Downtime

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Shandariel was seen vanishing silently into the forrest, on her shoulder a bag filled with a few necessarities. When questions she answeres that she will seek some time for herself to meditate and gathering her mind.

((Will be back around monday or tuesday))
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

((will be back in two or three days))
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Steping onto the gangplank and making his way onto shore, a comical looking halfling loaded with a heavy back pack stops and looks about smiling a broad grin. He holds his hand out behind him to take the hand of a tall lovely red haired elfess. In a cheerful voice he can be heard clearly....

"Well, dear, we have returned. Its been a long journey my friends, I hope you are all well. Now lets see, the Union first I guess, we will need a roof for the baby. By the five, I hope we made the right decision."

With that they start off along the eastern road at a steady pace, his flute held lightly in one hand as his pack bounces on his back, jingling slightly. A smith's hammer protruding from his pack, a keen blade on his waist, he still looks tired and worn from many months of travel, despite his lively smile. She walks quietly by his side, smiling down as she holds his hand. A smaller pack on her back and a fine sickle on her belt. She too shows the many months of travel that her mate does.

Saigwin thoughtfully mutters...."My but its good to be home. Deme, Kitty, Phib, all my friends,... I miss them so, The little ones must all be grown now... "

In a soft voice Yvanna says..I'm sure they are fine dear, but yes, I miss them as well.

His pace quickens..
Last edited by Saigwin on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Waking up Alexander looks towards the sole window of his cell, he lets out a short sigh and shakes his head. Time has not been so kind to Alexander as his time incarcerated has taken its toll. His short cropped hair is now a matted mess as are the rags he has on. The only part that does remain is the troublesome twinkle in his eye as he stands up stretching he draws a small blunted dagger from his shoe and scores another mark on the wall "Our time has come, finally...".

((Sorry guys not had chance to take Alex out of jail. Been working a lot of overtime to get the money rolling in. I will be getting out in the next few weeks so you may see me around after I've handled something for someone))
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

~Man munkelt, dass man Lloyd in letzter Zeit wieder nahe der Stadt gesehen hat. Wo er wohl war?~

~Es gehen Gerüchte über einen Schatten um, der sein Unwesen treibt...in der Stadt sollte man dunkle Gassen meiden.~
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Gone for the rest of the week, thinking about black holes and hoping for better times.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Du siehst Guir, wie er ein Schiff betritt und mit eben diesem Richtung Osten segelt.

((Bin bis nächste Woche Mittwoch in Rom, viel Spaß euch allen! :) ))

((Will be in Rome until next week wednesday, wish you much fun :) ))
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

The Chief is dead ?

After the Lord Master Chief Rugh'toh has been drowned near the easter gate of Troll's Bane by the hands of Mandrel - in the presence of more than half a dozen of witnesses, including Skull'Fed, Aeris an Celdea - the Chief is missed for uncertain time.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Elizabeth stands in the calmth of the woods, a magic circle drawn with flour on the ground. Holding her hand out while the other one holds a glowing gem in it, she concentrates on the spell, feeling the Mana streaming through her body and over the lines the flour has drawn on the ground, creating a glowing sign. With a few words of Power a rift opens infront of her, a glowing portal floating in the air. Throwing a last glance over her shoulder she steps in, vanishing together with the portal and the glowing sign.
A wind blows, and the flour on the ground gets dragged away while Elizabeth sets foot onto the floor of the ritual room in her Mansion in Salkamaer, her young daughter awaiting her already and running into the gentle embrace.

--------------------------------------

Coughing in pain Shandariel stumbles over the ground, still feeling the aftermatch of the deep wounds the demons blades caused. Slowly the pain vanishs thanks to the powerfull potion she drank and the wounds start to close. Stumbling between the twigs of the dense forrest she glances a last time over her back, before vanishing in the deep green. Letting no trace behind, beside some bloodspill which gets fewer and fewer until it vanishs completly between the bushes of the forrest

((I will take a break from the game.))
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

Walking down the western pier off Tol Vanima, Lhosseth smiles softly as she sees the glittering green stars that fall down around her, farewell fireworks provided by her sister Elethua. Turning one more time to smile and wave at the three figures that came to see her off, Lhosseth's heart sinks as she feels that she looks for the last time upon her brother, sister, niece and the island of Tol Vanima. Quickly turning away before the pain becomes too much, she boards the waiting ship with an elegant jump and lets herself be carried away across the sea to the main land in the west.

((Holiday and a need to take a break from playing this character lead her to go on an interesting journey. Not sure when she'll return, if at all))
Zot

Post by Zot »

Alexander Knight sighs as he scoops the dead bird up in his hands. "You will be missed Shelme". Shaking his head he walks off towards the woods for some solitude and to heal his wounds, It seems he may also need to train another messanger.

((Banned IG for a week and forum for 3 months, If you need me get me on MSN Little_Ry_Ry@hotmail.co.uk or on Illarion IRC))
Milo Bottoms

Post by Milo Bottoms »

Brother Milo takes a last look around the old Monastery as he hefts the bag high on his shoulder.
" Let's see...food and a change of clothing, a little money. Right! Off I go."
He heads toward the gate while gazing up to the sky. " Decent sailing weather at least."
He steps onto the road leading to the harbor and falls into an easy stride with the large staff tapping the cobbles at every other pace.
He wonders at the meaning of the letter he received only a few days ago. "Not a word for close to twenty years and now it's urgent I return home with haste." His brow wrinkles as he thinks of the parchment folded in his bag.
"We shall indeed see what the urgency is all about."

((Moving to a new city and state. Will be a little while before the Mac is back online. To quote a great man...
"Wherever you go... there you are!" ))
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

After quickly drinking a healing potion Drakon scrambled to his feet to face the Orc that attacked him, trying to keep the others safe stumbling into the portal to Mel's home his wounds are quickly mended but his body needs time to heal fully.
zda

Post by zda »

zach can be seen loading his bag with food and heading out of the north gate. he seems he is taking a short training trip to the north.

Johnathan can be seen heading out the east gate with a sickle on his belt heading in to the woods to collect herbs for alcamy.

(( i will be back on Monday))
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

You see a red head going on a journey to the north with candles and a blanket maybe she goes to meditate, Doves CAN reach her.

((going out of game till this quest is over or the confusion stops...if you want some rp feel free to send me a mail...i will sign in for decent rp...))
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

A woman barely seen in the shadows yet the moon reflects off a few strands of pale blonde hair errantly flowing in the breeze, silently walks past the tower with only a cursory glance as she continues deep into the forest....it is unclear when she will return.

(( Sry just need to take a break, not sure for how long ))

There are two old women in the tavern softly whispering as they slowly drink the only thing they can afford with their meager coin....Borgate's hearty ale. Apparently a couple of people have suddenly disappeared and conjecture abounds on what happened to them....did the demons get them? Who will be next?
Zot

Post by Zot »

Pellandria accepted a bet that she could tame a dragon through the medium of dance without dying.
.. And she did, but then on a totally unrelated note she drowned.

Some say a twenty ton hammer fell from the sky and capsized the vessel she was sailing in.

Others blame syphilis.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

After the run in with the demon in Zzyathis, Iris has been seen by few. Some say she is deep in the woods, meditating, while others say she took a boat to the mainland, but the truth is no one really knows.

((3-day vacation, be back then))
David Turner

On the dissapearance of Zxay'yseyzr (Jack)

Post by David Turner »

Jack's mysterious and sudden disappearance has gone completely unexplained, as he left no notes and told no one any information as to the reason for his absence. The only two clues are the fact that his message carrying pigeon may have been spotted foraging for itself around Tol Vanima, Troll's Bane, and setting up a makeshift roost for itself near The Temple of the Goddess (as these were the places most frequented by the lizard before his disappearance). The second clue, while much more interesting, is also much more confusing except to those few persons who have some other knowledge that has been denied to the general public. Certain commerce ships, bringing in goods for trade, have also brought a number of stories of a strangely short lizardman without the normal lizard's accent who had been seen sneaking off to a bookstore at one of the larger ports only to be harshly "retrieved" by groups of angry goblins returning him to their ship. What this can mean is anyone's guess.

((Lots of trouble happened just before I left, everything from loosing my password and my computer and connection dying to the loss of a person whom I was close to. I should be back sometime soon but thought it would be a good idea to leave this message so that you have some idea of what has been going on. As for what happened, I'll let you all speculate about that for a while till he returns. Afterall, isn't wild speculation what people do when someone just suddenly disappears like he did?))
Alan Dowland

Post by Alan Dowland »

Alan Dowland ist zu einer Reise über die Insel aufgebrochen. Man munkelt dass er sich mit vielen verschiedenen Gesprächspartnern treffen will, und um mehr Zeit zum Nachdenken zu haben, den Weg zu Fuß zurücklegt.

((Bin fürs Wochenende ohne Inet. Danach zwei größere Prüfungen. Kann euch also nich versprechen online zu sein :cry: Also fangt hier mal keine Kriege ohne mich an :P))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan Dowland has left for a journey across the island. Some say he is about to have many meetings with different respondents. In order to have more time for thinking, he is said to travel by foot.

((At a place without i-net for the weekend. Afterwords two big exams. Can't promise to be online :cry: Don't start wars without me :P ))
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

In den Kupferbergen kann man der Tage einen Norodaj beobachten der sich an der Quelle ins Gebet vertieft hat.

Alan Dowland ist zurzeit auf der Insel unterwegs zu verschiedenen Siedlungen.

((beides POs sind dieses Wochenende grillen...ohne Internet ;) ))
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Murgo stays this days near the orcish cave.

Selena Eleonora Dai seems to take a long long walk trough the forests of the isle, searching for a special pice of wood.

((Away until Monday.))
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Iris has been seen very, very little, and replies not to doves. Those who do see her say she keeps to the forest, meditating and thinking on ~something~. Hmm...

((Going to summer camp, be back Saturday))
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Samuel has become so stressed about his slowness on his orders, that he's been at Ranek's so he can relax and figure out how to rid of his slowness/laziness.

((Won't be online at all/if any for this week; got finals, family stuff going on. I'll still be on MSN and thelike though.))
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

The lizard Tak'Zel looks to sea for a moment, before walking in and swimming off.

((On Vacation for the next week or so, may be back for a few days after, then leaving again for another two weeks))
Phib

Post by Phib »

Phibol walks to Ironsiege to pick up his daughter Nora.. contemplating the various things on his mind...

((wife passed after two hard years of battling breast cancer.. will pop in and out when I feel the mood strikes... long live Northbridge!))
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

*Fleta may be seen headed to the forest with candles, herbs, and a handful of papers with scribbling all over them*
((watching my sisters kids have been a pain and i never have time to get on...parents are fixing to go on a business trip in which i will be home alone for a week so i will be able to rest and get on come monday and hopefully be active for at least a week...i will try and get on before monday...but its hard watching a 2,1,year olds and 4 month old while on the computer... :( blame my sister...lol ))
Joris X

Post by Joris X »

Joris was last seen taking his bow and arrows into the forest to do a little soul-searching and redefinition of his goals.

(( Doing what Joris is doing, and of course a little bit of gaming in the process. Be back in like... 3 - 4 days. ))
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

(( monitor on my illarion computer kinda.... fried itself. I wont be as active becasue of this, and when I am active I'll be unable to recognize several people I recently met.))
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

ltgmkay wrote:(( monitor on my illarion computer kinda.... fried itself. I wont be as active becasue of this, and when I am active I'll be unable to recognize several people I recently met.))
((I'm having some simular problems. I will be seen less and my hours more limited. due to using "someone else"s computer to play for a while. And when I am seen, I'll be unable to recognize some people. Please be considerate and let me know who you are.))