Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Marian Vane

Re: Downtime

Post by Marian Vane »

Marian seem to have turned to a habit of reading, spending more time in the Troll's Bane library now than usual. In fact, people say they rarely see her outside the library anymore.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian retreats into the lower level of his home to organize and categorize his most recent research. Messages sent still appear to reach him but he shows no signs oh coming out unless disturbed, at least for a few days.
Ryun

Post by Ryun »

Ryun appears to have been injured during training on the field, he's resting in the hospital currently.

((stuff's happend, will be away for a rl week, i believe. unless i find some time somewhere))
nathi

Post by nathi »

Deanna was seen as she boarded a ship at the harbor.
((she will not come back, maybe after the VBU))
Last edited by nathi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Im noch nebelverhangenen Morgengrauen sieht man den Elfen Largon mit einem großen Sack ein kleines Schiff bereitmachen und davonsegeln.
Kale Drake

Post by Kale Drake »

you see a man walking away from trolls bane with a bag full of items.

"goodbye"
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Thargon is seen by the gate guard leaving trollsbane with a serious wound on his sword arm leaving a small trail of blood every few steps
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Parchments are sent by raven to Robert, Oxi and her students.

I will be gone a few days.
Kyre

An addendum is added to Oxi's

We have come to an understanding, he will treat my friends like I will treat his.

No reason for her absence is given as usual and the only one that may have the knowledge is William, if he decides to say anything at all.

(( gone from early the 12th to late on the 16th as far as game and msn but can be on the forum occasionally ))
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

The clinking of armor and weapons sounds in the distance drawing ever nearer a dwarf of average height is seen rushing out the Troll'sbane gate geared up for battle.

(Gone from the 21st till the 23rd late in the afternoon)
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Hew, having found a few kegs of beer down deep in a cave, and seeing no danger, starts drinking them dry.

(( Will be gone for a few days, maybe back by the 8th. Have a few services to attend . Have no fear He will be back all to soon. :) ))
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Looking boredly out the window of the hospital Sean sighs heavily laying back on the bed.

((Sean will be doing nothing for a few days till he is fit again he will be on but only for brief periods))
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

Samantha can be seen scurrying about town, collecting supplies and packing a small travel bag. If asked, she will say that she is heading to the mainland for her birthday to see her parents.

((Long weekend trip. Will be gone Friday til Monday, probably won't have time to get on Thursday at all either.))
Esmerelda

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda hasn't been seen in a day or two. If anyone cares to ask around, they may here that she was seen asking Tony how to use a sickle and where she might find some decent bark. Harold my remember telling her where the best place to pick strawberries was nearby... and he's almost positive he warned her about the wolves. Even Nebaar may recall her bracelets jingling as she drifted out the gate and headed south.

((Between work and the holiday tomorrow, not sure I'll be able to get on much the next few days, possibly until Monday.))
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

Message left on the guard board.

Captain, Need time to clear my head over something.
so I am taking a few days leave but should return within the week.

~Guard Snow.

((Won't be on for 2 days.))
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Some people say that they have seen Merung Harbes leaving Gobaith on a ship. Other people, mainly hunters or herb collectors, swear to have seen him from distance wandering through the Norther Woods as he usually does.
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

(( Event was cancelled so back))
Last edited by Thargon on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esmerelda

Post by Esmerelda »

Esme was seen heading hastily out the southern gate, carrying a single bag. If someone were to gain access to her depot, they would find it mostly untouched as if she will be back to finish those trousers or that robe any minute. The only sign that she may not return soon is a note left on the door of her room at the Seahorse.

I know I promised to tell you before I left, but let us be honest, you left me a while ago. Thank you for teaching the gypsy that she had a heart to break. At least now I can be sure it won't happen again.

Until the wind tosses us together again,
E

((At a loss with the char at the moment, need some time to decide if she's even worth keeping. Thanks to everyone who made her fun in her short time here, maybe she'll be back.))
Adronfront

Post by Adronfront »

William Erundas can be seen boarding a ship towards Lor-Angur.

(( No motivation for Will anymore since the news about the magic system - Sorry ))
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Kyre is seen only rarely as she and Corvus stay with William more and more.
Hmong Cai

Post by Hmong Cai »

Recruit Duke was seen exiting Trollsbane's eastern gate some days back.

((will be back monday.got a round of b-days and partying to do.))
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

One of the Captains in Troll's Bane, S'rrt, has been making preparations for not attending to his duties much in the coming days.

(( will be occupied from 12.12 for about a month. I will answer messages and even get IG if it's important ))
Eamili

Post by Eamili »

Gwathdes pulls her hood over her head and leaves a note on the table of the Seahorse Inn:
Wispa,

I leev for kolekt nu ingreedyants in maynland, I wil reeturn suun.

Gwathdes
((A bit occupied from the 12th December until mid-January, totally not a coincidence with S'rrt's post, might pop IG occasionally))
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Katharina lächelt Jerem zu "Keine Angst, ich bin ja bald wieder da!". Dann packt sie ihre Tasche fertig und geht Richtung Hafen, wo die Fähre schon auf sie wartet. An Bord fängt sie sogleich an ein paar Briefe zu schreiben und wenig später fliegen ein paar tauben zurück nach Gobaith.

((Doch schon ein bishcen früher weg, sehen uns am Sonntag ;) ))
kitmubet

Post by kitmubet »

Gahruh was seen going southeast of trolls bane and a note has been seen at the south gates table

me go hunt me train me get better me thinks

Gahruh Ston'arrow
Thargon

Post by Thargon »

With his bag fully packed Sean Snow was seen exiting from the south gate without saying a word to anyone.

((Gone till Vbu.))
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Jerem ist auf dem Elbenschiff unterwegs zum Festland

(( warte aufs VBU - bin aber ab und zu im Forum ))
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Guy Mitchell seems to have moved himself to the harbour, where he helps people to escape from Gobaith.

((Gone VBU'n))
Arya

Post by Arya »

If asked, people say they've seen the elfess sitting at the harbor, watching the people that hurry to the ship. Wearing all black, and no jewellry, as opposed to her usual clothing, as well as her posture no longer seeming as majestic and arrogant, Arya is almost unrecognizeable to those that do not know her well. When the day the ship leaves comes, she disappears from her spot. Though if she went onto the ship or stayed behind, no one knows.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Guir fährt mit den Elfen Bewohnern Tol Vanimas zum Festland

((Bis nach dem VBU :) ))
Samantha Stoneridge

Post by Samantha Stoneridge »

It's been said that Samantha was last seen heading into the basement of the old jail to sleep. No one has seen or heard from her since the tremor... Though in all the chaos it would be rather simple for someone to slip by unnoticed.