The Kingdom of Silverbrand ~ Das Königreich Silberbrand

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Dearest King Ghorn Gemfist, Lord of the City Silverbrand,
I come to you in the name of the Lands of Zzyathis, home of the Lizardmen. Our boundaries are set and our construction begins. I wish to meet you personally to discuss many things. If, for whatever reason, you deem it necessary for other certain persons (Example: a member of the High Council, your Treasurer, Et Cetera) to attend this meeting as well as yourself, I will surely not object. Zzyathis knocks on your door to propose a peaceful relationship between our lands. We wish to hear your thoughts. Of course, our new frontiers must be respected; we have created laws to make certain that such respect is kept by those of other races. This is a very serious matter to the Lizardmen of Zzyathis. These laws shall be shared and discussed during our meeting. In the future, Zzyathis may become active in the national economy of Gobiath. I have economic propositions for you and for your glorious city.

This meeting will, for the most part, be short and sweet, and I await a response from you. Name a date and time when you shall be available for this meeting, and I will try my best to attend. All I ask is for this meeting to take place somewhere in your territory. Should I be unnavailable during the suggested date and/or time, I will propose a new one. I will give you as much time as you need; your war with Governor Rothman obviously gives you less time to sit and chat.
/|\Sess'sth\|/
-The Red One-

(( OOC: I will be available a little on Thursday and Friday, but probably moreso after those days. Afternoons are better for me than anything else. [12:00pm CST/CET, 6:00pm GMT and later] ))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

~A dove arrives with a note for the King~

Hail King Ghorn,

I wish to formally apologize for any words or comments I have made that were contrary to you or your views about Governor Stephen Rothman.

I see clearly now. I cannot lend support to you in your efforts yet, however, I ask that your feelings about me do not cloud further relations of Greenbriar to her older Brother, Silverbrand.

I ask for your forgiveness and Irmorom's blessings as we navigate these troubled times.

Respectfully,
~Dusty Bottoms of Greenbriar~
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

On behalf of the town:

Dwarves, check the Boards and do not plan any counter attacks against the agressors! That's especially for you Glóin!

-------------------------------------------

Im Namen der Stadt:

Zwerge, lest das Stadtbrett, und plant keine Gegenschläge gegen die Agressoren!

Das gilt besonders für dich Glóin!

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Kanzler von Silberbrand
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Written in dwarvish:

The town of Varshikar has granted Asylum for those, driven out of Silverbrand.
I advice everyone not being a fighter to go there and not plot any plans against Stephen, it is a matter of our government and the king to deal with this situation and decide what to do.

All fighters are to report to me immediately by any chance so we can organise and plan our next steps carefully.

-------------------------------------

Auf Zwergisch:

Die Stadt Varshikar hat den aus Silberbrand vertriebenen Zwergen Asyl gewährt.

Ich ersuche jeden, der kein Kämpfer ist dort hin zu gehen und keine Pläne gegen Stephen zu planen, es obliegt der Regierung und unserem König mit dieser Situation fertig zu werden und zu beschließen was getan wird.

Alle Kämpfer Silberbrands haben sich unverzüglich und um jeden Preis bei mir zu melden, um das weitere Vorgehen zu planen und zu organisieren.

Thurbert, Chancellor of Silverbrand
Kanzler Silberbrands
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Victory!

The town is back in the hands of those it belongs to,
and the one responsible for this chained up and locked away.

Silverbrand is grateful to all those that fought among the dwarves
in these dark times and is ashamed of those despicable creatures still
siding with Rothman.

The following persons are banned permanently from the throne of Irmorom due to their support in overthrowing King Ghorn Gemfist and the government of Silverbrand:

Liles, Arameh, Stephen Rothman, Grant Rothman, Kevin Lightdot
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Varshikar is happy to see the rightful rulers of Silverbrand restored to their proper place.
Long may Silverbrand prosper.

Jeremy Willowbrook
Leader of Varshikar
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Post by Kingdom of Silverbrand »

Written in dwarvish:

Hear hear!

All dwarves that confess to our creator Irmorom are hereby invited to join our prayers on
((Monday, 4th of September, 21:00 CET )).

The mass will be celebrated by Thorgrimm,
a honorable believer and good dwarf.

Afterwards there will be time and place for beer, merry talk and celebrations.
Citizenship requests may be proposed aswell if King or other authorities are present.

---------------------------

Geschrieben in Zwergisch:

Hört Hört!

Alle Zwerge die an unseren Schöpfer Irmorom glauben sind hiermit eingeladen an unseren Gebeten am
(( Montag, 4. September 21:00 MEZ))
teilzunehmen.

Die Messe wird zelebriert von Thorgrimm, einem ehrenvollen Gläubigen und gutem Zwerg.

Nachher wird es Zeit geben für Bier, Geschwätz und Feierlichkeiten.
Bürgerschaftsbeitrittgesuche können auch gestellt werden, sollten König oder andere Offizielle zugegen sein.

Sharp eyes might see that the date has been adjusted
Kingdom of Silverbrand

The list of citizens has been revised and updated.

--------------------

Die Bürgerliste wurde überprüft und überarbeitet.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

New locks have been build into the gates of Silverbrand.

All citizens wanting a key shall report that on the Citizenboard
((Silverbrand Board: http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/index.php ))

Furthermore it is advised to those applying to citizenship to send a note regarding their request to Chancellor Thurbert ((PM to Board Account "Thurbert~")) or to leave a message directly on the townwall ((The forum as stated above)).

The requests will be processed quickly.

--------------------------

Neue Schlösser wurden in die Tore Silberbrands eingefügt.

Jeder Bürger der einen neuen Schlüssel haben will, soll sich auf dem Bürgerbrett ((Silverbrand Board: http://halik.ha.funpic.de/silver/index.php )) melden.

Außerdem ist es Bewerbern für die Bürgerwürde ans Herz gelegt, dem Kanzler Thurbert eine Nachricht zukommen zu lassen ((PM an "Thurbert~" auf diesem Board)) oder direkt auf dem Stadtbrett eine Nachricht zu hinterlassen ((Oben genanntes Forum)).

Die Anfragen werden zügig bearbeitet werden.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Due to the terrible state the mine is in it is advised not to go there until the construction beams are renewed.

Every and all surfacers that still neglect the fact that the Silverbrand mine is no public mine are free to mine and get their heads crushed by debris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aufgrund des furchtbaren Zustandes in dem sich die Mine befindet ist es angeraten sie nichtmehr zu betreten bis die Stützbalken erneuert wurden.

Allen Oberweltlern die es immer noch nicht eingesehen haben dass die Silberbrand Mine keine öffentliche Mine ist, steht es frei zu schürfen und ihren Kopf von Schutt zerquetscht werden zu lassen.
Thorgrimm

Post by Thorgrimm »

Höret,

aufgrund unbefugten Eindringens, Angriff auf einen Zwerg und Entführung
eines Mitglieds des Königshauses ist der Mensch namens Ephraim von Silverbrand gebannt.

Im Namen des Königs

Thorgrimm
Priester Irmoroms
Ephraim

Post by Ephraim »

A small poem is pinned at the Silverbrand walls.

What you make personal, is not personal indeed.
Your forge causes your sanity go way too heat.

Ignoring the threat, way too proud.
That's why you're weaving your own shroud.
Fair is foul, foul is fair.
Northerot cometh.
And I don't care.

Anymore.

Ephraim
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Der Elf Rachel mit der Erscheinung von etwa (( 2146...)) ist vom Hoheitsgebiet Silverbrands wegen widerrechtlichem Schürfen verbannt.

Er hat diese Weisung schon einmal in den Wind geschlagen und jedem Bürger steht es frei ihm mit der Axt den Ausgang zu weisen.

------------------------------------------------------

The elf Rachel with the appearance of roughly (( 2146...)) is banned from Silverbrand due to illegal mining.

He has ignored this decision once already and every citizen is free to show him the exit using his axe.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

Hear hear!

Soon the repairwork down in the Mine will start. All dwarves, citizens and those that want to become such shall meet in Silverbrand at ((19:00 CET / 2 Hours after this post)). We will estimate our numbers and then decide about what type of repairwork shall be done.

Of course there will be beer and celebrations afterwards.

------------------------------------------------

Hört hört!

Bald werden die Reparaturarbeiten in der Mine beginnen. Alle Zwerge, Bürger und solche die es werden wollen, sollen sich in Silverbrand einfinden (( um 19:00 / Also in Zwei Stunden!)).
Wir werden durchzählen und sehen welche Arbeiten wir bewältigen können.

Natürlich wird es Bier und Feierlichkeiten nach der Arbeit geben.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

The citizenslist has been updated.

-----------------------------------------------

Die Bürgerliste wurde aktualisiert.
Kingdom of Silverbrand

The dwarf Halvdan is banned from Silverbrand due to behaviour unworthy to a dwarf.

----------------------------------------------------

Der Zwerg Halvdan ist aus Silverbrand verbannt wegen unzwergischem Gebärdens.

The lines above have been crossed out

The bann has been lifted and converted into another kind of punishment.

---------------------------------------------------

Die obrigen Zeilen sind Durchgestrichen.

Die Verbannung wurde in eine andere Strafe umgewandelt.
J S

Post by J S »

Greetings King Ghorn,

To the extent of my regret, I had to show my axe closer than two dwarves would've wished to meet it today, by your lands. I was wandering in Silverbrand, looking around, I had never visited your respectable city before, and my curiousity was overwhelming. Yet, I had no clue that only dwarves were allowed in, and two dwarves, Halvdan and Ravontak Rockbeard asked me out, I was not sure why they took the deicion to literally "shove me" out of your grounds before they decided to take their axes and fists, and assault me. Unfortunately I had to defend myself and attacked, Halvdan was beaten, almost to death, but Ravontak was left barely harmed. And it is only when they saw I was a respectable fighter, that they decided to calm down and have a talk with me, and that's the moment, and only this moment I found out that I wasen't allowed in the town. I was not mining, I was not touching anything, simply looking around. That is all.

I understand their frustration, their homeland's privacy being abused, I was not the only non-dwarf there, there was another human and Skaalib Drurr, a lizard. They were left unharmed, and I was the only one to be rushed outside.

I find it insulting, they could've both died under my blades if I didn't have mercy and respect for the dwarven race.

I beg you, ask your subjects to use words, instead of weapons, and to think twice before aiming their attacks on someone they don't know much about. Should I be an inexperienced fighter, they would've slain me. For what reason? Trying to instruct myself, and vasten my knowledge of neighboring towns.

Sincerly yours,

A curious lad,
Johnny Lant
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

This is the way most of these dwarves work, they have simply no respect.

Signed:
Kevin Lightdot
J S

Post by J S »

I've never built a bad impression on dwarves, just ... some of them are.. too quick to act.

~ Johnny Lant
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

Johnny Lant is banned from Silverbrand for the crimes of entering tha town without allowness, refusing to leave it on citizens command, and resistance against the law enforcement.

Next time use ya brain before ya enter an other realm, an' read tha realms rules. Our laws ar' clear an' can be found on tha townwalls. Be happy that ya encountered tha less trained citizens of Silverbrand.

We don't treat outsiders who enter our land an' doesn't leave when told so friendly. We dislike those who show no respect for our borders an' our laws.

Tha other outsiders had official allownesses to be where they wer'.

Never again set foot on tha land of Silverbrand.

King Ghorn
Last edited by Ghorn on Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

I'm afraid that I, and the other dwarfs did tell you that you should leave, and I said you needed permission to be here. And as for myself, I had dealings with the dwarfs that I needed to set straight. Take the example of the other human, Konrat. He was asked to leave and oblidged. And you said yourself the only reason you stayed was because I asked you to go.

~Skaalib
J S

Post by J S »

I shall slay every dwarf that lacks respect to me, or angers me in any way then.
I appreciate your cooperation, King Ghorn.

~ Johnny Lant

Oh and, Halvdan will be the first one to die.
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

You should count yourself lucky that you didn't find Thurbert or Ghorn there. And you are now making an enemy of Ghorn. What a fool you must be.

~unsigned
J S

Post by J S »

I tried being friendly, but those two dwarves wouldn't halt and talk, they used their fists and blades instead. And their king is too much of an ignorant to see that, not really my fault.

~ Johnny Lant
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

If something is not your fault...why so quick to act? Why so quick to slay those that act by their nature? In reality, it simply proves you are worse then them...

~unsigned~
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

J S wrote:I shall slay every dwarf that lacks respect to me, or angers me in any way then.
I appreciate your cooperation, King Ghorn.

~ Johnny Lant

Oh and, Halvdan will be the first one to die.
If you touch Halvdan I will break every bone in your body and torture you mercilessly. Then I will kill you. Halvdan is a worthy dwarf and just because you did not get your way gives you no right to kill him. Fair warning. That is all I give you. If you try to go through with your threat I will not warn you when next we meet.

--RICHARD--
J S

Post by J S »

You, Richard Martins, speak of "worthyness"?! You?!
Of course, a dwarf who randomly attacks two men in town, simply for the pleasure of it, is worthy in your eyes, I wouldn't expect less ignorance and stupidity coming from you, Martins.

And to whomever signed that note before this fool of Richard, act so quick you say? I didn't slay them, if you had better eyes to read, that's if you can read, you'd have seen that I stopped when they ran. I could've killed both of them and ornated Silverbrand's walls with their heads. But I didn't. I had mercy for them.

~ Johnny Lant
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I believe it is *you* who cannot read. You threatened to slay every dwarf who angers you. You also failed to read the laws of Silverbrand.

You are a fool of a boy to think you could slay them all, much less be so ignorant as to threaten those that simply act the way they were brought up to act. They are obviously quite more controlled than you, you who threaten a whole race by what just two have done.

And yes, he does speak of wortheness,he hasn't threatened an entire race, has he?

unsigned~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

You may claim you have mercy Johnny. But threatening to kill an entire group because of your mistakes is just plan arrogance. You threaten all when you do not get your way. Grow up, Johnny. Quit being so childish. Only children throw tantrums when they do not get their way.

--Dantagon Marescot.

P.S. If you ever hurt a Dwarf in my sight, do not expect any kindness. Expecialy if unprovoked.
J S

Post by J S »

J S wrote:I shall slay every dwarf that lacks respect to me, or angers me in any way then.
I like dwarves, they're amusing when I have nothing better to do, which isn't often, I wouldn't slay all their race.

~ Johnny Lant