Goodbye - sniffle

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jocas

Goodbye - sniffle

Post by Jocas »

Hey, today i went on the worst killing spree yet. When i found out i took most peoples stats all the way down i felt bad. So i've decided to quit and leave you people alone because you all seem to complain alot and these rules are becoming annoying and too complex.

To all my guild members I'm sorry, but I've had enough. If any of you would like to take over the web page post it here and I'll keep checking it for a little bit. If you read this lohr and want to keep the guild up go ahead.

Darkwalker

P.S. The ironic thing about today is before i came to post this, I was killed by a mysterious lizard in one hit!!!!!!hahahaha
Chirch ka shrr

Goodbye

Post by Chirch ka shrr »

hmm  the mysterious lizard wasnt me  was it??

at least i told you my name...

and a single hit..  i doubt.
Raziel

Goodbye

Post by Raziel »

Farwell Darkwalker I know all of us at the Guid of Mercenaries will miss a good leader and a good friend Farewell Great one Even though you die the Guild will live on forever you will be in our hearts and our minds till the day Illarion is destroyed. Live long and well goodbye
Raziel

Goodbye

Post by Raziel »

Oh and if you need someone to take over the site I will do it just send me everything that is needed to mr_putts@hotmail.com
Damien

Goodbye

Post by Damien »

Well, if you would have known that the skills sink... gues you would not have killed so many. Hey, Dragonfighter lost his skills complete, he now is a total newbie. And so did two other ones...
Well... why didn't you just change into less agressive mode ? Sad you leave, had much fun though. Illarion is simply not ready by now to handle one extreme powerful person on a kill...
Perhaps you can try Era online, it has no good graphics, and doesn't have the atmosphere illarion has, but they use a system that makes it a challenge if you play a badguy. It' s full of bugs, but that part works :) i myself don't even get the client running. lol..
Gee, you could have been a great person without that killing...
Cya around, then.
Jocas

Goodbye

Post by Jocas »

Hey, is it possible to give your character to someone???
I think royan or raziel could play my character really good......
Erdrick

Goodbye

Post by Erdrick »

Awww, I was ready for a duel!!!!!
Instead of backstabbing (like you always do)
You could have faced me, since now i found out a little Illarion Secret.
I will not tell it cuz then peole would go on even more killing sprees.
Well, good riddance and dont come back.
Yours truly, Erdrick
Taun Kahartuum

Goodbye

Post by Taun Kahartuum »

Tanks for giving me the chance to pay back all the pain you brought to my friends and companions (it was a hard victory)...

I hope you dont leave because your ability to kill everyone, everytime isnt in god-modus anymore..., this would be sad and simply show that you are not a good loser.

I cant tell that i miss your killing that much, but i think I miss the roleplaying evil tendencies you showed before you went away...

But, as I think, some people turn back home someday ;-)

Yours, taun
Captain Kirk

Goodbye

Post by Captain Kirk »

Hallo

hmm but they cant insult like u or stand a good feedback insult like u

hey and hear what ur father says *g*

Bye
Read ya
MfG

Capt. Kirk