald square head and wearing a long, red cape, sticks a large parchment to the gate, pinning it still with a dagger, before taking out a horn and sounding it three times. He then turns and they leave the grounds just as they came.
Hail dwarves of Irmorom.

Me, the mighty Warlord of the orcean Clan, declare that the orcs look for no conflict with Silverbrand. We know that as each clan has their own criminals, so have you, thus it is not honorable to judge whole Silverbrand for the crimes of a few.

However, there is no doubt about the guilt of the so called Ferin Dwarvenblood, citisen of Silverbrand, against the orcean Clan. His actions are an insult brought to the clan, to our ancestors, in the face of the all-Father.

We hereby demand that the named Ferin Dwarvenblood, as well as his accomplices, are surrendered to us, in order to be punished for their transgression. Justice needs to be served.

Failure to comply shall leave us no choise but to seek and punish the criminals ourselves. In this case, no quarter shall be given and the punishment shall be harsh and swift.

We declare that the crimes of the named Ferin Dwarvenblood and his accomplices, are NOT considered an act of war from Silverbrand's side, but only the actions of a group of renegades. Thus, no other dwarves are considered enemies, their safety is ensured.

The dwarven ambasador is granted safe passage to the Clan's fortress, if further negotiations are required.

May the Father smile upon you.
Dictated by,
~ Warlord Rogruk!
Barcus Brightbeard

silverbrand

Post by Barcus Brightbeard »

Hail , Brothers and Sisters, the kingdom of man and elf stand under attack, yet me hear words of pain that silverbrand suffer the same fate. though me not of ye city nor army i stand ready, shall i continue to offer me services to these at Goldburg or venture back to Silverbrand? i await ye wisdom in this dark time....

Barcus Brightbeard,Master Miner
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Hail Queen Freidwulfa!

I have returned.

~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Hail Chester! Welcome back.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

* a young errand boy runs swiftly into the town and up to the board where he pulls a parchment from the handfull of them that hes clutching and pins it to there amongst the others*

WANTED ! WANTED !

AMADI YUSUF RANDAL Wanted for high treason against three government officials of Trolls Bane.

ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF RESISTING ARREST HAS BEN ADDED

A BOUNTY OF 200 SILVER IS OFFERED FOR HIS CAPTURE AND INCARCERATION

The Town of Trolls Bane
~-~Archduchess Joxia Doral~-~
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Brüder und Schwester, Freunde und Verbündete Silberbrands,

Ihre Majestät zu Irmoroms Gnade, Königin Friedwulfa Silberklinge
von Silberbrand wird am 8. Chos* zur Mittagszeit im Thronsaal des
Reiches eine Audienz abhalten.
Jeder mit einem Anliegen möge dann erscheinen.

Im Namen Ihrer Majestät
~Seine Heiligkeit Ferin Zwergenblut

((* Heute, 20 Uhr dt. Zeit ))

Brothers and sisters, friends and allies of Silverbrand,

Her Majesty by the grace of Irmorom, Queen Friedwulfa
Silverblade of Silverbrand will hold an audience on the
8. Chos* in the throne rome of the Kingdom.
Everyone with requests may show up then.

In the name of Her Majesty,
~His Holyness Ferin Dwarvenblood

((* Today, 19:00 GMT ))
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Eine Elfe tritt an das Tor Silberbrands und hängt eine Nachricht an das Tor.

~Die Kurze Schrift wurde in kunstvoll geschriebenen Lettern verfasst, es ist schwer vorstellbar, dass es sich um das Werk eines Echsenmenschen handelt, doch auf der unbeschriebenen Rückseite findet sich der Titenabdruck einer klauenbewehrten Hand die offensichtlich von einer Echse stammt.~

------------------------------------------------------------
An die Königin der Zwerge.

Die Anklage gegen den Zwergen Chester wird
hiermit bestätigt und erweitert.

Er wird nun des Angriffes auf den Hohenpriester
und Anführer von Zyathis in diplomatischer
Mission angeklagt, sowie für den Angriff von
hinten auf den Jäger Ssar'ney, der Aufgrund
des herrschenden Friedens keine Gegenwehr
geleistet hat.

Diktiert im Namen von Zyathis.
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Gibt es schon Neuigkeiten zu der Klage?
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Ja, Die Eidechsen haben wieder unseren Zwerg, Zimri Silverchest angegriffen, und sie setzen fort, Probleme zu schaffen. Ich habe nichts außer in der Selbstverteidigung getan.
~Chester
Manron

Post by Manron »

Die Anklage findet in Silberbrand statt, da jenes verbrechen auch auf dem Boden Silberbrands passiert wird! Desweiteren wird der Termin für die Anklage in den nächsten Tagen hier zu lesen sein! Zeugen werden gebeten zu erscheinen da sonst keine Gerechte Strafe gefunden werden kann.
Wenn jemand wüscnht der Anklage beizuwohnen, so möge er dies wie immer vorher kundtun und mir eine Taube schicken, alle die nicht angemeldet sind werden nich hinein gelassen!

Gezeichnet~
Manron, Richter von Silberbrand

((ich bitte um übersetzung :oops: ))
Hrar Godcairn

Post by Hrar Godcairn »

I request a translation if possible.

May Irmorom bless your souls.
~Hrar Godcairn
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

translation wrote:The accusation takes place in Silberbrand, because that also commit a crime on the ground of Silberbrand is passed! Furthermore the appointment shall be read for the accusation during the next days here! Witnesses are asked to appear there no other fair punishment can be found.
If somebody wish to be present when the accusation takes place, he may make known this, as usual, before and send me a pigeon, all are not announced are let in!

Drawn ~
Manron, judge of Silberbrand
Eisenbein

Volksversammlung

Post by Eisenbein »

Ich berufe eine Versammlung des Konzils für den Morgen des 12. Zhas ein. ((*Donnerstag, 18:00))

Danach, etwa eine halbe Zwergenstunde später wird es eine Volksversammlung geben, bei der das Volk über die Vorhaben des Konzils unterrichtet wird, und bei besonders schwerwiegenden Dingen wird es eine Abstimmung geben.

Es wird gebeten, dass alle Bürger zur Versammlung erscheinen, ich hoffe Tirana wird ein Festmahl richten und ein paar Fässer Bier zur Verfügung stellen.
Beide Versammlungen finden im Thronsaal statt.

Irmorom mit euch
~~Amrothar Eisenbein~~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I will not be able to attend the meeting this week.
((Thursday at 1800 GMT))

I hope to attend the next one.

~Chester Copperpot
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

My mistake, I will be able to attend after all. I'll see you all then.

~Chester Copperpot
Throgar Silverbeard

Return Greetings

Post by Throgar Silverbeard »

Brudders, I have returned from me voyage t' find that the key to Silverbrand has been changed. To be honest, I am not even certain of whom the current king be. I checked the first notice on this board but am not to be speaking the old language.

I'd like to be a citizen of this fine kingdom once again. Who do I send this blasted dove to, so as to be asking fer a new key?

Throgar Silverbeard
Throgar Silverbeard

Return Greetings

Post by Throgar Silverbeard »

Brudders, I have returned from me voyage t' find that the key to Silverbrand has been changed. To be honest, I am not even certain of whom the current king be. I checked the first notice on this board but am not to be speaking the old language.

I'd like to be a citizen of this fine kingdom once again. Who do I send this blasted dove to, so as to be asking fer a new key?

Throgar Silverbeard
Manron

Post by Manron »

The Queen is Friedwulfa! But you have to send your dove Chester Coppernot! He is the viceking and currently chief of Goldburg, the town for new ((sry)) language speakers!

signed~
Manron, Jugde of Silverbrand
Manron

Post by Manron »

Die Verhandlung von Chester Coppernot wird am 15. Ushos 27 zur 15 Stunde in den Hallen der Zwerge abgehalten werden! ((Samstag 20:00 deutscher Zeit))
Wie schon berichtet werden Zeugen und Angeklater dringens gebeten Anwesend zu sein, da sonst vielleicht zu gunsten des Angeklagten oder der Zeugen entschieden wird! Desweiteren gilt wie immer dat unangemeldeten Gästen, kein Einlass gewährt wird!

Gezeichnet~
Manron

((Ich bitte erneut um übersetzung :)))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Manron wrote:The trial of Chester Copperpot will be in 15. Ushos 27 by 15 hours in the halls of the dwarves! ((Saturday 20:00 German times))
Witnesses who have already reported and any accuser are asked to be present, because, otherwise, it maybe decided to disregard the defendant or the witnesses! The rules count as usual, that to undeclared guests, no admittance is granted!

Signed~
Manron
Manron

Post by Manron »

Es tut mir leid dat die Verhandlung Heute nich stattgefunden hat! Ick hab mich in so nem Wald verlaufen und musste eine Taube an einen Magier schicken damit der mich da raus holt! Schon schlimm genug dat ick nen Magier rufen musste, war es dann leider zu spät für die Verhandlung! Ick bitte daher meine Abwesenheit zu entschuldigen! Die Verhandlung wird natürlich vertagt! ((hatte RL Stress und konnte deswegen leider nicht on kommen))

Dat Datum wird sein 15. Siros 27 zur 18 Stunde! (( nächster Samstag 21 Uhr deutsche Zeit! ))

Dieser Termin wird nun als letzter angesetzt! Wer nicht erscheint oder nicht kommt is selbst Schuld! Die Zwerge Silberbrands und Goldburg haben Anwesenheitspflicht! Ick werde hierzu veranlassen dat ein Übersetzer der Verhandlung beiwohnt!

Bis dahin erwarte ick mir erneut Anmeldungen für die Verhandlung für jeden der wünscht diesem Ereignis beizuwohnen!

Gezeichnet~
Manron, Richter zu Silberbrand

((bitte wieder eine übersetzung))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Manron wrote:It suffers me to report that the trial today has not taken place! I ran myself deep in some woods and had to send a pigeon to a magician to get me out of there! Quite badly enough I had to shout for a magician, then, unfortunately, it was too late for the trial! I would like to excuse my absence please, hence! The trial is adjourned of course! ((RL stress had kept me, so could not come IG, unfortunately))

The new date becomes the 15. Siros 27 by 18 hours! ((the next Saturday 21 o'clock German time!))

Now this appointment is attached is set in stone! Who does not appear or not even the guilty party comes, is guilty! The dwarves of silverbrand and goldburg have the duty to be present! I will arrange moreover that a translator of the trial is present!

Till then I expect once more registrations for the trial for each party who wishes this event to be present!

Drawn ~
Manron, judge to silverbrand
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

*Ein Pergament hängt überall aus*

Audienz:

Am 6. Siros zur Mittagszeit ((Morgen abend gegen 8)) werde ich eine Audienz abhalten. ALLE Zwerge haben zu kommen denn ich habe einiges mitzuteilen und manch eines Zwergen Leben wird hernach nie wieder anders sein als zuvor!

Gäste sind gerne willkommen, aber gebraucht werden sie normalerweise nicht. Ich hoffe eine kleine Gebetsstunde einberufen zu können bevor alles vorbei ist...

Irmorom mit euch!
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Friedwulfa wrote:*A parchment hangs everywhere on the island*

Audience:

On 6. Siros about noon ((tomorrow about 8h pm - german time)) I'll hold an audience. ALL dwarves have to come, because I have several things to tell and the life of some dwarves will mainly change.

Guests are welcome, but they aren't really necessary. I hope we could hold a little prayer hour too before the whole stuff past.

Irmorom with you!
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Eisenbein wrote:Hail, Chester

I unfortunately have to tell you that Queen Friedwulfa Silverblade left the island Gobaith, and ment that she likely wouldn't return. She left to search for the lost Manron, who is missed for a while now. Friedwulfa left the crown and concerning our laws you as the Vice King have to accede the throne until the next real king succeds to the crown.

~~Amrothar Ironleg~~
~The seal of the council of Silverbrand~
I am saddened to hear of Queen Friedwulfa's absence. I sincerely hope that she and Manron find their way back to the Isle. I humbly accept this responsibility.

I would like to schedule a citizen's meeting next week.
((Tuesday 24th March at 1900 GMT))

May Irmorom grant peace and prosperity to all dwarvenkind.

~Chester Copperpot
Chancellor of Silverbrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ich werde betrübt, um von der Abwesenheit der Königin Friedwulfa zu hören. Ich hoffe aufrichtig, dass sie und Manron ihren Weg zurück zur Insel finden. Ich übernehme niedrig diese Verantwortung.

Ich möchte eine Sitzung eines Bürgers nächste Woche planen.
((Dienstag, der 24. März in 1900 GMT))

Mai Irmorom gewährt Frieden und Wohlstand zum ganzen dwarvenkind.

~Chester Copperpot
Chancellor von Silberbrand
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

We need to fill some positions. If Manron is truly gone, then his will need to be filled too. I am also creating a new position of Court Jester for morale. Send me a dove if you are interested in any of these positions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wir müssen einige Posten besetzen. Wenn Manron aufrichtig weg ist, dann sein muss auch gefüllt werden. Ich schaffe auch eine neue Position von Hofnarren für die Moral. Senden Sie mir eine Taube, wenn Sie sich für einige dieser Positionen interessieren.

Open positions ~ Frei Posten:

Vice-King~Vize-konig

High Judge ~ Richter

Court Jester ~ Hofnarr

Chief of Goldburg ~ Vertreter Goldburgs

Thank you,
~Chester Copperpot
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Totenstille herrscht in diesen Tag in der einst so prächtigen Zwergenstadt Silberbrand. Einzig das Heulen des Windes, welcher sich durch die engen Fugen in den Gemäuern drängt stört die ewige Ruhe. Schnell breiten sich dichte, klebrige Spinnenweben aus und nehmen Raum um Raum ein.
Bald wird dieses Erbe, des einst so mächtigen Zwergenvolkes, nur noch in den Geschichten, Legenden und den Bücher Gobaiths weiterleben oder gar auf immer in Vergessenheit geraten. Wo sind nur die Helden der letzten Tage Silberbrands, wo sind Manron, Friedwulfa, Ferin und Boindil?
Thanseus Valerian
Location: Nichts ist drinnen, nichts ist draußen, was drinnen ist ist draußen, was draußen ist ist drinnen.

Post by Thanseus Valerian »

Hin und wieder jedoch sind die Hammerschläge eines scheinbar unermüdlichen Zwerges aus den Tiefen des Throns zu Irmorom zu vernehmen. Jener Zwerg ist es auch der die spärlich beleuchteten Gänge weitestgehend von Spinnenweben und Dreck, der sich während der Zeit der Vernachlässigung an den einst prunkvollen, roten Teppichen abgesetzt hat befreit und sich mit einigen anderen verbliebenen Zwergen trifft.
Scheinbar wird Silberbrand erst untergehen wenn diese Zwerge mit ungebrochenem Willen die Höhlen Silberbrands räumen.