Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cassidy Eshorn

Re: Downtime

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

Cass smiles at the parchment the now fed dove brought back, then looks down hearing the rather loud snoring of two beasties.. or is that three? Proceeding slowly and carefully to climb down, stopping every branch or two making sure none woke, she barely breaths in her attempt to be quiet. Taking a deserved rest on a larger, more stable branch, she mumbles to herself while tucking the parchment safely in her armor.

May be awhile but should be back before the two moons rise, but could be when the dawn comes also.

(( later today ))
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

A seafarer can be seen hurrying along the docks at the Hemptie, asking for anybody who may know a young man with pitch black hair who eats constantly and goes by the name of black fist or the like. He seems rather desperate and sometimes waves around a sodden parchment, possibly a soaked letter that is no longer legible.

If approached, he might tell anybody who claims some acquaintance with the black haired lad that he had to travel to his homelands to care for his sick aunt. He'd sent letters with the ship but it had gotten into a bad storm and all but the one were lost, with the last remaining one being too smudged to make out anything but a few solitary letters here or there.

((Due to Corona forcing a large portion of my coworkers into home office which took a good while I was forced to work crazy hours the past couple of weeks. However I do now have some time off and should be able to play again soonish. Apologies for any interrupted RP / inconvenience!))
Lia

Post by Lia »

Tarias can be seen spending a lot of time in the library studying books.

( I change my internet provider next week and therefore do not know when I will have internet again and can come online again. )

Important things for Tarias could be send him with a letter, im sure he will read it. ( As soon as I have internet again)
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

A parchment is left on the door at Yewdale

I have talked to Caswir and am leaving on a holiday hunt. I shouldn't be gone long but wish everyone Nargun's disinterest!

The Witch

(( This is simply for one character ))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Riniao leaves rarely his house in Cadomyr these days. If at all, usually late at night, avoiding to meet people. ((I am a bit busy for the next two weeks or so. Will try to log in from time to time. Still read pms, and if needed I can log in to specific times.))

Riniao verlässt zur Zeit nur selten sein Haus. Wenn er es tut, dann meist in der Nacht und er geht den Leuten aus dem Weg. ((Bschäftigt die nächsten zwei Wochen oder so. Versuche ab und zu on zu kommen. Lese PMs und kann auch einloggen, wenn es zu bestimmten Zeitpunkten nötig ist.))
nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna was seen laboriously dragging a stack of books up the stairs to her office.

((am out of the country for <48h, and therefore not online))
nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna is usually found during the Mas in the area of the hospital, helping the druid Azuros with the first aid of injured people or distributing healing potions.
She hardly speaks a word, now and then she watches the hustle and bustle at the entrance to the city and tries to recognize the heroes defending the city through the trees. It seems as if she is especially looking for a certain person.

((I'm on the road from 11.-14.June and usually have no internet access))
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Jefferson hasn't been seen since marching a legion upon Galmair with Prea at Mas.

Exelous may be seen from time to time quietly patrolling Cadomyr grounds, recovering from his intense burn injuries from Mas.

((Things have gotten quite busy (since normality slowly starts reintroducing itself to the world) and it's got to the point where I'd have to pencil in time for illa. It's a shame because things were starting to get spicy ig. Making an appearance would be more of a chore than fun/relaxing atm tho. I'm quite certain it won't be like that for too long, but for now I've got some projects I need to focus on.))
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

You might notice Sammy beeing busy around the faculty of Alchemy and nature, always mumbling something. He seems to be budy with a difficult research.

((Away for now, I am done with Illarion. Dont know if or when i will be back))
nathi

Post by nathi »

When Deanna explained the necessary repair work on the ship Tol Vanima to the carpenters, it happened...
The attachment of a mast boom came loose and swung around. It hit Deanna from the side with full force and threw her against the side of the ship. She almost fell into the water. Deanna lay motionless, she was not conscious. As there was no one at Runewick's Hospital, the migrant workers took her to one of the nearby hospitals. Where exactly is not known.

((I am off for a while, when I return to the game I cannot say. Just make something of it)).
Last edited by nathi on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Katharina is seen carrying various books from the library to her villa. If asked, she would reply that there are some things she has to read up and look into. The few times she leaves her villa, she appears somewhat exhausted and only goes on a short walk through the town, before going back home.

((Away for some days))
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

A few days ago Eli Travinus boarded a ship in the wee hours of the morning. In his haste, he left a note with Rose, the Inn Keeper, if anyone was hard-pressed to find him. The note would read:

Pardon my hasty departure, I am embarking to a remote island under Lor-Angur's ward, Kontebo, an old sect of mages has made a home there. More details upon my return, very important- humanitarian work! I'll be leaving, 20. Bras 61. The isle is not far, I do not anticipate a long journey or stay. If you've sought me, though, pray for a mage's swift return and success!

Kindest,
Eli Travinus
Liel

Post by Liel »

Liel can be found in Galmair's hospital, appearing to be in some kind of slightly comatose state.
Occasionally groans of agony may also be heard from said hospital.

((Will be away for a few days))
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

For Aleytys:

A halfling notices a blonde woman in black cloth open a portal near the Harbor from Cadomyr.
It is a strange portal, glowing in a bright silvery blue he had never seen before. The woman stepped in and the portal and her vanished without a sound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yridia Anar is seen heading towards the underground Altar of Ushara, probably for some days of meditation.

((Will be away a couple of days))
Peter Rotholz

Post by Peter Rotholz »

Peter bekommt eine Taube dass es Schwierigkeiten mit der Pacht und dem Hof gibt. Er beschließt daraufhin seiner Schwester einen kurzen Brief im Inn zu hinterlassen und dass er bald wieder zurückkommt.

Peter get a dove that there are troubles about the rent and the farm. He decided to leave a short letter for his sister at the Inn, and that he will be back soon.

Geschäftsreise bis 15.09. // Bussiness trip til 15.09
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Ami is struck with high fever and pustules, possibly chicken pox.
She's isolated to her flat where only Peter, her brother, is allowed to take care for her.

((Gone until Sep 22))
HaselNuss
Runewick

Post by HaselNuss »

Jakob sieht man sehr selten in letzter Zeit. Klopfen und trommeln bringt kein Ergebnis. Das Zimmer scheint leer zu sein. Anscheinend hat er für jetzt das Land verlassen.

(( RL zieht mich immer mehr hinein, als dass es ruhiger wird. Ich kann noch nicht sagen wann ich wieder da bin. Aber ich bin noch da und es werde mich im Forum aktuell halten. Vielleicht kommt auch der ein oder andere Post. :) Bis bald! ))

--

You’ve seen Jakob very rarely lately. Knocking and drumming does not bring any results. The room seems to be empty. Apparently, he’s left the country for now.

(( RL is pulling me more and more into it than it's getting quieter. I can't tell you when I'll be back. But I'm still there and it will keep me up to date in the forum. Maybe one or the other post will come. :) See you soon! ))
Fin Aurelius

Post by Fin Aurelius »

Finwara wurde in letzter Zeit nicht oft gesehen in Runewick. Allerdings hat man sie sehen können, wie sie ein Schiff betreten hat im Hafen von Galmair.

((Fin wird von jetzt bis nach Mas wohl bei ihrer Tochter sein. Keine Sorge, hab ja noch einen anderen Char ;) ))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finwara hasn't been seen much in Runewick lately. However, she could be seen entering a ship in Galmair harbor.

((Fin will be with her daughter from now until Mas. Don't worry, I have another character ;) ))
Drugar Stonesmasher

Post by Drugar Stonesmasher »

Drugar has been seen busy...

((dont know if i can be there for MAS))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

The Patrician Knight of Cadomyr, Sir S'rrt K'shire, can be found unconscious in Cadomyr's hospital. How he got there and who treated his wounds is unknow.

((On downtime until at least the end of this week))
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

Man hat hinter dem Inn in Cadomyr am Ufer wohl kurz etwas silbernblaues aufblitzen sehen und kurz zuvor ging wohl Inara in diese Richtung. Seitdem war sie nicht wieder aufgetaucht.

Aber sollte man jene Fragen, die ihr nahe stehen, wird man wohl erfahren, das sie nur einen Besuch bei ihren Eltern macht.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone could notice a silverblue flashing at the shoreline in Cadomyr and Inara was seen shortly before heading this direction. Since then no one has seen her.

But if someone would have a question about, then should be asked the person near to her, and they will tell that she is visiting her parents.
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Era is rarely seen these days. Gava might direct visitors away from the house, saying she is quite ill, and should be left to rest.
((My already ill mother is having a major surgery tomorrow, I am in the middle of moving house, and I am set to be working 11 hour days. Between the PC being disassembled, and me being dead, I likely won’t be on much for a while.))
Inara Valdris

Post by Inara Valdris »

Man hat hinter der Villa Edward am Ufer kurz etwas silbernblaues aufblitzen sehen und kurz zuvor ging Inara zusammen mit Amelia in diese Richtung. Seitdem waren sie nicht wieder aufgetaucht.

Aber sollte man jene Fragen, die Inara nahe stehen, wird man wohl erfahren, das sie nur einen Besuch bei ihren Eltern macht für ein paar Tage und Amelia sie begleitet hat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone could notice a silverblue flashing at the shoreline in Cadomyr and Inara, together with Amelia, was seen shortly before heading this direction. Since then no one has seen them.

But if someone would have a question about, then should be asked the persons near to Inara, and they will tell that she is visiting her parents for some days together with Amelia.
Amelia Rotholz
Galmair

Post by Amelia Rotholz »

Amelia seems to be quite busy helping out at House Malachite as of late. Gava refuses to even hint at why though.

((Back on Dec 27th. I wish you all great holidays!!!))
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

Following a brutal and mysterious attack in the Dead Marsh, Eleanor Angbar lies comatose in the Runewick hospital. The diligent work of a skilled healer and ancient healing art of a druid have stabilized, treated, and mended many critical injuries; now her body, spirit, and mind must rest and heal.

((We just so happen to be coming up on my birthday and the New Year, so I am going to be stepping away until probably the 3rd or 4th.))
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

I will be away from the game for an indeterminate amount of time. Eli will be around and available only to close out the donation RP for the alliance and help to pay the Rangers monthly.

Deanna and Oxiana can both reach him by dove or DM me. Sorry I cannot spend much time on my own doves to relay this IG.

I am wholly dedicated to seeing and being involved with the RW donation RP and doing my part with the Rangers. Everything else, sorry guys, I will need time.

Unless it is related to these RPs, I may not respond to DM requests or PMs.

~PO Eli Velin Leland Kraex
Fergro

Post by Fergro »

If Fergro is no where to be found he is must like on guard duty, patrolling the walls, the sewers and outskirts of town. He also spends much time in the temples of Ronagan.

Fergro
Last edited by Fergro on Wed May 05, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Lord Gray hasn't been seen or heard from in a while. Perhaps it is the calm before the storm? Maybe he is planning something? Who knows.

((Having comp and net issues. Will return once those are resolved.))
TiaSarah

Post by TiaSarah »

Era seems to have started her preparations for Mas early, holing up in the house for some time now.

((My mother lost her battle with cancer Friday night. I am not sure how much I'll be playing right now.))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Last time Guir was seen, he ran into the desert injured.

((Moving to a new house with new internet. Will be away for 2 or 3 weeks, but will be available here or via Discord :) ))